Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 29, 2015 11:17 AM

Mar 2015
Big thanks to AlexTheRiot, Naruleach, and Numi for helping out this week!

You can find more details and an overview of all results in the club's official FAL Fall 2015 thread.

Points Criteria
Please see the Rules thread.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Discussion posts ARE NOT counted this week
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Week 9 Anime Points:

Total Weekly Points Rankings:

Total Overall Points Rankings:

Highest Unique Team Score:

Ace users:

Wildcard usage:

Team Rankings:

Errors:

CongressNov 30, 2015 12:46 AM
Nov 29, 2015 11:48 AM

Nov 2011
Up 11 this time, i'll ace Haikyuu next week since score is calculated and hope for the best.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Nov 29, 2015 12:17 PM

Dec 2011
Eh? So few people used wildcard on the first week.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Nov 29, 2015 12:45 PM

Nov 2011
+2 ..

My first time I raised rank in this entire season I believe (too lazy to recheck right now).
Nov 29, 2015 2:02 PM
Jul 2018
Up 3 to 33rd. I started out around 80th, but have really been climbing since then. Still hoping for top 25, at least.
Nov 29, 2015 2:07 PM

Jan 2010
Nuke receivers (-4000 points):

Shouldn't that be -6750?
"My tables-meet it is I set it down
That one may smile, and smile, and be a villain."
Nov 29, 2015 2:22 PM
noiz cancelling

Jan 2008
NavyCherub said:
Nuke receivers (-4000 points):

Shouldn't that be -6750?

That is correct - 4000 is what it was at toward the end of last season - and we'll get that corrected when we have a moment for it. Luckily no one used nukes this week, so it doesn't change anyone's points.
Nov 29, 2015 2:43 PM

Jul 2014
Have been slowly climbing, until the moment I use booster, then I drop 2.
Oh well
Nov 29, 2015 3:05 PM

Jun 2007
Darn. Fielded a maximum possible points lineup finally this week, but couldn't ace to make a run at highest unique score.

ETA: How is highest unique score settled in the case of ties? I see jailbird received it, but didn't use a wildcard or an ace so we should both have the maximum possible points (along with anyone else with the Rakudai/Gakusen/Haikyuu/Sakurako/Taimadou combo). Is it bench points as the tiebreaker?
TheTsunamiNov 29, 2015 3:10 PM
Nov 29, 2015 6:01 PM

May 2012
TheTsunami said:
Darn. Fielded a maximum possible points lineup finally this week, but couldn't ace to make a run at highest unique score.

ETA: How is highest unique score settled in the case of ties? I see jailbird received it, but didn't use a wildcard or an ace so we should both have the maximum possible points (along with anyone else with the Rakudai/Gakusen/Haikyuu/Sakurako/Taimadou combo). Is it bench points as the tiebreaker?

It's highest unique score. Meaning the highest score that only one person gets. If you check his team you'll see that he doesn't even have the same team as you. He got less points than you but because his score was unique he got the bonus. You may have the highest scoring team for the week, but there are numerous other people with the same team, and hence score, so it was not unique. The system rewards people for not having the same team as everyone else.
Nov 30, 2015 6:23 AM

Jun 2007
MryNightmare said:

It's highest unique score. Meaning the highest score that only one person gets. If you check his team you'll see that he doesn't even have the same team as you. He got less points than you but because his score was unique he got the bonus. You may have the highest scoring team for the week, but there are numerous other people with the same team, and hence score, so it was not unique. The system rewards people for not having the same team as everyone else.

Ah, thanks for the clarification.
Nov 30, 2015 8:44 AM

Mar 2015
Damn, I was really surprised when someone lower than me received the unique team bonus. I don't know who shared my team and I thought my team was unique too...how does it work? I Ctrl+F but still couldn't find the other team...? Anyways, down 2 from 100, I'm hoping Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen ends better than Comet.
Nov 30, 2015 12:33 PM

May 2012
Iritails said:
Damn, I was really surprised when someone lower than me received the unique team bonus. I don't know who shared my team and I thought my team was unique too...how does it work? I Ctrl+F but still couldn't find the other team...? Anyways, down 2 from 100, I'm hoping Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen ends better than Comet.

His team scored higher than yours. Just because someone has a lower rank than you doesn't mean they can't get more points than you. Each week is calculated differently. This week only counted watching points and teams with high watching points go up. Uta has low watching points.

More topics from this board

» Best Profile Design (January 2024) WINNER

KarenShirotori - Feb 4

7 by batslimeman »»
5 hours ago

» Best Signature Design - April 2024 | Nominations

Nate - Apr 1

7 by Nate »»
Apr 15, 11:52 AM

» | OPEN | Best Profile Design (April 2024) NOMINATIONS

KarenShirotori - Apr 1

7 by _Ayase »»
Apr 15, 10:49 AM

» Best Profile Design (March 2024) WINNER

KarenShirotori - Apr 1

8 by Dyianaros »»
Apr 4, 4:58 PM

» FAL ace rule clarification

okthxbb - Apr 1

0 by okthxbb »»
Apr 1, 5:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.