Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 7, 2015 7:29 AM

Jul 2015
I love fanservice but there was to much this episode, but the joke are still really funny.
Nov 7, 2015 9:58 AM

Oct 2015
I liked:
Milinda new uniform.
Jealous Milinda (so cute)
Rush design

I did not like
The scene of the flute
The new elite, by his personality and design "fan service"

I never get along with fanservice

This arc will be a battle between soldiers alone, or leave an Object Australian-style?
and if Australia will be poisonous?
I am Argentine, so is not very good my English, sorry for the many typing errors.

Nov 7, 2015 10:44 AM

Aug 2012
Ryuganezco said:
I liked:
Milinda new uniform.
Jealous Milinda (so cute)
Rush design

I did not like
The scene of the flute
The new elite, by his personality and design "fan service"

I never get along with fanservice

This arc will be a battle between soldiers alone, or leave an Object Australian-style?
and if Australia will be poisonous?

Just to clarify the misconception that seems to be spreading, Malinda does not have a new suit. What she wore during the tuning session was a special suit with systems to monitor...something. She still has her original suit. And I'm assuming it was a typo referring to Oh Ho Ho as a he? I could answer the last bit, but that would be up right spoiling, and I doubt you really want that.
Nov 7, 2015 12:06 PM

Jan 2011
NeoRevan said:
I could answer the last bit, but that would be up right spoiling, and I doubt you really want that.

Oddly enough, the one picture on the booru has her listed as "Ohohoh"
Nov 7, 2015 12:34 PM

Nov 2013
Weakest episode so far.
Nov 7, 2015 1:21 PM

Aug 2012
QWERTYFish25 said:
NeoRevan said:
I could answer the last bit, but that would be up right spoiling, and I doubt you really want that.

Oddly enough, the one picture on the booru has her listed as "Ohohoh"

Cause in the LN, that's the only way Qwenthur and Hevia refer to her as.

She's also just called Rush for the Kingdom's name for her Object.
Nov 7, 2015 5:59 PM

Jul 2009
lol is this show serious? Probably not xD

Anyway I seriously love the dynamic and dialogue between Havia and Qwenthur if nothing else.
Nov 7, 2015 6:10 PM

May 2015
chill episode, such a comedy at prologue and lewd segment
Nov 7, 2015 6:17 PM

Apr 2014
have i been exposed to too much fanservie and ecchi to not pick up any fanservice?

everything seems good tbh
Nov 7, 2015 7:02 PM

Dec 2014
HaXXspetten said:
Okay seriously Heavy Object, please STOP IT with the horrendously executed fanservice

This anime seriously gets F minus as far as the timing of its ecchi goes
Nov 8, 2015 12:26 AM

Nov 2012
The dialogue with Mini Skirt Santa and her outfit was a reference to Neon Genesis right? Red suit, power plug, humanoid weapon.
Nov 8, 2015 12:46 AM

Mar 2013
Damn, while I knew the usage of fanservice in this show has its ups and downs, just as I think the mini skirt santa bit in beginning was fairly organic, I get hit with damn flute orgasms O.o
I hate that this is one of the better shows I'm watching this season.

At least this was a step up from the last arc. Oh boy, that last arc. YEESH
Nov 8, 2015 2:56 AM
Jul 2018
Other than the pathetic excuse of comedy that never made me laugh and the meaningless fanservice it was interesting learning about the new country they are in.
Nov 8, 2015 10:27 AM

Jan 2011
It was just dumb. The thing they pulled in this weeks Rakudai as far as service had comfortable timing, even if it wasn't showing much at all it was justified. This shit feels like the newest kid in a gang doing beyond stupid even for the groups standards.
Nov 9, 2015 7:42 PM

Oct 2008
I didn't see the G-cup Ohoho!!! only teaser vids!
Milinda is a bit jealous because of how the boys reacts to Ohoho!
Did Milinda made a lewd expression while Qwenthur flutes out of tone??!?
3/5.

Nov 9, 2015 8:21 PM

Jul 2009
Woah, lots of fanservice this episode it seems. Mini Skirt Santa huh ... well, she's entertaining at least XD Or at least she is while she keeps teasing Melinda and Qwenthur :P Plus that scene with the flute ... ohhhh dear O_O
So they've somehow got to go check the forests on foot ... and they find a community being killed by the military. Turns out the girl from earlier lives there so they're going to intervene?! Well, I gotta say I'm not surprised they will, but I don't really see where this could be going ... again, nothing really makes sense, but this show is way more fun if you just turn your brain off and enjoy the laughs XD
Nov 10, 2015 8:31 AM

Jun 2008
Tokoya said:
This was the funniest fucking episode yet xDDDDD

My god this Mini Skirt Idol Elite is hot as fuck

She's obviously the most skilled pilot of all because she can pilot three heavy objects at the same time. If you know what i mean. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nov 10, 2015 9:28 AM

Jun 2011
Monad said:
She's obviously the most skilled pilot of all because she can pilot three heavy objects at the same time. If you know what i mean. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm feeling thank you
Nov 10, 2015 6:08 PM

Jan 2008
Jesus Christ, not this shit again. Fanservice is great and all from time to time, but not like this. This Qwenther prick is almost on the same level of Yuuki Rito from To-love ru--the kind of oblivious lucky pervert that is fucking so obnoxious, they make people want to punch them in the face several times, before finally castrating them. I hope when the princess hit him, it was to a punch to the nuts. Seriously though, I thought we were done with this crap when Quagmire nearly killed her via suffocation while thinking about her tits? I really wanted to like this show, but fuck this. I'll come back when the series is over, and read the final episode summaries before deciding if I want to either drop it; if it doesn't get any better, or binge watch it in case these two clowns stop being fucking clowns that can only think with their smaller heads below their belt.
Nov 10, 2015 10:58 PM

May 2009
4kicks said:
Jesus Christ, not this shit again. Fanservice is great and all from time to time, but not like this. This Qwenther prick is almost on the same level of Yuuki Rito from To-love ru--the kind of oblivious lucky pervert that is fucking so obnoxious, they make people want to punch them in the face several times, before finally castrating them. I hope when the princess hit him, it was to a punch to the nuts. Seriously though, I thought we were done with this crap when Quagmire nearly killed her via suffocation while thinking about her tits? I really wanted to like this show, but fuck this. I'll come back when the series is over, and read the final episode summaries before deciding if I want to either drop it; if it doesn't get any better, or binge watch it in case these two clowns stop being fucking clowns that can only think with their smaller heads below their belt.

I don't get your problems this this series and fanservice but if you rate shit like Isuca and it's ova as 8 and 9 then there is something wrong with you.
Nov 11, 2015 2:36 AM

Jun 2013
Like someone said before, the only reason to watch this series with a snail-paced plot is for the fanservice.

That flute scene and the princess getting an orgasm when Qwenthur fiddled with her flute.

Qwenthur is such a dumbfuck. How dense can someone be? I'm sick and tired of the regurgitated virgin male dumbfuck being completely oblivious to females around him. Yes, he notices G-sized tits and his commander stripping but that's the extent of it. Fucking idiot.
臭い-
Nov 11, 2015 11:32 AM
Jul 2013
Urgh, I swear this show is getting more retarded with each episodes.
Nov 11, 2015 2:21 PM

Aug 2012
A general post to those who keep bitching about the fanservice and and protagonist. What is your problem? Did you expect some sorta clean and pure high school story? A Gundam rip off? At its core, this is a buddy cop war show. These are 17 year old boys, and if they seem like they are exceedingly perverted, then think about what they are going through. They keep getting thrown into impossible fights and expected to win(sorta, more on that in coming episodes). So they vent. They vent to each other (the buddy cop part), they vent with sexual fantasies(the 17 year old part) and they vent by bitching. Now, I'll admit, I'm not a solider. But assuming the war movies(and I've watched a lot of them) are even half way right, the grunts bitch. They complain. Not usually as vocally as these two, I'm sure, but they do. Do they act the fools? Yes. In the books, they are often referred to as "the two idiots". But they still do their jobs, mostly cause if they don't, they will die. As for the fanservice, grow up. Its not like Highschool DxD, or To-Love-Ru, or any other show that exist for the purpose of getting Otaku jollies off. Its either a small bit (oh no, I had to watch 10 seconds of Malinda getting massaged...NAKED) or it has some story/character reason(Yes, the flute while not critical, did serve a purpose of showing Elite Pilot tuning). This series is amazing. It only gets better as it goes. It does have some fanservice continuing as it goes, but it also gets a lot darker. We haven't gotten out of the intro period yet. This is the only part that is a collection of unrelated mini-arcs. After this, its all connected stories that are related to one another in some form. The fanservice in this show, IMO, isn't any worse than you would find in say, a James Bond film. I won't do a TL;DR, cause that defeats the purpose of this. Has it gone beyond the 3 episode guideline? Yes. But all the complaints I keep hearing over and over again are just so shallow, I had to write this. I don't know how old anyone posting is, but grow up. Yes there is some sexy ladies nearly nude. You know where else you see that? The Pool. The Gym. Outside your parents basement in short. As for the Qwenthur not noticing Malinda... keep watching. There is a moment or two...maybe. Either way, does the phrase "Running gag" ring any bells? I'm not going to apologize for this rant. This is one of the better series I've seen animated in a long while. It has some absolutely amazing arcs later in the series. It has some really interesting characters and astounding fights. But its not going to happen if people just write this off as some lame T&A series that tries to throw in some fights that are pointless cause "Muh MCs are unstoppable". They are about as unstoppable as you fighting Godzilla.
Nov 12, 2015 12:07 AM

Jul 2015
NeoRevan said:
A general post to those who keep bitching about the fanservice and and protagonist. What is your problem? Did you expect some sorta clean and pure high school story? A Gundam rip off? At its core, this is a buddy cop war show. These are 17 year old boys, and if they seem like they are exceedingly perverted, then think about what they are going through. They keep getting thrown into impossible fights and expected to win(sorta, more on that in coming episodes). So they vent. They vent to each other (the buddy cop part), they vent with sexual fantasies(the 17 year old part) and they vent by bitching. Now, I'll admit, I'm not a solider. But assuming the war movies(and I've watched a lot of them) are even half way right, the grunts bitch. They complain. Not usually as vocally as these two, I'm sure, but they do. Do they act the fools? Yes. In the books, they are often referred to as "the two idiots". But they still do their jobs, mostly cause if they don't, they will die. As for the fanservice, grow up. Its not like Highschool DxD, or To-Love-Ru, or any other show that exist for the purpose of getting Otaku jollies off. Its either a small bit (oh no, I had to watch 10 seconds of Malinda getting massaged...NAKED) or it has some story/character reason(Yes, the flute while not critical, did serve a purpose of showing Elite Pilot tuning). This series is amazing. It only gets better as it goes. It does have some fanservice continuing as it goes, but it also gets a lot darker. We haven't gotten out of the intro period yet. This is the only part that is a collection of unrelated mini-arcs. After this, its all connected stories that are related to one another in some form. The fanservice in this show, IMO, isn't any worse than you would find in say, a James Bond film. I won't do a TL;DR, cause that defeats the purpose of this. Has it gone beyond the 3 episode guideline? Yes. But all the complaints I keep hearing over and over again are just so shallow, I had to write this. I don't know how old anyone posting is, but grow up. Yes there is some sexy ladies nearly nude. You know where else you see that? The Pool. The Gym. Outside your parents basement in short. As for the Qwenthur not noticing Malinda... keep watching. There is a moment or two...maybe. Either way, does the phrase "Running gag" ring any bells? I'm not going to apologize for this rant. This is one of the better series I've seen animated in a long while. It has some absolutely amazing arcs later in the series. It has some really interesting characters and astounding fights. But its not going to happen if people just write this off as some lame T&A series that tries to throw in some fights that are pointless cause "Muh MCs are unstoppable". They are about as unstoppable as you fighting Godzilla.

You are forgetting about the safety belt scene in the first episode. I understand they are teens fighting a impossible war. I haven't read the manga or the light novel. So I am judging straight from the Anime. I don't like it, SO FAR. It could get better as you said, so I will give it a few episodes. What irks me is that they could of replace the fan service with more backstory about the war, or more technical aspects of the mechs. I am a military nut. You can tell from my picture that I like gundam. I was hoping a new twist on the mecha genre, about guys destroying a superior war machines using their wits. That aspect falls flat in the anime so far. To top it off there is a TON of fan serive. This is Ikki Tousen level of fan service here. Every episode there is some. I like boobies just like the next guy, but I don't want my broccoli in my icecream. If I want boobs Ill watch hentai.
Nov 12, 2015 2:28 AM

Dec 2012
Nice fanservice and cliffhanger in this episode. Havia is so funny :)
Nov 12, 2015 6:10 AM

Jun 2011
Sirmrbond said:
To top it off there is a TON of fan serive.

Wait, what? Are we watching the same show? This doesn't even compare with Animes with actual tons of fanservice
I'm feeling thank you
Nov 12, 2015 7:36 AM

Aug 2012
Sirmrbond said:

You are forgetting about the safety belt scene in the first episode. I understand they are teens fighting a impossible war. I haven't read the manga or the light novel. So I am judging straight from the Anime. I don't like it, SO FAR. It could get better as you said, so I will give it a few episodes. What irks me is that they could of replace the fan service with more backstory about the war, or more technical aspects of the mechs. I am a military nut. You can tell from my picture that I like gundam. I was hoping a new twist on the mecha genre, about guys destroying a superior war machines using their wits. That aspect falls flat in the anime so far. To top it off there is a TON of fan serive. This is Ikki Tousen level of fan service here. Every episode there is some. I like boobies just like the next guy, but I don't want my broccoli in my icecream. If I want boobs Ill watch hentai.

I get what your saying up to a point. I am glad your giving it some more time as its about to kick it up a few notches, though I'm a little confused about a few things. Maybe its just opinion, but I don't really count the Belt scene as fanservice. Did they blow it out of proportion? Yeah, though they honestly adapted it 1:1 from the LN. I can only say it shows how socially awkward Qwenthur is at his core...maybe. But believe it or not, that was 100% as is from the LN. And it is still using their wits to destroy the war machines, but it doesn't happen in the space of an episode. Its about 1 Object per Chapter they usually face. So its not going to be a wham, bam, thank you ma'am fight each week. They just have to get along to that point. As for the war... well... I'm going to spoiler it, but I honestly don't know how much it really counts as spoiler but...
Also, are you referring to Ikki Tosen TRAILERS? Cause I would agree with that. But in the six episodes so far, even including the belt scene, I would say that equals maybe one episode of Ikki Tosen. Maybe. Oh, and as for the Mechs, thats kinda the point of each arc. Each Mech has certain features they have to analyze, but they usually don't know much about what they are fighting until they fight it. Top Secret Info and all that.
Nov 12, 2015 10:23 AM

Jul 2015
NeoRevan said:
""

I just love back story and the lore of things, One reason why I love gundam is it is so expansive. Through out the series you can see the evolution of the mobile suits and technology. Also I doesn't help that me and my friend watched Gundam ZZ before Heavy object. Heavy object has shit ton of promise. It is the David vs Goliath story, small dude versus huge "impossible" to beat beast and finding a way to take it down. It is fucking clever for a mecha anime. I read a lot of Tom clancy, W.E.b. Griffen, and miscellaneous World war 2 stuff, like Greg iles and Band of brothers . I just love the military tactical aspect. So I was hoping this anime would do that.

Jumping to the fan service. It is massively jarring change from the old gundam series, that is very little if not none in Gundam. so when you jump to modern anime, where fan service is make to sell to the anime, it sticks out like a sore thumb.
Nov 12, 2015 4:26 PM

Aug 2012
Sirmrbond said:
NeoRevan said:
""

First off, congrats on making it through ZZ, one of the worst Gundams(IMO) and I've seen all except Age, Victory, and Turn A of the main series but thats not really relevant to this. I think we are mostly on the same page, I just urge you to stick with it a little longer. It does take a little bit, but it is about to snowball rather quickly. I do want to point out that most Gundam, while doesn't have "fan service" per se, does have its moments of full on nudity(I remember I think one scene that has Haman Karn completely naked in Zeta or ZZ, if the later it might have been Elpeo Puru) its just that is more of a "there it is, and we are moving right along". Need I mention the uh, desert arc in SEED(if you've seen it). I think the Fanservice is more a modern anime/writing(cause again, the only thing they have had not in the Source material is the Massage) attribute. Its something that is there cause if anything is true for Otaku, its that Sex Sells. Also, at a point it just kinda underscores how unfortunate these guys are(though I will say,
Sorry if I come off as super fanboy. I try to keep myself restrained, but this is the first time I've both been so hyped for a series, and been fairly active on any forum.
Nov 12, 2015 5:24 PM

Jul 2015
Zz isn't that bad. it just a massive tone change from Zeta. You have to stick though it. Kinda like this anime.
Nov 12, 2015 6:12 PM

Aug 2012
Sirmrbond said:
Zz isn't that bad. it just a massive tone change from Zeta. You have to stick though it. Kinda like this anime.

Oof, point to you on that one, haha. I did stick through it, and it did get better for the last 10 or so episodes. And a lot of problems that I did have with it was I finished Zeta... and rolled right into Bright getting chickens dumped on his head. Put another way... I had just watched at least 1/4 of the cast of Zeta, many of them some of my favorite Gundam characters, and it went right into Bright having Chicken dumped on his head and Judua acting like an arrogant brat. Which could have been adverted with some well placed BrightSlaps, or Char Lectures, but he got neither.
Nov 13, 2015 4:30 AM

Jul 2012
Hah, that banter was amusing.
Nov 16, 2015 1:10 PM

Nov 2011
Well that was really lame. It's like this is becoming an excuse for as much fanservice as they can reasonably fit in a single episode; I'm starting to think this show needs an ecchi tag.

I've heard it gets better after this, but this is still pretty ridiculous.
Nov 16, 2015 5:53 PM
Mar 2012
Nice episodes getting better & funnier. Having a fanservice idol give Object infodump. Emphasizing Hime & Qwenthur relationship (or lack of).
Morally grey battle, but no one seems to care. Alliance taking side of the tribes/locals vs military state/reforestation faction. But last scene apparently that military is quite violent.
Tuning suite interesting concepts, and nice flute tone.
Nov 17, 2015 1:55 PM
Mar 2014
hxlucascx said:
The best ED of this season I mus t say, man I love Kano <3 <3 <3

this

meh @ fanservice, it's still funny sometimes so I don't really mind it but it gives people shit to complain about

o well though
I love this show. It's a shame that so many people dislike it, especially since their complaints are (mostly) either nonsensical or about irrelevant things like fanservice.

definitely my favorite of the season though.
Rinth said:
Every opinion is not equal. Some opinions are simply made out of shit.

nasuverse > your favorite anime
Nov 22, 2015 7:19 PM

Feb 2013
Awe, Milinda's jealous.

Qwenthur was checkin' out her new suit like "woa this is awesome"... yea... he was checking out the suit... (no, really)
Nov 27, 2015 11:13 AM

Jan 2011
This epiaode wah alright. Can't say I liked the consistent tone change but at least they are done with that arc. It was a tad wierd how they cut to the last stretch with BM fighting that pther object and them going after that politician. Other than that I liked it better than last week's.

As fat as fanservice goes they need to be a tad more clever with it. Actually in general with anime. Tis looking hella tropey at times. Nothing wrong with a few shots and jokes about it but don't make it the main event.

The action for all intents isn't too bad, seeing BM and other objects clash reminds me of A.C. For Answer with the Arms Forts. Hope they up the ante soon though. Also character dialog needs to move past boobs andsmall talk between Qwentar and Havia. It be a little better if they were a tad more inclusiveness of the princess. Not necessarily like in the first bundle but a tad more coordination between the three.
Nov 30, 2015 8:27 AM

Nov 2011
Episode in which the only fault is to overdo it, as time passes, treading too carried away with ecchi situations and gags that have nothing to do with the present context. The plot this time seems a bit more complex than usual and also the quality of designs has improved a lot. I hope that with falling into the poor again.
Dec 2, 2015 9:27 PM

Dec 2012
Qwenthur taming the princess with that flute. I see they forgot something on Frolaytia. G-cup is the win cup.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 21, 2015 7:44 AM

Sep 2013
That special suit is hot :O
That flute ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Blonde girl is alright, the princess is still better thou :P
Dec 23, 2015 5:31 PM
Dec 2015
Some one please for pete's sake! What is the second flute song's name? The one that starts with "dolce" in the notes.
Jan 22, 2016 7:00 AM

Nov 2015
In this anime, everything causes an orgasm, I see.

Jjajajaja I have to admit, the cat fight was hilarious!
Feb 7, 2016 4:00 PM

Jan 2015
Been a while but omg the Princess is just so adorable :D
May 8, 2016 4:07 PM

May 2012
For a second there I thought I heard Miss Monochrome :3 but damn that flute scene was neat :3
Dec 4, 2016 3:13 AM

Mar 2015
I hate massive breast.

Butt panty shot of Milanda from beginning worth +1. Milanda liking the musicgasm is another +1 for that.

Milanda jelousy is cuteness!! Qwen denseness is madafaka. Milanda best girl confirmed.

ED Song: 4.2/5

3.6/5
Jun 11, 2017 9:17 PM

Nov 2010
The boys were able to oogle more in this episode. HAHA. I just feel like they are all of us if we were to join the military here.

HAHA.

"you just bumped into me."
"oh. system malfunction." HAHAHA.

Uh-oh. Little girl's village is under fire.
Oct 23, 2017 2:34 AM
Mar 2017
Come on! Save the little girl! <3
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Sep 7, 2019 2:55 PM

Apr 2013
Princess is prety much overreacting the whole episode. Wonder if that other elite really looks like she describes herself, I kinda doubt it...
Feb 17, 2021 5:42 PM

May 2017
That fanservice ! I was expecting her to say "keep going harder !"
But its not hentai anime -_-

Seriously for a 14 years old she have realy nice boing boing 🤤
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Jul 3, 2023 7:50 AM

Nov 2010
Excellent fanservice and lewd stuff throughout the episode. I love the scenes of Milinda getting aroused from all that fluting. Her pussy must be so wet at that point. I can even smell the sweet and sour scent off the screen!

Oh man, as someone with a sweat fetish, I love that scene of Milinda undressing and cooling off her sweaty body. I'm dying to lick every inch of her body, especially her sweaty armpits! I also like their imagination of a sweaty G Cup Mini Skirt Santa. I got a boner from those scenes!

The bickering between the waifus and Milinda's jealousy is amusing!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2016

125 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 7, 2023 9:27 AM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2016

61 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 7, 2023 8:30 AM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2016

48 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 1:52 PM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2016

65 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 1:07 PM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2016

56 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 12:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.