Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 26, 2015 3:56 AM
Nov 2014
I recently watched Zetsuen and I found that the first part was amazing but afterwards it slowly deteriorated. I was wondering if there were any simiar animes to the first part where Mahiro and Yoshino are travelling together?
Nov 26, 2015 7:39 AM

Aug 2015
Ummmmm....Mirai Nikki? It's about people with diaries that can tell about the future, and they have to fight each other to the death. IMO Yoshino and Mahiro travelling and fighting together reminded me of Yuno and Yukiteru. The end of Mirai Nikki definitely gives off a Zetsuen no Tempest vibe as well. Also, they both contain a mystery with a surprising answer to it.

Another one is Danganronpa, but it mainly focuses around a group of students who has to break a mystery in order to get out of their school, which is locked up.

All three have a really deep mystery with an answer that is really shocking, so I would recommend you those.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 26, 2015 6:47 PM

Nov 2015
If its like Zetsuen no Tempest (with light romance )
its probably Tokyo ESP .
Nov 26, 2015 8:34 PM

Aug 2015
-Zankyou no terror
Nov 26, 2015 10:03 PM

Jun 2014
Steins gate
Code geass
Romeo x juliet
Death note
:3
Nov 26, 2015 11:25 PM

Feb 2013
Anyeris said:
I recently watched Zetsuen and I found that the first part was amazing but afterwards it slowly deteriorated. I was wondering if there were any simiar animes to the first part where Mahiro and Yoshino are travelling together?

how about hunter x hunter 2011 (bormance with 2 mcs traveling together (1 is the typical shounen mc, theo ther 1 is from an assasine family who already killed tons of people. both very different and they becomes bros and travel together)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBgx-9M4QlM (amv)
My favorite quotes from animes:

Those who seek miracles will never experience one. The hand of salvation only extends to people
who try to make miracles happen. - Ef a tale of melodies.
I destroy worlds. I create worlds. - Code geass
We are humans. - Shinsekai yori
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! - One punch man
Nov 27, 2015 12:30 PM
Nov 2014
Thanks guys. I'll make sure to try them out

More topics from this board

» RomCom Suggestions for someone who's seen a lot of em

Benassiesto - 24 minutes ago

1 by Ohayotaku »»
1 minute ago

» Anime that have all female guilds/clubs/groups/living places, etc

GakutoDeathGlare - Yesterday

7 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
1 hour ago

» Looking for any recommendations really

TabonyBoy - Apr 16

13 by windyshadow »»
2 hours ago

» I find it absolutely absurd I can’t find a manga with gay marriage legalized

isseixkoneko - 3 hours ago

0 by isseixkoneko »»
3 hours ago

» Recommend me an anime based on my favorites!

iamnottesslol - Apr 21

11 by windyshadow »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.