MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 12 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza »» Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 12 Discussion

Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 12 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

28 28.57%
4 out of 5: Liked it

26 26.53%
3 out of 5: It was OK

23 23.47%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

7 7.14%
1 out of 5: Hated it

14 14.29%
Voters: 98

12-21-09, 8:42 PM

With the bar set really low after the idol arc, the ending wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. A couple of parts were actually pretty funny. Gentou being in the wrong place at the wrong time and having to endure Akiho's wrath was comical. Also, Shiina's fortune. LOL. Poor girl since next week will never come.

All in all, the series was a major disappointment. It lost the charm that it had in season 1. In return we got lots of cheap fanservice and stupidity (and not the funny kind).

12-21-09, 8:48 PM

Hmm they brought back the fanservice.

Well.. I don't know, the first season was so nice but!

Was this season really needed I wonder =P.

12-21-09, 8:51 PM

This kinda made me wish the previous episode was the last one, and I hated the idol arc -.-''

12-21-09, 8:52 PM

sukari said:
Hmm they brought back the fanservice.

Well.. I don't know, the first season was so nice but!

Was this season really needed I wonder =P.

i guess without the fanservice this anime would really have no sells, atleast now all the 40yr old sick lolicons will watch it.

12-21-09, 9:27 PM

plus

4/10

seriously , can't animes like these make them actually "do it"? Pointless fanservice won't get anywhere

also: Shiina has no real purpose in this anime, she pops up does some stupid jealously "omg I love him so much" blah blah blah and doesn't even do anything worthwhile to remember.

12-21-09, 9:39 PM

neverless said:
Shiina has no real purpose in this anime, she pops up does some stupid jealously "omg I love him so much" blah blah blah and doesn't even do anything worthwhile to remember.

Agreed 101%

12-21-09, 11:27 PM

Did Haruka have the ring on her wedding ring finger at the end?
In the End, was it worth it?

12-22-09, 12:07 AM

I only liked how every character got the same fortune they did the year before. That shows how much this season has progressed, seriously. Otherwise, I'm super happy this show is over. No more please.

carnivorous said:

Yeah. She did. It even sparkled. We can assume they will get married next and it will be a "secret" wedding. Psh.

12-22-09, 1:59 AM

Damn, this show just kept lifting expectations (for what it was), only to be a letdown toward the end. Was hoping for some more real developments, but I really enjoyed the series because of the supporting characters, so it was good enough. And I'd watch more of it if there were I guess, because I like those characters. I wouldn't expect much though.

12-22-09, 2:58 AM

tl;dr
So they didn't kiss even in the last episode?
Then what was the purpose of this second season?
Thank God I stopped watching this shit at the 2nd episode.
I'm dropping it, not gonna waste time.

12-22-09, 3:16 AM

ArcticMech said:
All in all, the series was a major disappointment. It lost the charm that it had in season 1. In return we got lots of cheap fanservice and stupidity (and not the funny kind).

Totally agree

12-22-09, 4:16 AM

Boobs and pantsus but not even one little kiss between Haruka and Yuuto, I'm disappointed .__.

7/10

12-22-09, 5:57 AM

no more continuation series??
IF you MAD at SOMEONE, let HELL take CARE of IT..

12-22-09, 6:01 AM

Super Saiyan Akio was the best part of the episode.

The rest was awful. Horrible second season compared to the fun that was the first one. (I think it's bad when you're favorite character is a stuffed animal. Nelson-kun FTW by the way)

12-22-09, 6:51 AM

ohh....The bottom of the bath tub are connected.Thats new....
I totally lost the story in this anime....Whats about again? z.Z
Modified by MorningGlory, 12-22-09, 6:56 AM

12-22-09, 8:17 AM

This
was the best of Gentou comedy (around the time Shiina tried to confess to Ayase in the boys room) I have seen with Akiho being good comedy also. Fanservice wise Ryouko breast of fondling of Haruak/Mika was the epic of this episode especially witht Haruka/Mika's reactions here
At least now I know better about Mika's breasts. Found it extremely cheesy that Haruka lost her ring and they showed how important it is to her by making her go alone in the blizzard but Douglas-kun here
was amazing after Nelso-kun. Ping-pong ecchi part was funny with those three guys getting nose bleeds here
. I also liked they brought in all the maids. Haruka/Ayase alone in the shed behind the Inn was quite the romance that failed again because of the sudden rescue at least there was some more skinship.We all hope that Haruka will get married to Ayase in season 3 with this=>The kiss was a kiss....unless this is not close enough to it=>
Other things would be that those guys should feel lucky to be with mature women.....I would be
This might be long but let me guess the ED meanings here: 1.Mika continues to try on Alisitia new women underwears/bras to make her more of woman?

2.Anyone want to tell me why Gento is happy about this creation?

3.Guess Yukari/Ruko continue their drinking around the club places

4.Touka still dreams of Yuuto and likes him....seriously she was the best among all the characters! I loved her character the most of new ones. I laughed hardest at this episode..

5.Looks Shiina is lusting after Yuuto with her body in the shower

6.Ryouko with her friend are still teasing the guys...maybe she will get a boyfriend in the next season?

7.Guess Nobunaga will never stop anime in any season of this serie

8.Maids are still training?

9.Milan still sings strong at the end.
BTW anyone got the the jokes Yukari wanting to play with young guys things and Alicitia being desperate she does not have big breasts like Haruka around the Ping Pong part? This serie gets -1 point due to much ecchi not enough romance like in season 1.
MrRogers said:
The final battle of fanservice but no #2 maid. This season has made me actually appreciate the first one and a part of me wants to rewatch it.
Maybe season 3 will have one.
Annisa said:
I only liked how every character got the same fortune they did the year before. That shows how much this season has progressed, seriously. Otherwise, I'm super happy this show is over. No more please.

carnivorous said:

Yeah. She did. It even sparkled. We can assume they will get married next and it will be a "secret" wedding. Psh.

Let's hope so....it would be nice with a graduation too.
ArcticMech said:
With the bar set really low after the idol arc, the ending wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. A couple of parts were actually pretty funny. Gentou being in the wrong place at the wrong time and having to endure Akiho's wrath was comical. Also, Shiina's fortune. LOL. Poor girl since next week will never come.

Let's hope they make enough money to get rid of the ecchi things in season 3 and make it more romantice like the 1st season. Yes?
Modified by francismeunier, 12-22-09, 8:24 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.

12-22-09, 9:46 AM

If this show had less explicit ecchi, this show would've been e so much better. Haruka and Yuuto's relationship had a lot of appeal. 7/10

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.

12-22-09, 10:24 AM

Suckage, suckage and more SUCKAGE! I seriously hated Season 2. My gosh, they took everything good Season 1 had and replaced it with fanservice and a terrible-as-heck storyline.
I'm forgetting this Season and imagining it never happened. I'll just stick with Season 1's ending and image that it ended with Haruka and Yuuto being together. :3
Here's hoping for no Season 3. Or at least if there is a Season 3, I want less fanservice. 10 fold. o_-

12-22-09, 12:41 PM

francismeunier said:
At least now I know better about Mika's breasts.

that made me go, "wait, WTF?
francismeunier said:

2.Anyone want to tell me why Gento is happy about this creation?

NGE NGE, possibly

12-22-09, 1:17 PM

Urgh, first season was much better. Although the occasional fanserivce is nice now and again, they went overboard with this season.

Lack of a proper kiss at the end though feels like we as a fans have been cheated on, unless they're prepping for a season 3 (which is probably unlikely) then MAYBE we might just see them kiss.

This season was OK on some episodes, but not great on the others. It lost its sense of charm that the first episode had.

Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices