MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

11eyes Episode 12 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» 11eyes »» 11eyes Episode 12 Discussion

Pages (15) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 »
View Poll Results: 11eyes Episode 12 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

48 19.92%
4 out of 5: Liked it

43 17.84%
3 out of 5: It was OK

39 16.18%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

51 21.16%
1 out of 5: Hated it

60 24.90%
Voters: 241

11-26-10, 6:18 AM

Deja vu at the ending with this panties-part, could it be Kakeru's world?
I'm confused, Yukiko lost her fragment and was killed in Red Night so why she exist in this world, is she an illusion?
and why the time was like back? in 11 episode they were killed by Liselotte at he end and here they all were alive.

there is still black moon...

03-17-11, 3:01 PM

I didn't think that the anime was too bad until I got to ep. 12. Then i got confused, it was like WTF. They should have just kept ep. 11 as then ending ep 12 was just to confusing. I mean i understand that ep 11 was just a vision but I am still lost on the other crap.

04-04-11, 2:09 PM

Finally it's over so I can no longer have to watch this crap again

04-09-11, 8:32 AM

What a cheesy ending. I'm disappointed. >_>
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~

05-06-11, 10:04 PM

boring and cliche.

06-09-11, 1:12 AM

what the this ending is sucks
it's better that everyone just die --"

07-14-11, 2:09 AM

the first time I watched then ending I was like: "wtf?!" But just skimmed it and now I get it, but it's still crap. So much random things and basically ass pulls.

6/10 for the effort and the beginning.

07-27-11, 3:48 PM

The anime ended that way, allowing for a possible sequel. But after all the criticism this series gotten definitely will not get one.

09-18-11, 5:55 PM

kittygoesmad said:
Deja vu at the ending with this panties-part, could it be Kakeru's world?
I'm confused, Yukiko lost her fragment and was killed in Red Night so why she exist in this world, is she an illusion?

7 worlds, 7 Yukikos
Just the one with the fragment was killed.
I'm curios about who's that world and why isn't there 2 Kakerus or 2 Yukas and 2 Misuzus
And where's Kukuri and Shiori? :(
And the last line "See you in the red night again someday" was :o
I want an 11eyes season 2 :((((((( but many ppl don't like it and they will not do another one :/

10-20-11, 10:17 PM

The text is funny in the end: “akarat on jon holnap?”
Actually it is supposed to be in Hungarian. Unfortunately, it is a totally wrong translation.
The appropriate translation is: “El fogsz jönni holnap?” (El fogsz jonni holnap?) Which means: “Will you come tomorrow?“
(By the way, “akarat” can mean “will”, but it is a noun and not a verb!)

12-08-11, 2:46 PM

That was terrible, I can't believe I lost my time watching this.

12-18-11, 11:30 PM

...OK just finished watching the series. I think it was pretty enjoyable considering the main plot leading its supernatural dark theme except that screwing up at the end. I mean... there attempt to make it like 2 parallel worlds to be messed up and the main heroines trying to make there way out was not that bad... (kinda Chaos;Head if you ask me) and the series offered nice cliffhangers during the 12 eps (I mean, 11 eps since ep 11 doesn't count XD).

Anyways, it kinda gives this FMA atmosphere since they started at its peak and went downhills in there halfways straying from its original storyline and all that fanservices just creeped me the f**k out. Anyways, as for character developments where ok... just wanted to see more Kusakabe tsundere scenes with no ecchi/romance (weird, ain' I? ^_^;)

Em... just a quick question... Does anyone know where I can download the VN translated? There's a partial English Patch AFAIK, but ain't sure if it's complete now.

01-19-12, 6:18 PM

Hmm... One blogger perfectly descibed it as "aggressively mediocre." Two things should have been left out, IMO: Yuka's stalker-like decent into insanity, & making it as if Kakeru's & Misuzu's hook-up never happened. "Premonition" my pahtootie...that was seriously lame.

07-07-12, 5:26 AM

The ending was not as bad as i thought it was going to be, im happy my fave character yukiko and the fire guy were revived but i hate when they make main characters forget about what they went through with each other it just makes me feel like its a (jokeing that never happened ending) just like episode 11 was but at least misuzu remembers i guess. As for yuka i never really hated her like most people do at least not till the last few episodes when she started going insane but can you blame her? if that were me id go nuts also but at least she recovered and went back to normal at the end.

There were afew things i did not understand that left me questioning like why did shiori and kukuri not get revived also? did they keep their powers in this new timeline/world? and whats stopping it from happening agian sine the blackmoon is still there? also dont understand how the different worlds work and the whole thing with kururi killing herself and her brother.

Overall i liked this series it had some great action scenes, good animation, and personaly i liked all the characters even yuka but the plot and ending could have been better so i gave this a 7.5/10

08-19-12, 10:06 AM

Great ending IMO a good and happy ending it was quite nice to see those who died back in that piece full world!

Damn this was a great Anime enjoyed it allot! Now up to the OVA!

11-23-12, 10:27 AM

they had to do a what if episode cause everyone literaly died how do all the main characters die

03-30-13, 8:06 AM

this was prtty crzy series i didnt like the way yuka became a psycho tho oh well it seems all anime storys and fights come from misunderstandings. the way it ended was ok but why seal her away when he cld have used time/space altering power to destroy here very existence in fact tht crystal shld be so op no one cld beat it. think of how op doctor manhattan is thats the power that crystal had much more op than even superman cld be

07-16-13, 12:12 PM

I got a question that bothered me with the ending. Takahisa (the flame throwing guy) was kicked away from his family because they were afraid of his power. On the other hand they got these powers by having the fragments and in the end we see him in the universe where he doesn't have a fragment. So that means Saiko never adopted him yet we still see him in the school with the same personality which should be totally different considering what an also totally different life he would have, and Saiko treating him the same way so he can't be a random student.

07-25-13, 12:48 PM

I just can't believed I watched this. Yuka is the WORST and she gets the better part. The plot is not fun at all.

08-05-13, 3:32 PM

The ending sucked but the manga one is pure awesome. I'm guessing it went along Misuzu's route from visual novel. Those who didn't like one should check the manga. ^^

Pages (15) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices