Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 25, 2015 9:46 AM
Oct 2014
mayukachan said:
Is "diplomatic" another word for mocking?

Quite the opposite

Nov 25, 2015 9:49 AM

Jul 2012
Rarusu_ said:
mayukachan said:

Quite the opposite
Oh I googled it up and thats what I interpretted it as

Clebardman said:
mayukachan said:

I think he didn't meant "snuggles" but "epic sexual intercourse that leaves you panting for 3 days"
Oh..
Nov 25, 2015 10:34 AM

Apr 2009
i'm gray-sexual but extremely close to the asexual part of the spectrum. and it's awkward because i experience hypersexuality due to trauma+mental health stuff. combine that with not being sexually attracted to people 99.9% of the time, you get hell.
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Nov 25, 2015 11:07 AM

May 2013
why does everyone on the internet like to think of themselves as asexual? they make up less than 1% of the population, you're not all on MAL
Nov 25, 2015 11:34 AM

Apr 2009
khunter said:
why does everyone on the internet like to think of themselves as asexual? they make up less than 1% of the population, you're not all on MAL
like 4 people =/= all asexuals
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Nov 25, 2015 11:38 AM

May 2013
kawaiiyuris said:
khunter said:

would you actually think that me saying "everyone on the internet" literally means everyone? Have you not heard of hyperbole?

Anyway, more than 4 people on MAL have said they are asexual, that's for damn sure
Nov 25, 2015 11:39 AM

Mar 2015
Do I get anything if I say yes?
Nov 25, 2015 11:44 AM

Apr 2009
khunter said:
kawaiiyuris said:

would you actually think that me saying "everyone on the internet" literally means everyone? Have you not heard of hyperbole?

Anyway, more than 4 people on MAL have said they are asexual, that's for damn sure
i was mostly refering to the "you're not all on MAL" bit, but no need to get so upsetti either way
of course i've heard of hyperbole, just not a fan of pointless comments so i like to shit on them<3
deadoptimist said:
Nov 25, 2015 12:03 PM

May 2013
kawaiiyuris said:
khunter said:

i was mostly refering to the "you're not all on MAL" bit, but no need to get so upsetti either way
of course i've heard of hyperbole, just not a fan of pointless comments so i like to shit on them<3

How was my comment pointless? Considering so many people on here like to say they are asexual, and it is a stupid thing to say. I mean, all our comment s are pointless in the grand scheme of things but it's not like my comment was "turkeys are gay"

Your comment was the pointless one considering not only was it unjustified, but didn't even make sense now that you said you were referring to the "you're not all on MAL" bit(the joke here being that less than 1% of the population is asexual, yet there are a large number of "asexuals" on this website(statistically it would be impossible for every asexual to be on MAL)

So, literally now that everything has been explained, any comment you make in reference to this will now be extremely unnecessary and redundant.
Nov 25, 2015 12:05 PM

Apr 2009
khunter said:
kawaiiyuris said:

How was my comment pointless? Considering so many people on here like to say they are asexual, and it is a stupid thing to say. I mean, all our comment s are pointless in the grand scheme of things but it's not like my comment was "turkeys are gay"

Your comment was the pointless one considering not only was it unjustified, but didn't even make sense now that you said you were referring to the "you're not all on MAL" bit(the joke here being that less than 1% of the population is asexual, yet there are a large number of "asexuals" on this website(statistically it would be impossible for every asexual to be on MAL)

So, literally now that everything has been explained, any comment you make in reference to this will now be extremely unnecessary and redundant.

not really, because you're wrong in a lot of your points, but emotionally charged convos tire me out so imma step out of this one
deadoptimist said:
Nov 25, 2015 12:08 PM

Jun 2015
I wish I was....
I wish I was aromantic too.
Nov 25, 2015 12:09 PM

May 2013
kawaiiyuris said:
khunter said:

not really, because you're wrong in a lot of your points, but emotionally charged convos tire me out so imma step out of this one
kawaiiyuris said:
khunter said:

I'm not wrong in any points actually.

Many people on MAL say they are asexual. I use hyperbole and humor to make a comment.

You make stupid comment that ignores both hyperbole, humor.

I explain it.

You ignore truth.

You back out.

I finish with recap, and to tell you that my emotionally charged comments are a result of your stupid fucking comment.

Sorry it's emotionally charged, I like you as a user though
Nov 25, 2015 12:20 PM

Apr 2009
khunter said:
I like you as a user though

*swoons*

ok i'll explain my stupid fucking comment to show good faith.
asexuals are a group that's constantly invalidated pretty much everywhere > your comment thus fits into a massive picture of invalidation > i see your comment less as funny and more of a way of being a dick when it's really not necessary > i decide to be a dick
is basically how it went
deadoptimist said:
Nov 25, 2015 12:40 PM

May 2013
kawaiiyuris said:
khunter said:
I like you as a user though

*swoons*

asexuals are a group that's constantly invalidated pretty much everywhere > your comment thus fits into a massive picture of invalidation > i see your comment less as funny and more of a way of being a dick when it's really not necessary > i decide to be a dick
is basically how it went

of course I was being a dick. People are always going around calling themselves "asexual" like hello, asexuality is less than 1%. Chances are, you are not asexual. It's the same shit that many guys my age like to pull with saying "I'm a sociopath" actually, no you aren't. They make up 4% of the population. Are sociopaths invalidated? No. But asexuality suddenly becomes very serious when you make any comment about it because it seems like I'm one of those people who think gays choose to be gay, trans gendered people are just confused and stupid, and asexuals are just wierdos
Nov 25, 2015 12:50 PM

Apr 2009
khunter said:
kawaiiyuris said:

*swoons*

is basically how it went

of course I was being a dick. People are always going around calling themselves "asexual" like hello, asexuality is less than 1%. Chances are, you are not asexual. It's the same shit that many guys my age like to pull with saying "I'm a sociopath" actually, no you aren't. They make up 4% of the population. Are sociopaths invalidated? No. But asexuality suddenly becomes very serious when you make any comment about it because it seems like I'm one of those people who think gays choose to be gay, trans gendered people are just confused and stupid, and asexuals are just wierdos

yeah but not every sample is representative of the general population. maybe there's some reason asexual people are more active on mal (i don't have a specific hypothesis nor do i care to make one but i can name another example that might make it make more sense > there's a huge population of queer people on tumblr. does that mean people are bullshitting? no, they just tend to flock together there)
i see what you mean with the sociopath example but it's nowhere near the same as sociopath is a specialized term that only certain people can brand you with, while asexuality is one's own life experience and no one but them knows best if they are sexually attracted to people or not. + it's nowhere near as complex as being a sociopath
besides, any sexologist will tell you that sexuality is fluid, people tend to fluctuate a lot. of course, that fluidity doesn't make it any less valid at a given time, and people should be allowed to use labels if it makes them feel more valid and at ease
deadoptimist said:
Nov 25, 2015 1:21 PM

May 2013
kawaiiyuris said:
khunter said:

yeah but not every sample is representative of the general population. maybe there's some reason asexual people are more active on mal (i don't have a specific hypothesis nor do i care to make one but i can name another example that might make it make more sense > there's a huge population of queer people on tumblr. does that mean people are bullshitting? no, they just tend to flock together there)
i see what you mean with the sociopath example but it's nowhere near the same as sociopath is a specialized term that only certain people can brand you with, while asexuality is one's own life experience and no one but them knows best if they are sexually attracted to people or not. + it's nowhere near as complex as being a sociopath
besides, any sexologist will tell you that sexuality is fluid, people tend to fluctuate a lot. of course, that fluidity doesn't make it any less valid at a given time, and people should be allowed to use labels if it makes them feel more valid and at ease

The social media outlets let them express ideas that are more often than not, their own confused sexuality. That's what teens go through(the majority users of tumblr and MAL) it's not that none of them are asexual, but rather many claim they are. It's an expression for validation. And, as I said before, I have no ignorant views of anybody, let alone sexual representation. I'm not a fucking moron. But when people constantly claim to be something else, such as asexual(which is very different than claiming to be gay for obv reasons) I see it as literal bullshit in reality. They may think they are, but pretending to not be sexually attracted to any gender(anybody) is more often than not, a bunch of garbage. They may think it's nice-for whatever reason, I can assume 6 things but they may not apply to everyone.

A sexologist(that's a thing?fuck) may tell me that & I would agree, but I also know that sexuality is not a flowing river across the general populace. There are people who go through quite a bit trying to define themselves and who they are in the matters of terms we are speaking but never a majority.

To me, it's not "nobody here is asexual" it's "not this many people are asexual" it's math. Statistics.

If there's 100 blue skinned people on earth, and I log into MAL, and suddenly 34 people claim to be the blue skinned people, mathematically, that does not work out. There are 7 billion people on earth and not all of them like anime and have an MAL account even if they do like anime. It's math, not my ignorance to accept other people's sexuality. I am more often than not a liberal.
Nov 25, 2015 2:11 PM

Apr 2009
khunter said:

i think we're going off about two different things here
you're making a point about statistics and logic, which is correct and i wasn't trying to dispute that at any point.
what i was going for is that it's not really yours to explain to other people what they mean. it's arrogant and unfounded as you don't have input in their personal lives. but even then, it's not arrogance that i mind, it's just the fact that comments like that are among things that make it harder for asexual people to come out and accept their sexuality as something real. for lack of a better word, it's oppressive (inb4 someone calls me a sjw, pls don't).
even if people are bullshitting about being asexual - why does it matter to you, to the extent that you have to write a condescending comment? that kinda thing.
or from a different perspective - is it worth it to insult those few who are possibly bullshitting at the cost of fucking up someone who is being truthful?
deadoptimist said:
Nov 25, 2015 2:23 PM

Mar 2008
Most people I know who said they were asexual got over it. They just did not find the right person to like. I only know one person who for is probably actually asexual considering she was born prematurely so her brain is wired different and she has a serious mental illness as well.

kawaiiyuris said:
i'm gray-sexual but extremely close to the asexual part of the spectrum. and it's awkward because i experience hypersexuality due to trauma+mental health stuff. combine that with not being sexually attracted to people 99.9% of the time, you get hell.
I don't see the point in the term grey-sexual. Everyone's sexuality is on a spectrum of asexual / sexual / hypersexual and their self perception of their attraction and arousal is very subjective. Sorry to hear about what happened to you in the past.
Nov 25, 2015 2:24 PM

Apr 2009
Rat said:
No you people are probably not asexual.
It's a self comforting lie and submission.
bullshit argument but using "probably" there is a good buffer.
anyway, not gonna argue but just wondering why "submission"?
deadoptimist said:
Nov 25, 2015 2:29 PM

May 2013
kawaiiyuris said:
khunter said:

i think we're going off about two different things here
you're making a point about statistics and logic, which is correct and i wasn't trying to dispute that at any point.
what i was going for is that it's not really yours to explain to other people what they mean. it's arrogant and unfounded as you don't have input in their personal lives. but even then, it's not arrogance that i mind, it's just the fact that comments like that are among things that make it harder for asexual people to come out and accept their sexuality as something real. for lack of a better word, it's oppressive (inb4 someone calls me a sjw, pls don't).
even if people are bullshitting about being asexual - why does it matter to you, to the extent that you have to write a condescending comment? that kinda thing.
or from a different perspective - is it worth it to insult those few who are possibly bullshitting at the cost of fucking up someone who is being truthful?

I am an arrogant person but my arrogance to say that people on here are not asexual is well founded, regardless of how insensitive it may be.

It's simply true tbh. If someone however truly wanted to express that they were asexual in an effort to humble me, then their reasons better be good as their story better be as well, and I will listen in turn.

My arrogance also extends to your orientation as agender, a term that probably didn't exist before tumblr.

However, I don't know anything about it but I would be inclined to imagine that you would change that orientation in a few years.
Nov 25, 2015 2:31 PM

Oct 2012
ExplicitlyHuman said:
SimplyHuman said:
You'll get over it and realize that it's just an illusion of you not accepting your sexual attractions. We have all been there.
I have never met anyone who oozes as much pretentiousness as you in my life.

[/quote]
is it just me or do your shotz kinda lose momentum when your username is a tribute to the one you're firing at

Nov 25, 2015 2:31 PM

Apr 2009
traed said:
kawaiiyuris said:
I don't see the point in the term grey-sexual. Everyone's sexuality is on a spectrum of asexual / sexual / hypersexual and their self perception of their attraction and arousal is very subjective. Sorry to hear about what happened to you in the past.

i feel you on that 100% because when i first heard about the term i also thought wtf is this bullshit (in my defense i was 16 and didn't really know much about sexuality aside from the basics)
basically, it's as you said - everyone falls somewhere on a spectrum. it's not a dichotomy between being asexual or sexual. but we used to not know that, being sexual was just a default. but as scientists, we have a need to name new thing we run into and thus, asexual came into use as a term for people who experience no sexual attraction to others. it flows logically that there would also be a term for someone who is in the middle of the spectrum, simply because they are kind of neither nor. i can understand why it can seem abstract/nonsensical if you're not too versed in that stuff. i've had problems understanding certain terms too, especially those pertaining to gender, but that's a whole different topic
deadoptimist said:
Nov 25, 2015 2:40 PM

May 2015
Rat said:

Ah okay. Good to know.
Nov 25, 2015 2:45 PM

Oct 2012
EminemVEVO said:
Rat said:

Ah okay. Good to know.

why is some random person's sexuality (or lack of it) any of ppl's concern?
why do some people in this thread bash those who say they're asexual?

I don't give a shit if you fuck pillows or masturbate to fractal gifs.
whatever floats your boat.

Nov 25, 2015 2:45 PM

Apr 2009
khunter said:
I am an arrogant person but my arrogance to say that people on here are not asexual is well founded, regardless of how insensitive it may be.

It's simply true tbh. If someone however truly wanted to express that they were asexual in an effort to humble me, then their reasons better be good as their story better be as well, and I will listen in turn.

My arrogance also extends to your orientation as agender, a term that probably didn't exist before tumblr.

However, I don't know anything about it but I would be inclined to imagine that you would change that orientation in a few years.

But no one needs to explain anything to you. You are not important, except to your friends and family. Just like no one needs good reasons to be asexual, it's just a thing people are.
And dw about arrogance, if there was a way to measure it maybe I'd even score higher than you tbh. The difference is that I know when to step back and quietly check if I'm wrong (for example, thinking/saying "I don't know anything about it" would be a que for me to educate myself on the topic before speaking out). It won't change in a few years because I think literally everyone would be agender if they properly thought about gender for a bit (but I try not to bring that up most of the time because I know it's arrogant of me to assume). I'm not taking your opinion personally in any way because it is a rather abstract concept to most people. It took me years of vague activity in queer circles to realise what it actually meant. Mostly because people tend to just shoot out new words without giving proper explanations so no wonder there's pressure against that.
deadoptimist said:
Nov 25, 2015 2:47 PM

Sep 2009
I think most "asexuals" are looking to be tsundere <.<
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Nov 25, 2015 2:47 PM

Jul 2012
MortalMelancholy said:
As expected of you, Lelouch.

Moniisek said:
EminemVEVO said:

Ah okay. Good to know.

finally someone posts this
thank you
Nov 25, 2015 2:51 PM

Apr 2009
sexualities aren't diagnoses lol
deadoptimist said:
Nov 25, 2015 2:52 PM

Oct 2012
mayukachan said:
MortalMelancholy said:
As expected of you, Lelouch.

Moniisek said:

thank you

*blushes*
that was a srs question though. Why would someone care?
the only reason I can think of is when sb I consider to be a sex god tells me they're not interested in having sex
that would be... disappointing.

Nov 25, 2015 2:53 PM

Jul 2012
Rat said:
mayukachan said:
thank you

Hmm you're super tolerant to everything but the truth.... That's convenient.

sighs at MAL

stay classy rat

lmao
Nov 25, 2015 2:54 PM

Jul 2015
Moniisek said:

Exactly what I was going to post. It's just to make themselves feel better. Some people here explicitly said that they were out of the game, and most people jump on them and tell them "You're just afraid of losing vs my sexy body lmfao pwnd so hard"... Dudes... THEY'RE NOT PLAYING THE FUCKING GAME. They might change later, they can't know, you can't know, and NOBODY gives a fuck. Except you.
Nov 25, 2015 2:57 PM

Jul 2012
Clebardman said:
Moniisek said:

Exactly what I was going to post. It's just to make themselves feel better. Some people here explicitly said that they were out of the game, and most people jump on them and tell them "You're just afraid of losing vs my sexy body lmfao pwnd so hard"... Dudes... THEY'RE NOT PLAYING THE FUCKING GAME. They might change later, they can't know, you can't know, and NOBODY gives a fuck. Except you.
This lol.

This is another thread for people to bash asexual people because they can't put themselves in the same mindset.

One day it'll be accept like homosexuality.
Nov 25, 2015 2:58 PM

Jul 2015
mayukachan said:

Where do you live lol?
Nov 25, 2015 2:58 PM

Apr 2010
"Asexuality" is so broad that people don't really understand its definition and confusion emerges for all parties. People think that just because they don't blow 10 guys at a truck stop they are asexual. Others think that since they masturbate or have sex, that they aren't asexual even though they don't have a real desire to do either.

Asexuality isn't always an absence of sexual desires. Still in definition are those with very very low sexual interest. By that category, I am asexual. Sexual thoughts don't really come to mind. I enjoy sex, but not for my own pleasure I just enjoy making someone else orgasm. Once in a blue moon when my balls are filled with the might of a thousand cums, I am super down to bust a nut in a cute girl or do the five knuckle shuffle of shame in my bathroom. I feel most of the people on the internet who claim to be asexual are likely similar to the subclass I am in.

I don't believe that asexual people are really 1 percent of the population. I think the hardcore asexuals probably are. The ones who legit have NO sexual desire at all.
Nov 25, 2015 2:59 PM

Apr 2014
Moniisek said:
EminemVEVO said:

Ah okay. Good to know.

I think it's just a shame, almost like a self defeating diagnosis of yourself.

Apparantly asexuals say they can still develop crushes and stuff, so why get weirded out over sex? You'll find someone you trust who is in love with you so you should be grateful for that and at least work towards not being disturbed by sex.
Trance said:
I'm a guy and I can imagine buttfucking another guy. I don't find the thought repulsive, and I can even imagine kissing another man.
Nov 25, 2015 2:59 PM

Jul 2012
Clebardman said:
mayukachan said:

Where do you live lol?
Canada, I think
Nov 25, 2015 3:00 PM

Apr 2009
mayukachan said:
This is another thread for people to bash asexual people because they can't put themselves in the same mindset.

for real tho
and it's quite hard for people to put themselves in those kinds of mindsets. i think the only thing more difficult to understand than sexuality is gender
tbh i still don't [i]actually[i] understand genderfluid and bigender people, i just accept it
deadoptimist said:
Nov 25, 2015 3:01 PM

Jul 2012
kawaiiyuris said:
mayukachan said:

for real tho
and it's quite hard for people to put themselves in those kinds of mindsets. i think the only thing more difficult to understand than sexuality is gender
tbh i still don't actually understand genderfluid and bigender people, i just accept it

yeah i know. i don't get why people want to have sex. it's hard for me to put myself in that mindset as well

same lol. i dont even understand transgenderism at this point

ppl r gonna say to me "ur not asexual mayuka!! becuz u havent experienced the dick or found a boyfriend yet" shut the fuk up pls
Nov 25, 2015 3:02 PM
Jul 2018
mayukachan said:

Sorry if it comes off as bashing but it will be very hard for you to convince me that 99% of the people claiming to be asexual here, aren't just hideous, utterly unattractive specimens, who have given up on ever finding true love.

But hey, if it helps them sleep at night...
Nov 25, 2015 3:02 PM

Jul 2012
Wensbane said:
mayukachan said:

Sorry if it comes off as bashing but it will be very hard for you to convince me that 99% of the people claiming to be asexual here, aren't just hideous, utterly unattractive specimens, who have given up on ever finding true love.

But hey, if it helps them sleep at night...
That's actually so rude.
Nov 25, 2015 3:05 PM

Oct 2012
Rat said:

They opened a topic for discussion not ass licking.
If they wanted no one to care why even post in the 1st place?
And get mad for people actually discussing the topic at hand. It's just sad.

op was looking for ppl like him.
he didn't come here to listen to your "you're confused kid who's sad he can't get laid" reasons.
I don't think this topic is supposed to be a war.

I'm not asexual btw, I'm also not gay but I do have gay friends and do I need to tell them that they're "wrong" ? no.

Nov 25, 2015 3:06 PM

Mar 2008
kawaiiyuris said:
traed said:

i feel you on that 100% because when i first heard about the term i also thought wtf is this bullshit (in my defense i was 16 and didn't really know much about sexuality aside from the basics)
basically, it's as you said - everyone falls somewhere on a spectrum. it's not a dichotomy between being asexual or sexual. but we used to not know that, being sexual was just a default. but as scientists, we have a need to name new thing we run into and thus, asexual came into use as a term for people who experience no sexual attraction to others. it flows logically that there would also be a term for someone who is in the middle of the spectrum, simply because they are kind of neither nor. i can understand why it can seem abstract/nonsensical if you're not too versed in that stuff. i've had problems understanding certain terms too, especially those pertaining to gender, but that's a whole different topic

You sound like you're assuming I don't know what I am talking about. I actually read scientific and psychological studies on sexuality often enough. Where do you get things from? I know words have a purpose but you can pretty much make up a word about anything and find some use for it. Its just since its all so subjective and people are either attracted or not no matter how small the attraction is just seems to make the term grey-sexual not really needed all that much.

Same with the agender. Gender is just a social construct comprised of gender roles. So gender is not a real thing so technically everyone is agender but that becomes a meaningless word to use the term gender to identify genders non existence. Also it still leaves biological sex which is how things were in the past before they tried to invent this concept of gender. So it becomes pretty pointless. I myself if I wanted could say I'm agender or bigender or some other similar term because I could technically fit in either one but I see it as needless.
Nov 25, 2015 3:07 PM

Jul 2012
"I'm asexual"

"no ur just a fag who can't get laid becuz ur dumb fuckin ugly"
"no ur too young and sheltered, u silly asian lmao"
"no only 1percent of the popuraton is ace.. u can't be 1!!!"
"ur just not mature enuf to feel sex hormones"
"u havent found the ONE"

did i miss any?
Nov 25, 2015 3:08 PM

Apr 2009
mayukachan said:
kawaiiyuris said:

for real tho
tbh i still don't actually understand genderfluid and bigender people, i just accept it

yeah i know. i don't get why people want to have sex. it's hard for me to put myself in that mindset as well

same lol. i dont even understand transgenderism at this point

ppl r gonna say to me "ur not asexual mayuka!! becuz u havent experienced the dick or found a boyfriend yet" shut the fuk up pls

omg ikr
i often get a similar thing when i say i'm bi/pan > > > "have you had sex with girls?" ah yes. i wasn't bi until i had sex with a girl.
though the asexual thing is even creepier because basically? they want to force you into something you don't want to do? just so they would be satisfied? lmao ew
deadoptimist said:
Nov 25, 2015 3:11 PM

Jul 2012
kawaiiyuris said:
though the asexual thing is even creepier because basically? they want to force you into something you don't want to do? just so they would be satisfied? lmao ew
yo this is exactly like the past where people judged u hard if u didnt have kids (or married)

literally the same things oh my god
Nov 25, 2015 3:11 PM

Oct 2012
SO
since I finally have a chance to ask:
did you ever have sex and did you dislike it?
or you're just not into it and feel no desire to experience it?

these are just questions, I'm just curious, don't hate pls

Nov 25, 2015 3:12 PM

Apr 2014
mayukachan said:
"I'm asexual"

"u havent found the ONE"

did i miss any?
You're just trying to be a victim, although I will agree that some stuff is obviously just rude.

I asked you once how you'd feel if someone said they felt sexual attraction towards you and you said you'd find it creepy. Surely that's the opposite of what you listed? Why not try and understand why people feel that way to you?

I've heard asexuals admit they masturbate and develop crushes on people. You will enjoy having sex with the right person there's just too many reasons you'd create to hold yourself back.
Trance said:
I'm a guy and I can imagine buttfucking another guy. I don't find the thought repulsive, and I can even imagine kissing another man.

Jul 2012
Moniisek said:
did you ever have sex and did you dislike it?
or you're just not into it and feel no desire to experience it?

the latter. i've never wanted to have sex with anyone in my life, including the guy i've been love with for 12+ years lmao

May 2013
mayukachan said:
"I'm asexual"

"u havent found the ONE"

did i miss any?

The others are just ignorant insults. My 1 percent is based on math, which is not even an opinion
Nov 25, 2015 3:14 PM

Jul 2012
Dick_Dawkins said:
I asked you once how you'd feel if someone said they felt sexual attraction towards you and you said you'd find it creepy. Surely that's the opposite of what you listed? Why not try and understand why people feel that way to you?
I feel disgusted if it was someone who was not in a romantic relationship with me.

I've heard asexuals admit they masturbate and develop crushes on people.
Asexuals have romantic feelings. Masturbation isn't for purely sexual reasons. Some ppl do it to relax.

Once I said this, cause is gonna come in and attack me. Called it.

You will enjoy having sex with the right person there's just too many reasons you'd create to hold yourself back.
Everyone says this lol.

It's like telling a gay person to try having sex with the opposite gender because they will enjoy it once they try it.

khunter said:
The others are just ignorant insults. My 1 percent is based on math, which is not even an opinion
How can you prove it though?
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » school uniform or no school uniform which is better? ( 1 2 )

deg - Feb 21

97 by Ex-Aid »»
1 hour ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

669 by Hitagi__Furude »»
2 hours ago

» What do you think about online friendship?

Mehwish_999 - Apr 21

41 by ShimmyShimmur »»
3 hours ago

» (Personality) Try to paste 3 different statements that matter to you

IpreferEcchi - Yesterday

14 by R-unknown »»
5 hours ago

» Do you enjoy nature?

Kamikaze_404 - Today

23 by Rhaelynne »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.