Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 12, 2015 7:33 AM

Feb 2015
[center]

The Chief’s tent. Their always servants and guards around. You may not enter unless invited. The Chief can issue a Quest.

Quest Sign Up: The Tribes Future

Difficulty: Moderate

Character(s) Name(s):

Class(s):

Subclass:

Only 1 person or Group can do this quest at a time.
IamtheecchikingNov 13, 2015 2:17 PM
Something Important
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 22, 2015 10:43 PM

Feb 2015
[center]The guards in front of the Chiefs tent held open the flaps as the group began to enter. Once everyone was inside the large tent, the Chief made his appearance. He sat in a large chair that is similar to a throne, across a warm fire from the group of adventurers. He quickly looked them over and then began to speak. Their were 4 guards present in the tent. 1 on each side of the chiefs chair, and 1 on each side of the opening to the tent behind the group of adventurers. Their were also 2 placed out front of the opening to the tent, the same guards then held the tent flap open. Another 2 guards on the opposite side of the tent, by the entrance only the chief uses.

Why have you come into my land? My scouts found you out in the plains, before the blizzard began. You had a camp set up as well. If you have come to save our people from those rat monsters, I’m afraid you cannot. The mountain pass is more than likely impassable at this time, due to the blizzard. Since the blizzard came so suddenly, we were not prepared. We do not have enough food to serve you for longer than a day or so.

The chief looked them in the eyes as he scanned the group. Waiting for someone to respond.
Something Important
Dec 29, 2015 12:04 AM

Jul 2014
Serara
She entered the tent with the group, ignoring that Alamina had grabbed hold on her. Her attention was on the chief and on what he had to say. After he was done she sighed and folded her arms.
-We were indeed coming to take care of the rat people, but as you said that is now proven impossible. However, now you seem to have another problem at hand, that of winter supplies. As we were from the start we were coming to help you, I suggest we offer our service for now in another domain: not extermination, but gathering. she told the chief in a business tone
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [Organizational] Administration Request Thread

Iamtheecchiking - Nov 10, 2015

1 by Elvario »»
Jan 10, 2016 3:14 AM

» [The Rat People] Mountain Pass (Danger)

Iamtheecchiking - Nov 12, 2015

19 by MysticalPhoenix »»
Jan 1, 2016 1:14 PM

» [The Plains People] Open Plain ( 1 2 )

92 by Zeno »»
Dec 26, 2015 9:57 AM

Sticky: » [Organizational] Player Character Creation ( 1 2 )

58 by Rauzi »»
Dec 26, 2015 12:38 AM

Sticky: » [Organizational] Administration Sign-Ups

9 by Iamtheecchiking »»
Dec 22, 2015 10:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.