Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 29, 2015 5:50 PM
Oct 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Chapter 51 is divided into at least two parts. The "mae" portion is out. Pretty short, only 10 or so pages. Looks like this is it until December 28th. Sigh.

Itami meets the Minotaur. Minotaur goes chomp chomp. Itami fear's that Rori was chomped. The status of our beloved demigoddess is unclear. Dark Elf returns to help Itami escape, chapter ends with him asking why she has returned.

So nice art, but little to really get one's teeth into . Wouldn't be a problem if this were a weekly comic, but as a monthly? Anyway, reality is bitter, all we can do is to deal with it.
Dec 2, 2015 3:06 AM
Mar 2010
My problem is we have to wait for December 28 for the second part damn it.
Dec 2, 2015 12:47 PM

Jun 2013
raw is out then.

EDIT

So 2-part chapter with next one at 28.12

Well...Minotaurus is dealing with the Zombies...he is eating them, though I wonder what happens to the souls?

and reason to Yao return...^See you Next Time^ what the...
JarjaxleDec 8, 2015 1:34 PM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Dec 6, 2015 10:54 PM

Dec 2008
It seems that instead of skipping one release they decided to split a chapter in two and give us half now and half at the end of December.
There is really not much to comment on :( Aside maybe from the fact that the minotaur took RPG to the back and it only pissed him off, killing that thing is not going to be easy...
New profile design sucks.
Dec 7, 2015 10:43 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
SO SHORT!

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Dec 7, 2015 11:56 AM

Apr 2010
I rather have one entire chapter then seeing short parts appear it's annoying to be interrupted halfway.
The minotaur looked very interesting tho.
Dec 7, 2015 8:08 PM

Mar 2015
LMAO. time to wait.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Dec 7, 2015 8:19 PM
Jun 2013
thoughts on latest chapter
1.Obviously, unlike the Flame Dragon, the minotaur is more picky; I was wondering if there is any fantasy monster that prefers removing the clothes before actually eating the human, unless the minotaur likes to see the girls’ body before eating them.
2. Now that we seen the minotaur, and if Itami gets both Rory and the magical fruit, I would wonder if simply retreating would work, I mean who says the minotaur can’t get lost in his own maze.
3. TOO SHORT!!!!!! But I can wait for Dec 28th;. I can’t blame them if everyone needs a break, we are close to Christmas.

On the side note, just random things
there are countless of possibilities if a fantasy portal open up. “Jurassic Park” can be one of them; how many people want to fly a dragon or pet a unicorn. Not to mention, if we combine science with dwarf craftsmanship and magic, an Ironman suit or a giant mecha could easily be made; imagine the good that can be done.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTqa-NEwUbs
Itami should have brought an iron man suit before facing the Last Boss, that minotaur seems sturdy.

BTW, I know how Jurassic park ended, but a Jurassic park fiasco is the least of earth's worries; if we are talking about BAD things, it would be that Itami could have unintentionally ended humanity by, if he took a sample of those zombie girls, allowing the scientists to study the zombie epidemic where it leads to a bio mutation weapon which then leads to a zombie apocalypse where all the women turn into zombies and humanity becomes extinct due to obvious reasons. Hopefully neither the minotaur or chicken have been TOO infected, Itami needs to take parts of their body so that scientists can study those DNA samples for cloning.
greed2Dec 7, 2015 8:26 PM
Dec 8, 2015 4:09 AM

Oct 2010
Too short definitely QQ

Dat minotaur though.. but i don't think eating zombies is that healty is it?
Dec 11, 2015 12:41 AM

Oct 2009
Too short :(
Dec 24, 2015 10:58 PM
Nov 2012
How did this turn into a dungeon crawl? Things were just getting interesting. Tyuule has the Emperor poisoned, Zorzal is taking over, and now Itami has run off to this stupid dungeon just because nobody can figure out how to air-drop some medicine in windy weather?

When the anime catches up to the manga, this whole dungeon arc will probably be dropped.
oldskoolpunkJan 20, 2016 11:38 AM
Dec 27, 2015 9:47 PM
Jun 2013
oldskoolpunk said:
How did this turn into a dungeon crawl? Things were just getting interesting. Tyulle has the Emperor poisoned, Zorzal is taking over, and now Itami has run off to this stupid dungeon just because nobody can figure out how to air-drop some medicine in windy weather?

When the anime catches up to the manga, this whole dungeon arc will probably be dropped.

Look at it another way, Itami is finally in the "adventure quest" he always wanted. A combo of Legend of Zelda and Call of duty. But yes, for the sake of time, it may be dropped; each arc is only a damn 12 episodes, too short!!!!!!!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Chapter 132 Discussion

dbaranyi - Apr 6

0 by dbaranyi »»
Apr 6, 7:50 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Chapter 131 Discussion

dbaranyi - Mar 26

0 by dbaranyi »»
Mar 26, 5:22 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Chapter 130 Discussion

dbaranyi - Feb 17

0 by dbaranyi »»
Feb 17, 7:35 PM

» Manga vs LN and almost finished ?

xnub - Aug 1, 2023

3 by lessfull »»
Jan 28, 2:04 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Chapter 129 Discussion

dbaranyi - Jan 6

0 by dbaranyi »»
Jan 6, 7:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.