Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 20, 2015 4:50 AM

Jul 2013
toss21 said:
What confuses is me is wtf episode 6 will be about. this is apparently the "true ending". The simulation is ended via him killing a fake nemu in teh simulation, kanae gets killed, by the organizations, and nemu with her memory wiped gets with MC guy. her body still remembers his dick though of course lol.

The game pretty much has an ending for each character, as you said this episode was the true ending, they skipped a ton of details and didn't show how he got out of the simulation or what happens after but still was the true ending. Previous episode for example was Natsuki's ending (the teacher), next episode is the ending for Rinne with a bit of Rika probably.
Dec 21, 2015 10:44 PM

Apr 2011
I like the part where Kei fuck Nemu from behind at the beginning. Its really messed especially that tube thing. I wish they animated the party where a bunch of girls where lining up to Kei just to see other girls get banged.

Never expected there'll be another expected. I wonder what it'll be be. But I hope there'll be more scenes for the teacher, Rika, and also the glasses girl.
Jan 12, 2016 6:35 PM
Nov 2012
Argh. Just want more Nemu T_T
Jan 12, 2016 10:27 PM
May 2009
Euphoria episode 6 cover and some pics can be found there:

http://www.a1c.jp/~majin/product/eupho06.html

Looks great.
That's probably my fav H-series.
Even with Beat Angel Scalayer and Viper GTS having some nostalgia bonus.
Jan 13, 2016 4:37 AM
Feb 2014
NewDumal said:
Euphoria episode 6 cover and some pics can be found there:

http://www.a1c.jp/~majin/product/eupho06.html

Looks great.
That's probably my fav H-series.
Even with Beat Angel Scalayer and Viper GTS having some nostalgia bonus.
6 is not yet realeased?
Jan 16, 2016 11:39 PM
Jan 2016
I Do not Understand .... Is Dead Manaka Nemu when he was in the choke ... And Who The Long-haired woman? because the voice contrast to Nemu ..... anyway I am very hungover today !! 0_0
Feb 4, 2016 3:54 PM
Feb 2016
I don't get the transition though... in episode 4, they escape the underground holding area, and Kei escapes with the teacher and the underclass girl who said she hated him, while everyone else was left behind or died.... and then this episode, wtf, all that shit is gone?! NEMU WAS SHOT BY THE TEACHER AND THEN THEY'RE ALL JUST THERE, WITH NEMU AS THE MAIN?
Feb 6, 2016 4:36 AM

Oct 2015
I really wonder what would have happened if he killed Kanae instead of Nemu, which would've been the kinda more obvious choice seeing just what happens in the episode without knowing anything of the game and the backround.

This episode was surely one of the more f*cked up ones so far. I didn't expect this drastic escalation from "simple" rape to a human poop-centipede. But oh well.

I also wonder, if it was all a simulation how it would've turned out in the other endings you've seen so far. Like the route with Kanae and such. Is there anything shown in the game? I haven't played it yet.
Feb 12, 2016 10:28 PM
Nov 2009
I definitely watched this for the story.
Feb 16, 2016 1:42 PM
Jul 2014
This Anime has started intriguing but I just don't get it anymore...
Feb 18, 2016 9:06 AM

Sep 2015
Well, before anything else, let me say this. Don't try to figure out the story from the anime. Half of the scenes have characters switched up, or were otherwise modified and some things never even happened. This episode in particular is perfect example with Kanae and Nemu switching roles as the school dictator.

The episodes after episode 2 don't fit together chronologically, and aren't supposed to. They're just different variations of how you can progress through the game (choosing different girl to rape).

As for the endings, episode 2 and 3 endings never happened in that context, Rinne's story (everyone's, even the bad end) continues in the school from this episode, it just takes a different turn. Episode 4 ending didn't happen that way (the entire cave scene) and Rika was forced in at the tropic island, because they combined the two routes. Same for this episode's ending, never happened in this context and 95% of it is left out anyway.

Now, for those not afraid of spoilers, read on...

And that's about it. TL;DR: I still haven't figured out how Rika fits into all this, she just kinda seems to be there, for reasons.

I excluded this, because the 6th episode seems to be about Rinne so it would be spoiler-ish for only-anime watchers. It's not really necessary to put the main plot together.

YandereSapphi said:
I really wonder what would have happened if he killed Kanae instead of Nemu, which would've been the kinda more obvious choice seeing just what happens in the episode without knowing anything of the game and the backround.
He actually does kill Kanae in one of the endings, but completely different circumstances. It's the darkest ending in the game where he gives in and fully embraces his dark desires.

This episode was surely one of the more f*cked up ones so far. I didn't expect this drastic escalation from "simple" rape to a human poop-centipede. But oh well.
The human poop-centipide is actually more extreme than what was in the game (surprisingly). There, it was just Rika and Rinne hooked to each other.
formis_sageFeb 18, 2016 10:44 AM
Apr 19, 2016 9:44 AM
Jan 2010
Magito said:
I like the part where Kei fuck Nemu from behind at the beginning .

Exactly. That's the only good scene with Nemu (episode 5).
All the rest is bullshit.
formis_god said:

After she dies, Keisuke finds Nemu in a closet where Kanae hid her before the assassins. She had her memories scrambled (dunno if by Kanae, or the Organization), they leave and happily have sex ever after (that scene was kinda disturbing in this anime by the way, because in the VN (if I remember), Nemu seemed to have the mindset of a child (her younger self) when Keisuke found her and that sex scene did not happen).

Why Nemu at the end of the game (true end) was as a child?
She could not be normal?
May 4, 2016 5:17 AM

Sep 2009
better plot than erased
Aug 6, 2016 8:42 AM
May 2016
Okay, I'll explain.

Be warned - these are heavy spoilers for the visual novel. The best way to find out about the story is getting the visual novel. I recommend erogedownload for getting the rar files and installation instructions.

For those who can't be bothered, here's a gist of it.

SPOILERS AHEAD!!! ***********************

I won't go into who exactly Kanae is, which organization she belongs to, and why exactly she hates Keisuke. I'll just state the circumstances.

Nemu is Keisuke's real childhood friend. When Kanae wanted to take Keisuke away, Nemu pleaded that Keisuke's good side would win over his cruel lustful one.

So Kanae and Nemu made a bet - they would place Keisuke in conditions that aroused his dark side, and they would see if his good self would prevail.
Hence Nemu and Keisuke were taken to wherever all this took place - and Keisuke's memories were messed with. Kanae made herself his fake affectionate childhood friend, and he forgot all about Nemu. The school he was in was also one giant fake.

(He didn't forget Nemu completely - when he first saw her, he said something about feeling like he'd seen her before - that was his lost memory.)

Nemu was the one who initiated the series of events in the white room - she fvcked him and told him her name (I think that awakened his dark self). That's why she said it was her fault in the episode.

So at least in this arc, Keisuke develops strong feelings for Nemu, but he still likes Kanae. Which explains why he's so shocked when he sees who Kanae is and what happened to his school.

Kanae gives him two choices - kill Nemu and save the people of the school, or kill her, which doesn't help - it'll give her the chance to kill more students. She expects him to never be able to decide, and the dark Keisuke to prevail and join Kanae's army of pervs.

When they're both given that aprodisiac towards the end, it suddenly strikes Keisuke - that Nemu was his childhood friend, and that she had pleaded him screaming - "Why didn't you kill me?"

Even though he loves Nemu, he realized that the only way to defeat his evil self and free the students was to kill Nemu. He strangled her, something he'd never do if he wanted the students to remain captive.

Nemu didn't die. Kanae saw how the dark Keisuke reverted and strangled Nemu, and realized that she'd the lost the bet of him going berserk (which is why she says "I lost. You can have him back." She let Keisuke go and treated Nemu.

However Nemu did lose her memory - a broken neck has to result in some form of damage. Three years later, Kanae was found and killed by some of the organization members and critically wounded. Keisuke, who never forgot Nemu, finally came to her side and introduced himself.

They'd promised to meet under the stars, and he finally gets to fulfill that. Nemu of course likes him, and her body remembers him ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) which explains their chemistry :D
Aug 27, 2016 2:10 PM
Jul 2018
I want the Ed ost, do anyone know it? Please send it to me.
Sep 28, 2016 11:35 PM

Sep 2016
Well, that fucked silly scene was awesome (one of the best scenes yet), the tube was gross though.
Oct 15, 2016 2:49 AM

Dec 2015
I don't know why I thought this would be good, pure trash.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Aug 23, 2018 8:51 AM

May 2016
It started off relatively mild with Nemu being more submissive than usual then Kanae appears and acts like as if her and Nemu's personalities were switched.

There were more Nemu rape scenes as Keisuke continues to hesitate and even joins in the fun. I have unpleasantly mixed feelings about that tube train but at least it wasn't as grotesque as the human centipede. Giving them a hypersexual drug to break both of them at once was the tipping point of Nemu's suffering, causing him to end the whole thing.

Of course, when you've just escaped from a 3-year situation with your childhood friend's memory erased, the first thing you two would do is to have some passionate sex that unconsciously shows that she still remembers~

Jan 4, 2019 5:47 PM
Jan 2019
Ok but what happen to rinne, rika, and the teacher did they die for real or is they part of a simulation like they're fake
Sep 14, 2019 6:34 AM

Jan 2018
I just don't understand what's happening anymore. That human centipede scene though.
Jan 2, 2020 11:52 PM

May 2008
Feb 12, 2020 12:10 PM

May 2019
@formis_sage nice explanation post, i believe it was much needed in this subforum
May 10, 2022 4:57 PM
Jul 2018
I don't know why but I really like Nemu.
Jul 27, 2022 12:45 PM

Nov 2010
They made a lot of changes, but in the VN it all ends in the same conclusion. I don't mind these changes.

I'm glad they are finally using the OST from the VN.

The sex scenes with Nemu was a great change btw. She didn't really get any good sex scenes in the game IMO. Most of it was her getting tortured or brutalized by Keisuke since it was a necessary part of her plan to win against Kanae. That was an interesting twist in the VN. You'll never know about it until you've done like 80-90% of the game, especially if you started with Rika, Aoi and Rinne.

That's the ending of the true route! And that sex scene with long hair Nemu is what was missing in the VN and I love it!
Oct 27, 2022 12:34 PM

Aug 2011
WHAT IS THE TRACK OF THAT OST WHEN THEY DID THE DIRTY ON THE SEXY ASS BED
Jun 18, 2023 2:07 PM

Feb 2015
What. the. heck... IS THIS SHIT?! This light speed rushing and the unnecessary scenes added is insane. Did they expect everyone to have read the VN?! They didn't even try anymore... it's like they just gave up.

I don't mind modified changes but not when it's done as badly as this. Jesus, enough ranting... this'll be the first and last time I'll take a hentai's plot seriously. I should probably just stop now and try to wipe this entire series from my mind because...

but I'm curious wtf the final episode will be.
Oct 18, 2023 6:47 AM
Aug 2020
The Human centipede got nothing on this shit literally lol
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Euphoria Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Toranagii - Feb 26, 2016

95 by Rem--Rin »»
Mar 31, 7:10 PM

» PLOT EXPLAINED

Lexxury - Mar 26, 2023

6 by XavierTenka »»
Mar 3, 3:25 AM

Poll: » Euphoria Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaz - Mar 30, 2012

74 by astroreload »»
Dec 13, 2023 3:53 AM

Poll: » Euphoria Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aos10 - Feb 2, 2015

65 by levi_smol_tbh »»
Nov 19, 2023 3:13 PM

» Man I dont understand the concept!

HentongHueHue - Aug 8, 2021

3 by YahiyaX777L »»
Oct 18, 2023 7:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.