Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 11, 2015 8:48 PM

Jun 2011
This volume is awesome! Ban is way too freakin cool, it's almost illegal. I wonder what's the deal with the star and his grandma. His (ultimate) power seems to be borrowed, interesting! His fight against Fudou is pretty interesting mainly because he can't just hax his way in with evil eye.

Raitei Ginji Amano looks so awesome, but so.. cold. ): That's not the Ginji I love. But it serves as a good contrast to his happy-go-lucky personality that we've seen so far. I wonder what really happened to him back then. It was mentioned that he also came from Babylon city, so, was he banished from the top floor? Hmm.. He didn't know about his lightning lord power until it was triggered by the death of his friends back then? Can't wait to find out more, this Babylon city is looking more and more intriguing. The higher ups control everything that happened down below? Hmmm.

One thing I didn't like tho was the fight between Kagami and Himiko. Kagami was hyped to be stronger than Fudou, so him getting hurt is just.. cheap. He was also said to be able to see through anything, even MakubeX, who supposedly has the supreme brain, and Kagami getting tricked by Himiko in my opinion is just bullshit. Sorry.

If Fudou could push Ban to his limit, and Kagami is stronger than Fudou, shouldn't Kagami be on par with Ban then?

Oh ya, before I leave, Ban's evil eye is like the ultimate ass-pull trickery. Friends get killed? Never mind, it was just a dream. So is Himiko's speed enhancement fragrance.. though it leaves a toll on the body so it's not abuse-able, at least.

Anyway, this is getting interesting. I love all the bro moments in GetBackers.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

More topics from this board

Poll: » GetBackers Chapter 93 Discussion

Terrestrious - Jul 21, 2020

2 by Terrestrious »»
Mar 14, 1:34 AM

Poll: » GetBackers Chapter 53 Discussion

Terrestrious - Jul 19, 2020

2 by Terrestrious »»
Mar 14, 1:33 AM

Poll: » GetBackers Chapter 334 Discussion

Terrestrious - Jul 28, 2020

1 by animalia »»
Jun 22, 2023 2:38 PM

Poll: » GetBackers Chapter 259 Discussion

Terrestrious - Jul 28, 2020

1 by animalia »»
Jun 21, 2023 9:30 AM

Poll: » GetBackers Chapter 242 Discussion

Terrestrious - Jul 27, 2020

1 by animalia »»
Jun 21, 2023 7:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.