Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 7, 2015 6:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ayase in a nutshell. As clumsy as she is, her swords skills aren't that bad. The rubbing legs part was lewd. I find it amusing that Ikki can keep a straight face. Ayase feeling the hands....LOL

Lewd face:

Kuraudo was not a pleasant sight to see D:
Nov 7, 2015 6:34 AM

Mar 2012

Here it is Sword Eater. I like Ikki vs Kuraudo version of the OP than Ikki vs Kirihara.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Nov 7, 2015 6:34 AM

Nov 2013
Damn. I didn't expect SL to animate that thight scene that lewd.
Nov 7, 2015 7:13 AM

May 2009
Nov 7, 2015 8:08 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
The thigh scene was weird has hell and it still turned me on. Great way to intoduce a new character...

4/5
Nov 7, 2015 8:40 AM
Feb 2015
Great episode, the animation level returned. The posture scene is well erotic? And the part where Ikki reaffirm his love to Stella solely was great, they didn't let the harem feel spread.
Nov 7, 2015 8:52 AM

Jun 2014
Those breathes in between her lines. I can recognize her voice from a mile away... it's Yuu Kobayashi, same voice actress for Ms. Smith from Monster Musume!

Okay so.... uhhh. Ikki's style readjustment was waaaaaay more uncomfortable here compared to the manga. Jesus christ. Almost half of the shit on my MAL list are Ecchi, and even that scene made me really uncomfortable (it's probably the fact that Ikki only focused on her leg, idk it's weird). Way to go, Silver Link. The thighs from Shomin Sample are slowly leaking into this series. Also another thing, the pacing of this adaptation is getting kinda weird, actually. I'm not sure if I only feel about this since I've already gone through the material before, but some parts certainly feel really fast. Probably because they integrated the pool scene in the previous episode before they've even introduced Ayase.

Not really looking forward to the build-up episodes but I'm really excited how they're going to pull off the fight between Ikki and Claude. If there's anything that Fate/Kaleid has shown me, it's that Silver Link does action really well and can even surpass the big fight scene from two episodes ago.
HibernapeNov 7, 2015 9:43 AM
Nov 7, 2015 9:10 AM

Aug 2015
Great episode. So they introduce a new character and she's cute. Ikki starts to train her and of course, they have to match them against each other. >.>
Nov 7, 2015 10:34 AM

Jun 2015
it probably is a trap, but... what kind of trap?,really expecting next episode
Nov 7, 2015 10:44 AM

Apr 2011
Ikki didn't let those dudes faze him one bit
Nov 7, 2015 10:48 AM

Jan 2012
Ayase looked ready to throw herself at Ikki at the end there. Stella needs to show her who owns him!
Nov 7, 2015 10:51 AM

Mar 2012
To be honest I didn't realize(or just forget?) that Ayase use boyish pronounce when reading LN or manga.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Nov 7, 2015 10:57 AM

Oct 2015
That was a good episode. Even though I read the manga before, I think Silver Link did a decent job shuffling the material around a bit, i.e. having the pool episode before Ayase.

On my god, that part where Ikki modified Ayase's stance was way more lewd than I expected o_O Also, the scene where Ikki took on Kuraudo and gang's assaults and insults as if they were nothing was well done.
Nov 7, 2015 11:01 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
The change in the OP was nice......Looks like this fight between Ikki and this Sword Eater guy (This guy is an even bigger cunt than Kirihara surprisingly) will be epic

I gotta say that even though Ayase is kind of a clutch, I really liked her a lot and seeing her form improved in such a way really impressed me.....That thigh scene was hot tho lol

More Ikki x Stella moments, great as usual and their demolishing of those executive student council guys in the beginning was pretty cool.....Shizuku and Alice were great in this too, I really like their roles in this episode

That cliffhanger was kinda ominous imo and I'll flip my shit if Ayase goes all yandere on us.....Still it's pretty sad how she drew Ikki in the next round :(

EDIT: Forgot to mention those other two student council members......Those two really had me concerned and they seem pretty intimidating in a sense as well and clearly they have some hidden agenda so I'm curious as to see what their next move will be after this
TokoyaNov 7, 2015 11:09 AM
Nov 7, 2015 11:02 AM

Mar 2012
^Alice you mean.
Nov 7, 2015 11:04 AM
Apr 2014
What was that in the beginning of the episode lol? some random fodders getting annihilated by the MCs? did we really need to see that?
Oh look another bully villain that's gonna get rekt by MC in the future, luckily Shizuku boy version shows up to heal MC.
And yes it's not a trap because she said that she likes your hands, go for it MC.
Drake1000Nov 7, 2015 11:08 AM
Nov 7, 2015 11:06 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
NeoAnkara said:
^Alice you mean.
I keep forgetting his name lol xD

Thanks
Nov 7, 2015 11:16 AM

Aug 2008
Sigh, more crappy anime changes. They just skimmed over some nice battles and keep butchering the series without any good reason. Why silver link, why? Why do you hate coherent writing so much? Why waste time on filler content just to rush everything next episode...
Ii tenki desu ne...
Nov 7, 2015 11:18 AM

Apr 2014
Antanaru said:
Sigh, more crappy anime changes. They just skimmed over some nice battles and keep butchering the series without any good reason. Why silver link, why? Why do you hate coherent writing so much? Why waste time on filler content just to rush everything next episode...
If u want an action show go watch an action show i doubt anyone cares about action here its about the characters and the antics they go through

silver link is targeting their demographic core audience that want to watch this adaption
Nov 7, 2015 11:25 AM

Dec 2013
Dat Endcard DAYUMMM!
Nov 7, 2015 11:29 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
moodie said:
Antanaru said:
If u want an action show go watch an action show i doubt anyone cares about action here its about the characters and the antics they go through

silver link is targeting their demographic core audience that want to watch this adaption
I care about the action but I care about the characterization, dialogue and everything else just as much so it doesn't matter for me......The action scene in the beginning was still good anyway

pab1994 said:
Dat Endcard DAYUMMM!
BRUUUUH
Nov 7, 2015 11:30 AM
Jul 2018
I really liked the part where Ayase got her leg touched by Ikki and her reactions to it was nice!
Nov 7, 2015 11:30 AM

Aug 2011
OK I like how the anime is straight from the LN with a few not so major changes that will affect the story line.

What to come is the big battle after the trap, then competition. Now that i want to see. It was an absolute joy reading it in the LN but the see it in motion, come now, don't disappoint me animators or should I say Silver Link.
Nov 7, 2015 11:33 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Very good episode again, Ayase is interesting. We'll see what she has in mind.

Ikki fucking took the bottle and the spit in the face, THIS GUY! :O
Nov 7, 2015 11:42 AM

Apr 2015
Am I the only one who thought the ending felt a lot like the second to last scene of

Either she's trying to seduce him to make him take the loss in the battle or she's trying to get him out of the picture permanently.
Nov 7, 2015 11:43 AM

Nov 2014
The villains in this show are so over the top.

Surprised by the panty shots in this episode. They seemed out of place, but I'm not protesting them.

They can't show the kissing though?

Still better than Gakusen Toshi Asterisk.

4/5
Nov 7, 2015 11:44 AM

Sep 2014
GileonFletcher said:
Am I the only one who thought the ending felt a lot like the second to last scene of

Either she's trying to seduce him to make him take the loss in the battle or she's trying to get him out of the picture permanently.

Nope, her at the end seemed pretty creepy and I definitely see how it's similar to that.
Nov 7, 2015 11:55 AM

Jul 2015
Sword eater is introduced now things are really getting interesting
Nov 7, 2015 12:01 PM

Jun 2014
Looks like the guy Ikki is fighting in the opening has finally showed up. He's already established himself as a complete douchebag lol.

It was cool getting to know Ayase a little bit, though I'm not surprised in the slightest that she's going to be Ikki's next opponent.

GileonFletcher said:

Oh god you're right. Her creepy yandere smile didn't help either.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Nov 7, 2015 12:18 PM

Oct 2015
Alice gets more interesting with each passing moment. Her detection skill > Stella's? I wonder just how strong she is. I'm super interested for her to be explained more.

Anyway the episode itself was pretty good. Got to meet Ayase finally, although she is looking pretty creepy, I wouldn't be trusting her. Damn you can tell she's up to something from a mile away. That stance adjustment scene was everything though, I mean damn.

Those student council people are kind of creepy, especially the woman with an umbrella. Like serious, who uses something like that in doors?! She's obviously trying to bring bad luck on everyone. Don't trust.

Most memorable moment: When Ikki did nothing as Soul Eater beat him down and spat on him. Ikki was pretty bad ass for NOT doing anything. Not something that I can usually say.

Nov 7, 2015 12:24 PM

Feb 2015
Stark700 said:
I find it amusing that Ikki can keep a straight face.

^
This
i'm very suprised by that than the lewd scene.
Nov 7, 2015 12:35 PM

May 2013
Well thats how you handle when someone wounded you and spits in your face. KobaYuu as always, smexy voice.

I wonder who will win next week tho, kinda conflicting since the two have their own resolves.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Nov 7, 2015 12:40 PM

Jan 2013
Another good episode, that upsetting scene in the diner.
Nov 7, 2015 12:44 PM
Jul 2018
Great episode ^^
Nov 7, 2015 12:51 PM

Jun 2015
Does Silver Link have some weird aversion to actually showing people kissing? Yet showing off a gals twat and feeling her up to fix her "stance" is acceptable? What kind of bizarro world is this? I'd rather see Stella/Ikka be romantic than the molestation of random sword-girl O.o

Not as much of a fan of this episode as the others. It isn't quite as bad as episode 2 because it at least had decent exposition on several characters, but it's one of the lower points of the show to me.

That Sword Eater guy is badass though. The diner scene was pretty solid. The next two episodes should be good.
Nov 7, 2015 12:53 PM

Feb 2015
I'm not too big of a fan of the way this show is overly sexualizing everything (just read the ED's lyrics), but it works. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of ecchi anime, and I'm sure the manga is just as explicit but a lot of it feels unnecessary for the kind of story that this is shaping up to be. The pacing of the show is great though; it flows fluently between arcs. The animation's great, and I'm coming to love the character development. Can't wait for the second half of the season.
Nov 7, 2015 1:02 PM

Sep 2013
lol that ikki scene where he takes the hits without saying anything reminds me of the time luffy did it in one piece XD
The kuraodo also is like a delinquent renji and he even has the same zanpakuto XD

Guess he beat ayase's dad into retirement or a coma or something :(
And now she wants revenge.
Nov 7, 2015 1:04 PM

Jul 2015
Ikki showing some crazy amounts of restraint to take a bottle to the head and smile it off!

Great ep again this week, although starting to get a little disappointed that they seem to be skipping all the fights, with each of them ending as the episode starts. Not complaining though, as the plot is still moving along nicely.

Can any of the Manga readers give a non-spoilery hint at what's to come next week please? :)
Nov 7, 2015 1:20 PM

May 2015
ikki youre such a smooth groper
Nov 7, 2015 1:22 PM

Oct 2015
BehindTheThrone said:
Ikki showing some crazy amounts of restraint to take a bottle to the head and smile it off!

Great ep again this week, although starting to get a little disappointed that they seem to be skipping all the fights, with each of them ending as the episode starts. Not complaining though, as the plot is still moving along nicely.

Can any of the Manga readers give a non-spoilery hint at what's to come next week please? :)

The fights ended quickly in the manga, as well. The student council battles were intended to be cakewalks for Ikki and Stella.
Nov 7, 2015 1:26 PM

Jul 2007
Antanaru said:

Because they have one cour to cover multiple volumes and the director is doing the best job possible to convey the important parts of those volumes?
Nov 7, 2015 1:29 PM

Jul 2015
BLKWarGreymon said:

The fights ended quickly in the manga, as well. The student council battles were intended to be cakewalks for Ikki and Stella.

Thanks, good to hear I'm not missing out by not reading the Manga's then

Looking forward to hopefully an epic fight with Ikki and Ayase next week then. Failing that, I'll settle for some more leg rubbing...
Nov 7, 2015 2:02 PM

Jul 2014
Am I the only pissed off that they chose to gloss over those battles at the start and instead focus on a needlessly lewd scene and some more training dross that I got bored of last week? Characterisation is good and all, but this doesn't even seem to be doing that much with scenes like that. Also, it disappoints me that Ikki is still kinda developing a harem despite already having Stella. Seriously, it's almost like they aren't going out half the time when Shizuku is clinging to him all the time and when this new girl has come in and is blatantly falling for him (though scenes of Ikki and Stella alone together kinda compensate for this). Actually, can Shizuku just fuck off in general? She serves no purpose other than to try to bring about incest and to piss off Stella by clinging to Ikki all the time. And what is it with Silver Link and avoiding kisses at all costs most of the time?

Also, as awesome as this new bad guy's weapon looks, he seems like yet another lame, generic villain like Kirihara, which isn't surprising in a show of this sort (even this is one of the better shows of this sort).
Nov 7, 2015 2:08 PM

Feb 2015
Great episode I like the way this series is going. It focuses on the characters first which is never a bad thing. The only thing I don't like is the OP & ED both of which are fecking awful.
Nov 7, 2015 2:13 PM

Sep 2013
The newest episode was pretty hype again after the pointless and boring pool episode.

The director can honestly do wonders with such a poor source material, I even got hyped towards the end
Nov 7, 2015 2:14 PM

Feb 2014
Dayum. It's always hard to watch the scene where Ikki gets hit and keeps on smiling. Even if it is for the best....
Ayase is really cool. A bit sad she will have to fight Ikki.
Nov 7, 2015 2:17 PM

Jan 2014
llcruz said:
Dayum. It's always hard to watch the scene where Ikki gets hit and keeps on smiling. Even if it is for the best....
Ayase is really cool. A bit sad she will have to fight Ikki.

My thoughts exactly.
Nov 7, 2015 2:22 PM

Apr 2014
Well, they beat the student council member so easy lol
And Ayase shows up...damn I don't like her...I read the manga (planning on novel after catch up with Oda Nobuna).
Looking forward to Ikki's fight with Kuraudo.
Nov 7, 2015 2:23 PM
May 2014
danieltortoisee said:
Am I the only pissed off that they chose to gloss over those battles at the start and instead focus on a needlessly lewd scene and some more training dross that I got bored of last week? Characterisation is good and all, but this doesn't even seem to be doing that much with scenes like that. Also, it disappoints me that Ikki is still kinda developing a harem despite already having Stella. Seriously, it's almost like they aren't going out half the time when Shizuku is clinging to him all the time and when this new girl has come in and is blatantly falling for him (though scenes of Ikki and Stella alone together kinda compensate for this). Actually, can Shizuku just fuck off in general? She serves no purpose other than to try to bring about incest and to piss off Stella by clinging to Ikki all the time. And what is it with Silver Link and avoiding kisses at all costs most of the time?

Also, as awesome as this new bad guy's weapon looks, he seems like yet another lame, generic villain like Kirihara, which isn't surprising in a show of this sort (even this is one of the better shows of this sort).

Would you prefer to see those cakewalk battles?
The correction and training is related to her story...which goes on even after her fight against him.
She's mostly admiring his skill/swordmanship.

Shizuku is fine as she is, and her motivations has been mentioned several episodes ago.
Considering what she said, it is sort of understandable if she goes a bit overboard now
and again. She's also decided to let him go if he gets a girl he (and she??) can be
happy with (reworded what she said in this episode).

No, he isn't a "generic" villain, he's a rather strong "villain".
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Nov 7, 2015 2:31 PM

Jun 2015
Yoooooo! At the end Ayase looks like she's about to go full yandere! That would be epic!
Read Toriko!
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2015

481 by bakakisima »»
Mar 25, 2:33 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

339 by bakakisima »»
Mar 25, 1:59 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2015

209 by bakakisima »»
Mar 25, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2015

223 by bakakisima »»
Mar 24, 1:05 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2015

190 by bakakisima »»
Mar 24, 12:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.