Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Answer the question in the title
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 29, 2015 12:04 PM

Sep 2012
I just want Oda to slightly speed up the pacing of his arcs, it feels dragged out sometimes.
Nov 29, 2015 12:19 PM

Mar 2015
Rin said:
I just want Oda to slightly speed up the pacing of his arcs, it feels dragged out sometimes.
i am glad that his current arc is pretty good so far. pace is included.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Dec 27, 2016 11:32 PM
Dec 2016
No I could never be bored or sick of one piece !!!
There are new twists & turns in every episode how can you be sick of it?

Greatest anime ever made
<a href="https://www.thatspersonal.com/"> Know More about me</a>
Dec 28, 2016 12:06 AM

Dec 2016
Honestly I've always wanted to watch it but the 700+ episodes invite me to stay away. I just don't have time for all of them, it's just a very heavy long-term commitment.
Dec 28, 2016 12:10 AM

Feb 2016
I don't get why people love to pick on fights from nowhere...
It's simple dude everyone has a taste if you don't like one piece then don't bother yourself with it
I have never critisized anyone's taste because I know my taste isn't something standard that everyone should follow

Just sit back and watch what you like and don't give a damn about the shows you think are too bad

Dude believe me anime supposed to be fun and make you happy...I don't get why some people don't want to understand that...
Dec 28, 2016 2:30 AM
Jan 2015
"After 20 years they still havent got any hints where the treasure is hidden. Such progression, wow
It's hidden in Raftel, which is located at the end of the Grand Line. Happy now ?

Wow it's funny people are saying that! Iit's been told in the manga 15 years ago that the OP is hidden in Raftel.... Since I'm a new reader, I remember it's the only time they mentionned it.

So I agree with the dude who said "basically they arent any closer than they were 10 years ago."

It's juste like Meitantei Conan. How the hell these authors have some many ideas even now Oo
Dec 28, 2016 10:28 AM

Apr 2015
I used to zealously follow One Piece. Then I gradually lost interest after the timeskip. Dressrosa just killed the series for me and I also felt that the Strawhats became really stale. A lot of people seem to enjoy it still. That's cool too.
Dec 28, 2016 10:33 AM

Feb 2010
Absolutely not. One Piece has been the one and only (not counting Naruto since I skipped a lot of fillers for it) constant in my anime life since day one. I can always count on at least one enjoyable episode being releases each week as long as OP airs.
I probably regret this post by now.
Dec 28, 2016 10:40 AM

Oct 2013
AP_974 said:
"After 20 years they still havent got any hints where the treasure is hidden. Such progression, wow
It's hidden in Raftel, which is located at the end of the Grand Line. Happy now ?

Wow it's funny people are saying that! Iit's been told in the manga 15 years ago that the OP is hidden in Raftel.... Since I'm a new reader, I remember it's the only time they mentionned it.

So I agree with the dude who said "basically they arent any closer than they were 10 years ago."

It's juste like Meitantei Conan. How the hell these authors have some many ideas even now Oo

How are they not closer? Raftel is the last island of the Grand Line and they are traversing it. Just the fact that they already traveled half of the world, and are in the New World, means they are closer to it.
Dec 28, 2016 10:45 AM

Jul 2016
I couldn't get past episode 1 of one piece tbh. But due to its' massive popularity, I'm sure many people aren't sick of it. I'll definitely give it a try later on in the future, but its' probably near the back of my to watch list.
Dec 28, 2016 10:58 AM

Apr 2016
yes cus of the longest episode it gets bored everytime i watch it.
Dec 28, 2016 5:03 PM

Dec 2008
Dec 28, 2016 5:05 PM

Mar 2014
I got sick of the anime, but I still love reading the manga.
Dec 28, 2016 5:29 PM

Dec 2016
While it can feel dragged on at times, I still haven't gotten sick of it. All of the storylines and arcs somehow intertwine with the main plot, and all of them are necessary, even if they feel like they aren't when they're being watched. I'm excited to see the Reverie and Wano Kingdom arcs in 2017, as well as the conclusion to the Whole Cake Island Arc. And plus, even if I find myself no longer liking it, I would keep watching because of how much time I've already put into watching it. I remember the Fishman Island arc - one of the worst arcs in OP. Too dragged out, weak bad guys, episodes where pretty much nothing happened. I considered dropping OP then, but I dragged through it and got to Dressrosa, which I LOVED. Man, do I love Dressrosa. I loved Doflamingo as the main villain and loved all of the new characters introduced. It's a big world that Oda created, it only makes sense it would have a long ass story to go along with it.

TL;DR: No.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”

-Donquixote Doflamingo, One Piece
Dec 29, 2016 6:26 AM

Nov 2010
I'm sick of the anime. It's not even a problem of art and animation, because the story and humour are enough to keep me watching again and again, but it's just too damn slow nowadays.

Manga is great and I will never get sick of it. Especially now, when we're slowly heading towards finale.
Jan 1, 2017 12:57 AM

Dec 2016
Nope. it's an adventure story; how long the story is the better the adventure is overall.
Mortal King
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1101 Discussion ( 1 2 )

phantom346 - Apr 14

53 by AlexoYuki »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 242 Discussion

Kaito__Kid - Dec 2, 2009

39 by IvanTheWalker »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 397 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HydraA - Apr 19, 2009

91 by gannoncannon55 »»
Today, 12:36 AM

Poll: » One Piece Episode 396 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Somebody - Apr 12, 2009

195 by gannoncannon55 »»
Today, 12:15 AM

Poll: » One Piece Episode 395 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Somebody - Apr 5, 2009

76 by gannoncannon55 »»
Yesterday, 11:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.