Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 25, 2015 7:50 PM

Nov 2015
So idk if I just missed it, but is there an option to sort the recommendations based on your list? Or do I have to just rummage through the entire "If you like this then try this" list? If not maybe someone kind enough to recommend something based on my list. I am still working on my list since I have seen quite a bit, but I got most of the stuff I really like on there.
"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" -Momiji Teruyama, from Needless
Nov 25, 2015 8:06 PM

Jul 2009
You can edit how many recommendations show up on your panel in this settings page here. http://myanimelist.net/editprofile.php?go=panelsettings

Other than that, there's not really a way to organize them I don't think..but to find recommendations for shows you enjoyed, just go to the page for said anime and then click the recommendations tab at the top. Example: http://myanimelist.net/anime/2001/Tengen_Toppa_Gurren_Lagann/userrecs

As for recommendations I could make based on your list, you'd probably enjoy Steins;Gate, Code Geass, and Bleach. :)
Nov 25, 2015 8:48 PM

Nov 2015
Steins:Gates should be on me to watch list, I've seen code Geass and as for Bleach I'm really OCD. So if I start a series on the manga I need to finish the manga before I start the anime and vice versa. I am currently reading the weekly release of the bleach manga, but want to wait for it to finish before starting the anime.
"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" -Momiji Teruyama, from Needless
Nov 25, 2015 9:51 PM

Jul 2009
Uh..I didn't see Steins;Gate on your plan to watch list, and Code Geass is "on-hold" and not under your completed portion, so I wasn't sure. My bad. But yeah, Bleach is pretty good. Manga's on its last arc I believe. Should be finishing up soon. :)
Nov 25, 2015 10:08 PM

Nov 2015
Ohh, you are right, I didn't click Steins;Gate to my watch list. And with Code Gease I got preoccupied when watching it and haven't started it again. Bleach manga is in fact in the last arc, and from what I'm told the manga ended just before it and wont continue for what ever reason. I like it despite the constant Deus Ex Machina crap Kubo keeps pulling.
Nov 26, 2015 1:40 AM

Jul 2009
KageSama19 said:
Bleach manga is in fact in the last arc, and from what I'm told the manga ended just before it and wont continue for what ever reason.

The manga ended just before it? You mean the anime, right? I read that because there was just such an excess of filler they ended up ending the show early. I've heard they might start the show up again once the manga finishes, though.
Nov 26, 2015 2:04 AM

Nov 2015
I'm a bit drunk, yes you are correct. I meant they ended the anime an arc early. I do hope the finish it, like I said I am enjoying the last arc.
Nov 26, 2015 2:43 AM

Jul 2009
Haha no worries. :)

Yeah it's pretty good so far..although I think I enjoyed the Arrancar arc better.. At least up to this point. I heard the manga is supposed to be ending this year but we're getting pretty close to 2016 and I feel like it's still nowhere close to being done? I'm still a few chapters behind in it but that's just the feeling I'm getting.
Nov 26, 2015 2:57 AM

Nov 2015
With the way the manga is going I see 0% chance of it ending this year. Hell I doubt the current fight will end this year.
Nov 26, 2015 9:09 AM

Dec 2014
what's with your signature..... no judgments dude just asking
Nov 26, 2015 10:20 AM

Nov 2015
It's from Needless. Both the quote and the gif. The quote is just great, and the gif is cuz the main character, Adam Blade, is a huge lolicon and I find him hilarious.
Nov 26, 2015 10:21 AM

Nov 2015
https://youtu.be/FtFv0fABN1Y

More topics from this board

» Anime recommendations please

MeZaDefined - Yesterday

1 by Zarutaku »»
3 minutes ago

» Anime that have all female guilds/clubs/groups/living places, etc

GakutoDeathGlare - Yesterday

6 by Zarutaku »»
2 hours ago

» Similar animes to Tengoku Daimakyou ( 1 2 )

Salvaged - Apr 21

71 by rikkaheh »»
6 hours ago

» Watched one episode but forgot the name

Snailsoup - 10 hours ago

2 by Snailsoup »»
9 hours ago

» New(ish) Manga Reader in Need of Recommendations!

Wakarimas-en - Apr 23

8 by Wakarimas-en »»
Yesterday, 5:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.