Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 6, 2015 7:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Cute, Milianda gets a new style to her pilot outfit:

Really odd comedy though. I mean, the part with the flute almost seemed lewd. Also was hard to take the princess piloting Baby Magnium half naked lol.

Object configuration for Gatling 003 (Rush):

Stark700Nov 6, 2015 9:33 AM
Nov 6, 2015 9:49 AM

Jan 2015
A Battle over... Qwenthur, I guess?
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Nov 6, 2015 9:50 AM

Jan 2012
Oh man, loved all that flute and G Cup fanservice! :D Guess there's someone who can give Frolaytia's glorious oppai a run for their money. :D Things got series at the end though, hope they can save that kid.
Nov 6, 2015 9:52 AM

Sep 2010

The other blonde girl from the opening appears.

The scene with the flute sure was suggestive. XD

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Nov 6, 2015 10:17 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Okay seriously Heavy Object, please STOP IT with the horrendously executed fanservice

This anime seriously gets F minus as far as the timing of its ecchi goes
Nov 6, 2015 10:18 AM

Apr 2010
So this time an arrogant pilot was introduced with an annoying side job.
Well it seems she had fun toying with Qwencer and Havia who responded in an oversexed way and who seemed way to obsessed with her breast size.
Well it was obvious they would be used again but stopping that massacre with just the two of them is impossible.
Nov 6, 2015 10:28 AM
Jul 2018
Dayum cliffhanger.. q_q
Dat flute scene hahah
Nov 6, 2015 10:29 AM

Feb 2014
Holy shit that fanservice scene with the princess... it was perfect.
Nov 6, 2015 10:37 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
This was the funniest fucking episode yet xDDDDD

My god this Mini Skirt Idol Elite is hot as fuck (Her personality was great too lol) and Princess's new outfit in this was way too kawaii

That cliffhanger tho =o
TokoyaNov 6, 2015 10:41 AM
Nov 6, 2015 10:50 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
The flute scene was pretty great and the comedy there was good as well. Other than that, just okay again.
Nov 6, 2015 11:31 AM
Jul 2018
Milianda's new style of outfit looks good!
Nov 6, 2015 11:39 AM

Jul 2014
Bit over the top with some of the fanservice this time (not least because of the poor execution of most of it), but not too bad ignoring that. That was an unexpected cliffhanger to end on as well, so I'm eager to see how that plays out.
Nov 6, 2015 11:43 AM

Jun 2014
Some awkward fanservice moments but I'm more interested in seeing how Qwenthur and Havia plan to stop that massacre.

The comedy in this episode was all right as well.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Nov 6, 2015 11:54 AM

Feb 2015
A beautiful but shots :D NICE.
"My room is so HOT..... even though i turn on a air conditioner"
So many fanservice i guess? Not bad.
The comedy though......
I like the episdoe.
YizelTroNov 6, 2015 11:59 AM
Nov 6, 2015 12:32 PM

May 2014
fanservice by music
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Nov 6, 2015 12:35 PM
Sep 2014
I think most of the guys here are making a mistake with princess's outfit during flute play. Its clearly stated that what she was wearing is "tuning suit" not a piloting suit she normally wears and the act of playing flute is to regulate her body. Therefore sound of the flute effect her body via tuning suit, thats why she was acting like that when Qwenthur started playing. You could say its something like meditating and different Elites has different way of doing so. If you guys remember the body of Elites are heavily modified so their bodies also need "maintenance" as their Objects.

By the way the episode was pretty good imo. I think fan-services they are showing goes well with the tone of the anime.
Nov 6, 2015 1:26 PM

Aug 2012
The last of the Intro arcs as started. Overall, I rather think this is off to a good start. This chapter(as far as I can remember) has a lot of narrator talk, but they seem to be handling it well enough. Oh Ho Ho's introduction was everything I was hoping for. Yeah, the Princess's "new" outfit isn't actually her piloting outfit(as was shown later in the episode, would have thought that would be obvious). I still don't get why people have an issue with Qwenthur and Hevia. They are two 17 year old guys. They are going to like hot women and all their assets. The comedy is the kind that you would often find in war movies. Its not your run of the mill Harem Rom-Com punchstick humor. Personally, this is my favorite show of the season, and it has so much going for it, so I actually feel sad when so many people dislike it.

(BTW, now that my fervor has hit full swing, I'm going to be on here fairly often and I apologize now if I start to post a lot in response to various things as I did last night. )

That being said, I am so happy that we got Mini Skirt Santa a full 3 volumes early. Made my day.

Edit: Pretty sure its Gattling 033 Stark.
Nov 6, 2015 1:58 PM

Nov 2012
Nice episode,
Flute scene and Milinda getting jealous was hilarious...
LOL @ "If it is a catfight, do it in swimsuits"
Nov 6, 2015 2:23 PM

Sep 2014
I felt like some of the fanservice is weird and unneeded, this episode was better than some of the other ones though.
Nov 6, 2015 2:28 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
The whole Flute scene was like wtf. Not that I didn't enjoy it, but wtf! Last half was a drag though...

3/5
Nov 6, 2015 2:29 PM

Jul 2015
Loved the fanservice, but Qwenthur... Y U SO DENSE?
Nov 6, 2015 2:33 PM

Jan 2011
Amazing how people cried all through Gakkougurashi! but are pleased with this bullshit. All it was was mostly yapping and gawking over some faceless chick whose face we haven't even seen yet (well we have in the credits but you know what I'm getting at).

First we have the pinky and the brain crying (as usual) about they're predicament, finished by getting chewed out by their "CO". A brief discussion about the "princess" before of course barging in and doing something incredible dumb. Brunette for simply being present ad Blondie for being your typical brain dead idiot without a clue. Rest of the episode was pretty much comicon Q&A which turned into a cold-war style cat fight between the objects. Lastly the tools get sucked into a solo mission and come across a slaughter in progress. Just after discussion how much they could care less (since they're no real match) they discover one of the soon to be victims to be the local loli they lied to earlier.Concluded by a "we have to do this" with cuz resolve = survival.

Bullshit episode. Period. Should've just had a beach episode (concluded by dumb blonde being revealed as the 2nd object pilot) with a more consolidated and plot driven next episode.

Final note: Millie is still best girl. Especially after that retarded Oba-san/Team Rocket laugh I had to sit through.
QWERTYFish25Nov 6, 2015 3:11 PM
Nov 6, 2015 3:36 PM

Oct 2014
Man that princess sure loves some flute
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2015 3:49 PM

Jun 2015
Ozymandias20 said:
Loved the fanservice, but Qwenthur... Y U SO DENSE?
THAT FLUTE THOUGH!!!!!
Read Toriko!
Nov 6, 2015 3:51 PM

Dec 2013
The flute scene was pretty sexy.

Not liking the entire 'ho ho ho' laugh. At least she has some nice G cups.

Qwenther is one dense bastard lol
Nov 6, 2015 4:12 PM

Jul 2012
A new arc means a new battlefield and we are in the desert! That flute scene tho was wow lol. A good episode to start this new arc with hilarious interactions of our own dense Qwenthur and a new character has arived by the name of the G-cup mini skirt santa. Cant wait to see the next episode to see what Qwenthur and Havia do to stop the massacre of that village.

Here is my full review on the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP9PxJd1yT8
Nov 6, 2015 4:25 PM

May 2015
Damn cliffhanger. Thought there would be some action this episode, but looks like it'll be next episode. Enjoyed this episode nonetheless. That flute and G-cup scene though.

Nov 6, 2015 5:32 PM

Aug 2012
QWERTYFish25 said:
Amazing how people cried all through Gakkougurashi! but are pleased with this bullshit. All it was was mostly yapping and gawking over some faceless chick whose face we haven't even seen yet (well we have in the credits but you know what I'm getting at).

First we have the pinky and the brain crying (as usual) about they're predicament, finished by getting chewed out by their "CO". A brief discussion about the "princess" before of course barging in and doing something incredible dumb. Brunette for simply being present ad Blondie for being your typical brain dead idiot without a clue. Rest of the episode was pretty much comicon Q&A which turned into a cold-war style cat fight between the objects. Lastly the tools get sucked into a solo mission and come across a slaughter in progress. Just after discussion how much they could care less (since they're no real match) they discover one of the soon to be victims to be the local loli they lied to earlier.Concluded by a "we have to do this" with cuz resolve = survival.

Bullshit episode. Period. Should've just had a beach episode (concluded by dumb blonde being revealed as the 2nd object pilot) with a more consolidated and plot driven next episode.

Final note: Millie is still best girl. Especially after that retarded Oba-san/Team Rocket laugh I had to sit through.

A few things. The second Object pilot gets a lot more development. There is a reason for everything, a beach episode would have been so out of place at this point in time. I wouldn't say they got sucked into a solo mission, just that they were sent to search that sector while the others are searching a different sector. And they didn't care when it was just a shake down with no one getting hurt. When it turned into a bloodbath cause of this mystery sniper, thats when they decided to intervene.
Nov 6, 2015 5:40 PM

Jun 2011
QWERTYFish25 said:
blablabla Bullshit episode. Period. blablabla...

Bullshit comment. Period.

Good episode, I like the fanservice and don't think it is out of place. As in the previous episodes it gives the whole series a nice touch. Milinda is still a cutie and Qwenthur and Havia are still the best duo ;)
I'm feeling thank you
Nov 6, 2015 6:41 PM

Aug 2012
Domi93 said:
QWERTYFish25 said:
blablabla Bullshit episode. Period. blablabla...

Bullshit comment. Period.

Good episode, I like the fanservice and don't think it is out of place. As in the previous episodes it gives the whole series a nice touch. Milinda is still a cutie and Qwenthur and Havia are still the best duo ;)

I agree. I imagine next episode would end with...
Nov 6, 2015 6:41 PM

Jan 2011
I will respect that. Here I I am complaining about rushed details and flimsy character development. But I had the nerve to suggest a beach episode to prelude a battle episode along with the character development. I'm a bit all-or-nothing with the fan-service so I have a very moody take on it when mechas and fighting machines are involved.

NeoRevan said:
QWERTYFish25 said:

A few things. The second Object pilot gets a lot more development. There is a reason for everything, a beach episode would have been so out of place at this point in time. I wouldn't say they got sucked into a solo mission, just that they were sent to search that sector while the others are searching a different sector. And they didn't care when it was just a shake down with no one getting hurt. When it turned into a bloodbath cause of this mystery sniper, thats when they decided to intervene.

Fair enough. I didn't pick up much from it, perhaps I expected a bit more in-dept than what I saw. Felt a tad SoL
Nov 6, 2015 6:43 PM

Jan 2013
New girl hmmm good xD
Princess was very cute in this episode when she took off her special clothes.
That ending...they must do something to save them.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Nov 6, 2015 7:12 PM
Dec 2014
The best ED of this season I mus t say, man I love Kano <3 <3 <3
Nov 6, 2015 7:27 PM

Dec 2009
Ohohohohoh

that laugh slays me for some reason, I thought the episode was pretty entertaining.
Nov 6, 2015 7:32 PM

Jul 2013
Not a fan of the fanservice, but Qwenthur and Havia are adorable. I feel like the outcome of next week's episode is pretty predictable. As much as I love watching the Qwenthur + Havia duo kick ass, I'm hoping for a deeper plot soon.
Nov 6, 2015 9:20 PM

Oct 2011
Flute Fanservice OMG
Nov 6, 2015 10:50 PM

Apr 2015
Hmmmmm Qwenthur prefers a size that fits nicely in his hands. ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Nov 6, 2015 11:22 PM

Apr 2011
This episode was fun. The flute, Qwen's denseness, the princess' jealousy, and the new elite just adds up on how entertaining this is. The elites almost fought. If that happen it would be a disaster.
Nov 6, 2015 11:36 PM
May 2015
Oh new girl.
Nov 6, 2015 11:55 PM

Aug 2013
That whole "tuning suit" thing was weird.

Playing a flute that made a plane fly which somehow adjusts her body just seems...dumb? I don't want to insult it, but I really don't know a good word to describe it, lol.

Lots of fanservice - Santa girl who has that shitty rich girl OAHOHOHOHO personality but a sexy body. Qwenthur accidentally getting Milinda off with the flute. The sexy santa lingerie being worn by Froylatia in the Mid Card.
- Froylatia is just too perfect. Any hot ass chick voiced by Itou Shizuaka basically gives me an insta boner though.

Qwenthur went full retard this episode.
Nov 7, 2015 12:25 AM

Jun 2014
That flute scene really was just dumb . Qwanthur's said he preffered a size that fits nicely in his hands yet all the episode he went full retard about that girl's G-Cup .
I'm Glad he decided to do something at the end when he saw that the cute little girl was there .
Nov 7, 2015 12:36 AM

Jun 2013
NeoRevan said:
Personally, this is my favorite show of the season, and it has so much going for it, so I actually feel sad when so many people dislike it.

cant be helped. i enjoy this adaptation, but i dont think it will be popular to others.
bad english incoming
sorry for that
Nov 7, 2015 1:15 AM
Jul 2018
Lol that catfight
Nov 7, 2015 3:34 AM
Apr 2013
I'm pretty impressed with all the new little details of how the elites are kept in shape for piloting the Objects. (Even if it's only really been used for fanservice)

I mean, when you think about all the crazy mech stuff out there with those homing lasers and stuff where they magically manage to dodge everything with faster reactions than any human being could ever manage, then you look at this where (so far) they are moving on the edge of what a human could conceivably do, it's interesting how in this one, they show (just wish we got a little more explanation) the various things they have to do to keep their bodies in a condition capable of fighting like that.

Also liked the dig at humanoid robots, given the norm of the genre, heh.
Nov 7, 2015 4:20 AM

May 2014
I swear, if Qwenthur's gonna start throwing his bombs now this'll be Btooom! V2 XD
THAT g-cup elite is hot af *~*
Nov 7, 2015 4:37 AM

Jun 2013
wait what?! the flute is connected to the tuning suit aare are they fucking serious?!?!
Nov 7, 2015 5:10 AM

Feb 2014
Really funny episode, with plenty of fanservice to behold, although the execution of some of it weren't timed as well as it could've been.

Milinda's tuning outfit and the flute was really nice to listen. Then along came the REALLY DENSE Qwenthur and attempted to play the flute himself, giving Milinda a nice experience. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This new girl in the Rush Object looks sexy, but sounds very arrogant. The funny catfight between her and Milinda in their respective Objects was amusing indeed. =D

The visuals remain fantastic, especially with the detailing in the forest. Impressive!

Sadly, it seems the small girl that spoke to Qwenthur and Havia earlier was potentially kidnapped, so saving her will be top priority of the duo. Let's hope they can save her in the next episode!
Nov 7, 2015 5:41 AM

Mar 2013
OHOHOHO! Looks like this show finally got a best girl. Frolaytia, it was fun whilst it lasted, but nothing can top a blonde ojou-sama. Can Mini Skirt Santa be the new main character?

Real talk though, the princess is annoying as sin... Like, we get it, you've got a dumbass crush on Qwenthur, but you're meant to be preparing for battle, stop trying to kill your country's star troops because they like big tiddies. I can't stand her "personality" either, or rather her horrific lack of one.
Nov 7, 2015 5:59 AM

Apr 2009
The flute scene was one of the most retarded ways to integrate fanservice into the plot in recent times.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Nov 7, 2015 7:05 AM

Nov 2013
milinda having an orgasm.....
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2016

125 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 7, 2023 9:27 AM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2016

61 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 7, 2023 8:30 AM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2016

48 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 1:52 PM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2016

65 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 1:07 PM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2016

56 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 12:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.