Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 19, 2015 3:55 AM
Nov 2015
well,,

I have watched some great anime, and I have SOO many in my "to watch" but the thing is I watch one episode then think hmm, that didn't grip me and so I leave it and watch another and there are so many I want to watch but they are not grabbing me and whispering in my ear "this has everything you want" does anyone know what I mean? I watched the first episode of Fate/Stay night and it is apparently AMAZING GREAT FIGHTS blah blah blah, NO! I almost died of boredom O.O so please, pick an anime from my to watch list for me, since I cannot decide (or on my watching list)...

Arigato! ^.^
Nov 19, 2015 4:09 AM

Dec 2014
You have some great stuff in your PTW list I would recommend Claymore and Noragami then you should watch Shinsekai Yori and Angel Beats.

Happy watching :D
Nov 19, 2015 4:25 AM
Nov 2015
Thank you ;D im going to get to watching right away! hehe, I love the art style for noragami, it looks great!
Nov 19, 2015 5:07 AM

Sep 2012
You cannot adequately judge a show by its first episode. If that's the case you would never finish Shin Sekai Yori, Fate Zero or Steins ; Gate.

Steins ; Gate
Shinsekai Yori
Your Lie in April
Hunter X Hunter
Fate Zero.

You have such quality on your list waiting to be touched.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 23, 2015 1:36 AM
Nov 2015
;D thanks hehe :P but i cant find the hunter x hunter 2011 version, and i struggle to finish anime over 100 episodes, ever since i watched all of naruto my passion for long anime died, i tried watching bleach and stopped at 136 XD then one piece i qam still watching but yeah im gonna watch the ones you suggested. thank you ! :)
Nov 23, 2015 1:44 AM

Oct 2015
Steins;gate

First episodes are slow and focus more on characters development but then it becomes a real time travel thriller. Continue it and you won't be disappointed.
Nov 23, 2015 1:45 AM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
o_o Do you watch stuff in dub? The Hxh 2011 version is all over the internet; it's even on Crunchyroll.

I recommend watching Fate/Zero.

And PS we have the same birthday. xD Nice
Nov 23, 2015 1:46 AM

Jul 2009
Charlotte!

Also, NHK ni Youkoso! ...although I don't know how long this series takes to get going. I watched it years ago. Still really good though!
Nov 23, 2015 3:18 AM

May 2014
Hunter x Hunter (2011)
Btooom

I prefer HxH over Btooom - but both are very fast-paced and action-packed.
Nana, Shinsekai yori and NHK ni Youkoso are amazing, but have a much slower start.

Nov 23, 2015 1:04 PM

Aug 2015
I recommend you watch Fate/Stay Night UBW instead of the original one. Also it will be better to start from Fate/Zero.

Don't give up on the Fate series anyways! They tend to be boring in the first half, but they become better from the second half. Plus it has the 'unlimited budget' graphics! ^^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2015 3:11 AM
Nov 2015
MistyBlue said:
o_o Do you watch stuff in dub? The Hxh 2011 version is all over the internet; it's even on Crunchyroll.

:D Yaay birthday buddies :P,
but yeah I don't really mind about watching it dubbed/subbed, I watch every show that has both twice, I watched Tokyo ghoul in dubbed then subbed so it really isn't an issue :P but If I watch say 1 episode in dubbed I have to watch ALL of it before starting subbed and vice versa
Nov 25, 2015 3:17 AM
Nov 2015
Aerok78 said:
I recommend you watch Fate/Stay Night UBW instead of the original one. Also it will be better to start from Fate/Zero.

Don't give up on the Fate series anyways! They tend to be boring in the first half, but they become better from the second half. Plus it has the 'unlimited budget' graphics! ^^

I don't know how to reply so im having to do it like this :P
but I don't know :/ something about the fate series seems alittle odd, like from what I have seen the people who summon the people cant defend themselves? and GOD episode 1 was just 2 people walking around each other talking xD
Nov 25, 2015 3:18 AM
Nov 2015
MistyBlue said:

and I used to use an episode called watchcartoonsonline (XD) but now I use kissanime and I haven't searched for HxH yet, im watching noragami atm, episode 5 WoopWoop XD
Nov 25, 2015 10:55 AM

Aug 2015
Flufflemymuffle said:
Aerok78 said:

I don't know how to reply so im having to do it like this :P
but I don't know :/ something about the fate series seems alittle odd, like from what I have seen the people who summon the people cant defend themselves? and GOD episode 1 was just 2 people walking around each other talking xD

Yeah I can totally relate XD I slept through the first half of both Fate Series cause its sooo boring (I rated F/SN first season 5 in my list)
But starting from the second half, it changes really drastically; the F/0 series second half is mainly made up of epic fight scenes as well as F/SN's. To top it off they go deep into the theme of ideals and what truly makes a hero (not really in the first halves, but definitely towards the end :) )
And also, not all masters (servant summoner) can't defend themselves; actually most can except that Shirou, It's just that the servants usually are more powerful than their masters as they're holy spirits, but that doesn't make the master fight scenes bad.
Well, it's your choice, this series might not be your taste :P
But, I would recommend sticking through that boring first half ;) - I gave up on it too, but my friend forced me to watch it to the end, and I'm pretty glad I did :D
Nov 26, 2015 2:08 AM
Nov 2015
yeah I think I will give it a go then :) but god I hope it gets good, the unlimited bladeworks looks cool though.
Nov 26, 2015 2:11 AM

Sep 2009
Most anime are nothing special if your mind breaks it down and analyzes it.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Nov 27, 2015 3:18 AM
Nov 2015
you are a very depressed person. xD i used to be, but then i found anime!

More topics from this board

» New(ish) Manga Reader in Need of Recommendations!

Wakarimas-en - Yesterday

8 by Wakarimas-en »»
45 minutes ago

» Anime recommendations please

MeZaDefined - 60 minutes ago

0 by MeZaDefined »»
60 minutes ago

» Anime that have all female guilds/clubs/groups/living places, etc

GakutoDeathGlare - Today

3 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
1 hour ago

» Similar animes to Tengoku Daimakyou ( 1 2 )

Salvaged - Apr 21

70 by Meline0102 »»
2 hours ago

» 150 Chapters Manhwa/Manhua

Nizalich - Apr 21

3 by duchessliz87 »»
Today, 5:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.