Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (14) « First ... « 12 13 [14]
Jul 11, 2021 6:12 PM

Jan 2020
This is definitely worse than S1
Aug 25, 2021 5:47 AM

Jan 2021
man........why do anime directors do this ;-;
the ending was pretty decent but they should've given ore details over what exactly was happening. it felt too rushed

"Many people die with their music still in them. Too often it is because
they are always getting ready to live. Before they know it, time runs out."

Sep 3, 2021 11:37 AM

Mar 2019
Oh man, this blew my mind with how confusing it was, lol.

So my best bet is that Shion made a new earth as a present for Suou to live a normal life for once, BUT THAT'S A FAKE LIFE!!! Ofc someone's missing from there Suou, because YOUR BROTHER DIED. I never liked these things where characters forget something very important due to external reasons, probably just me. Also yea, their wish kind of got fulfilled, but they lost something which is basically their original soul(?).

Now I don't understand why there's a genderbend Yin in that coffin but I guess she's killing everyone that tries to get into the gate? And also I don't understand why there were 2 Yins, one not saying anything and the other talking to Hei, which in the end killed her and went with her somewhere, nobody knows where but hey, at least they are finally together for eternity.

OH WAIT, I THINK I KNOW. THE NEW WORLD SHION MADE DOESN'T HAVE CONTRACTORS, THAT'S WHY HE MADE IT!! THAT HAS TO BE IT!

Another thing I don't understand is the reason behind what that guy at the end said to Kirihara "that's why we wanted you to join us in the first place"... WHY? And why does she looks different and what is she doing with them now. Also I thought normal people can't join the gate on their own and that it's very dangerous.

And the last thing (maybe). WHY did Shizume and Hazuki fight at the end which resulted in both dying, from what the broken weapon is trying to say. What was the reason behind it. I was so happy to finally see them talk normally but nope, apparently they went at each other right after. Also what's with that random magician scene. He was dead, but he suddenly appeared, asked July something to which he simply said "no" and the guy was like "oh ok, bye I guess".

Honestly, I'm glad I watched this before Gaiden like everyone originally did and how Bones intended it since Gaiden was published way after Gemini. Now, I don't know if I like the ending or not but hey, it could have been worse. But one thing's for sure, season 1 is DEFINITELY much better.
Alex_TheForestSep 3, 2021 11:44 AM
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Sep 27, 2021 3:16 AM
Apr 2021
my problem with this entire season was Hei.
He'd finished his character arc at the end of S1 and then they reset him for S2. All that development for him to just become a less interesting version of his previous self. Has everyone forgotten the fact that Hei's true power is matter conversion/manipulation? There was never any specified limit on his power once it had truly awakened at the end of S1. So why does he spend the entirety of the first episode of Gemini (and all of Gaiden) only using his default ability?

On its own, Hei's arc in this series is pretty solid. He learns to overcome his depression through looking after someone else. However for one - Hei begins lower than season 1 started (despite it ending on a high not and Hei going through significant development), and for two it doesn't lead anywhere. This character arc doesn't satisfyingly resolve or pay off. And since Suou is dead (at least in Hei's world) it can't possibly pay off in a theoretical sequel either.

This ending felt rushed. It doesn't tie up any loose ends, and unlike S1's ending, it has absolutely no thematic relevance. This didn't feel like an ending, this felt like a below average teaser for a S3 that never happened.

This ending just didn't feel like it mattered. There was no build up unlike the third season, and it felt like a weaker version of season 1's ending in a lot of ways.

There's nothing mature or impressive about having an ambiguous ending that doesn't resolve anything. Still, it can kind of just be ignored because it doesn't really tamper with any of the returning cast.
Dec 8, 2021 9:06 PM

Aug 2018
oh my god... where do I even start?

I am severely disappointed and angry at how things turned out, not just in this episode but the anime as a whole. This anime had extreme potential, but they threw it all away. And this ending... couldn't be any worse and infuriating...

Although there was multiple times that I enjoyed it, overall it was a garbage anime. AND OH GOD DID IT MAKE ME ANGRY.

They also ruined every single character this season....

oh, and uhhh... why didnt they ever show anything about Amber's past, Hei's sister, and what happened at heaven's war? Pure garbage.

and they could have at least explained more about what happened with Hei and what he is doing after the shit ending, instead of Misaki saying that she thinks he is still alive...

3/10 - because it had sooooo much potential but it turned out like this.

Mar 21, 2022 9:10 PM
Jan 2021
theGodde said:
He'd finished his character arc at the end of S1 and then they reset him for S2. All that development for him to just become a less interesting version of his previous self. Has everyone forgotten the fact that Hei's true power is matter conversion/manipulation? There was never any specified limit on his power once it had truly awakened at the end of S1. So why does he spend the entirety of the first episode of Gemini (and all of Gaiden) only using his default ability?

I wholeheartedly agree with you mate.
But quite frankly, Hei can be really dumb sometimes, remember in the last gaiden episode, where that bald female unnamed contractor, who was helping Hei and even saved his ass two times there had warned him to not to rush in the building like that, but Hei being overconfident and desperate, he knew he is up against an illusion manipulator guy, who is cunning too. But still he just likes to do what others advise him not to do.

On a second note, I still don't get why Hei said to mina that he doesn't give a damn about prophecy. So if the prophesied child is born (the destroyer of the world) and the whole world is screwed doesn't it mean hei is under threat too. If humankind is in danger then how Hei and Yin (if she's alive) will live on a planet all by themselves without anyone else alive.
Mar 22, 2022 2:53 AM
Apr 2021
The-Simp said:
theGodde said:

I wholeheartedly agree with you mate.
But quite frankly, Hei can be really dumb sometimes, remember in the last gaiden episode, where that bald female unnamed contractor, who was helping Hei and even saved his ass two times there had warned him to not to rush in the building like that, but Hei being overconfident and desperate, he knew he is up against an illusion manipulator guy, who is cunning too. But still he just likes to do what others advise him not to do.

On a second note, I still don't get why Hei said to mina that he doesn't give a damn about prophecy. So if the prophesied child is born (the destroyer of the world) and the whole world is screwed doesn't it mean hei is under threat too. If humankind is in danger then how Hei and Yin (if she's alive) will live on a planet all by themselves without anyone else alive.
I think he just doesn't care about world ending threats anymore. The whole first season was him being pulled on either side of a cataclysmic potentially world ending event, and so he's just sick and tired of participating in this nonsense. Although tbh I don't really think it fits his character, and my guess it was more because that's a lazy way to write a "cool" character.

And yeah, Hei is selectively retarded throughout the whole show, from season 1 to season done. There are times where he's super big brain and he takes out the toughest of guys, and then there are times when he struggles the same amount with regular low level losers. I think the director just wants action scenes that felt tense, so Hei is always on the verge of losing in every single fight. This is at its peak in Gaiden when Hei is just facing onslaughts of low tier loser contractors and barely survives each time despite having a far superior ability and skillset. Now there are ways to do this right. You can present specific scenarios that limit the particular ability of our protagonist. For example, Hei could go up against a contractor who can shield themselves against electricity. Suddenly his main power is useless and it's an even playing field. But Darker than Black doesn't often do that. Most of the time they make Hei dumber, which is a painful solution
Nov 1, 2022 4:27 PM

Dec 2020
Look, I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but this ending was just really confusing for me and felt like it ended abruptly I barely understood what was happening, but I did enjoy watching the anime overall.
But at least tell us tf is happening with the mc and Yin.
niookookjoNov 1, 2022 4:32 PM
Dec 1, 2022 6:48 AM
Jan 2022
This S2 was so weird to me like...I genuinely enjoyed most of the story and looked forward to each ep only to realise immediately that they didn't provide ANY answers for the situations the characters were trapped in. Also was not a fan of Hei being sidelined like that....also what was the deal with Yin anyway...Will still give it a 7.
Mar 3, 2023 11:09 PM

Dec 2022
Sort of an underwhelming ending. Too many developments that should've either taken place earlier, been spread out over more episodes, or just not happened (with all these irrelevant side character scenes that have no place in the final episode). I know Darker than Black has a veritable abundance of ambiguous and vague events that never get further explanation, but there comes a point where it just gets annoying.

Shaded Horizon

Mar 7, 2023 7:31 AM

Jan 2013
Shion having the power of creation made it so Suou could live in a new world he created where there's no "Gate's" and contractors.
Meanwhile the world we've come to known exists at the same time, just without Suou and Shion now.

I went into this season thinking it was going to be a continuation on what Season 1 tried to do but instead it feels like it was something completely new.
Which for me is not a bad thing, in fact I really enjoyed this season, it's a lot different from what Season 1 did but thankfully that didn't end up being a bad thing.
The action was great, I would even say that was an improvement over Season 1.
The soundtrack and the music in general was a plus too.

It's a whole different vibe from Season 1 but it worked out surprisingly well.
8/10

Now on to Gaiden to get some more insight ^^
Mar 14, 2023 6:32 PM
Jun 2020
When I watched it many years ago, I did not know OVAs were being made. I felt a satisfied emptiness after this ending, as if I lost something dear to me. Now I rewatched it, along with OVAs (also read mangas), and I don't quite know why I felt like that. Maybe I just grew up? Or knowing more that would explain this season better made it a bit worse in my eyes...
This season would easily fit twice as much episodes and it would make everything better. They could expand on so many things, like the journey they had, memories they made (that made Suou fall in love in Hei), they could set up their plot twists and villain's motifs more intriguingly. Also, we could get to know and feel side-characters better. S1 was quite good at this, I think, even blandest characters were made and developed to such an extent that I could understand them as human beings. Sentiments they beared, losses they carried etc. Sure, some characters were treated to that only to manipulate us into feeling a connection to them, but it did the job for the better part. Characters in this season? Mere bystanders in my eyes, just passing through. Even Mao's backstory felt rushed to the point it was practically non-existent and it did not matter to me. Even Huang's backstory felt closer to home (even tho I am not a fan of this character). In S2, they seem to have focused on developing Suou, yet I feel like they failed with this as well, because all the important bits that would benefit to her characterization most were squeezed to the last few episodes. Was this a 24-ep season, it would feel more natural. That is what I long for after watching S2, to make it more human.

And there were some nice concepts to expore. One that got me thinking most was SOMA-like handling of copies. Are copies of equal worth as the originals? Is abandoning originals for the sake of copies fair? Do the lives on the new Earth count? Do they count as full-fledged? Here we only have Hei saying comforting Suou that there is nothing else in you than Suou, so Suou you are, but that feels... well.

Bye, Hei. Go find peace with Yin, wherever you are.
wiktagnygaMar 14, 2023 7:17 PM
Apr 1, 2023 6:43 PM
Jul 2021
And so we finally reach the end point of this dumpster fire of a show! It was an average episode, they cramped way too much into one episode, everything felt rushed, the best part is that this episode was one of the better one of the entire season! But the damage was already done, and it was irreparable.  Way too many ped0 innuendos & references, way too many tasteless "jokes" way too much infantile/imbecile setting/decisions and  all around the mood of things.

The only good part of this episode is that we saw July's story having a happy ending. He was the only good thing during this entire season, and that says a lot of how horrible this show was done.

God bye Hei and company don't come back.
DawizzApr 1, 2023 6:49 PM
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
May 2, 2023 7:58 AM
Jul 2018
Dawizz said:
And so we finally reach the end point of this dumpster fire of a show! It was an average episode, they cramped way too much into one episode, everything felt rushed, the best part is that this episode was one of the better one of the entire season! But the damage was already done, and it was irreparable.  Way too many ped0 innuendos & references, way too many tasteless "jokes" way too much infantile/imbecile setting/decisions and  all around the mood of things.

The only good part of this episode is that we saw July's story having a happy ending. He was the only good thing during this entire season, and that says a lot of how horrible this show was done.

choke on glass faggot
May 2, 2023 7:58 AM
Jul 2018
Dawizz said:

choke and don't come back. dumpster fire are your fav shit
May 2, 2023 8:02 AM
Jul 2018
confuse ending for hei, good ending for Suou arc. there is a dyke and there is a tranny I can't give 7. i lower to 6
May 15, 2023 2:23 AM
Jan 2021
NwAurion said:
My biggest issue was with them insisting on showing Suou's "transformation scene" every single time. I get it, she's a contractor, and she can summon a huge rifle. No need to show it over and over again, especially as no other contractor had anything even remotely similar. Of course, she's a special case, but still..

And my biggest issue with them is changing Hei's face to the point that it is now really hard for me to imagine him as Hei, not some random dude who has the same hair colour and eye colour as the real hei and pretending to play his role by being the black reaper and just happens to have the same powers/ability as Hei.
Was it really necessary to replace Hei's original iconic look with a very trashily done grown-up look? He looks much better after shaving but his face doesn't match the face of the Hei from s1. I just did a collage of s1-Hei-face with s2-Hei-face and honestly they don't seem like they belong to the same person. His new styled facial look was really what doesn't give the Hei-ish vibe about him anymore.

As for the part with Suou and her story. I will not say she's a terrible character, just not interesting enough to be the protagonist. S1 was good because Hei was really interesting as the protagonist there. Also the awesome side characters. While in this season I felt no attachment to the side characters. I can go on a rant about how they ruined every valuable aspects of the returning characters, especially Hei but others have already said it better than me.

I understood the ending of this season though, but only after I watched it again and read some comments in the internet that pretty much explained the ending.
The-SimpMay 15, 2023 2:35 AM
May 18, 2023 1:22 AM
Jan 2021
Really don't know what with that flying cars, futuristic set up and the real main character becoming side character to bring a new main character. Were they trying to pull a rip off of 'Batman Beyond'?
If that's the case then sorry, because Batman Beyond did it much better.
Sep 14, 2023 7:27 PM
Mar 2018
For people who are confused at the ending,
from: https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/2h37nx/a_comprehensive_explanation_of_darker_than_black/

I know this isn't exactly the newest series, but I just finished it and I was stumped for awhile. I looked around and others seemed to be as well, so I thought I'd write this up to give people some closure (maybe even for those who watched it years ago). After reading up as much as I could on what others thought about the implications in the ending, watching it twice, and doing a ton of thinking, I've put together explanations of quite a few things. It's long, but I was searching for a comprehensive explanation and couldn't find one, so I decided to write one.

For reasons unexplained, Yin is melded with Izanami (perhaps in the form of her observer spirit)

Likewise, Shion is melded with Izanagi (yellow spirit seen in OVAs)

When Izanami and Izanagi meet, something alien will emerge

It's assumed this alien being will bring destruction and death to Earth (which is true, as seen from the last parts of the ending)

The reason Yin tells Hei to kill her is to spare Earth from this being

Izanami is a destroyer (sucking out people's souls) and Izanagi is a creator (cloning people)

Izanami's ability is the transfer of memories, similar to the ME device

Izanami and Izanagi wanted to be united, but Shion wanted something out of it as well (the creation of an alternate Earth)

Therefore he struck a deal with Izanami and Yin, Yin's part of the deal being with Hei forever. It's a four-way deal. Izanagi and Izanami want to be united, Shion wants to make another Earth, and Yin wants to be with Hei.

Yin and Izanami captured souls for samples (referenced by Izanagi in the OVA) of whether the memory transfer for all the cloned Earthlings would work as their side of the deal

Shion/Izanagi led Hei to Yin as their side of the deal

Madame's supercomputers collected all of Earth's inhabitants' memories, and Izanami transferred the memories to all the cloned Earthlings on the alternate Earth created by Shion/Izanagi

Hei did not kill Yin. He was given his powers back by Yin and used them to separate Yin and Izanami

The flash of light you see when Hei is touching Yin is reminiscent of the prior times that Hei/Bai used the same power. If he really killed Yin, he could have done it with simple electricity.

The whole point of killing Yin is to take Izanami down with her, to prevent the rise of the alien. But guess who we see in the end?

The "male Yin" is the prophesied "destroyer of worlds" as seen from him killing John Smith & Co.

Since Yion (nickname for male Yin) clearly exists now, that means Izanami did not die. Near the end, Yin says "It's not too late" which means if Hei had killed her then, Yion wouldn't have risen.

Therefore, since Yion did appear, killing Yin would be pointless (see 15).

Hei chose to let Izanami live/Yion rise in order to have Yin.

The body Hei is carrying is clearly the one that was in the chamber. They said it was an empty shell, but after the split of Izanami/Yin, her soul would return to her body. She's just unconscious.

If you consider all this, it actually bears a remarkably strong similarity to the ending of season one. In season one, Hei is given the choice to eliminate all contractors (which would probably make the world a better place but cause him to lose his friends and most importantly, Yin). We see from the OVAs that Hei clearly loved Yin even before Gemini. At the time of season one's ending, choosing to save the contractors would have really only kept Bai within him and saved Yin (we assumed Mao was dead, since Hei saw him in Goldenland) and Hei didn't have much of anyone else he cared about (who was a contractor). He knows that if he chooses to kill all the contractors, the world will be better off. However, he does not want to lose Yin (the only person he would've lost in reality). Thus he makes his third choice and we all know what happens. In the ending of Gemini, once again Hei is given the choice to save humanity or Yin. That's really what it boils down to. Yion's existence will surely cause great devastation and may even bring about the end of the world. Hei can kill Yin to prevent this from happening, but in the end, he chooses to save Yin instead. There is no third option this time. Thus, at the endings of both seasons, it simply comes down to Hei having to make a decision to save Earth or save his beloved Yin. There's something to be said about the irony in which a series about contractors (heavily emphasized to be emotionless and logical) boils down to a decision to save someone he loves over the entire Earth. This decision is entirely based on emotion: pure love for Yin. There's nothing logical about it - possibly dooming the world in exchange for the life of the person you love? It's a rather poetic ending, and a happy one for the MCs. Suou and July get to live the normal life they deserve, Hei and Yin are together forever (and will be able to survive better than your ordinary human), and Kirigaya and Mao survive to most likely join the fight against Yion. Notice how I said it's a happy ending for the MCs? Yeah, most normal humans are probably screwed.

Thanks for reading this all the way through, if you did. It's a monster of a post, but I truly could not find anything that answered all the questions I had. I hope this can help some people who are struggling with the implications of the ending (or just looking to confirm the happy ending), and I'll also address any counterpoints presented.

TLDR; Yin gave Hei his powers back. Hei uses the quantum manipulation powers to split Izanami from Yin. Yin's soul goes back to her body and she lives. In exchange, Yion's existence becomes reality, as prophesie
Nov 12, 2023 8:53 PM

Sep 2023
Reply to CLanzion
from: https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/2h37nx/a_comprehensive_explanation_of_darker_than_black/

I know this isn't exactly the newest series, but I just finished it and I was stumped for awhile. I looked around and others seemed to be as well, so I thought I'd write this up to give people some closure (maybe even for those who watched it years ago). After reading up as much as I could on what others thought about the implications in the ending, watching it twice, and doing a ton of thinking, I've put together explanations of quite a few things. It's long, but I was searching for a comprehensive explanation and couldn't find one, so I decided to write one.

For reasons unexplained, Yin is melded with Izanami (perhaps in the form of her observer spirit)

It's assumed this alien being will bring destruction and death to Earth (which is true, as seen from the last parts of the ending)

Izanami is a destroyer (sucking out people's souls) and Izanagi is a creator (cloning people)

Izanami and Izanagi wanted to be united, but Shion wanted something out of it as well (the creation of an alternate Earth)

Therefore he struck a deal with Izanami and Yin, Yin's part of the deal being with Hei forever. It's a four-way deal. Izanagi and Izanami want to be united, Shion wants to make another Earth, and Yin wants to be with Hei.

Yin and Izanami captured souls for samples (referenced by Izanagi in the OVA) of whether the memory transfer for all the cloned Earthlings would work as their side of the deal

Madame's supercomputers collected all of Earth's inhabitants' memories, and Izanami transferred the memories to all the cloned Earthlings on the alternate Earth created by Shion/Izanagi

Hei did not kill Yin. He was given his powers back by Yin and used them to separate Yin and Izanami

The flash of light you see when Hei is touching Yin is reminiscent of the prior times that Hei/Bai used the same power. If he really killed Yin, he could have done it with simple electricity.

The whole point of killing Yin is to take Izanami down with her, to prevent the rise of the alien. But guess who we see in the end?

The "male Yin" is the prophesied "destroyer of worlds" as seen from him killing John Smith & Co.

Since Yion (nickname for male Yin) clearly exists now, that means Izanami did not die. Near the end, Yin says "It's not too late" which means if Hei had killed her then, Yion wouldn't have risen.

The body Hei is carrying is clearly the one that was in the chamber. They said it was an empty shell, but after the split of Izanami/Yin, her soul would return to her body. She's just unconscious.

If you consider all this, it actually bears a remarkably strong similarity to the ending of season one. In season one, Hei is given the choice to eliminate all contractors (which would probably make the world a better place but cause him to lose his friends and most importantly, Yin). We see from the OVAs that Hei clearly loved Yin even before Gemini. At the time of season one's ending, choosing to save the contractors would have really only kept Bai within him and saved Yin (we assumed Mao was dead, since Hei saw him in Goldenland) and Hei didn't have much of anyone else he cared about (who was a contractor). He knows that if he chooses to kill all the contractors, the world will be better off. However, he does not want to lose Yin (the only person he would've lost in reality). Thus he makes his third choice and we all know what happens. In the ending of Gemini, once again Hei is given the choice to save humanity or Yin. That's really what it boils down to. Yion's existence will surely cause great devastation and may even bring about the end of the world. Hei can kill Yin to prevent this from happening, but in the end, he chooses to save Yin instead. There is no third option this time. Thus, at the endings of both seasons, it simply comes down to Hei having to make a decision to save Earth or save his beloved Yin. There's something to be said about the irony in which a series about contractors (heavily emphasized to be emotionless and logical) boils down to a decision to save someone he loves over the entire Earth. This decision is entirely based on emotion: pure love for Yin. There's nothing logical about it - possibly dooming the world in exchange for the life of the person you love? It's a rather poetic ending, and a happy one for the MCs. Suou and July get to live the normal life they deserve, Hei and Yin are together forever (and will be able to survive better than your ordinary human), and Kirigaya and Mao survive to most likely join the fight against Yion. Notice how I said it's a happy ending for the MCs? Yeah, most normal humans are probably screwed.

Thanks for reading this all the way through, if you did. It's a monster of a post, but I truly could not find anything that answered all the questions I had. I hope this can help some people who are struggling with the implications of the ending (or just looking to confirm the happy ending), and I'll also address any counterpoints presented.

TLDR; Yin gave Hei his powers back. Hei uses the quantum manipulation powers to split Izanami from Yin. Yin's soul goes back to her body and she lives. In exchange, Yion's existence becomes reality, as prophesie
@CLanzion
Bruv, thank you so much for this! I wasn't against the way it ended before reading your comment, as I was okay with the ending because it didn't seem open ended to me, considering the separate earth clone... But I didn't understand what actually happened with Hei and Yin until now. 🤓👍

Moving on... I wish there was more physical affection shown with July and Suou at the end rather than a passive waive. A simple hug would have really hit the spot for an ending... Oh well. I'm a sucker for sappy I know. It is what it is. 🌛
Nov 12, 2023 9:13 PM

Sep 2023
Reply to Dawizz

@Dawizz
🖕 You have Noragami as one of your favorites (which I also love) and yet you complain about "ped0 innuendos" as you so erroneously put it. It's NOT real life, ergo it's LOLICON so get your shit straight. Pretty sure Noragami has more sexual jokes with minors than this show, bud. Let's cool it with the hypocritical nonsense. This show is not at all heavy with lolicon in the least bit, in fact it is hardly even an undertone. A couple innuendos and jokes does not make for "too many" - the show was overall very lite with sexual innuendo when compared to most others meant for mature audiences. Mountain out of a molehill much?

This is wholesome, cute, nonsexual physical affection:

https://i.postimg.cc/CKqzh4gK/Screenshot-20231112-211756.png

https://i.postimg.cc/MHvkwdCP/Screenshot-20231110-201701.png

Also, pink haired girl with the detective dude isn't a minor, in case you thought she was.
Dec 28, 2023 2:37 AM
Jan 2021
Can anyone help me with one thing?

Where did Shion's replica planet head off to? A planet with life on it can't survive without a parenting star/sun. So where did the copied Earth with clones (and suou) on it head off to. Is it somewhere near the original Earth? If so, then how is it astronomically possible for two planets to stay in the same orbit or area near the sun like this? That's not how it works. And if the new planet really did move away to somewhere else, just like shown in the end, then where? Did shion created a copied planet with its own sun and then located it somewhere in another realm or solar system, that's too much even for a contractor's powers. But please someone give fitting definition as to where and how the new Earth possibly located. And how can shion manage to create/shift a copy of a planet without being in the space?
The-SimpDec 28, 2023 2:46 AM
Jan 9, 1:03 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to CLanzion

@CLanzion Thank you for this post now i understand,wish anime had at least 2 more episodes to explain all of this in a non rushed way.
Pages (14) « First ... « 12 13 [14]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Status poll about Darker than BLACK Second Season Episode 12

KingSunWukong - Dec 15, 2023

2 by Ecarteo »»
Dec 16, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

yakisobapan - Oct 29, 2009

270 by GearheadOtaku »»
Nov 10, 2023 5:59 PM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

yakisobapan - Oct 22, 2009

315 by GearheadOtaku »»
Nov 9, 2023 9:29 PM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

yakisobapan - Oct 8, 2009

391 by GearheadOtaku »»
Nov 9, 2023 7:00 PM

» Darker Than Black Season 3? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Ownsin - Dec 6, 2009

208 by Sasora »»
Aug 31, 2023 2:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.