Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 23, 2009 8:04 PM

May 2008
.__________. Did not follow the original VN ending D: Fail series in my book.
Dec 23, 2009 8:14 PM

Dec 2009
toratiger said:
HalberdierRetsel said:
Naruto fillers were better than this mess of a season.

Nah Naruto fails beyond imagination.

:/ if you didnt like the fillers...the manga has none o:
not like i read. cbf ^^

bigmanmj said:
such a horrible ending ........

episode 11 was where it should have ended i liked that ending better

should of continued on probably where it left off..
lots of disputes at shitty ending :333 hehehe.

gosh.
Dec 23, 2009 8:41 PM

Jul 2008
Wow, that was such a terrible ending >.>

I was hoping for at least of the main characters (Yuka or Kakeru preferably) to die given the whole dark theme in the anime, but NOOOO!!!!

I really don't have much else to say.....
This anime was an epic fail
Dec 23, 2009 8:45 PM

Jul 2009
So there are 2 ending just like VN with multiple ending XD

Episode 11th is Misuzu's Ending where she have sex with Kakeru and everyone dead but you got sex scene, game over restart at the loading point XD

Episode 12th is Yuka's Ending where she back to normal again and they live in other world, meaning Misuzu is still a virgin :/

5/10

Oh there is OVA for this series? o_O
Dec 23, 2009 8:52 PM

Dec 2007
toratiger said:
HalberdierRetsel said:
Naruto fillers were better than this mess of a season.

Nah Naruto fails beyond imagination.

Precisely, but that was ONE anime. This is a group of what, 6-7 failed anime all ending in the Xmas season of 2009. Pretty GREAT way to end the decade if you ask me.

And for those that haven't realised, I'm being sarcastic.
Dec 23, 2009 8:52 PM

Oct 2009
You're all just pissed 'cause it turns out he didn't actually fuck Misuzu, aren't you guys ?
Dec 23, 2009 8:57 PM

Jul 2009
SurferDude said:
You're all just pissed 'cause it turns out he didn't actually fuck Misuzu, aren't you guys ?
Lol i don't really care either she is being fucked or not
Dec 23, 2009 9:00 PM

Jul 2008
Meh_93 said:
I almost upgrqdee this series to a C- becuase i read on Wiki that they died at the end (most of them), but they didnt and we got a shitty cliche ending. Basically, eps. 1-9 and 12 all sucked, they should have ended with 11 and this series would have got a 7 for the main chara ters dying instead of a 5.

Precisely what I was going to say

SurferDude said:

LOL
The ending where he actually f**ked Misuzu was a way better ending than what we got in episode 12
Dec 23, 2009 9:17 PM

Oct 2009
audacious1 said:
Meh_93 said:
I almost upgrqdee this series to a C- becuase i read on Wiki that they died at the end (most of them), but they didnt and we got a shitty cliche ending. Basically, eps. 1-9 and 12 all sucked, they should have ended with 11 and this series would have got a 7 for the main chara ters dying instead of a 5.

Precisely what I was going to say

SurferDude said:

LOL
The ending where he actually f**ked Misuzu was a way better ending than what we got in episode 12

No! Yuka being in pink underwears with Kakeru and Misuzu sex was the best! Ah, a dream come true besides my pics say "Misuzu could never had greater times than Yuka when she was a sweet innocent child" this being said she was there for Kakeru since early days.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 23, 2009 9:36 PM

Sep 2007
SurferDude said:

Actually no. They built up the love triangle, they built up what could've been a great ending, they built up the personalities of certain characters to such an extent, and then throw it all away at the very end.

Even if Kakeru was all "YYUUUKKAAAA YUUUKKAAAA YUKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA", nothing was ever resolved between the three. They threw out whatever character development Yuka even had. The whole series pretty much went like this: "IMMA GO KILL MISUZU WITH MY RAZERZ" to "LOLOLOLZ MISUZU-SENPAI LET'S GO RUN AROUND AND PLAY AT THE MALL". What ever happened to "Not Misuzu-senpai, it's Kusakabe-senpai"? What ever happened to "I don't give a shit about anyone else except Kakeru"?

Not to mention all the deaths they had pretty much meant shit now that everybody was still alive. Shiori and Abraxas's disappearance from that world doesn't anything. They're disappearances are pretty much an afterthought. It's like they were just extras added in there so they can just explain things, and then go die.

They basically trolled us with the whole show and ended with a "LOLZ WE JOKEZ NOBODY DIED". The most unsatisfying generic ending possible. The happy happy end.
Dec 23, 2009 9:42 PM

Oct 2009
ChaosLegion said:
Orulyon said:
....................................................................................WHAT THE HELL

this is my reaction to the end.

well, to me the anime ended in ep.11. I rather see them all dead than this crappy end, where Misuzu follows Yuka and Kakeru like a puppy. *threesome?*

Yeah,indeed...kinda suck,doesn't it.

it would be better if it ended at 11 ep.An it goes well with the series title...
This ending doesn't fit the show imo :/

THe choice is to all. Personally I skip 11 in favor of a good ending with Yuka. :D
francismeunier said:
Big ROFL! This starting really good with the people rage at Yuka! Too bad cause in the end Yuka lovers are the winners!

ChaosLegion said:
Wait,weren't you the only one? xD
Actualy while watching it i thought "In this very moment francis is rejoicing" ,no joke!
Well i dropped it's score to 7 just because it wasn't that bad till the end.

No there are in the Fan Club of Yuka and Kakeru that cheer one all this.
Falatorx said:

Isn't Yuka still kind of crazy? she still put a razor in Misuzu's tea and did all of that other stuff. Kakeru might not care where she is concerned, but Misuzu probably wouldn't want to be all friendly after she was so firmly rejected in favor of the murderously jealous childhood friend. He never did clearly say he loved her either, even though everyone knows it except Yuka and him, which means that Misuzu might end up "accidentally" falling off the roof of the school, on top of a butcher knife.

Who knows about that but Misuzu definetely should get the message that Yuka has a better right because of her time spent with Kakeru.

Dec 23, 2009 9:50 PM

Sep 2007
francismeunier said:

Who knows about that but Misuzu definetely should get the message that Yuka has a better right because of her time spent with Kakeru.

Again with the whole "time spent" shit. Just because you spend time with someone more than someone else doesn't mean you have the "better right". Love does not mean quantity > quality. Hell, take a look at the terrible crap that was Kampfer. Do you see Mikoto winning anytime soon? Of course not, and she was the childhood friend. She has more "time spent" with Natsuru than any one of the other girls but guess what? Natsuru still preferred Sakura.
WasabiDec 23, 2009 11:16 PM
Dec 23, 2009 11:09 PM

Apr 2009
What kind of bum-fuck ending was this? So their excuse is that episode #11 was nothing more than a vision of what could have (and most definitely SHOULD HAVE) been? So, what I'm getting at here with this piss-awful excuse of an ending is that episode #11 was a waste of everyone's time because none of it actually happened, even the characters and producers themselves had no idea what the hell they were talking about in their explanation about the multiple worlds and the multiple Kakerus because Misuzu had to explain it with drawings on the wall and even those drawings didn't help me understand it at all, and Kakeru is still in fact a virgin. :|

Yuka being stripped down to her underwear was pointless. I see no absolute necessity for it, except maybe for crappy fan-service. And everyone magically is ALIVE in the end of this happy ending? As much as I like Yukiko and Takahisa, LAME. Oh, wait, it's another world. @_@ So it doesn't count? :|
Bad ending would have worked better, IMO.

This could be my own horribly analyzed interpretation, but I get the feeling that all along Kakeru didn't love Yuka. He didn't feel love for her. He felt gratefulness for her. Gratefulness. There is in fact a difference. Which I'm perfectly fine with, as I think Kakeru x Yuka is revolting. And I don't even care much for Kakeru x Misuzu either. :/ He really should have just died alone, and left it at that.

In the end, 11eyes was perhaps the biggest waste of my time, and I will advise all my anime-nerd friends not to even bother watching it because it isn't worth it. This anime had potential, but it just didn't cut it in the end. My final words to the anime of 11eyes:

Fuck it all in the ass. This anime blew cock. :P
RyzumDec 23, 2009 11:20 PM
Dec 23, 2009 11:10 PM
Nov 2009
Wasabi said:
francismeunier said:

Again with the whole "time spent" shit. Just because you spend time with someone more than someone else doesn't mean you have the "better right". Love does not mean quantity =/= quality. Hell, take a look at the terrible crap that was Kampfer. Do you see Mikoto winning anytime soon? Of course not, and she was the childhood friend. She has more "time spent" with Natsuru than any one of the other girls but guess what? Natsuru still preferred Sakura.

Your just wasting your time here trying to jam useless info(common scense in this case) into his brain. Have you not realized by now that he's somehow obsessed with Yuka? No point in trying to state the truth. Just post a picture of Yuka in her pink underwear and let him jack off to it.
Dec 23, 2009 11:13 PM
Jul 2009
i like rather first girl end with main char. :D
Dec 23, 2009 11:14 PM

Apr 2009
toratiger said:
Just post a picture of Yuka in her pink underwear and let him jack off to it.

I almost spat my soda all over my computer from laughter. Brownie points for you, good sir. XD
RyzumDec 23, 2009 11:49 PM
Dec 23, 2009 11:31 PM

Jul 2009
So, In the they just go to another world huh, well it explained why Takahisa and Yukiko didn't know them because Takahisa and Yukiko they knew is already dead. But as Wasabi said
Wasabi said:
SurferDude said:

Actually no. They built up the love triangle, they built up what could've been a great ending, they built up the personalities of certain characters to such an extent, and then throw it all away at the very end.

Even if Kakeru was all "YYUUUKKAAAA YUUUKKAAAA YUKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA", nothing was ever resolved between the three. They threw out whatever character development Yuka even had. The whole series pretty much went like this: "IMMA GO KILL MISUZU WITH MY RAZERZ" to "LOLOLOLZ MISUZU-SENPAI LET'S GO RUN AROUND AND PLAY AT THE MALL". What ever happened to "Not Misuzu-senpai, it's Kusakabe-senpai"? What ever happened to "I don't give a shit about anyone else except Kakeru"?

Not to mention all the deaths they had pretty much meant shit now that everybody was still alive. Shiori and Abraxas's disappearance from that world doesn't anything. They're disappearances are pretty much an afterthought. It's like they were just extras added in there so they can just explain things, and then go die.

They basically trolled us with the whole show and ended with a "LOLZ WE JOKEZ NOBODY DIED". The most unsatisfying generic ending possible. The happy happy end.

I'm agree, where the heck Yuka yandere traits go. So, in the end they just want us to accept that she is a nice girl because she's in there when Kakeru feel lonely in their childhood time. WTF. Also is'nt Takahisa and Yukiko know each other because they met in the red night so in this "another world" they shouldn't have been know each other.

Well overall this show isn't too bad for its unpredictable event ,eventhough the ending is not very satisfying.
Dec 23, 2009 11:32 PM

Jun 2007
I think most people are over looking the very end of this episode which is actually a sick twist. The red night is still there and the center pillar which holds the witch and 4 other pillars representing the 4 dark knights are back again which basically means the world they just ended up in has not encountered the witch fight yet. So they just tossed themselves at the front lines of hell all over again. The OVA will probably explain this endless cycle.
Dec 24, 2009 1:53 AM
Oct 2008
This sucked.
Just Yuka fanservice. The whole anime started out well, but every episode just got worse and worse.

In overall - FAIL.
Dec 24, 2009 2:07 AM

Dec 2007
DeathfireD said:
I think most people are over looking the very end of this episode which is actually a sick twist. The red night is still there and the center pillar which holds the witch and 4 other pillars representing the 4 dark knights are back again which basically means the world they just ended up in has not encountered the witch fight yet. So they just tossed themselves at the front lines of hell all over again. The OVA will probably explain this endless cycle.

Kudos to you for actually caring about any twists this anime has to give. Honestly. Because the rest of us a squirming about how I don't really give a damn. Even if there is any OVA, I won't be bothered to find out what happens thanks.

SurferDude said:

Actually, I can't really give a f*** if he f***ed Misuzu or Yuka, or that drain pipe they walked by along the road. The sex scene meant nothing, epi 11 meant nothing, plus, the anime ended for me when Yukiko died. She was the ONLY likeable character in this maelstrom of a mess.
Dec 24, 2009 2:11 AM

Oct 2009
I thought for quite a while after watching this episode. I asked myself "Ahhh what is this? How come everyone is still alive? Episode 11 and episode 12 doesn't connect!"

I also thought it's like VN thing here. The anime follows VN style having multiple endings but that's just too weird so I just rewatch it and finally understood it. It seems the whole episode 11 is just a prediction by Kakeru's eye. It seems pretty pointless though. The whole episode just aired like that and wasted. And the ending's pretty bad I agree. The love triangle still remain like nothing happened and in the new world, it seems like the red moon is still there. So, it's probably not over yet.. I'm a good guy so I'll just give this anime a 5/10 or 6/10 I guess..

DeathfireD said:
The OVA will probably explain this endless cycle.

The OVA is going to be released in the summer right? If it's summer, maybe it's just a random beach episode with some fanservices.. >.>

Dec 24, 2009 2:43 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
Very awesome anime i liked it very lot 10/10
Dec 24, 2009 2:56 AM
Mar 2008
Ahahah so they trolled us, ep 11 never happened.
Retard plot twist, fuck this shit.
And Yuka magically heals from her yandere status? wtf?

Terrible ending.
Dec 24, 2009 3:17 AM
Nov 2008
Rushed rushed rushed...confused !
You mean to say ep 11 was an alternate thing?...Jesus Christ...-.-=))))
Dec 24, 2009 3:53 AM
Apr 2009
One thing...Its not like the people who died before the massive vision revived. They are just the 'same' person from an alternate dimension. They are the alternate people without fragments. Now, are they the same people if they had different experiences? Its not like there was a revive.

I actually found it interesting...but i guess i thought about things too deeply.
Dec 24, 2009 4:20 AM

Oct 2009
Wasabi said:
francismeunier said:

Again with the whole "time spent" shit. Just because you spend time with someone more than someone else doesn't mean you have the "better right". Love does not mean quantity > quality. Hell, take a look at the terrible crap that was Kampfer. Do you see Mikoto winning anytime soon? Of course not, and she was the childhood friend. She has more "time spent" with Natsuru than any one of the other girls but guess what? Natsuru still preferred Sakura.
That was Kampfer but in this serie it is more emphasized. Do we see a lot of Mikoto x Natsuru childhood moments? Not that I remember so it does not look important to me, it's just mentioned.

Dec 24, 2009 5:15 AM

Jun 2009
And I thought Kakeru would make a miracle out of the events in episode 11. It was just precognition? A bit disappointing ending. It might be better if episode 11 really happened because Kakeru might do something.

Q: Will CROSSOVER get animated as well? The story is kinda interesting too
nalferdDec 24, 2009 5:24 AM
Dec 24, 2009 5:23 AM

Oct 2007
DeathfireD said:
It is not like that I didn't realized that after seeing the seeing the black moon at the end. It is more like I didn't give a damn about it. You know what? the fucking title said "11eyes" which left me in question for a while now just wtf is that supposed to be mean? And when I saw that ending then I realized it. NO FU*K NO, I have enough with Endless Eight.

Just when I thought it is already at the peak of its worst, but NO it went ahead and leveled itself one more level for being the worst show of the season.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 24, 2009 5:42 AM

Dec 2008
lol at totally ignoring ep 11 XD

The singing kids at the beginning made me laugh

Most of the time the show kept me entertained.
nice music nice side characters and good fights
but it was a bit short and therefore it sometimes felt rushed .

7/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2009 5:43 AM

Oct 2009
DeathfireD said:
That is interesting DeathfireD. So they can make another season or a OVA that explains this but there is nothing that hints at any news of a OVA possible yet. So why are people saying there will be a OVA?

Dec 24, 2009 6:13 AM

Feb 2009
francismeunier said:
No there are in the Fan Club of Yuka and Kakeru that cheer one all this.

And i thought secret societies don't exist...

Well when i think about it...
Yucka haters get good endind at ep 11...
Yuka supporters get good ending at ep 12...
I guess it's ok that way...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Dec 24, 2009 8:32 AM

Aug 2009
It was such a "ehhh...." episode. Solve all problems by saying " from another reality!"

It's sad that Avaritia(?) got stuck with Liselotte(?) for all eternity :\ What's Superbia going to do now that her love is gone?
Dec 24, 2009 8:34 AM

Aug 2009
Second Season? or not
Dec 24, 2009 8:53 AM

Oct 2009
blade517 said:
Second Season? or not
Yes! With Kakeru x Yuka kids! :D

Dec 24, 2009 9:40 AM

May 2009
francismeunier said:
That is interesting DeathfireD. So they can make another season or a OVA that explains this but there is nothing that hints at any news of a OVA possible yet. So why are people saying there will be a OVA?

From the official site:

Scheduled for June 25th 2010
Firelord76Dec 24, 2009 9:46 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2009 10:14 AM

Oct 2009
AO968 said:
francismeunier said:

From the official site:

Scheduled for June 25th 2010

Oh shit! O_O It's true! I want to see some Kakeru x Yuka! :D

Dec 24, 2009 10:18 AM

Jul 2009
11 eyes Was An ok lil Series But I Did Enjoy it gave it a 8
Dec 24, 2009 11:25 AM

Jul 2009
Overall, this season does not deserve anything less than a 5. It is a pass. There was amazing sounds, art quality was quite superb, and the fight scenes were more or less, decent. The episodes from around 1-7 were planned quite distinctively, they had this nice "slow" flow to it, which kept you suspended. This actually may have worked for some viewers, or didn't. The ending was... a let down, but definitely not a catastrophe. Yes, there were a lot of needless fan service, but you can't expect this anime to not provide that when it's basing off a eroge. All in all, I would give it a 7.3-7.7/10. But i'll round it to a 8 because in the end, I was definitely entertained. And my rating systems is f'd up right now. Animes that deserve a 5 was given a 7 and I am too lazy to adjust them.

P.S.
I'm still part of team hate Yuka, except I show a slight respect for her now after the flashbacks. What a sweet girl. Too bad she grows up to develop Kakeru-ism.
KurogashiDec 24, 2009 11:28 AM
Dec 24, 2009 3:52 PM

Apr 2009
ughhhhh terrible 2/10
Dec 24, 2009 3:54 PM

Jan 2009
*Prepares to rage* Just in case ^^; And I'm not going to read anything in this thread until I'm done with the episode.

WHAT THE -------?! I effin' knew it. It was all a premonition. ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ And his power-up wasn't even because of his fun-time with Misuzu ┐(°_o)┌
Although.. WOOO He effin' killed himself! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ Too bad he didn't kill Yuka first ಠ_ಠ
And now then..
*RAGE* at Yuka! for being a retard infatuated with Kakeru from the start. She's clearly imposing on his privacy, damn she should've killed her from the beginning. ( ̄Д ̄)
BAAAAWWWWWW HE DIDN'T DIE. ┐(-。ー')┌
No You Don't Have To Stay with Effin' Yuck-a! ( ゚,_ゝ゚)
What? Kukuri's back.. Again? Abraxas, laaaaaawl ¯(°_o)/¯
Why the heck did Liselotte not only seal Yuka, but also undress her? ┐(-。ー')┌
*RAGE* at Yuka! for being so Fugly.
And .. Wtf? She effin' licked his eye? ಠ_ಠ
A doll? ಠ_ಠ
And Kukuri disappears yet again ٩(๏_๏)۶
*RAGE* at Yuka! for even uttering the word 'protect'. ( ̄Д ̄)
And.. Misuzu.. Goes.. Lol? ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Lol at Yuka's shock when it's revealed that Misuzu loves Kakeru ⊂( ゚ヮ゚)⊃
*RAGE* at Yuka! for her spontaneous "Kakeru-kun~" every now and then. ( ̄Д ̄) (Seriously, her seiyuu's gotta have had the easiest job ever.)
And .. wtf? Anti-climax ending? ┐(-。ー')┌
*RAGE* at Yuka! for still being alive 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。
Wtf way to spoil my night ( ゚,_ゝ゚) Actually, way to spoil my effin' Christmas! \|  ̄ヘ ̄|/
And.. Somehow.. Takahisa and Yukiko are alive again? ಠ_ಠ
Tl;dr *RAGE* at Yuka!, and to further clarify my statement..

And I've rated this piece of shit with a 4/10. If the entire last episode was without a single screen with Yuka, it would've gotten 7-8.
Everything is Yuka's fault! (╬ ಠ益ಠ)
Oh well, hopefully, Asura Cryin', Seitokai no Ichizon, and Darker than BLACK will have more satisfying endings.
OosranDec 25, 2009 11:56 AM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 24, 2009 4:06 PM

Aug 2008
Kvakond said:
I wish I had Agnischwattas so I could facepalm myself to death
So true.

11eyes said:
Kvakond said:
what the hell happened to the Misuzu love triangle?
- omg I love Yuka
- i'd still die for you
- who are you again?
- Im Misuzu, let's go shopping
- Sure

11eyes said:
Kvakond said:
what the hell happened to yandere Yuka destroying the world?
- Yuka don't do it, you'll destroy the world
- Kakeru-kun.
- Hmm, I wanna kill myself
- Kakeru-kun!?
- Hm, I dont wanna kill myself anymore and i love you
- Kakeru-kun!

3/10 for now, might lower it to 2/10. People giving it 10 leaves me in despair
Dec 24, 2009 4:23 PM

Jul 2008
Proselyt said:
what the hell was that? alternate ending in a parallel universe?
He's revisiting his past from Yukas universe, but then waking up in Kukuri's after having tried to kill himself in the red night (and here i thought there was only one red night)
And in the end they all live happily ever after?? I'm sorry but this is just clusterfuck.

They should've ended it with the episode before - would've been more reasonable.

mahomomo said:
I still don't understand why Yuka had to be stripped down to her underwear though...
To see her pink underwear, which is the only characteristic of hers.

What i still ask myself: in this parallel universe did he sleep with Misuzu?

Explanation modo:

Well there's 8 dimension: 1 to 7 are our protagonist's and the eight is the red night.
Basically it means that after the first time they got into the red night they all returned to Yuka's world. At this point if we go down the bad ending path (the one Kakeru foresaw) it mean he has fucked Kusabe in Yuka's world.
If we go the good ending path, Kakeru try to suicide, Yuka save him and collapse and Shiori warp them all in another building far away, they are still in the red night and thus they aren't in any world yet.
Kukuri's spirit from Kukuri's world came into the red night earlier and met with ours protagonist. They then switched to another dimension made by the black knight dude who used Yuka this time as a center of the world, since her power aren't that strong they don't need anything else unlike Liselotte. Liselotte pwned him black knight dude and his dimension broke, leading everyone in the red night once again where Kakeru seal away Liselotte in another dimension using Shiori's fragment.
Superbia transported everyone in a random world, probably kakeru's. In this world he does not know glass-girl and fire dude since they never talked to each others, Shioro was handmade and there was only one version of her in every world hence why she isn't there since she died, Kukuri died in everyworld so it's normal that she isn't there, her spirit also died against Liselotte. The reason why Kusabe know Kakeru and Yuka is because she is the same Kusabe who was with them all along and got transported in the same world as them. To explain that Kusabe's body returned to normal I guess we can say that Yuka used her power.

I guess that's it, the show was slightly above average, it get a 7.5/10 from me.
Dec 24, 2009 4:28 PM

Jan 2009
Kvakond said:
People giving it 10 leaves me in despair

^This, seriously, rating this 10 is worse than homicide. Actually, rating it anywhere over 6 is worse than going on a killing spree in central Shibuya (屮゚Д゚)屮 (or anywhere else in the world where there're a lot of people, just named the first that came to mind)
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 24, 2009 4:58 PM

Nov 2007
Hm, didn't like it that much.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Dec 24, 2009 5:09 PM

Sep 2009
SurferDude said:
Well i have always seen Kakeru as a plain gay boy.

Spazzcase said:
This could be my own horribly analyzed interpretation, but I get the feeling that all along Kakeru didn't love Yuka. He didn't feel love for her. He felt gratefulness for her. Gratefulness. There is in fact a difference.
Sort of believe this too. Because Kakeru said - i will protect Yuka because she was always with me- Woudnt blame him to be obsessed of being protective of her but wudnt call Kakeru's Yuka obsession as being lovers.

Siva said:
You know what? the fucking title said "11eyes" which left me in question for a while now just wtf is that supposed to be mean?
Guesses : 1)6 fragment containing people with kakeru having one human eye and the other as eye of aeon.Basically counting all the human eyes.(5x2)+1 = 11 EYES
2) Yuka wants 11 Kakerus..XD

It should have been : continuation of 11 eyes with Velad killing Kakeru from inside and confronting Liseolette -bits of action- . Velad kills the witch . Velad creates a new world.

Damn i am jealous of Francis's happiness. *arrghh*. Hope in the next season Francis will love a chara and we will all hate it because the threads were so fun..

Enjoyed the thread more than the anime.
Dec 24, 2009 5:09 PM

Nov 2007
lol so I decided. This show gets my very first 2/10. Yay!
Dec 24, 2009 5:16 PM

Jan 2009
Linalee-Stratos said:
Damn i am jealous of Francis's happiness. *arrghh*. Hope in the next season Francis will love a chara and we will all hate it because the threads were so fun..
Actually, it would be fun if he absolutely hated a character that everyone else might love : D
Dec 24, 2009 5:17 PM

Oct 2008

Very disappointing..

Episode 11 would had been a perfect ending!!

I prefer episode 11's ending.. Its so much better!!
Dec 24, 2009 6:49 PM

Dec 2007
probably the shittiest ending ever. I mean it.
Dec 24, 2009 7:40 PM

Apr 2009
Oosran said:
Linalee-Stratos said:
Actually, it would be fun if he absolutely hated a character that everyone else might love : D

Either way really would be fun, really. :D Because then we would have other amazing thread-wars to look forward to after each episode. I agree with Linalee-Stratos, these threads were way more enjoyable than the actual anime.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Dec 8, 2009

197 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:10 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Nov 24, 2009

148 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:30 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Nov 17, 2009

182 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:17 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 10, 2009

110 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:38 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 3, 2009

109 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.