Forum Settings
Forums

What do you think would've happen if Death Note had an alternate ending?

New
Nov 9, 2015 9:10 PM
Oct 2015
As much as I enjoyed Death Note I often wonder what would happen if it had a different ending or if some of the characters didn't die. Do you think Light (Kira) would've not matter what been caught? Do you think characters like Mellow, Near,and Matt be introduced in the anime at all?
TheAnimeExplorerNov 9, 2015 9:13 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 6, 2016 1:34 PM

Oct 2013
I have to say i didnt like the ending of death note . From the begining i supported light and when i saw him die i was really sad and ever since i whished for a diffrent ending . To answer your post i would have to say that light would evntually control the entire world and even kill near and every one close to L even the orphanage head master . I personally agree with Lights view on the world and how rotten it is . Growing up he was kinda like a social hero to me . sadly i wouldnt be surprised i Light killed him self after ward because of the huge power he has . well i hoped i answered okay
Feb 25, 2016 8:09 AM
Sep 2015
iraqiguy said:
I have to say i didnt like the ending of death note . From the begining i supported light and when i saw him die i was really sad and ever since i whished for a diffrent ending . To answer your post i would have to say that light would evntually control the entire world and even kill near and every one close to L even the orphanage head master . I personally agree with Lights view on the world and how rotten it is . Growing up he was kinda like a social hero to me . sadly i wouldnt be surprised i Light killed him self after ward because of the huge power he has . well i hoped i answered okay

Actually, Light's thought of changing the world was just, but he did things in a wrong way; which resulted in his own destruction... Ultimately, his death ensured the same flow of actions the world had earlier i.e filth... So, if Light were to live, he had to change his way of acting and then, perhaps he could have brought upon justice in the world through cooperation with mass people... That's it! Ciao!
Sep 21, 2021 10:58 PM
Aug 2021
i kinda agree with both of you but i kinda wanted L to complete destroy light in the end with near.
and honestly i didnt like the ending that much cause light lost in such a pathetic way....he is light i think he shouldve died passing on the death note for someone young and smart to keep to him/herself (he gave it to mekumi but not like he wants him to be his successor)
Nov 14, 2021 5:00 PM

Dec 2007
if there would be better ending than this, is for mikami to betray light, killing everyone in the yellow box, and after realizing what he had done, suicide. misa getting there, picking up the death note, her memories are returning and then saying "i will complete what light had started" THE END
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Did L know his death was coming?

KuroAshiSanji - Jun 22, 2012

13 by Koshi_the_Cat »»
Jul 23, 2023 4:15 PM

» what do you think if light had grew up in wammy's house along with L

suryanshkalia - May 4, 2021

3 by Koshi_the_Cat »»
Jul 23, 2023 10:27 AM

» Is this club still active?

Izarara - Dec 18, 2016

4 by FloRathalos »»
Oct 23, 2022 10:50 AM

» Favourite Death Note Character? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

sasukexchan - Nov 23, 2007

268 by D1EGO-A_64 »»
Jun 15, 2022 2:25 PM

» What do you think would have happened if Light had just ignored L from the beginning?

UserZero - Apr 20, 2010

12 by highbraincells »»
Sep 21, 2021 10:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.