Forum Settings
Forums

8 terror suspects are not refugees(Paris attacks)

New
Nov 18, 2015 11:34 PM

May 2013
They all have EU passports as well. It doesn't really mean too much, but it's interesting enough to show that people are very quick to blame refugees as a scapegoat for their xenophobia & irrational fear.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 18, 2015 11:44 PM

Aug 2013
Thats just what they want you to think.
Nov 18, 2015 11:48 PM

May 2013
Pacifica_Ocean said:

Who is keyser soze
Nov 18, 2015 11:49 PM
Nov 18, 2015 11:51 PM

Aug 2013
khunter said:
Pacifica_Ocean said:

Who is keyser soze

Its.....

Nov 18, 2015 11:53 PM

Feb 2015
No shit. It's gangs of displaced children who have no cultural heritage to call their own save for what they read in the Quran who become barbaric rapists and murderers.
Now you're wondering if there's white text in any of my other posts.

Over there, I'm everywhere. I know that.
Nov 18, 2015 11:55 PM

Apr 2008
These poor people are running away from Daesh. They are called refugees for a reason.
I hope all goes well for them.
"Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that"
Nov 18, 2015 11:57 PM

Jan 2013
The whole xenophobia etc. is really showing with some MAL users too...
*cough*Caelidesu*cough*
Nov 19, 2015 12:05 AM

Feb 2015
CondemneDio said:
xenophobia

LOL

Btw let me stay at your house for free and eat your food, or you're xenophobic too!
I'm a refugee fleeing from Australia's shitposting regime! Also I worship a paedophil-Stop being so xenophobic! I also have a right to shut you up and throw litter everywhere and beat your children, it's part of my cultur-Stop being so xenophobic!

Nov 19, 2015 12:09 AM

Aug 2013
Now now I'm sure Dio will be perfectly happy to take a displaced immigrant family into his home.

It is the least he can do for them. I doubt hes the kind of person who would call others who wouldn't do the same xenophobic and then not actually do anything to help refugees himself. Why that would make him just as bad as those xenophobes because words on the internet are cheap.

I could chew out those not willing to give a Kidney to a Ugandan refugee but if I weren't willing to actually go out and do it myself that would make me a hypocrite.
SpooksNov 19, 2015 12:12 AM
Nov 19, 2015 12:10 AM

Jan 2013
Caelidesu said:
CondemneDio said:
xenophobia

LOL

Btw let me stay at your house for free and eat your food, or you're xenophobic too!
I'm a refugee fleeing from Australia's shitposting regime! Also I worship a paedophil-Stop being so xenophobic! I also have a right to shut you up and throw litter everywhere and beat your children, it's part of my cultur-Stop being so xenophobic!

Okay, you can stay for a few days, do you like stir fried food? I cook it a lot.

That ranting makes you look like an idiot btw.
Nov 19, 2015 12:10 AM

Jan 2013
Pacifica_Ocean said:
Now now I'm sure Dio will be perfectly happy to take a displaced immigrant family into his home.

It is the least he can do for them.

Funny how an atheist would make for a better christian, huh?
Nov 19, 2015 12:14 AM

Aug 2013
CondemneDio said:

Funny how an atheist would make for a better christian, huh?

Words are cheap, I could be an angel just spouting words. You want people to help the refugee's let them into their country, housing block and home. Lead by example otherwise stop telling others to do what you're not seriously:

I can wait.
Nov 19, 2015 12:15 AM

Feb 2015
CondemneDio said:
Caelidesu said:

LOL

Okay, you can stay for a few days

That's how I feel about refugees!

Nov 19, 2015 12:15 AM

Apr 2015
Pacifica_Ocean said:

Too smart.

Caelidesu said:
No shit. It's gangs of displaced children who have no cultural heritage to call their own save for what they read in the Quran who become barbaric rapists and murderers.

Too dumb.
#CHEXIT
Nov 19, 2015 12:16 AM

Mar 2014
Pacifica_Ocean said:
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Nov 19, 2015 12:16 AM

Jun 2008
CondemneDio said:
*cough*Caelidesu*cough*

Or you know...maybe some people are genuinely concerned about mixing a population of secular western ideology with people who think sharia is an acceptable way of life and their religion calls them "infidels" and whatnot.

Multiculturalism is simply not working in Europe...I hate to say that, but it's true.
Nov 19, 2015 12:17 AM

Apr 2008
Imeon said:
Pacifica_Ocean said:

Too smart.

Caelidesu said:

Too dumb.

It's either this or that in MAL. Mostly the latter with hate as a topping.
"Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that"
Nov 19, 2015 12:17 AM

Jan 2013
Caelidesu said:

You're grasping at straws, go out for a walk or drink a glass of water. Just chill for moment.
Nov 19, 2015 12:19 AM

Jan 2013
JustALEX said:
CondemneDio said:
*cough*Caelidesu*cough*

Or you know...maybe some people are genuinely concerned about mixing a population of secular western ideology with people who think sharia is an acceptable way of life and their religion calls them "infidels" and whatnot.

Multiculturalism is simply not working in Europe...I hate to say that, but it's true.

The two things I see as reasons for this is 1) religion (both islam and christianity) and 2) unwillingness to accept a new culture (which goes both ways). It's an "us vs them" situation, when it should be just "us".
Nov 19, 2015 12:22 AM

Feb 2015
CondemneDio said:
Caelidesu said:

Just chill for moment.

I think you've been misjudging my 'tone of voice'. It was a happy exclamation of agreement! Not a tense exclamation of frustration! I just exclamation marks that time to show them in action.

Nov 19, 2015 12:23 AM

Apr 2015
JustALEX said:

You're Murican, stick with Multiculturalism is not working in Murica ONLY.
#CHEXIT
Nov 19, 2015 12:23 AM

Jan 2013
Caelidesu said:
CondemneDio said:

Just chill for moment.

I think you've been misjudging my 'tone of voice'. It was a happy exclamation of agreement! Not a tense exclamation of frustration! I just exclamation marks that time to show them in action.

....?
You're happy you get to bash refugees? Not a very christian thing to do.
Nov 19, 2015 12:26 AM

Feb 2015
CondemneDio said:
Caelidesu said:

....?

Wha?
I wasn't bashing refugees. I was pointing out that letting them into a country en masse and permanently is a bad idea, in the same way that you think letting me live in your house for an extended time would be a bad idea.

Nov 19, 2015 12:27 AM

Jun 2008
@Dio #1 Christianity is a lot of things....but their followers do not act the way Islam's most fanatical bunch do.

And trust me, I'm VERY critical of Christianity since that's the religion that dominates where I live.

#2 Actually if Muslims want to live in the West, THEY are the ones that need to adapt, not the other way around.

How do you come into a country that is strictly secular, democratic, and has Western ideology and then demand Sharia and for that country to change their laws to accommodate your beliefs which are in direct conflict with the culture that exists there?

Does that make sense?
Nov 19, 2015 12:32 AM

Jan 2013
Caelidesu said:

Wha?
I wasn't bashing refugees. I was pointing out that letting them into a country en masse and permanently is a bad idea, in the same way that you think letting me live in your house for an extended time would be a bad idea.

The way you go about is pretty childish then. I suggest you take these things seriously, if you want to be taken seriously.

JustALEX said:
@Dio #1 Christianity is a lot of things....but their followers do not act the way Islam's most fanatical bunch do.

And trust me, I'm VERY critical of Christianity since that's the religion that dominates where I live.

#2 Actually if Muslims want to live in the West, THEY are the ones that need to adapt, not the other way around.

How do you come into a country that is strictly secular, democratic, and has Western ideology and then demand Sharia and for that country to change their laws to accommodate your beliefs which are in direct conflict with the culture that exists there?

Does that make sense?

To #1: AT the moment, they are not as crazy as extremist muslims, yeah.

To #2: I don't suggest Sharia should be taken anywhere seriously; when immigrants come to a country they must adapt themselves. The native population, however, has to change a little bit too. If it stays the same, it will be filled with ignorant racists.
Nov 19, 2015 12:45 AM

Aug 2013
CondemneDio said:
It's an "us vs them" situation, when it should be just "us".

Except its not the westerners that are not accepting of others culture or adapting. Here we still have quite a lot of Honor killings, its a real problem and its not just a one off crazy person either quite a few happen every year thanks to a belief in that religion. We as free nations bend over backwards to be accepting and welcoming of other races, ideologies and lifestyles and yet no matter how many years we do it people still chant "Death to this country" when soldiers march in our streets for parade "death to the soldiers" once again not just one or two people but hundreds. It doesn't matter how accepting we are its not our half of the equation refusing it.

and the numbers again aren't just one or two people doing this. Theres enough to be worried if you have any common sense not been overpowered by the fear of not been seen as politically correct. If you walk into a no go area for whites you can wear the all Muslims are great blindfold all you want, you'll still get the shit kicked out of you or murdered because reality doesn't bend to cognitive dissidence. Sometimes reality IS "racist" and those so called Xenophobic comments are pointing out reality just because its not PC doesn't make it wrong.

Our favorite professor is a Muslim great guy, funny as fuck, Ive known some good people who are Muslim too. I love the native language was going to study it actually as I still see it as the worlds most beautiful language and I honestly wanted to go see some of the more Holy sites over there myself but im not going to say blindly "All Muslims are good people, Islam is good everything will be ok" because I know thats not reality. If admitting that a large bunch of people from any race and religion are assholes, If that truly makes me an Islamophobe then I guess thats what I must be.

if we all grew common sense we'd know that we can be inclusive and accepting and not have to accept every aspect of a religion, especially parts and practices that do not mesh with the western world or the modern world or human rights.

thinking like this ^ might help stop this V

So there for those thinking I somehow hate the religion. In fact I greatly respect the religion and the culture and people, just like I do Christians. The difference is I want to see it successfully integrated with the rest of the world and that can't be done peacefully when half the people are living normally following the good aspects and the other half are reading into the violent parts of the religion and using it to cause massive damage. If its going to keep up with the world just like Christianity learning to accept that they're going to have to allow gay marriage; its going to have to change and adapt.
SpooksNov 19, 2015 1:18 AM
Nov 19, 2015 1:25 AM

Feb 2015
CondemneDio said:
Caelidesu said:

Wha?

The way you go about is pretty childish then. I suggest you take these things seriously, if you want to be taken seriously.

I was being serious in my opening remark, clarifying the link between cultural migration and fundamental extremism, and then you showed up calling someone a xenophobe as if that had anything to do with the topic at hand. I then used an analogy to get you to express my own point of view for your self, showing it to be a lucid view to have. Following that I explained that analogy for you clearly, at which point you resorted to calling my behaviour 'childish'.

Nov 19, 2015 2:26 AM

May 2013
Caelidesu said:
CondemneDio said:

....?

Wha?

yea, too bad 25,000 refugees aren't living in your house. Just your city. They are fucking refugees escaping a shit country and a very shit life. Fortunately, you do not run the government. Your spite and irrational(yet somehow) cold logic means nothings because in years to come, there will be no actual problem caused by them. That being said, I wouldn't want a huge number of people put in one place in a very short amount of time. Also, very un-christian of you.

But the fuck do I know. Good thing I'm not in charge of anything either
Nov 19, 2015 2:31 AM

Jan 2013
khunter said:
Caelidesu said:

Wha?

yea, too bad 25,000 refugees aren't living in your house. Just your city. They are fucking refugees escaping a shit country and a very shit life. Fortunately, you do not run the government. Your spite and irrational(yet somehow) cold logic means nothings because in years to come, there will be no actual problem caused by them. That being said, I wouldn't want a huge number of people put in one place in a very short amount of time. Also, very un-christian of you.

But the fuck do I know. Good thing I'm not in charge of anything either

Nov 19, 2015 2:41 AM

Jul 2009
If we uphold the value of the 'freedom of movement of peoples' (caused for whatever reasons) in order to justify entrance of refugees into European countries, then the question arises: what's the point of having national borders anyway?
If everyone is allowed to move from anywhere to anywhere he wishes, because that's his human right, regardless of cultural background, race, value system, religion, and etc, then national borders themselves become arbitrary. Let's demolish them, because if we don't, we'll all be bigots.
Nov 19, 2015 2:45 AM

Jan 2013
Tsundereppoi said:
If we uphold the value of the 'freedom of movement of peoples' (caused for whatever reasons) in order to justify entrance of refugees into European countries, then the question arises: what's the point of having national borders anyway?
If everyone is allowed to move from anywhere to anywhere he wishes, because that's his human right, regardless of cultural background, race, value system, religion, and etc, then national borders themselves become arbitrary. Let's demolish them, because if we don't, we'll all be bigots.

In a one way, it would make sense. Modern world is so globalized, that nations are starting to become an obsolete concept.
Nov 19, 2015 2:47 AM

Aug 2013
You know for someone who dislikes Christianity you sure do preach a lot based solely on a very Christian interpretation of morals.

thats the argument right? you're right on the refugee crisis because you believe its the moral and right thing to do but not much actually beyond that. Ironically basing a lot on nothing but faith in others and good will.

Are you sure you're not a Christian?

khunter said:
But the fuck do I know.

Not too much

"I have often found that bleeding hearts have an ironic fear of their own blood." - FU

Its easy to proclaim we should do this and that and feel for people that seem a million miles away but the reality changes when they're on your doorstep all wanting a place to stay. IT becomes less about what feels right and trying to do whats actually right for everyone, not just the refugees. Places for them, food medicine, more police don't just appear from thin air. A true nations leader does whats best not what just feels good.

When America begins taken those people in and problems start stacking up with housing, overflowing medical issues, crime rates and where exactly everyone's going to settle, how about education and yes even the rise in extremism all these problems don't disappear because your conscious is clear. You can't just flood a country with hundred of thousands of people and expect it to work, a nations economy and stability are all about balance. Open borders throws that balance out. Its hard to explain just how Europe operates to an American because all America has is states imagine if each state was its own separate country with its own economy, social structures, everything. Then imagine taking a peoples from half a world away living in a totally different society to your own and dumping them all in every state by the millions. It doesn't just magically work because of Christian good will, in fact it doesn't work full stop.
SpooksNov 19, 2015 2:51 AM
Nov 19, 2015 2:48 AM

Jul 2009
CondemneDio said:
Tsundereppoi said:

In a one way, it would make sense. Modern world is so globalized, that nations are starting to become an obsolete concept.

In other way, it would breed a whole baggage of new security issues, as abolishing national borders would automatically lead to the removal of sovereignty, responsibility and accountability.
It has long been concluded that Cosmopolitanism can have only 2 logical ends - either global anarchy, or global despotism by a one world government.
Nov 19, 2015 2:48 AM

Mar 2008
I never really expected anything.

Keep in mind you can buy legit EU passports on the black market no matter where you live.
Nov 19, 2015 2:52 AM

Jan 2013
Tsundereppoi said:
CondemneDio said:

In other way, it would breed a whole baggage of new security issues, as abolishing national borders would automatically lead to the removal of sovereignty, responsibility and accountability.
It has long been concluded that Cosmopolitanism can have only 2 logical ends - either global anarchy, or global despotism by a one world government.

I can agree with this. A change of the global economic system is one of the things that could help the situation, but it is nigh impossible with the way big companies own basically everything and everyone.
Nov 19, 2015 2:58 AM

Jul 2009
CondemneDio said:
Tsundereppoi said:

I can agree with this. A change of the global economic system is one of the things that could help the situation, but it is nigh impossible with the way big companies own basically everything and everyone.

My point is that we need to respect the right of countries to choose what they want to do with their borders. Be they choose to allow refugees or block refugees. The current world is based on a Westphalian system, and countries are treated as the ultimate units of autonomy. This, in my view, is the only way we can ensure a remotely stable international system. If we abolish it, we'll eventually either end up with a global government dictating its rules to everyone, or return to pre-Westphalia days, when even the minor of conflicts were resolved through bloodshed instead of diplomacy and bargaining.
Nov 19, 2015 3:01 AM

Apr 2014
In other words, jihadists are people with opportunities.
Nov 19, 2015 6:30 AM

Jan 2014
Who knows what is accurate anymore.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Nov 19, 2015 6:48 AM

Feb 2015
khunter said:
Caelidesu said:

yea, too bad 25,000 refugees aren't living in your house. Just your city.

In some cases they really are living in your house, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Many German towns are having to house as many refugees as they have citizens.

khunter said:
Your spite and irrational(yet somehow) cold logic means nothings because in years to come, there will be no actual problem caused by them.

They've already caused a lot of problems, but I guess systemic rape of girls isn't a problem to you. Talk about being both cold and irrational...
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6728860/Teen-girl-raped-by-five-Syrian-migrants.html
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6527/migrants-rape-germany
https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2014/05/26/statistics-violent-crime-explosion-in-sweden-from-1975-2012-dominated-by-muslims/
CaelidesuNov 19, 2015 6:56 AM

Nov 19, 2015 6:57 AM

May 2014
Zatoichi said:
These poor people are running away from Daesh. They are called refugees for a reason.
I hope all goes well for them.

>Location: Arabia
Comment discarded, you mudslime.

Also what's wrong with being xenophobic? You're preserving your country and your culture. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being xenophobic, inb4 buzzwords like racist and other crap.
Nov 19, 2015 7:27 AM

Oct 2015
Refugee thread? watch this video, it is important:

Nov 19, 2015 7:40 AM

Nov 2008
They're still traitors and need to be tried and punished for their horrendous crimes.

Nov 19, 2015 8:22 AM

Dec 2013
This isn't news, they already released this information almost the day of the attacks;
>Macedonia
>Serbia
Were mentioned in articles in most major news outlets. Did anybody really think those animals you call 'refugees' would be able to coordinate something so technical and precise? I don't even think IS did it(at least not alone).

The networks and connections are too deep for such a new(and rather unimpressive) terror cell to carry out. Al-Qaeda probably spear- headed the operation and just let IS take the credit to remain low-key.

Shinoafu said:
Refugee thread? watch this video, it is important:

Are you just going to spam this link at every opportunity? I mean I get it, I don't like them either, but maybe post something a little less sensationalist... Like maybe an opinion or thought of your own?
I am on the edge ! The edge of the edgiest edge ever edged by edgekind !
я умерте ужасну депрессии...

Nov 19, 2015 8:38 AM

Jan 2012
MorsPulchra said:

Are you just going to spam this link at every opportunity? I mean I get it, I don't like them either, but maybe post something a little less sensationalist... Like maybe an opinion or thought of your own?

lol he probably joined Mal only to post that video in every thread talking about immigration without telling an opinion .

Nov 19, 2015 8:43 AM

Apr 2015
Pacifica_Ocean said:

This.

Also, I dont care about what anyone says but ALL muslims are terrorists and should be anihilated in this very moment.
Nov 19, 2015 9:06 AM

Jan 2013
fruits_punch95 said:
Pacifica_Ocean said:

This.

Also, I dont care about what anyone says but ALL muslims are terrorists and should be anihilated in this very moment.

Hey guys, I found Hitlers re-incarnation!
Nov 19, 2015 9:18 AM

Apr 2015
CondemneDio said:
fruits_punch95 said:

This.

Hey guys, I found Hitlers re-incarnation!

Y-y-you flatter me
Nov 19, 2015 9:45 AM

Oct 2010
CondemneDio said:
JustALEX said:

The two things I see as reasons for this is 1) religion (both islam and christianity) and 2) unwillingness to accept a new culture (which goes both ways). It's an "us vs them" situation, when it should be just "us".

Europe has always been a Christian/secular continent. Why would you want to change that? Muslims have their own part of the world. If they blow it to shit and are unable to keep things together in their own home why does Europe have to pay the price?
Nov 19, 2015 9:55 AM

May 2015
I think one of the problems for Europe is that all of the countries are so close together that it makes it difficult to manage the problem. I also think that European countries don't have quite as much experience dealing with something on this large of a scale.
Slightly Dangerous

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.