MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 12 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza »» Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 12 Discussion

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 12 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

29 29.29%
4 out of 5: Liked it

26 26.26%
3 out of 5: It was OK

23 23.23%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

7 7.07%
1 out of 5: Hated it

14 14.14%
Voters: 99

12-21-09, 2:28 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Soo.. What do you think guys?? Also Do you think the ending was kinda suspicious that there might another season?

I love the Super Syan [ Dragon Ball] Scene... soo funny and the Opening was so weird.. i was like WTF?!?!.. they always have a weird Opening scene.. but its funny
Modified by Nyashuki, 12-22-09, 4:08 AM

12-21-09, 4:01 PM

Loved the ep but still something missing as ending. Loled at this hard xDD

12-21-09, 4:40 PM

I hate how predictable this anime is.

Who know they would get interupted for the 100th time? And it's sooooooooooooooo funny HAAAAA-HAAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAA. /not

Unneeded fanservice and it being overall predictable makes me a sad panda. I am dissapoint.
Modified by 2-D, 12-21-09, 5:13 PM

12-21-09, 5:05 PM

well imo best episode of the season and it was the last episode...wtf!!!

12-21-09, 5:20 PM

this anime is so fucking ecchi but apparently its not ecchi enough to have a kiss scene to satisfy the fans, since they get interupted EVERY fucking time.
hands down worst show of the season.

12-21-09, 5:43 PM

The episode was mostly fanservice... I do wonder if they are making either a special episode or another season, with the things they hinted at the end.

12-21-09, 5:57 PM

You are all crazy if you didn't love this anime. Best of the season! Hope there's a season 3!

12-21-09, 6:19 PM

All I can say is may this be the final installment of Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu. God knows the anime community doesn't need another one of these fanservice-centric, "moe-moe" type shows.

12-21-09, 6:24 PM

Akiho > gentou. lol

so ... I wonder what the whole maid team, mika and akiho thought about that "secret" that they all started clapping (while gentou was crying blood? )

12-21-09, 6:50 PM

toratiger said:
this anime is so fucking ecchi but apparently its not ecchi enough to have a kiss scene to satisfy the fans, since they get interupted EVERY fucking time.
^This..5/10

12-21-09, 7:13 PM

The final battle of fanservice but no #2 maid. This season has made me actually appreciate the first one and a part of me wants to rewatch it.

12-21-09, 7:34 PM

toratiger said:

This has been said a few times in these discussions, but I still need to remind everyone of Shugo Chara Party, which is still a million times worst than this was, even if it does leave a lot to be desired, especially following the first season (which wasn't great to begin with).

12-21-09, 7:40 PM

For me: I just found the Alice and Ping-Pong Ball part funny :D

12-21-09, 7:48 PM

hellfiredragon said:
toratiger said:

This has been said a few times in these discussions, but I still need to remind everyone of Shugo Chara Party, which is still a million times worst than this was, even if it does leave a lot to be desired, especially following the first season (which wasn't great to begin with).

comparing it to another worthless anime doesn't make this worthless anime any better. it just means they are both equally worthless.

12-21-09, 7:53 PM

I didnt know just playing ping pong can be this violent -.-lll

pretty retarded one way another ...

finally this have ended ><

12-21-09, 7:54 PM

2-D said:

QFT
Maximatum99 said:
You are all crazy if you didn't love this anime. Best of the season! Hope there's a season 3!

OK. I'm crazy. But not crazy enough to want another season of a totaly worthless empty waste.

12-21-09, 7:56 PM

Oh wow... this episode was, frankly, terrible. They should have just ended with the idol arc. *sighs* Well, I gave it a 7/10, only because I did find the idol arc to be slightly amusing. Too much ecchi, no real character development, etc. But it does have its moments... I guess. Depending on my mood, it'll stay at 7, or maybe it'll even drop to 6.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.

12-21-09, 8:07 PM

I thought about NGE as the ending continued... don't know why.

It's like they made leaps and bound this episode, but was stopped by the divine powers of Douglass... which isn't a bad thing, he's like my second favorite character of this anime, right after Nelson.

12-21-09, 8:13 PM

datsunvic said:
2-D said:

QFT
Maximatum99 said:

OK. I'm crazy. But not crazy enough to want another season of a totaly worthless empty waste.

Dude, I am obviously trolling.

12-21-09, 8:15 PM

HawthorneKitty said:
I thought about NGE as the ending continued... don't know why.

It's like they made leaps and bound this episode, but was stopped by the divine powers of Douglass... which isn't a bad thing, he's like my second favorite character of this anime, right after Nelson.

are you comparing the two?! :O I am not sure why the ending of this worthless piece reminded you of something as masterpeice as NGE. The original NGE ending might be a bit confusing but atleast it's intelligent, and it makes perfect scense if you look at it as a whole. Unless of course you had no idea what's going on as you were watching the Evangelion series, which is understandable because i have to admit it is a bit confusing at times. lol sorry just had to say something since i a big NGE fan.

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices