Forum Settings
Forums

Kindergarten teacher restricts boys from playing with Legos in the name of gender equality

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 25, 2015 8:24 AM

Jan 2013
Threads Merged
Nov 25, 2015 12:35 PM

May 2009
Caelidesu said:
In other words, there's a new religion that has gripped modern society, but so long as no one calls it a 'religion' it'll only be harder to break away from. The problem is that it's an inherently self-destructive religion on a societal level. It doesn't work.

This is true, but I'm not sure I agree with (or even understand) your reasoning why this is happening.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2015 1:01 PM

Jun 2008
PolarKoala said:
Hmm, the girls in my class don't seem to like playing with legoes. The boys do! So they must be oppressing them by playing with legoes, so I'll ban them entirely!. /s

She didn't ban them entirely. It's annoying how few people actually read shit. She did worse. She just ban boys from using them and gives them to girls.
Nov 25, 2015 1:02 PM

Sep 2012
Monad said:
PolarKoala said:
Hmm, the girls in my class don't seem to like playing with legoes. The boys do! So they must be oppressing them by playing with legoes, so I'll ban them entirely!. /s

She didn't ban them entirely. It's annoying how few people actually read shit. She did worse. She just ban boys from using them and gives them to girls.
That's what he was saying. The "them" in "I'll ban them entirely!" is referring to the boys.
Nov 25, 2015 8:55 PM

Sep 2015
Nov 25, 2015 9:12 PM

Feb 2015
AO968 said:
Caelidesu said:
In other words, there's a new religion that has gripped modern society, but so long as no one calls it a 'religion' it'll only be harder to break away from. The problem is that it's an inherently self-destructive religion on a societal level. It doesn't work.

This is true, but I'm not sure I agree with (or even understand) your reasoning why this is happening.

That's fine. I didn't (either) either less than a year ago.
Now you're wondering if there's white text in any of my other posts.

Over there, I'm everywhere. I know that.
Nov 25, 2015 9:14 PM

Jul 2014
Red_Keys said:
kobun said:
> Woman/Female
> Equality

All it takes for ppl to cry "Feminazis!!!!".
Seriously I think there needs to be some sort of investigation about the alternate reality you live in. Like, for the sake of science.
Wecc said:
All hail HaXXspetten king of the loli traps!
Nov 26, 2015 9:20 AM

Jan 2014
Rohypnol said:
why not let both play with the legos so it will actually be equal

Well, I can't speak for the teacher in this story, but some of my friends are feminists so I have heard their "logic" often enough.

This is just an educated guess but it is very likely that the feminist teacher here thought that she was balancing things out. Like since boys have benefited too much and girls too little, boys need to be brought down a notch or two and girls need to be brought up to a higher standard. To make things equal.

Some feminists I know like to pick on males in a group, just to make a point. Although so far, I noticed that they never dared to pick on the popular ones or the ones with authority (like their own supervisors at work).
Nov 26, 2015 9:23 AM

Jan 2014
traed said:
Eh sounds kind of fake as it does not even make sense. You cant force them to like something.

I don't think that's fake. Because one of my feminist friends did something similar.

She told us that one of her students (pre-school level) said she liked Barbie dolls. So she challenged the student in front of the whole class, trying to engage her in arguments about equality and brainwashing by mainstream society etc.

And I was like, "WTF? She's a pre-schooler! If she likes Barbie, then she likes Barbie! Why make things difficult for her? You can't ask kids like that to provide f-ing sound arguments for why they like this or hate that!"
Nov 26, 2015 9:35 AM

Sep 2009
I'm a bit worried about what sort of distrusting adults those boys may grow up to be.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Nov 26, 2015 11:22 AM

Jan 2014
The next generation will end up paying the price for this kind of screwed-up teaching. Because the kids who are screwed today will become the fathers and mothers of tomorrow.
Nov 26, 2015 11:26 AM
Jul 2018
Here-Hear said:
FeelsWeebMan said:
Nov 27, 2015 7:38 PM

Jun 2015
Red_Keys said:
kobun said:
> Woman/Female
> Equality

Seriously I think there needs to be some sort of investigation about the alternate reality I live in. Like, for the sake of science.

ftfy
Nov 27, 2015 7:38 PM

Jun 2015
You people need a girlfriend.
Nov 27, 2015 7:44 PM

Jan 2011
Nilin said:
> Woman/Female
> Equality

>Woman

All it takes for you to defend it apparently.
Nov 27, 2015 7:46 PM

May 2012
Nilin said:
You people need a girlfriend.

you need a girlfriend
Nov 27, 2015 9:50 PM

Dec 2012
Is it wrong that these SJW threads are pissing me off more than ISIS news nowadays?
Nov 27, 2015 9:54 PM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
Article said:
“I always tell the boys, ‘You’re going to have a turn’ — and I’m like, ‘Yeah, when hell freezes over’ in my head,” she said. “I tell them, ‘You’ll have a turn’ because I don’t want them to feel bad.”

Fire this teacher. ASAP. What a freaking disgrace.

Wonder what she's doing about the boys crisis? Don't answer that.

traed said:
Eh sounds kind of fake as it does not even make sense. You cant force them to like something.

Feminists would disagree with you.
Nov 27, 2015 10:19 PM

Apr 2013
AO968 said:
This teacher needs to be relieved from her duties, and re-educated for allowing herself to become brainwashed by feminist ideology. And don't let her come near any children until she stops being delusional.

This. Why is someone like that even allowed to teach something to easily influenced young children anyway.

Oh also, both my nephew and my niece play with legos and it would be quite hard for me to say which one play more with it. ~ it's asexual, and just a matter of taste for the children. if the girls aren't interested in but the boys she had were, why the hell did she went to the length of banning them for boys and forcing the girls to play with them?
ZefyrisNov 27, 2015 10:23 PM
Nov 27, 2015 10:20 PM

Jul 2012
Ratohnhaketon said:
Is it wrong that these SJW threads are pissing me off more than ISIS news nowadays?
pls ratohn

feminism is cancer
isis-chan is our friend.
Nov 27, 2015 10:47 PM

Jun 2015
ReaperCreeper said:
Nilin said:
> Woman/Female
> Equality

>Woman

All it takes for you to defend it apparently.

When was I defending anyone here

> Deko/Nilin says something
All it takes for you to say shit.
Nov 27, 2015 10:49 PM

Jun 2015
Ratohnhaketon said:

They equally piss me off but I can see why it would more.
JustAlex's-like threads are cancer.
Literally.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.