Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 22, 2015 7:48 PM

Apr 2013
according to a good majority of mal users that is. But why is that? Can anyone actually give 3 good reasons why feminism affects you on a personal level in a negative way?

down with meninists

Pages (11) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 22, 2015 7:49 PM
Aug 2015
sperm is poisonous

kill all men

Jul 2015
less abot addressing issues with ladies
more abot having absolute supremacy over society

Jul 2012
i'm ok with it until it becomes a debate about armpit hair
Nov 22, 2015 7:50 PM
Oct 2015
sutorii said:
according to a good majority of mal users that is. But why is that? Can anyone actually give 3 good reasons why feminism affects you on a personal level in a negative way?

down with meninists

They imply that all males are rapists. I'm not a rapist. They imply that they fight for equal rights, yet what's the purpose of egalitarians? Many people confuse the political arm of feminism with the principles of feminism that existed forever ago, and not that first came in the 1960's
Nov 22, 2015 7:51 PM

Apr 2013
Lord_Khan said:
You already know the answer.

but i don't think you have any :^)
Nov 22, 2015 7:51 PM
Aug 2015
sutorii said:
Lord_Khan said:
You already know the answer.

but i don't think you have any :^)

˙͜ >˙
Nov 22, 2015 7:53 PM

Oct 2014
It's not about equality anymore. It's about stupid things like (free the nipple etc)

It's like women want to be men without actually bieng a man
Nov 22, 2015 7:53 PM

Sep 2014
They don't have any. They are afraid of equality because they know deep inside that they can not stand up for women. I'm not sure about feminism, but I do think that if everything has been equal since forever, we would be reading way more female names ^^
Nov 22, 2015 7:54 PM

Jan 2015
v____v
Nov 22, 2015 7:59 PM

Apr 2013
mochabearkawaii said:
It's not about equality anymore. It's about stupid things like (free the nipple etc)

ok but how does that affect you in a negative way

smh not one person has answered the question yet, except for this guy:

SimplyHuman said:
sutorii said:

down with meninists

They imply that all males are rapists. I'm not a rapist. They imply that they fight for equal rights, yet what's the purpose of egalitarians? Many people confuse the political arm of feminism with the principles of feminism that existed forever ago, and not that first came in the 1960's

which i can't take seriously because condemnation of rape culture =/= implying all guys are rapists. it's pointing fault to the education system and media instead.
Nov 22, 2015 8:00 PM
Aug 2015
kitten said:
v____v

˙͜ >˙
Nov 22, 2015 8:01 PM

May 2015
+1 thread
Vishnu was trying to persuade the prince to do his duty, so to impress him he took on his multi armed form and said now I become death, the destroyer of worlds.
Nov 22, 2015 8:01 PM
Jul 2015
I love me some FEMDOM

PUNISH ME

oh wait wrong thread

my bad people my bad

still open to dat femdom tho
Nov 22, 2015 8:03 PM

Feb 2015
Most guys on MAL can't get a girlfriend, so they claim it's the feminist's fault or somhething
Nov 22, 2015 8:04 PM

Oct 2014
sutorii said:
mochabearkawaii said:

It makes girls think no one looks at them sexually and they are delusional if they think it won't attract more attention and "rApe culture" by doing it. If you don't wanna be seen as an object why throw your tits around the place?
Nov 22, 2015 8:05 PM
Aug 2015
Nov 22, 2015 8:25 PM

Mar 2008
1. They encourage the false belief that if you're not pro Feminist you're a misogynist despite fully supporting equality.
2. There currently is a push by Feminists to censor the internet in the UN and possibly the US.
3. They do great damage to real equality by making equality for females seem like a joke for what petty things they focus on and also making males at a disadvantage at times.

Can you name three ways it positively effects you on a personal level? You're not allowed to use second or first wave. Thats cheating.
Nov 22, 2015 8:27 PM
Mar 2011
as a leftist and yes feminist the 3rd wave is a cancer
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Nov 22, 2015 8:30 PM
Oct 2015
sutorii said:
which i can't take seriously because condemnation of rape culture =/= implying all guys are rapists. it's pointing fault to the education system and media instead.

And not holding women accountable for their actions, false rape accusations, etc.

They are all whims for females. Heck, they even attack females who disagree.
Nov 22, 2015 8:31 PM

Nov 2008
They spread hate and tyranny like the KKK, but there are worse things like SJT civil wars where they ruin each others lives just because of one disagreement. Third wave feminism is a hate group and should be treated like the KKK, Neo Nazis, and others.

Nov 22, 2015 8:32 PM
Oct 2008
mochabearkawaii said:

It makes girls think no one looks at them sexually and they are delusional if they think it won't attract more attention and "rApe culture" by doing it. If you don't wanna be seen as an object why throw your tits around the place?

Let me get this straight; you think because a girl shows some boob, she:
- Has less value than a human being
- Incites "natural" male sexual violence
- Was at least partly responsible for the rape occuring

I can see why you would feel oppressed and threatened by feminism.
CottonrabbitNov 22, 2015 8:35 PM
Nov 22, 2015 8:36 PM
Oct 2015
Cottonrabbit said:

Are you serious? If she knew that there would be a "natural" male sexual violence, why would she do it in the first place?

Oct 2014
Cottonrabbit said:
mochabearkawaii said:

Let me get this straight; you think because a girl shows some boob, she:
- Has less value than a human being
- Incites "natural" male sexual violence

Lol I didn't say or imply any of those 3 thibgs

Jul 2012
SimplyHuman said:
Cottonrabbit said:

Are you serious? If she knew that there would be a "natural" male sexual violence, why would she do it in the first place?
Because nobody should be expecting to get raped in the first place.
Nov 22, 2015 8:37 PM

May 2012
1.) They don't help anybody
2.) They are annoying
3.) Damaging relationships between men and women with rape propaganda.
Nov 22, 2015 8:39 PM
Feb 2015
if they didn't constantly lie their arguments would fall apart at the seams
Nov 22, 2015 8:40 PM
Oct 2015
mayukachan said:
SimplyHuman said:

By whom? Rapists? Are you implying that rapists have feelings, and that they feel bad about themselves when they rape?
Nov 22, 2015 8:41 PM

Jul 2012
SimplyHuman said:
mayukachan said:

By whom? Rapists? Are you implying that rapists have feelings, and that they feel bad about themselves when they rape?
Rapists shouldn't exist in the first place.

You can wear whatever you want. The fact that many people are scared to get attacked for what they wear is what's wrong with society.
Nov 22, 2015 8:43 PM

Mar 2014
Trying to manipulate any problem into one being caused by the patriarchy. I'm going to go off on a media specific tangent here, I promise I'm going somewhere.

Black Widow and Furiosa. These are garbage characters. Yet the third wave feminists (and I know quite a few unfortunately) laud them as being a godsend for gender equality. They aren't treated as individuals with realistic personalities, they're simply "one of the guys" which is the core problem with third wave feminism. We get Taiga beating up Ryuuji for comedic effect. Do I find it offensive? No, it's just stupid, more bad "feminism" tainting the way we see both genders. They want to see females treated as guys, badasses with no meaningful personality, just sass and comedic violence. This is just as sexist as what they thing they're fighting against. They fail to acknowledge that there are very important physiological and psychological differences between men and women, that your gender WILL change how people see you. It doesn't mean they have to treat you like a sex doll, but it will have an influence.

You want us to be completely equal by your definition? Fine, if you hit me then I'll hit you, and I guarantee you my punch is going to cause a lot of fucking damage because I was born as the stronger gender. But stronger =/= better, which is why third wave feminists insisting that women be treated as males (and not simply as human beings) is stupid.

Anything negative said to a women is automatically sexist while anything negative a women says to a man is "empowering", textbook sexism right here. Characters with no personality are feminist because they can beat people up, specifically males, I thought gender based violence was something "feminists" were against.
sutorii said:

How can you say some fault doesn't lie with the educational system and media? Dress codes are targeted at females for dressing to scantily, implying a women's dress is more important than her education. Media always portrays male sexuality as the butt of a joke while female sexuality is 'hot'. Yes, media is a reflection of our culture, so changing people's mentalities towards gender will change media, but media has a reverse effect as well, it's not a one way street. And yes it does imply all men are rapists, that's where shit like "Yes, all women" comes from. It's turning the entire male sex into the enemy. If you want to foster equality you can't create this 'Us vs them' mentality. We have men vs. women, white knights vs. internet trolls. Third wave feminism is all about using group psychology to make people mad at each other. That's how it negatively effects me. It's not a profound negative effect obviously, most of the time it's just kind of annoying, and the negative effects women face due to sexism are far more severe, but trying to reverse gender dynamics is not the solution.

EDIT: But Traed said it better, and in fewer words. They make real gender equality look like a joke.

I want to see good female characters, whether they're sexy or not. So it negatively effects my media consumption as well.
merryfistmasNov 22, 2015 8:49 PM
Nov 22, 2015 8:45 PM

Apr 2013
mochabearkawaii said:
sutorii said:

so exactly what is wrong with wearing provocative things? does that limit their ability to think or feel like anyone else? and that justifiably invites sexual assault?
i think we all have the ability to judge between an inanimate object and a human being.

traed said:
1. They encourage the false belief that if you're not pro Feminist you're a misogynist despite fully supporting equality.
2. There currently is a push by Feminists to censor the internet in the UN and possibly the US.
3. They do great damage to real equality by making equality for females seem like a joke for what petty things they focus on and also making males at a disadvantage at times.

Can you name three ways it positively effects you on a personal level? You're not allowed to use second or first wave. Thats cheating.

1. the majority of insults out there are always sexual slurs of women (pussy/cunt/bitch/son of a bitch/mother fucker/list goes on).
2. fighting the mentality that girls always deserve rape/asked for it. yet a good majority of victims were not asking for it, nor were they wearing anything provocatively. rape happens bc the rapist raped.
3. sexual equality in that women won't be seen as 'used goods' or dirty if they've had sexual experience before
Nov 22, 2015 8:45 PM

Nov 2015
down with meninists forever

goodnight

Nov 22, 2015 8:47 PM

Apr 2013
merryfistmas said:
Trying to manipulate any problem into one being caused by the patriarchy. I'm going to go off on a media specific tangent here, I promise I'm going somewhere.

Black Widow and Furiosa. These are garbage characters. Yet the third wave feminists (and I know quite a few unfortunately) laud them as being a godsend for gender equality. They aren't treated as individuals with realistic personalities, they're simply "one of the guys" which is the core problem with third wave feminism. We get Taiga beating up Ryuuji for comedic effect. Do I find it offensive? No, it's just stupid, more bad "feminism" tainting the way we see both genders. They want to see females treated as guys, badasses with no meaningful personality, just sass and comedic violence. This is just as sexist as what they thing they're fighting against. They fail to acknowledge that there are very important physiological and psychological differences between men and women, that your gender WILL change how people see you. It doesn't mean they have to treat you like a sex doll, but it will have an influence.

You want us to be completely equal by your definition? Fine, if you hit me then I'll hit you, and I guarantee you my punch is going to cause a lot of fucking damage because I was born as the stronger gender. But stronger =/= better, which is why third wave feminists insisting that women be treated as males (and not simply as human beings) is stupid.

Anything negative said to a women is automatically sexist while anything negative a women says to a man is "empowering", textbook sexism right here. Characters with no personality are feminist because they can beat people up, specifically males, I thought gender based violence was something "feminists" were against.
sutorii said:

How can you say some fault doesn't lie with the educational system and media? Dress codes are targeted at females for dressing to scantily, implying a women's dress is more important than her education. Media always portrays male sexuality as the butt of a joke while female sexuality is 'hot'. Yes, media is a reflection of our culture, so changing people's mentalities towards gender will change media, but media has a reverse effect as well, it's not a one way street. And yes it does imply all men are rapists, that's where shit like "Yes, all women" comes from. It's turning the entire male sex into the enemy. If you want to foster equality you can't create this 'Us vs them' mentality. We have men vs. women, white knights vs. internet trolls. Third wave feminism is all about using group psychology to make people mad at each other. That's how it negatively effects me. It's not a profound negative effect obviously, most of the time it's just kind of annoying, and the negative effects women face due to sexism are far more severe, but trying to reverse gender dynamics is not the solution.

you mis-read that, i meant the fault DOES lie in the education system and media, with "it" being rape culture.
Nov 22, 2015 8:48 PM
Oct 2015
mayukachan said:

You can wear whatever you want. The fact that many people are scared to get attacked for what they wear is what's wrong with society.

Rapists will still rape. No matter what you say to them, teaching them not to rape? That's laughable. Okay, let them what they want to wear, but they should be responsible to what happens to them when they KNOW what's going to happen if they do it.

It's not gravity's fault when I fall from a cliff and die, it's my fault for walking on the edge of the cliff.
Nov 22, 2015 8:49 PM

Sep 2012
actual feminism doesn't effect males in anyway that could be seen as negative.

Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Nov 22, 2015 8:50 PM

Jul 2012
SimplyHuman said:
mayukachan said:

Rapists will still rape. No matter what you say to them, teaching them not to rape? That's laughable. Okay, let them what they want to wear, but they should be responsible to what happens to them when they KNOW what's going to happen if they do it.

It's not gravity's fault when I fall from a cliff and die, it's my fault for walking on the edge of the cliff.
Except cliffs aren't human. Don't go outside unless you want to get pick pocked or murdered by people randomly. Yeah, your fault for going outside. Smh.

You're blaming females for getting raped because of what they wear. Oh no, I wore a shirt that showed my arms. Raped. It's all my fault.
Nov 22, 2015 8:50 PM

Apr 2013
Yomiyuki said:
actual feminism doesn't effect males in anyway that could be seen as negative.

bless

all these peeps take the extreme form of "feminism" and use that to suppress what the movement is actually about.
Nov 22, 2015 8:51 PM

Nov 2015
SimplyHuman said:
mayukachan said:

the victim should be responsible for wearing clothes they want to wear? what kind of logic...

goodnight

Nov 22, 2015 8:51 PM

Jul 2012
TV said:
what kind of logic...
MAL male logic.
Nov 22, 2015 8:52 PM

Apr 2013
TV said:
SimplyHuman said:

the victim should be responsible for wearing clothes they want to wear? what kind of logic...

in court like "the piece of fabric did it. that piece of evil fabric made me rape"
Nov 22, 2015 8:53 PM

May 2012
mayukachan said:
TV said:
what kind of logic...
MAL male logic.

you're sexist
Nov 22, 2015 8:54 PM

Jul 2012
PoeticJustice said:
mayukachan said:
MAL male logic.

you're sexist
The facts don't lie :^)
Nov 22, 2015 8:55 PM

Oct 2014
sutorii said:
mochabearkawaii said:

so exactly what is wrong with wearing provocative things? does that limit their ability to think or feel like anyone else? and that justifiably invites sexual assault?
i think we all have the ability to judge between an inanimate object and a human being.

traed said:

1. the majority of insults out there are always sexual slurs of women (pussy/cunt/bitch/son of a bitch/mother fucker/list goes on).
2. fighting the mentality that girls always deserve rape/asked for it. yet a good majority of victims were not asking for it, nor were they wearing anything provocatively. rape happens bc the rapist raped.
3. sexual equality in that women won't be seen as 'used goods' or dirty if they've had sexual experience before
I never said it limits anything or justifies anything. It's knowing better. If you go into a situation doing something you better be prepared for the possible consequences. Wearing provacativr things means it's for attention. That attention may be good if u get it from the people you want it from but it dosent stop you from getting attention from unpredictable creeps
Nov 22, 2015 8:55 PM
Aug 2015
Nov 22, 2015 8:56 PM

Jul 2012
it's sad that we live in a world where we should be "prepared" for rape

Jul 2012
cause said:
can u not
Aug 2012
PoeticJustice said:
mayukachan said:
MAL male logic.

you're sexist
im feeling oppressed

Mar 2014
sutorii said:

you mis-read that, i meant the fault DOES lie in the education system and media, with "it" being rape culture.

Oh, okay. So to that I say third wave feminism works against gender equality in it's portrayal of women in media, which I already said. Anyway, you didn't respond to anything else I said and your counterarguments to traed aren't counter arguments at all, they have nothing to do with their points.
Aug 2015
˙͜ >˙
Nov 22, 2015 8:57 PM
Oct 2008
SimplyHuman said:
mayukachan said:

Rape is about feeling power and dominance, control, revenge and/or instilling pain and fear in the victim. It has nothing to do with what the victim is or isn't wearing otherwise women in burkas would be safe. There is no skirt length that will exclude a woman from a rapists consideration. The world is not just and bad things happen. Rather than telling women they should be living in fear in case they incite any impure longings in misunderstood men out there, put the entire responsibility for the attack where it lies. It is only the sociopath who harms others who deserves our contempt.
Pages (11) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » school uniform or no school uniform which is better? ( 1 2 )

deg - Feb 21

97 by Ex-Aid »»
58 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

669 by Hitagi__Furude »»
2 hours ago

» What do you think about online friendship?

Mehwish_999 - Apr 21

41 by ShimmyShimmur »»
3 hours ago

» (Personality) Try to paste 3 different statements that matter to you

IpreferEcchi - Yesterday

14 by R-unknown »»
5 hours ago

» Do you enjoy nature?

Kamikaze_404 - Today

23 by Rhaelynne »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.