Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 26, 2015 2:19 AM
Feb 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That was some hardcore cuck logic being thrown around. I feel bad watching them try and convince themselves of their partners love.

I've lost some respect for Azu. Her motives for trying to convince the husband to remain with Rina come off as impure and full of ulterior interests IMO. It's really up to the spouse who was betrayed and only them to make the call. Junpei's career and public shame and whatnot have nothing to do with it. That should have been considered before the cheating took place.

I'm not surprised though. I feel like Azu will prove that she's weak-willed as well and do something with that Kuroi guy or whatever(Who seems like a good guy right now. He might be a predator and waiting to take advantage if she'll let him though so we'll see.) ATM the one I most respect and feel for is Rina's husband.

I don't appreciate how the victims of the event are somewhat trivializing it during the conversation. Considering all the drama that has already occurred, it comes off like they are just trying to brainwash themselves.

I also don't like that the author is trying to drop any blame(even if it's explicitly stated to be partial) on those who got cheated on. It isn't their fault in the slightest that their spouses decided to jeopardize everything.

I understand that is one way to convince yourself to forgive someone(By taking blame) but it's unhealthy and not addressing the real issues.

Rina doesn't deserve her husband quite frankly. The chapter made it obvious that he's a legitimately good guy and you can see that he just doesn't know how to deal with this. It's really making the guy miserable and it feels extremely real if you have ever known someone whose been the victim of a betrayal.

She's damn lucky he is guilt-tripping himself for some reason. It's ridiculous though considering his behavior was completely understandable given what she did to him and what she continues to do. At most, he was a bit excessive... but in hindsight, thank god he started monitoring her texts. He may have at least saved Junpei's marriage by bringing this to light when he did.

He needs to realize the real problem here is his wife. Honestly... I'm somewhat concerned that Rina might try and kill her husband or something at this point. She's kind of mental. Azu better watch out.

I just want the best for the victims (Don't forget the children are also victims) in this shitty situation.
Jun 30, 2016 12:15 PM

May 2008
Rina is beyond selfish. She can go die.

Junpei is an idiot for not seeing how manipulative Rina is.

Azu is weak and lame.

Rina's hubby seems to be the only sensible one.

Kuroi is weird because why did he sign up for a dating app filled with married women. If he abhors cheating so much why is he helping them cheat?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Holiday Love: Fuufukan Renai Chapter 113 Discussion

removed-user - Sep 25, 2019

7 by removed-user »»
Oct 16, 2020 10:21 PM

Poll: » Holiday Love: Fuufukan Renai Chapter 112 Discussion

Short_Circut - Aug 12, 2020

1 by yuli45com »»
Aug 13, 2020 6:04 AM

Poll: » Holiday Love: Fuufukan Renai Chapter 109 Discussion

DaniGirl96 - Aug 11, 2019

3 by landofthekwt »»
Aug 7, 2020 9:15 PM

Poll: » Holiday Love: Fuufukan Renai Chapter 107 Discussion

DaniGirl96 - Aug 11, 2019

5 by Short_Circut »»
Aug 4, 2020 8:58 AM

Poll: » Holiday Love: Fuufukan Renai Chapter 71 Discussion

removed-user - Oct 25, 2017

10 by removed-user »»
Mar 21, 2020 11:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.