Forum Settings
Forums
Black Butler
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 17, 2015 12:50 PM

Dec 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
As like the previous two months, I'm making this now so that it is here when the chapter is translated. You can find spoilers for it now though.

I won't reveal much, but I will say.. Ciel looks cute in his new little outfit, and he really doesn't seem to be bothered all that much by Lizzie's leaving (as expected from him). And it would appear that someone seems to be aware that Sebastian isn't human. Their surprised looks were quite funny, but I'm kind of hoping that Bravat isn't another spiritual creature and just human.

(I'll probably update this later. Remember, you cannot post links to illegal sites.)

Nov 26, 2015 9:24 AM

Jul 2015
I'm really hoping that Elizabeth find out what happened to Ciel that month ~deluded~
It is this new character who has just arrived and already know all this rolling already liked :3
Nov 28, 2015 4:05 AM

Nov 2011
LOL, that fortune teller has a funny sense of humor. I wonder what Sebastian will do now if the others suspect his identity?
Nov 28, 2015 5:20 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Looks like things are starting to heat up now.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Nov 28, 2015 2:24 PM

Jan 2015
Looking forward to the next chapter, that fortune teller looks interesting. I laughed at Ciel's model pose.
Nov 28, 2015 7:46 PM

Sep 2013
The star wizard is doing something with accessories to influence people :O
I think he's only doing it to people who will benefit him, that big boobed woman doesn't seem she'll be targeted.

A demon contractor? depends on how it's executed, but I'd prefer if he were a special human.
Nov 28, 2015 10:59 PM

Jun 2013
...I Knew that Fortune Teller was suscpicious...well he will die before or when this arc ends so now worries.

Lizzie really fell into trap....not so funny place this hall anymore eh?
JarjaxleNov 28, 2015 11:26 PM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Nov 29, 2015 3:37 PM

Jun 2014
I'm finally interested in this arc. I don't care for the Lizzy rescue supblot but I like the fortune teller. There must be some sort of sect/brainwashing thing going on.
Ciel looks lovely in this outfit, it's already one of my favorite.

lovelyphantom said:
I won't reveal much, but I will say.. Ciel looks cute in his new little outfit, and he really doesn't seem to be bothered all that much by Lizzie's leaving (as expected from him). And it would appear that someone seems to be aware that Sebastian isn't human. Their surprised looks were quite funny, but I'm kind of hoping that Bravat isn't another spiritual creature and just human.

I don't think he's human but he's not a demon or shinigami either, otherwise Sebastian wouldn't have been surprised. I just hope it's not an angel.
Nov 30, 2015 7:17 PM

Dec 2009
babymimi said:
I'm finally interested in this arc. I don't care for the Lizzy rescue supblot but I like the fortune teller. There must be some sort of sect/brainwashing thing going on.
Ciel looks lovely in this outfit, it's already one of my favorite.

I completely agree. It might have something to do with the bracelets, or something else. A special type of incense perhaps.

babymimi said:
lovelyphantom said:

I don't think he's human but he's not a demon or shinigami either, otherwise Sebastian wouldn't have been surprised. I just hope it's not an angel.

Ah, same here. He could be another supernatural creature, a fairy maybe. A fairy has the power to enchant or bewitch people. I can't say I believe nor doubt it. I just hope it's better than that.

Dec 1, 2015 7:50 AM

Jun 2015
My oh my what a cliffhanger. can't there be two chapters together or one long chapter like 70 or 80 pages?
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Dec 1, 2015 3:51 PM

Jun 2014
lovelyphantom said:

Ah, same here. He could be another supernatural creature, a fairy maybe. A fairy has the power to enchant or bewitch people. I can't say I believe nor doubt it. I just hope it's better than that.

A fairy is better than an angel so why not.
Dec 2, 2015 5:30 AM

Jun 2014
I love Bravat's design. I'm curious what kind of character he'll turn out to be...
Dec 2, 2015 6:22 PM
Jul 2015
It just can't end like that dammit!

Would Bravat be the villiain in this arc? I hope not. I liked him, he looks like Joker with a new hair style.
Dec 3, 2015 1:47 PM

Jan 2015
they get so weird and crazy in those reunions... look at their eyes... that's not happiness, that's brainwashing. haha

but I bet Undertaker is behind it all... again. specially after ch109's flags.

gah can't wait for more. ~_~
May 19, 2016 4:16 PM

Jul 2014
babymimi said:
lovelyphantom said:

A fairy is better than an angel so why not.
Angels are bound to show up eventually. It's only a matter of time.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 211 Discussion

TheMangaManiac - Yesterday

1 by calzonepocket »»
Yesterday, 5:54 AM

» a small disscussion on how you feel about black buttler?

Hydroalbidius - Mar 17

3 by Hydroalbidius »»
Apr 17, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 36 Discussion

Jellyfish13 - Aug 20, 2009

29 by Embient »»
Apr 13, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 210 Discussion

EfiChan - Mar 20

4 by EfiChan »»
Mar 27, 5:34 AM

» I appreciate this not being a BL because...

Absurdo_N - Mar 20

7 by PeripheralVision »»
Mar 24, 7:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.