Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 19, 2015 8:21 PM

Feb 2010
Big thanks to all who voted and entered the contest. We hope to see you in future contests!

[center]Results

[center]Voting, registration
Shishio-kunNov 23, 2015 12:26 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 20, 2015 12:23 AM

Feb 2010
Best Imagery: Tsiox
Selected by contest judge's (Lirina, SylakentH, and TheHolyPotato) votes.

[/center]
Tsiox is a prominent graphic designer, so naturally their list shows off good taste in imagery while being pleasing to the eye!

Runner-ups: D_cuy, Shishio-kun

D_cuy's list style has amazing and smooth animated imagery that captures a strong bloody Akame ga Kill theme! I made sure to use spooky and bloody images in mine. There are also many ghosts hidden throughout the layout if you search carefully.
Shishio-kunNov 21, 2015 7:47 PM
Nov 20, 2015 12:26 AM

Feb 2010
Most User-friendly: nymphiae

[/center]
Nymphiae did a great job making sure her layout is very easy to read, use, and load fast even with covers, while also keeping to a Halloween theme!

Runner-ups: Rusette, Kiokuzoku

Rusette and Kiokozoku also have great custom features that don't clash with the usability of the layout and are fun to use at the same time!
Shishio-kunNov 21, 2015 8:06 PM
Nov 20, 2015 12:34 AM

Feb 2010
Most Creativity: Shishio-kun

[/center]
I really appreciate the judges voting my design in as the most creative layout. Its a horror game themed list design, meant to be create a creepy unique atmosphere with many animations and scary imagery. Each floor has a different horror theme as you see above. I hope it inspires other designs to be very creative in the future as well!

Runner-ups: D_cuy, Hahaido

D_cuy and Hahaido's layouts are both very unique with consistent and fluid animations throughout. D_cuy's changes frequently as you move your cursor around, and if you move your cursor throughout Hahaido's you'll see lighting changes among other things popping up!
Shishio-kunNov 23, 2015 12:13 AM
Nov 20, 2015 12:45 AM

Feb 2010
Best Table and Menu Design: Hahaido

[/center]
Hahaido's tables and menus are made of custom graphics and extensive coding, so its no wonder the judges chose his layout as the best with Table and Menu design!

Runner-ups: Kiokuzoku, D_cuy

Kiokuzoku has an amazing Halloween theme menu bar that easy and fun to use- fans of moe and the kawaii will love the Halloween pumpkin icons - while D_Cuy has an extensively animated menu, list table, and top bar matching the bloody dark theme of the layout!
Shishio-kunNov 21, 2015 8:33 PM
Nov 20, 2015 12:54 AM

Feb 2010
Member's Favorite: Shishio-kun

[/center]
I really appreciate being voted in with the member's favorite layout. I hope it was a fun experience for everyone who visited my design, and I'll try to make another cool one for next contest!

Runner-ups: Kiokuzoku, Nymphaie

With their easy to use designs and spooky anime themes, its no wonder Nymph and Kio's layouts were close runner ups in the Member's Favorite vote. You have to love the pretty color schemes and fun Halloween backgrounds!
Shishio-kunNov 23, 2015 12:16 AM
Nov 20, 2015 1:00 AM

Feb 2010
Select comments about our entries!

nymphiae said:

Galaxia said:

BerserkerTmG said:

Digga said:

TheHolyPotato said:

Kiokuzoku said:

D_Cuy said:

Final tallies

Judge's votes
Three judges (Lirina, TheHolyPotato, and SylakentH)chose the Best Imagery, Most User-friendly, Most Creativity, and Best Table/menu categories. They are well known, experienced, and influential list designers I trust to be impartial and choose the right layouts for each category.

Member's vote tallies
Members of MyAnimeList chose this category via popular vote. Thanks for voting!

Shishio-kunNov 23, 2015 12:25 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» ❓ Ask for help here + See Frequently Asked Questions ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shishio-kun - Apr 15, 2010

7812 by mtsRhea »»
Apr 21, 5:25 AM

» [CSS- MODERN] ⭐ Minimal Dashboard layout by 5cm ~ Compact and convenient! ( 1 2 3 )

Shishio-kun - Sep 4, 2020

121 by Pokitaru »»
Apr 21, 3:25 AM

» [CSS-MODERN] Change list text/font colors on any list layout

Shishio-kun - May 4, 2021

3 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 4:33 PM

» [CSS] [VIDEO GUIDE] ⭐️ How to change fonts on a list layout

Shishio-kun - Jul 15, 2019

17 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 4:03 PM

» [CSS][Modern] ☀️ Endless Summer Layout by Cateinya ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Cateinya - Aug 18, 2016

309 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 3:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.