Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 2, 2015 3:57 AM
Jul 2018
I am currently watching 11eyes so far. Yuka seems swell and look nice. Coming from a guy who likes gentle characters, i dont see anything wrong with her yet. I prefer her than kirito (11eyes is an anime that someone in MAL told me to watch)
Dec 2, 2015 4:00 AM

Feb 2013
i only know about 11 eyes because it's one of the first anime alphabetically..
Dec 2, 2015 4:49 AM

Jan 2013
romagia said:
i only know about 11 eyes because it's one of the first anime alphabetically..

^
Basically. I'd hate it anyway just looking at the cover...
Dec 2, 2015 4:58 AM

Dec 2012
Because you can only love Misuzu, objective best girl:
Dec 2, 2015 5:33 AM

Jul 2013
Maybe because she was so useless and a total pushover to the MC and then starts turning batshit crazy and goes yandere for him and suddenly develops some OP ability for plot convenience. I would've preferred the "Bbad End" that the show was trying to build up to but the show was shit anyway so it doesn't really matter. Misuzu is the only likable character in the series. It's been like 3 or 4 years already since I watched that abomination so I guess I might've exaggerated a bit.
Dec 2, 2015 6:08 AM

May 2008
Because she's a useless, clingy jealous bitch cunt who does nothing but whine all the time. To be fair everyone in 11eyes was a shitty, shitty character, but holy fuck Minase Yuka needs get hit by a bus. I fucking hate her.

Also see: Yoshida from Shakugan no Shana, who is even more of a useless cunt than Minase.
Dec 2, 2015 8:50 AM

Jun 2011
rebornnora said:
I prefer her than kirito
This is so dumb that it is funny. Comparing two characters who have absolutely nothing in common just to show once again how much you dislike Kirito. You must be really desperate.

OT: From what I remember I didn't hate her either. But some people just hate the gentle/timid type of character who can't do anything of her own, whatever floats your boat.
I'm feeling thank you
Dec 2, 2015 8:51 AM

Sep 2009
Lmao. Uh, she's a yandere that doesn't actually make any sense.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Dec 2, 2015 9:51 AM

Jan 2014
Ratohnhaketon said:
Dec 2, 2015 12:01 PM
Nov 2009
Why all the hate towards 11eyes? Yes, it wasn't the best show, it was mediocre, but not abominable as some members here are trying to present it as.

Moreover, it had a nice OST, especially the Opening, and the art was pretty.

Yuka was a nice character, too. She really loves Kakeru - that's what I felt.
Dec 2, 2015 12:51 PM
Jan 2014
Duskfall said:
Why all the hate towards 11eyes? Yes, it wasn't the best show, it was mediocre, but not abominable as some members here are trying to present it as.

Moreover, it had a nice OST, especially the Opening, and the art was pretty.

Yuka was a nice character, too. She really loves Kakeru - that's what I felt.

Hey at least if it was abominable, people would have something to talk about and laugh at. Also this is MAL where some people can only have two kind of opinions. a) they love it or b) they hate it.
Also some people hate OP, because he makes quality threads and his arguementation is top class, really for first grade level this is good.

Or it didn't do the source material justice.

Also three people, yep so much hate. One of them even admitted that he might have exaggerated a bit.
Shock_YinDec 2, 2015 1:02 PM

Dec 2, 2015 12:59 PM

Mar 2013
The anime made her a total bitch by the end. She's cute at first but then she starts acting too clingy and trying to kill people when she hardly did any of that in the original.

My advise get the visual novel, get the partial translation and find a visualnovelreader to translate the rest and play that. I like it much more than the cheap anime. The manga might also be okay.
Dec 2, 2015 1:18 PM
Jul 2018
Domi said:
rebornnora said:
I prefer her than kirito
This is so dumb that it is funny. Comparing two characters who have absolutely nothing in common just to show once again how much you dislike Kirito. You must be really desperate.

OT: From what I remember I didn't hate her either. But some people just hate the gentle/timid type of character who can't do anything of her own, whatever floats your boat.
. It's to compare which character do you hate more. True, both kirito and Yuka are nothing alike, but when it comes to hating a character, I still hate kirito
Dec 2, 2015 1:28 PM

Mar 2015
rebornnora said:
Domi said:

. It's to compare which character do you hate more. True, both kirito and Yuka are nothing alike, but when it comes to hating a character, I still hate kirito
waht's the point of hating a freeking cartoon character? i can't understand it TBH.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Dec 2, 2015 2:13 PM

Mar 2013
[quote=magsticker]
Ratohnhaketon said:
nop,Kukuri best VN girl
Dec 2, 2015 2:21 PM

Nov 2011
Moved
May 22, 2016 2:13 AM

Nov 2014
Ptrico94 said:
The anime made her a total bitch by the end. She's cute at first but then she starts acting too clingy and trying to kill people when she hardly did any of that in the original.

My advise get the visual novel, get the partial translation and find a visualnovelreader to translate the rest and play that. I like it much more than the cheap anime. The manga might also be okay.
Lol, after watching up to episode 10, why the sudden change from being cute to being a complete bitch, that escalation made it so terrible. Suddenly shes like a magnet, she just goes and clings to him whenever she sees him missing....

Misuzu seemed like the best girl from the anime, Yuka just turned out so bad....
SympathyRSMay 22, 2016 2:18 AM
Jun 27, 2016 3:07 AM

Apr 2015
Basically the same reason on why people hate Kotonoha from School Days.
Jun 27, 2016 4:22 AM
Jul 2018
You said:
Basically the same reason on why people hate Kotonoha from School Days.

i rather like her than kirito the loser
Jun 27, 2016 4:26 AM

Mar 2016
@JewellTH can answer for you.
Jun 27, 2016 7:39 AM
Jun 2015
I have been summoned..
If one is unaware, I have a deep hatred for Yuka because of her yandere tendencies. I have nothing against yanderes, hell I support them as characters(not people, jesus Christ no)but Yuka's character is treated deep and sympathetic like some tragic anti hero but half of her fucking actions make no sense. Misuzu needed to save Kakeru's life and it involved sexual experience so she told Yuka not to look.. She looked. And now, she's saying "HE'LL LEAVE ME" and sticks a razor in her cup. Obviously, because this happened, she has to be an ignorant bitch who smiles and knits as she hears a friend of hers was killed by his own lover. How the fuck does jealousy do this shit to you? Also, Yukiko spends the episode upset over her lover getting murdered and she decides to go out in her underwear like a slut and ask Kakeru for sex. Then, she proceeds to unleash the apocalypse. What the fuck.. Say what you want about

Here, Yuka's like "fuck it, Imma kill everyone and doom the earth" Just why?!

..Oh yeah, and she gets away with it.
Jun 27, 2016 7:46 PM

Apr 2015
JewellTH said:
I have been summoned..
If one is unaware, I have a deep hatred for Yuka because of her yandere tendencies. I have nothing against yanderes, hell I support them as characters(not people, jesus Christ no)but Yuka's character is treated deep and sympathetic like some tragic anti hero but half of her fucking actions make no sense. Misuzu needed to save Kakeru's life and it involved sexual experience so she told Yuka not to look.. She looked. And now, she's saying "HE'LL LEAVE ME" and sticks a razor in her cup. Obviously, because this happened, she has to be an ignorant bitch who smiles and knits as she hears a friend of hers was killed by his own lover. How the fuck does jealousy do this shit to you? Also, Yukiko spends the episode upset over her lover getting murdered and she decides to go out in her underwear like a slut and ask Kakeru for sex. Then, she proceeds to unleash the apocalypse. What the fuck.. Say what you want about

Here, Yuka's like "fuck it, Imma kill everyone and doom the earth" Just why?!

..Oh yeah, and she gets away with it.

Wait, did Misuzu actually said anything in the anime to Yuka before having sex? And she went yandere due to the drawback of waking up her superpower just like when Kakeru used Eye of Aion? And also I believe she wakes u lieserotte due to despair of too much seeing Kakeru with other heroine (a.k.a VN affection point check)
Jul 16, 2016 2:55 PM
Mar 2016
The character starts out alright and I didn't even mind her then but midway into the series she proceeds to go downhill and further in only gets worse. She becomes annoying, moany, jealously yandere like etc etc etc. That should explain at least somewhat why Yuka is disliked greatly by many viewers of "11Eyes".
Oct 16, 2016 12:03 AM

Oct 2016
she is ok when the show starts but by episode 5 ish, she turns until the jealousy demon from hell who tries to kill out the competition, god she is so annoying.

I suppose it is only to be expected. There is no such thing as 'truth' or 'lies' in this world; there never has been. There is only plain, hard facts. And yet, all beings who exist in this world take only those 'facts' that are convenient to them, and take them to be the 'truth'. They do so because they know no other way to live. However, for those powerless beings that make up the majority of this world it is those 'facts' that are inconvenient for their own self-affirmation that make up the real 'truth. -Aizen

Oct 19, 2016 11:11 PM

Sep 2009
Well, this is coming from a person who has only seen the anime (and the crunchy roll butchered one i might add) and personally i liked Yuka, rriiigggghhht up until the point that she pretty much flipped on a dime :/

I mean the whole sticking by Kakeru's side foreverc cos i wuv him sssssooooo much thing was pretty annoying but it was fine.
But then, even after telling her that he was training with Misuzu for her sake, and to protect HER, and not just once but every freaking episode...... she just sorta.... stops believing in the one person she says she loves with all her heart.

Doesn't bother discussing it with him.
Doesn't discuss it with Misuzu.
Freaks out when he says he doesn't want to kiss her under the circumstances they're in.
Constantly runs off and gets herself in trouble.
Replays events incorrectly in her head.
Razor blade in Misuzu's tea (seriously, the fuck!?!)
Randomly gets naked in a garden claiming she wants to 'sleep' with Kakeru.

I get it, crazy circumstances can make people do crazy things but, it jut seemed pretty left field to me.
If anyone in this series took any time to talk to each other about ANYTHING, a loooot of that sorta shit could have been avoided.

Yuka - Hey why were you naked with Misuzu when she said she was gonna cure you?
Kakeru - It was part of an ancient ritual to help me heal faster.
Yuka - Then why were you holding her while naked?!
Kakeru - She felt weak afterwards, she kinda collapsed on me, it was pretty awkward.
Yuka - K

In short:
I hated that they seemed to fuck up her character, and there was no repercussion for her basically ending the world.
Most people hate her cos 'bitch be cray cray!'

Also......
Yukiko is best girl :p
Jul 4, 2017 8:07 AM

Jun 2010
It depends on the tastes I suppose, at the moment I do not remember hating anyone of that series
Jul 13, 2017 8:07 PM
Jul 2017
I don't hate her but she goes crazy and does stupid shit because of her jealousy😕
Jul 17, 2017 12:53 PM
May 2017
She is useless and somehow look like a retarded character. At time it feels like she is a hindrance to the main plot.
Aug 9, 2017 11:46 AM

Nov 2009
One of the worst characters I've encountered, just an empty yandere psycho.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Feb 21, 2020 9:25 AM

Apr 2018
Trust me, yuka is pretty cute in visual novel and misuzu is pretty annoying in visual novel. The thing they just rushed the whole anime into real trash otherwise this anime would've been masterpiece. I suggest playing visual novel instead watching, visual novel is truly masterpiece. :)

More topics from this board

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Dec 22, 2009

316 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:42 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Dec 8, 2009

197 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:10 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Nov 24, 2009

148 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:30 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Nov 17, 2009

182 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:17 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 10, 2009

110 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.