Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 29, 2015 12:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn...

Selena is serious as hell. I think she should take dueling more lightly lol. Well whatever, about time they show more of her deck. Poor Yugo, he got knocked out for a bit D:

Interesting to see more of Yugo's flashback I think the duel reveals quite more about his character although I'm somewhat surprised at how much he is struggling. About time Clear Wing Synchro Dragon came out though. Shit is about to get real
Nov 29, 2015 1:03 AM
Jun 2011
this was great episode so much rin flashbacks in this episode i start to like her from those flashbacks and it seems next episode we will have new dragon for yugo and new dancer for serena. shame next week we have a break
Nov 29, 2015 3:46 AM
Apr 2013
I said that I won't watch Arc V for a while until I got a good news about Yuya, but after accidentally saw a screenshot of Yugo and Serena, I couldn't help but watch it. Both of them are so hilarious! XD

Seeing the next episode preview, am I the only one who thinks about this, but does Serena looks like she finally able to enjoy Duelling?
Nov 29, 2015 4:31 AM
Jul 2015
this is the best episode ever and it is really funny
serena is very serious and the most violent yuzu ever. in the ed she punches sawatari and now in this episode she punches and kicks yugo more than five times. i hope she losses this duel and gets some development like how shun did after his duel with crow. i really hope she and yugo become friends after their duel.

and we finally get to see more rin in the flashback and hear her voice, her voice really is adorable and she is more bossy than yuzu. i hope she and ruri will make their actual major appearance as soon as possible including yuri.

when yugo mistakes other yuzus as rin yuzu will smack him with her paper fan, serena will punch and kick him. i can imagine ruri slapping him when he mistakes her as rin
Nov 29, 2015 8:19 AM
Oct 2015
saeryukgki said:
this is the best episode ever and it is really funny
serena is very serious and the most violent yuzu ever. in the ed she punches sawatari and now in this episode she punches and kicks yugo more than five times. i hope she losses this duel and gets some development like how shun did after his duel with crow. i really hope she and yugo become friends after their duel.

I think its safe to say the tag of yugo/yuya will defeat the tag of serena/roger, just so roger can fail part of his plan and get annoyed, while serena can finally meet yuzu again
Nov 29, 2015 9:00 AM
Aug 2014
Yugo's flashback of Rin shows how greatly he depends on her. She playfully mocks him and it allows him to gain more confidence about himself. It's very clear how much Yugo cares about Rin. So much that Serena had to knock out Yugo a few times before the duel xD

We see another instance of Yuya and Yugo's minds fusing again. What's different now is that Yuya is a bit more conscious this time, rather than acting like he was possessed.

Wasn't expecting Roger to change the road constantly throughout the duel. He's doing whatever he can to make sure Serena wins by default. Even if it means having yet another person get into a crash. Thankfully Yugo knows how to use the D-wheel efficiently.

Part 2 of this duel should be quite interesting.
Nov 29, 2015 11:22 AM
Nov 2015
This episode was pretty hilarious lol. I'm really looking forward to next episode especially seeing the new Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon of Yugo. This makes wonder if Yuto and Yuri will also get stronger version of their dragon? I hope they do!!

Actually I think Yuya and Yuto actually just overlayed with each other. I predict that Yuya and Yugo are actually going to synchronize and when Yuya faces Yuri they will be ones that fuse together.
Nov 30, 2015 11:20 AM
Aug 2015
I really liked this episode, but I don't know who I want to win! D: But that fusion at the end was awesome! Can't wait for the next episode!

edit:
I've just read the spoilers up untill ep 88 and I'm so ready for these next few episodes .
music_startDec 8, 2015 1:53 PM
Nov 30, 2015 10:53 PM

Oct 2014
That cliffhanger plus a week break, the wait is already killing me. It shouldn't have been a two-parter.
Dec 1, 2015 5:12 PM

Jan 2014
Sora = best character
Yugo = second-best character

Yugo is too adorable.
Dec 1, 2015 6:13 PM
Sep 2012
Just like I thought, Jean is trying to rig these duels to get the match ups he wants. It might not be an issue with this duel, but the next duel probably.

Yugo really couldn't get past Selena looking like Rin, that really got in his head, oppose to Selena, that really didn't bother her. That is one advantage of Yuri being such a creep, dueling someone that looks like him is not going to effect Selena in the least.

It is a good duel, though that Jean is doing everything to mess it up. I want to see who would win in a fair duel.

I don't know if either of them will figure out that Security is messing with the duel, but if Jean tries to do the same crap with Yuya vs Crow, it is only going to further make Yuya look like he in league with Security and the Tops. This could be another obstacle in Yuya and Crow coming into an understanding. I know that is going to happen, but Jean is not going to make it easy.

Anyway the duel continues in the next episode, and we go on a hiatus next week.Anyway great episode.
Dec 4, 2015 8:05 AM

Jan 2013
I liked how Yuugo just kept clinging onto Serena :D
Duel is fun to watch at least.
Dec 4, 2015 5:53 PM
Jul 2014
Nice, Yuugo is like Jonouchi of the original serie; not only for the gamble strategies, their personalities are similar too
Dec 5, 2015 10:28 PM
Oct 2015
This episode was outstanding !!! I liked very much seeing more Rin's flashbacks, and now he knows a little bit more from Yugo. I like many things of him, it's such a great character.
However, I don't put up with Roger and his plans of being "The king of City". And that also applies for the synchro version of the shaking chills porky child... I thought there were enough "shivieru" for the rest of the anime u.u
I'm new here and i'm not an english speaker so please be comprehensive if I made a huge mistake, and tell me how good or bad my writing is, and in which aspects I have to improve ;)
byKaznaDec 9, 2015 11:17 AM
Dec 6, 2015 12:35 AM

Nov 2011
Ah, there's a one week break after all D:
Dec 7, 2015 11:19 AM

Sep 2011
Yugo is such a dork I can't help but love him. Now that he's met with Serena as well, he's still got to meet up with Ruri (if he'll survive 'till then ofc...) Only 6 days until Crystal Wing Synchro DRAGON :D
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Jun 26, 2016 8:18 PM

Dec 2012
Of course, Yugo would try to jump on Serena.

Wow, Yugo really asked Serena to wait and she did. lol

Melissa Claire.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 20, 2018 9:13 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
LMFAO Roger cheating lol
張大です for 張大勇督察
Jan 3, 2020 4:16 AM
Jun 2016
Serena's entire hand was revealed on her first turn. She obviously had OTK in more ways than one. As a devoted Lunalight player i am quite disappointed she didn't go for the kill. I know some lunalight effects were buffed and modified irl but i still believe it could be done in the show.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 127 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2016

39 by RaidenSteiner »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 120 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2016

37 by RaidenSteiner »»
Today, 8:44 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 114 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2016

14 by RaidenSteiner »»
Yesterday, 10:34 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 109 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2016

30 by RaidenSteiner »»
Yesterday, 5:10 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 104 Discussion

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

39 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 12, 2:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.