Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 20, 2015 4:59 PM

Apr 2015
Unfortunately it bugs out for me. When I type something the moment it starts predicting it also "kicks me out" of the search box. That is, if I want to continue typing I have to manually click inside the search box again - every single letter! Furthermore, space kicks me to the bottom of the page, while backspace goes back a page. Nightmare.

This is absolutely no fun for me as I love searching for things and I also love adding things to my lists - this certainly takes the pleasure away and replaces it with frustration instead.

I have to specify that this happens when I use Explorer - which is my primary browser for any anime and manga related activity. It does not happen when I use Opera and other browsers. However, seeing as I use different browsers for different activities and I would like to continue using IE for this, it becomes a significant problem for me :-(
Nov 20, 2015 11:30 PM
Jul 2018
Well, I have no idea why it is acting like that but however, I have a kind of fix.

Install this theme for MAL and as directed here add this code to the custom one:
.incrementalSearchResultList {display: none !important;}
Nov 29, 2015 3:45 AM

Jul 2013
I'm having the same problem. It's so annoying that it takes a bunch of clicking back into the search box. I can't even click on the anime listed. I have to click the magnifying glass. Hope they fix this soon.
Demi Valentine

Follow me on social media!

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

More topics from this board

» Backup

Vapor_AU - 9 hours ago

1 by pichipichiHiro »»
9 hours ago

Sticky: » Inactive Username Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Sep 21, 2015

3368 by L2Dragon »»
11 hours ago

» ishinashi has 300 alt accounts and counting ( 1 2 3 )

deg - Jun 16, 2023

125 by traed »»
Yesterday, 4:53 PM

» MAL Export

Devileeee - Sep 25, 2023

3 by zororo12 »»
Apr 23, 3:52 AM

» Problem with API OAuth2 Authentication Login

bidgetfoss_4000 - Apr 23

0 by bidgetfoss_4000 »»
Apr 23, 3:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.