Forum Settings
Forums

Staff and Cast of TV Anime 'JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai' Announced

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 17, 2015 2:00 PM

Nov 2014
Unlike most people here I actually would not mind if Kira's ASB voice actor gets changed. Yes he did a really good job as him but he was not as good as say Kamiya Hiroshi for Rohan and Romi Park for Koichi which were perfect in my opinion so I'm really disappointed that they got changed.
Nov 17, 2015 4:53 PM

Jun 2014
Where the fuck is Kamiya?

Not watching now.
Nov 17, 2015 5:23 PM

Jul 2012
Jousuke Higashikata: Yuuki Ono (Hataraku Maou-sama!)
Kouichi Hirose: Yuuki Kaji (Shingeki no Kyojin)
Okuyasu Nijimura: Wataru Takagi (Hajime no Ippo)
Rohan Kishibe: Takahiro Sakurai (Toriko)
Joutarou Kuujou: Daisuke Ono (JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Stardust Crusaders)

*jojo voice* OH MY GODDDDDDDD!

onoy is perf and so is sakurai <3

ShizaDarkness said:
I'm quite disappointed. I feared that they could change the VAs but I didn't expect they to not even respect Josuke. Ok guys let's be honest: Yuki Ono sucks and always sounds like retarded Kagami, Hatano's far better. Sakurai is nice but there's nobody but Kamiya who suits Rohan so good. And Yuki Kaji just would do a better job if he just quits breathing. This show stinks and it hasn't even started. Even the key visual is ugly as fuck. Koyama being Kira is the only thing left that can save this show.

LOL say that once you've heard more of their drama CD roles
everyone's perfect holy shit
OnoYuu's range is unbelievable mannn
Yuki Kaji has a good range too.
Nov 17, 2015 5:32 PM

Oct 2013
EarWax said:
They changed every single seiyuu from All Star Battle. I'm okay with that, but if I see anyone other than Miyuki Sawashiro as Jolyne's seiyuu in Part 6, I'm definitely giving it a 1/10.

I would cry for all eternity if they changed Daisuke Namikawa's role as GioGio in part 5.

Q_Q
Nov 17, 2015 6:33 PM

Jul 2010
I'm trying to contain my hype, BUT WITH HELL TO THAT, HELL YES!
SAKURAI? YES. KAJI? YES (altho i would've preferred Paku Romi way more, but oh well Kaji ain't that bad) ONOD STAYING? YES! (feels so good that i didn't play the game to not spoil myself so i'm not used to it's seiyuu cast and i don't have to be salty).
April tho...let me hibernate really quick, brb
Nov 18, 2015 6:27 AM

Apr 2014
ShizaDarkness said:
I'm quite disappointed. I feared that they could change the VAs but I didn't expect they to not even respect Josuke. Ok guys let's be honest: Yuki Ono sucks and always sounds like retarded Kagami, Hatano's far better. Sakurai is nice but there's nobody but Kamiya who suits Rohan so good. And Yuki Kaji just would do a better job if he just quits breathing. This show stinks and it hasn't even started. Even the key visual is ugly as fuck. Koyama being Kira is the only thing left that can save this show.
You David Production go hang yourselves.

"JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Ruined"

I never thought that I would ever see a post that's this quick to judge ever in my life...

Nov 18, 2015 7:09 AM

Aug 2013
ShizaDarkness said:

You David Production go hang yourselves.

"JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Ruined"

And let ufotable/BNP/etc takes this series. they're more better than DavidPro..(sarcasm intended)
ernietheracefanNov 18, 2015 7:19 AM
Nov 18, 2015 7:12 AM

Mar 2014
Glad that I didn't play any games beforehand, people seem to be seriously offended by the voice cast lol.
The manga was great so I hope the anime will do it justice.
Nov 18, 2015 7:23 AM

Apr 2014
Everyone who is crying about the VA are a joke because looking at their list they barely even know much about range of VAs that are chosen. Boo hoo you heard another version.

Plus the key visuals are fine stop crying wait till u see it animated before u judge.
Nov 18, 2015 2:26 PM

Jun 2014
moodie said:
Everyone who is crying about the VA are a joke because looking at their list they barely even know much about range of VAs that are chosen. Boo hoo you heard another version.

I don't know if this refers to my comment, but in my case I have listened those VAs more times than aside from the shows I have in my list. I acknowledge Yuki Kaji did a great job as Eren Yeager and Johnny Joester at ABR for instance. But otherwise I think he nearly always sounds silly, and I just hate him because he does appear at EVERY FUCKING CURRENT ANIME.
Nov 19, 2015 8:21 AM

Aug 2013
moodie said:

Lol nah kid

It's not even about the range of the seiyuu, it's the distinctive voices of the seiyuu chosen some of us are uneasy about. It's also a bit confusing too, whereas there is an upcoming game for the PS4 that has the same cast from the ASB game. So the question is why change the cast for the anime?

I also thought Kaji was good as Johnny, but him taking over the role of Koichi leaves me very skeptical to say the least.
Nov 19, 2015 8:25 AM

Apr 2014
Deore said:
moodie said:

Lol nah kid

It's not even about the range of the seiyuu, it's the distinctive voices of the seiyuu chosen some of us are uneasy about. It's also a bit confusing too, whereas there is an upcoming game for the PS4 that has the same cast from the ASB game. So the question is why change the cast for the anime?

I also thought Kaji was good as Johnny, but him taking over the role of Koichi leaves me very skeptical to say the least.
>calls me a kid
>born in 1996

lol ok ill ignore that

first of all until u hear the VA in action for THIS role then we can talk...till then ur just throwing a hissy fit which makes normal jojo fans cringe at u.
Nov 19, 2015 1:43 PM

Apr 2014
I think it's a fine cast of VA, never play the ASB yet tho.
I think Yuuki Kajii is fine as Koici, since Koichi had a lot of screaming moment, maybe he'll use his Yukkine voice.
And yeah I think Kamiya would be able to say 'Daga kotowaru!' perfectly as Rohan.
Nov 20, 2015 9:01 AM

Jun 2011
I'm worried about the art more than the VA
I feel the key art doesn't really fit like the other animated parts, it looks like a fan art to me.
Nov 22, 2015 11:43 AM

Apr 2014
KOKONUTS said:
I'm worried about the art more than the VA
I feel the key art doesn't really fit like the other animated parts, it looks like a fan art to me.

The key image for Part 3 didn't look right either, but it looked fine when it was animated.

Nov 29, 2015 9:21 AM

Dec 2012
Not gonna lie. I'm extremely disappointed for the recasting of Josuke's VA. One of the main reasons that I wanted part 4 animated so bad, was because of Josuke's VA in All Star. It seems silly but his voice fitted so perfect that it gave and still gives me goosepumps. Kagami's voice is not bad and can fit Josuke but still..

At least I have Okuyasu.

I already don't like Koichi, so the Yuki voicing him just seems appropriate lol.
Dec 3, 2015 6:52 PM
Jul 2015
Stark700 said:

Cast
Jousuke Higashikata: Yuuki Ono (Hataraku Maou-sama!)
Okuyasu Nijimura: Wataru Takagi (Hajime no Ippo)
Rohan Kishibe: Takahiro Sakurai (Toriko)
Joutarou Kuujou: Daisuke Ono (JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Stardust Crusaders)
meh, these are fine
i preferred Rohan's ASB VA tho

Kouichi Hirose: Yuuki Kaji (Shingeki no Kyojin)
FUCKING WHY
Dec 4, 2015 1:10 PM
Apr 2012
Nickienator said:
The ability to separate your dumb cunt crush from reality might actually come in handy, however.

why you gotta do em like dat nick?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

15 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 1:39 AM

» 'Fruits Basket' Creator Launches New Manga

Hyperion_PS - Sep 2, 2023

20 by KeyboardBunny »»
Apr 14, 8:04 AM

» 'Kijin Gentoushou' Reveals Main Cast, Staff, Teaser Promo, Summer 2024 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Feb 22

6 by JackAward »»
Apr 13, 1:07 PM

» Voice Actress Mutsumi Tamura Announces Marriage

Hyperion_PS - Apr 1

15 by CrackedYolk »»
Apr 12, 10:50 PM

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/10]

Snow - Apr 5

23 by infanf »»
Apr 12, 2:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.