Forum Settings
Forums

New Season of Shin Koihime Musou Announced

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 21, 2009 8:55 AM

Jul 2008
Shit's getting out of hand.
Dec 21, 2009 9:25 AM

Jun 2008
kaminakun said:
1. If you are looking for fan service anime, there are much better ones out there.
2. If you are looking for actual Romance of The Three Kingdom story, this one fails miserably.
3. If you are looking for entertainment of any sort, don't bother, you won't find any.
Amen. There are much better animes to give a new season for.
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Dec 21, 2009 11:25 AM

Jul 2009
y u do dis?

;__________;
Dec 21, 2009 11:38 AM

Jun 2007
-__-
invest in something that requires half a brain to watch!

Dec 21, 2009 1:09 PM

Dec 2008
Is it popular enough to make another season out of it? I mean this anime haves the word "mediocrity" writen all over it's... set of boobs? lol! Seriously, it's not even entertaining!

I'd rather finish Queen's Blade's second season (which I've been frantically avoiding) than watching another episode of this crap.
Dec 21, 2009 1:14 PM

Mar 2009
Oh come on, the first season was great. It was so bad that it was totally hilarious and that's what made it great. Haven't had the time for 2nd season yet, though i'm certainly going to watch it.

Dec 21, 2009 1:23 PM
May 2009
lol well thank god i never watch it xD

but i had the game to it and it didn't seem bad... probably it's bad because they didn't include the male protagonist
Dec 21, 2009 2:20 PM

Aug 2009
Well, I'm not a huge fan of this show but just for the sake of completion and because it will most likely be on CR, I'll try to watch.

I hope Nobuyuki Hiyama's in it again.

(I agree with the fact that the pop idol's story is boring as hell)
Dec 21, 2009 5:56 PM

Jan 2009
do we need a third season for this anime :/
well i haven't try the anime for myself i tried to watch it once i got time
Dec 21, 2009 9:35 PM

Dec 2009
Havent really seen the first season yet...is this anime any good? Seems like an ecchi series...
Dec 21, 2009 11:14 PM

Jul 2008
I'm surprised they decided to went for another season, but it shouldn't be that bad :D
Dec 22, 2009 9:18 PM

Dec 2007
Kagura89 said:
seishi-sama said:
Koihime Musou is one of the best anime comedies ever made. I approve of the new season.

You must be kidding me =_=;;
I don't know if that sentence is just a sarcasm or not,but if you meant it then i'm speechless....

...Why? Not everyone likes the same stuff. Nobody touted it as having a great plot, just being amusing. Depending on whether or not the second season is of the same quality of the first, a third season might make me excited.
Jumping in Headfirst - I hear reading it causes immortality. Warning. Reading may not actually cause immortality.
Dec 23, 2009 2:40 AM

Sep 2008
I'm happy ^.^ I like Koihime Musou~ it's stupid, strange and full of fanservice but..... I like it XD
oxo.anime.xox.manga.oxo.
Dec 24, 2009 7:01 AM
Oct 2009
Cool! What a coincidence, I was just about to start watching the first and second seasons (actually, I have seen some episodes of the first season, but I'll start all over again). And knowing that this show is quite unpopular arround here just makes it better for me.
Dec 24, 2009 7:37 AM

Sep 2008
SageShinigami said:
Kagura89 said:
seishi-sama said:
Koihime Musou is one of the best anime comedies ever made. I approve of the new season.

I don't know if that sentence is just a sarcasm or not,but if you meant it then i'm speechless....

...Why? Not everyone likes the same stuff. Nobody touted it as having a great plot, just being amusing. Depending on whether or not the second season is of the same quality of the first, a third season might make me excited.

This.

If someone doesn't get the humor, it's their own problem. Koihime Musou is maybe lacking something in many aspects, but as a comedy it serves its purpose brilliantly.

Also, it's amusing (as usual) that so many people who haven't actually seen a single episode of Koihime Musou, are saying it's crap etc. Go damn watch it first, then critisize.
Dec 24, 2009 10:13 AM
Jan 2008
yay more koihime musou!

Dec 27, 2009 4:30 AM

Oct 2009
seishi-sama said:
SageShinigami said:
Kagura89 said:
seishi-sama said:

This.

If someone doesn't get the humor, it's their own problem. Koihime Musou is maybe lacking something in many aspects, but as a comedy it serves its purpose brilliantly.

Also, it's amusing (as usual) that so many people who haven't actually seen a single episode of Koihime Musou, are saying it's crap etc. Go damn watch it first, then critisize.

Alright Koihime Musou is a big pot of laugh for sure! Best example is episode 4 when they are all sucking long orange candy LOL.
Can't it be a little bit more romantic (not love.) like fighting for justice and actually reviving epic battles of ROFK?

Dec 27, 2009 5:49 AM

Mar 2009
I'm not sure whether this is a good idea considering how much season 2 sucked >.<
Jan 7, 2010 11:19 PM

Dec 2007
sidekick said:
seishi-sama said:
SageShinigami said:
Kagura89 said:
seishi-sama said:

This.

Alright Koihime Musou is a big pot of laugh for sure! Best example is episode 4 when they are all sucking long orange candy LOL.
Can't it be a little bit more romantic (not love.) like fighting for justice and actually reviving epic battles of ROFK?

How many times do you need the Sangoku period redone in nearly the same manner?

They ended the Yellow Turban Rebellion with Macross-esque singing. That's the most epic thing I've seen this year.
Jumping in Headfirst - I hear reading it causes immortality. Warning. Reading may not actually cause immortality.
Jan 12, 2010 2:38 AM

Feb 2008
Too much hating here.

I love the show, the character designs and the silly humor. if you don't like it don't watch it.
Jan 16, 2010 6:54 AM

Mar 2009
Khristina said:
In my opinion, I liked Koihime†Musou was cool to laugh, but Shin Koihime†Musou was uncool less things to laugh, I didn't liked that much. I hope this new season to be something better, I'll wait to see.

this. season 1 was pretty good, season 2 fails. so season3 will be even worse. sequels tend to get worse than their prequels, I already stated how much s2 sucked :x
Mar 2, 2010 10:03 PM

May 2008
Yes season 1 was alright, ova was utter crap, and season 2 while being better than the ova still sucks majorly. I haven't been able to finish it... I'm undecided if I'm even gonna bother with season 3 or not. :/
Mar 11, 2010 2:54 AM

Nov 2008
Well,it isnt that bad as what you guys said.It's kind of a slice of life feeling for me.
Jun 5, 2010 11:08 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
First season was for me 10/10
Second Season 7/10

i hope this one will be good... gotta start watching it
Jun 5, 2010 5:16 PM

May 2008
ChaoXide said:
Yes season 1 was alright, ova was utter crap, and season 2 while being better than the ova still sucks majorly. I haven't been able to finish it... I'm undecided if I'm even gonna bother with season 3 or not. :/

Barely managed to finish Shin Koihime Musou finally..
It was such a shitty series..

I am definitely never watching anything else from this series.
Can't believe it got picked for another season after how bad it was.
Jun 8, 2010 9:22 AM
Dec 2009
ChaoXide said:
ChaoXide said:

Barely managed to finish Shin Koihime Musou finally..
It was such a shitty series..

I am definitely never watching anything else from this series.
Can't believe it got picked for another season after how bad it was.

I can understand that you and other people don't like it very much since you guys gave a go at it and became annoyed and uninterested about this type of series as it didn't show any action and not full of entertainment.
but to me this series is kind of interesting to me as i kinda prefer watching yuri than yaoi as i'm not very comfortable with some of them yet and i believe that this adaptation and the colour scheme is absolutely cute and marvellous about the characters as i love each and every single characters from this series so much. To be honest i don't really mind seeing another season of this anime as it's really good 'IN MY OPINION' but i do mind thatthey should have done a 24 episodes of the first season(meaning that they should have put season 1 and 2 together) and another season again containg 24 epiosdes( meaning that this time season 3 which is the anime that is showing this time now should be put together with season 4 if there is going to be one that is), so in that way they won't have to waste more money on this project and they'll be able to have enough materials(as this is what people call for other different animes showing) for each season of this anime.
P.S. People you don't have to agree with this as this is what i think and my general opinon overall about this matter, but if people who have already seen this and siad it was crap as someone elese said 'don't like it, don't watch it' although you have to give us a reason why you think this iseries is crap and for the ones who haven't seen this series i suggest you should just watch one episode only to see how bad the anime is say what you think when finish watching it as you don't know until you try as they say after all. That's it my big long and boring rant is finshed.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - 12 hours ago

20 by NoktoH »»
1 hour ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

95 by RobertBobert »»
2 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:38 PM

» Netflix Announces 'Garouden: The Way of the Lone Wolf' Anime for May 2024

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.