Forum Settings
Forums

how to check if someone replys to your comment?

New
Nov 25, 2015 12:53 AM

Nov 2015
is there a notifications tab that i can go to, and also my picture isn't showing up in forums but it shows up in my profile?
Nov 25, 2015 12:58 AM

Dec 2011
Regarding the first one: No, there's no way, although threads you create will be automatically added to your Watched Topics list, and if you click on that you can see if there are any replies to those threads (although these may not be replying to you directly). There used to be a userscript that showed when someone quoted you but that broke with a forum update and I deleted it. I don't know if it ever got fixed or not.

Regarding the picture: Your profile avatar (which also shows up in comments you make etc.) is different to your forum avatar, although you can use the same image for both. http://myanimelist.net/editprofile.php?go=forumoptions will give you the option to change your forum avatar.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Nov 25, 2015 3:06 AM

Oct 2009
Nov 25, 2015 10:16 AM

Oct 2014
kuuderes_shadow said:
Regarding the first one: No, there's no way, although threads you create will be automatically added to your Watched Topics list, and if you click on that you can see if there are any replies to those threads (although these may not be replying to you directly). There used to be a userscript that showed when someone quoted you but that broke with a forum update and I deleted it. I don't know if it ever got fixed or not.

Regarding the picture: Your profile avatar (which also shows up in comments you make etc.) is different to your forum avatar, although you can use the same image for both. http://myanimelist.net/editprofile.php?go=forumoptions will give you the option to change your forum avatar.

it's fixed

More topics from this board

» Why does MAL not support catbox.moe image links?

vasipi4946 - Yesterday

0 by vasipi4946 »»
Yesterday, 3:07 PM

» Got 502 Bad Gateway trying to create topic in Support

vasipi4946 - Yesterday

0 by vasipi4946 »»
Yesterday, 3:00 PM

Sticky: » Inactive Username Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Sep 21, 2015

3366 by Midoriya_lzuku »»
Yesterday, 2:57 PM

» Invalid ID provided.

Zagafon - Sep 10, 2016

2 by Kitsunes97 »»
Yesterday, 9:24 AM

» Sort your list by member count/poularity?

paperkitten - Jun 17, 2010

1 by abdallah929 »»
Yesterday, 7:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.