Forum Settings
Forums

Once popular shows that (almost) nobody watches them anymore

New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 17, 2017 10:47 PM

Dec 2015
Nobody seems to be talking about Elfen Lied anymore. I remember seeing it in lots of top 10 lists when I first started out. I haven't seen Madoka Magica been mentioned here in quite some time either.
Oct 17, 2017 11:25 PM

Feb 2010
the tomino original gundams (yes including Turn A you haters,)

Shangri-La i talk about this show and everyone has no idea what i'm talking about maybe its to undergound or just to old.

Pandora Hearts despite its mediocre non-canon final 3 episodes the anime was great. wish they didn't have to tack on that Original ending bs We might have had a seaosn 2 and 3 that would have left that series as a masterpiece of anime.

Lucky☆Star and azrumanga daioh was funny but almost no one watches it anymore.

"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Oct 17, 2017 11:31 PM

Jun 2017
Re:zero in 5 years ... Watamote is the perfect example , Durarara.....rara...rara...rara is another one , it's sad this shit man but people often forget Slam Dunk , ahh it hurts ... :(

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » What do you think of piracy? ( 1 2 3 )

ForgotEyeWasHere - Mar 26

118 by leonardobarba »»
5 minutes ago

» Which anime did you like more, the first one you saw, or the last one you saw?

SugarFreeLatte - Yesterday

13 by Reshiram_IX »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » Re Zero s3 censorship confirmed on 2 characters ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

rohan121 - Mar 26

238 by DGemu »»
14 minutes ago

» Heyya~ How did you find your favorite anime? ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Yesterday

51 by Reshiram_IX »»
15 minutes ago

» Name Animes that you find to be Trash that are popular.

Horshu - 2 hours ago

18 by DGemu »»
16 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.