Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 4, 2015 9:07 PM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Still no Sanji. :( Plus that break...too cruel Oda. :(
Nov 4, 2015 9:08 PM
Jul 2018
Sanji ded? Or captured? Or captured and ded?

Probably just passed out via nosebleed.

Nami is looking pretty nice.
Nov 4, 2015 9:15 PM

Dec 2013
RIP Sanji/Jack Not really But I am curious with what happened.

Didn't expect such a warm reunion lol
Nov 4, 2015 9:17 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Zou keeps looking better and Luffy's group are in for a grand welcome! :D Finally they met Nami and Chopper again. What a nice reunion. But I'm dying to know what happened with Sanji... :'(

Serves Jack right, lol. Attacking those ships with big shot Marines in them. But I think he'll be showing up again...

I love that cover art. We're in for another treat for volume 2 of "From the Decks of the World". :D
Nov 4, 2015 9:18 PM

Jul 2013
I'm curious as to what happened to Sanji but more importantly... Who is the father of Makino's child? Shanks? It's got to be Shanks or perhaps Lucky Roo.
Nov 4, 2015 9:25 PM
Jun 2014
These breaks always have the worst timing... Well I can't see any main characters dying like that but I'm wondering what happened. Probably captured.
Nov 4, 2015 9:28 PM

Oct 2008
that cliffhanger !!!! sanji and break at once ??? :'(
Nov 4, 2015 9:28 PM

Jul 2014
Jack is alive for sure.
Nov 4, 2015 9:31 PM
Jul 2015
I think the child they showed on cover page, it's got to be ace's child..Ace blood line is still living ma. I curious to know what happend to Sanji after oda showed wanted alive poster...
Nov 4, 2015 9:33 PM

Jun 2014
It's been like a million chapters since the Straw Hats were together. But I guess technically they're still not officially reunited because of whatever's going on with Sanji. Maybe it has something to do with his special wanted poster from several chapters back? Sucks that we're going to have to wait 2 weeks before finding out what happened to him (and maybe see where Brook and Momo are).
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Nov 4, 2015 9:42 PM

Nov 2011
I highly doubt Sanji is dead but something did happen to him, curious to know what soon though...

And ah, what a little reunion. Wonderful moment there.
Nov 4, 2015 9:54 PM

Jul 2015
I just realize, that there is always someone who vote for "Hated It" in the polling, no matter it's a good or bad chapter, this guys must be Real One Piece haters and vote without even read the manga.
a
Nov 4, 2015 10:04 PM

Dec 2012
WOW Jack managed to take down 2 ships in his attempt to get Doflamingo back.
Nice to see Nami and Chopper reunite with Luffy and Co.
Now what happened to Sanji?
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Nov 4, 2015 10:04 PM

Dec 2013
Blackwallet said:
I just realize, that there is always someone who vote for "Hated It" in the polling, no matter it's a good or bad chapter, this guys must be Real One Piece haters and vote without even read the manga.

It's the same for just about every popular series out there.
Nov 4, 2015 10:09 PM

Jun 2013
Nothing that bad happened to Sanji (as in he is not dead, might be injured tho). Nice seeing the others.
Nov 4, 2015 10:24 PM

Apr 2012
Why are those minks keep liking and biting Lufy. They seem overly friendly with Nami to.
Do the minks have a human fetish or something? That an interesting twist on the furry fetish
Nov 4, 2015 10:24 PM
Oct 2013
metsujin said:
Nothing that bad happened to Sanji (as in he is not dead, might be injured tho). Nice seeing the others.

Word!

Most intriguing part of the chapter ,

I really wanna know whose that child, he got me for a second with Sanji, but than I thought it´s One Piece.
Nov 4, 2015 10:25 PM
Oct 2013
Adviel said:
Why are those minks keep liking and biting Lufy. They seem overly friendly with Nami to.
Do the minks have a human fetish or something? That an interesting twist on the furry fetish

Probably´s Oda´s donation to the furry fanbase and maybe some wish fullfillment.

He´s admitedly somewhat of a pervert, i can imagine him while drawing those panels thinking to himself, yeah you little perverts you fucking like that, I know what you imagine right now but i´m just trolling you.
IsterioNov 4, 2015 10:36 PM
Nov 4, 2015 10:28 PM

Aug 2010
Crazy chap. Holy shit

For some reason I didn't think the volcanic rain would be the Elephant showering even though it makes so much sense. Nice to see how the minks adapted.

Carrot biting Luffy and Wanda licking him was quite arousing :3
Speaking of arousing...Dat Nami outfit *A*

Glad they already met up. What the hell is going on here tho O_o
And what the hell happened to Sanji?

The info about what happened to Jack was really interesting. He got REKT but seems he did quite a good job and managed to not be caught. Damn! Who was he torturing tho?
Nov 4, 2015 10:36 PM

Jun 2013
Isterio said:
metsujin said:

Word!

I really wanna know whose that child, he got me for a second with Sanji, but than I thought it´s One Piece.

I think that kid is Sabo. You see his hat on that guy's head.
Nov 4, 2015 10:44 PM

Jun 2015
It wouldn't surprise me if Sanji's into furries and is half-dead from nosebleeds.
The only thing I can think of is that he's been captured, but I also want to doubt it's something that simple.

I want to know more about Captain Jack Sparrow, I kind of doubt he's actually dead, plus it sounds like he could become an antagonist this arc, or one futher on if he is alive.

I wouldn't mind seeing a mink join the crew at the end of this, would be interesting, but I don't think it'll happen.
"Hurry up with my damn croissants."
Nov 4, 2015 10:57 PM
Sep 2014
I think Sanji is captured because He somehow a prince or royalty thing. That cliffhanger fuuuuuuuuuu ODA! why take a break!!
Nov 4, 2015 10:59 PM

Jun 2013
FireFistSabO_ said:
I think Sanji is captured because He somehow a prince or royalty thing. That cliffhanger fuuuuuuuuuu ODA! why take a break!!

Prince of furries.
Nov 4, 2015 11:05 PM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Nami being hot as fuck in that dress. And Sanji?

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Nov 4, 2015 11:05 PM
Sep 2014
Nami o_O

Nov 4, 2015 11:09 PM
Jul 2014
Sanji might've been taken away by the Marines or Lucci is at it again.
Nov 4, 2015 11:15 PM
Mar 2014
Overall a good chapter.

I liked watching Carrot bite Luffy & Ussop mistake it for cannibalism. Wanda licked Luffy again was humorous, (I am starting to like both her & Carrot more).

The Samurai are still climbing up the elephant with the monkey ninja in tow. The water that hit them, if it is sea water wouldn't that weaken them since they are DF eaters?

I am curious who that was being tortured. It was clear by Wanda & Carrot's reaction it was someone they liked & cared for.

Nice reunion with Nami, (I love her new wardrobe), & Chopper. But what happened with Sanji, Brook, Momo etc? I do not see them dying, but maybe injured due to Dressrosa and captured?

Nice information about Captain Jack. He sunk two of the ships before being beaten. Like Wanda, I also believe he will appear again in the future.

The minks are really respectful to the Strawhats. I wonder if that is in relation to them helping the young girl seen several chapters ago?

Great cliffhanger & the break just adds to the suspense. Zou is off to a great start & I am loving it so far.
Nov 4, 2015 11:34 PM

Oct 2013
I thought we were done with the pitiful drawings lmao. Really digging this old zoro look, fucking sick. I could sorta get a hunch as to why Sanji might not be with them but, I wonder why Brook was included.
Nov 4, 2015 11:37 PM
Oct 2012
Maybe Jack was looking for the gas dude. Jack was saying "I know he is here" or something like that. Maybe Caesar escaped and Sanji is after him. After all, he's the one that knows how to make SMILE.
Nov 4, 2015 11:43 PM

Sep 2013
Yeah, Sanji's getting a spotlight in this arc... But what the heck is he? Hopefully not dead at least
Nov 5, 2015 12:12 AM

Nov 2010
Isterio said:
metsujin said:

Word!

It's either Ace's or Shanks's

Ace had some "I have a crush on her" moment during the sabo flashback from what I remember (or maybe it was anime filler).

But Shanks feels like a better guess for me. He's going to die so it makes sense to have him leave some blood behind to carry on his will. Ace already has Sabo. And I can already see Luffy giving his hat to that kid in the epilogue on the whole series, because he won't be able to give it back to Shanks.
Nov 5, 2015 12:20 AM
Mar 2015
Uh what happened to sanji?! Maybe there's something to do with "only alive" poster? And where's brook and momo as well? Why only nami and chopper?
I think sanji is captured or so , there's no way i think that he's dead
Nov 5, 2015 12:21 AM

Jul 2015
Damn...talk about the most excruciating cliffhanger in recent memory! Was about to punch the screen for Nami's simple utterance of 'Sanji' but that's exactly what Oda wanted.

Loved the tonal nuance in how subtly the chapter transitioned into melancholy. It's great to see Oda still takes his time when it comes to world-building, letting the atmosphere settle and prolonging the tension! Jack being an enigmatic villain is a nice distinctive deviation from Doflamingo, and his perplexing link to the Mink Tribe was presented ingeniously in terms of temporal ellipses. Speaking of the Mink Tribe; what a breath of fresh air to have an arc free of internal socio-political conflicts arising from the arc-specific character's misunderstandings - the Mink Tribe have been getting exquisite development and seeing them put aside their prejudice/pride to genuinely support the main characters is wonderful.

These are exactly the kind of chapters we needed after Dressrosa.

(4.4/5)
Nov 5, 2015 12:24 AM

Jun 2011
Barion-Zara said:
I thought it was only me.. I think I have just discovered a fetish of mine.. furry fetish.. >_> Nami looking damn fine too.

Isterio said:

I stared at the cover page for a good minutes. I was wondering whose child that was too, since he's blonde (or other lighter colour) and neither Makino nor Shanks was blonde, unless they dye their hair for some reason. It leads me to believe that this could possibly not be Shanks' kid. I have no idea why it reminds me of Ace though, even though Ace was never a blonde. I still believe that's Makino's child.. seriously Oda has to stop teasing us with the identity of the father of Makino's child.. I wanna know so badly!

@People who say that Sanji was captured, I don't think that's the case. Wanda did say that Zoro and co. would meet the corpse of their nakama if they go to this place Wanda told them to, which means that Sanji and co. are probably still on Zou, and it would rule out Sanji being captured. Unless Kaidou's boys are still on Zou, which I really doubt, given what we've been shown so far.

Anyway, yet another awesome chapter. I think Kanjuuro's drawing scarred me for a little bit, every time his drawing "die" off, I would be reminded of Ryuunosuke, and feel a bit sad inside. ): Nekozaemon doesn't look a lot like a cat, but the drawing was pretty good imo. A lot to talk about the chapter, but I'll refrain myself. :x
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 5, 2015 12:37 AM
Jul 2014
I think Sanji has been taken to Mariejois. The sequence might go in this way:

Robin will learn something from Zou.This knowledge will be carried to Mariejois to rescue Sanji and in that process, the SH crew will learn something about the "national treasure". And perhaps this will lead us closer and closer to Rio Poneglyph. It's all coming together.
Nov 5, 2015 12:45 AM

Sep 2014
sanji where are you :(
luffy is getting some bitches in this arc though lol carrot chewing on him the goddy girl licking him ~~
and that hug at the end :)
luffyxnami anyone??
*people die when they are killed* - emiya shirou.......
Nov 5, 2015 1:12 AM

Mar 2012
That cliffhanger at the end! D: Obviously he isn't dead, but there's a high chance he's been captured or something.

And damn, Nami in that dress. O.O
Nov 5, 2015 1:17 AM

Sep 2014
Carrot biting Luffy and Wanda licking him...lucky bastard :d
That Nami outfit * ^*)
Damn cliffhangers!!! I wonder what happened to Sanji..
Nov 5, 2015 1:23 AM

Jul 2014
ToG25thBaam said:
Barion-Zara said:
I thought it was only me.. I think I have just discovered a fetish of mine.. furry fetish.. >_> Nami looking damn fine too.

Isterio said:

I stared at the cover page for a good minutes. I was wondering whose child that was too, since he's blonde (or other lighter colour) and neither Makino nor Shanks was blonde, unless they dye their hair for some reason. It leads me to believe that this could possibly not be Shanks' kid. I have no idea why it reminds me of Ace though, even though Ace was never a blonde. I still believe that's Makino's child.. seriously Oda has to stop teasing us with the identity of the father of Makino's child.. I wanna know so badly!

@People who say that Sanji was captured, I don't think that's the case. Wanda did say that Zoro and co. would meet the corpse of their nakama if they go to this place Wanda told them to, which means that Sanji and co. are probably still on Zou, and it would rule out Sanji being captured. Unless Kaidou's boys are still on Zou, which I really doubt, given what we've been shown so far.

Anyway, yet another awesome chapter. I think Kanjuuro's drawing scarred me for a little bit, every time his drawing "die" off, I would be reminded of Ryuunosuke, and feel a bit sad inside. ): Nekozaemon doesn't look a lot like a cat, but the drawing was pretty good imo. A lot to talk about the chapter, but I'll refrain myself. :x

I did the same. I was partly thinking it was Shanks kid, but then again the blonde hair says otherwise which led me to think it might just be Makinos child with anyone, just thrown in there for heartwarming purposes. But I also cant shake his resemblance to Ace (Sabo might make sense since he may have come back after regaining his memories and left his child there, but i feel like ace makes more sense for the story and in general), which led me to believe Ace came back regularly since he was a really strong pirate and had a little blonde Honey back home. Too many thoughts on the matter :/
Nov 5, 2015 1:42 AM

Jun 2013
.....O___O SABO's KID!!!! MAKINO'S CHILD SURE AS HELL IS SABO'S!!!!!

Jack/Morgan is so going to die for real when Luffy get's his hands on him. Sadistic bastard. yeah i don't believe that he died.

...OK....what did Nami and Co did...or did Luffy did something in Past.
wait...Sanji?
JarjaxleNov 5, 2015 4:16 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Nov 5, 2015 1:56 AM

Jul 2012
FirstEel said:
[spoiler]
ToG25thBaam said:

I did the same. I was partly thinking it was Shanks kid, but then again the blonde hair says otherwise which led me to think it might just be Makinos child with anyone, just thrown in there for heartwarming purposes. But I also cant shake his resemblance to Ace (Sabo might make sense since he may have come back after regaining his memories and left his child there, but i feel like ace makes more sense for the story and in general), which led me to believe Ace came back regularly since he was a really strong pirate and had a little blonde Honey back home. Too many thoughts on the matter :/
[/spoiler]
I think he looks more like Sabo, and the hat is a giveaway that he has visited recently. So Sabo being the father seems most likely to me.
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
Nov 5, 2015 1:56 AM

Mar 2014
Well, Sanji's must somehow have had an influence on Brook and Momonosuke too, we didn't see them as well. I just he doesn't go Water 7 Robin.
Nov 5, 2015 1:59 AM

Jan 2015
Why can't the crew just have a happy reunion already? :(
Nov 5, 2015 2:00 AM

Jun 2011
SleepingBear said:
FirstEel said:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
I think he looks more like Sabo, and the hat is a giveaway that he has visited recently. So Sabo being the father seems most likely to me.
But my Enel, the age gap tho, she was old enough to be their mother figure, even though she might not look like it..
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 5, 2015 2:21 AM

Mar 2014
ON the Digesting goods ~ .
Half reunion .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 5, 2015 2:33 AM

Jan 2008
Wooooow, Nami! If the previous frilly skirt is not a DLC material for next One Piece games, this one definitely is!

The kid on the title page doesn't necesarily have be blonde: for instance Nami is not blonde and her hair is never coloured. Same goes to Shanks, who's a redhead, his hair is never coloured, because it's considered "light". I'm still convinced that it's his kid, because of this connection he has with Makino. Ace and Sabo don't really strike me as guys interested in Makino that much to have a kid with her.

Mink's being all touchy-feely is getting on my nerves fast. It's really like Oda's adding his piece to furry fandom, especially with Wanda having the same body build as almost any other woman in the universe. Somewhere out there a lot of doujinshi is already being made...

The last time Nami cried of worry after Sanji was when he got his ass kicked by someone, so I'm guessing some pretty serious shit happened. Sanji's arc~
Nov 5, 2015 3:03 AM

Jul 2013
FirstEel said:
ToG25thBaam said:

Don't you get a yellow when you mix Green and Red?
I know that's not how genetics work but this is Oda we're talking about. He leaves the tiniest details for us to discern even though it doesn't make sense in the real world.
Nov 5, 2015 4:18 AM

Jun 2013
Dahaka_ said:
Isterio said:

Word!

It's either Ace's or Shanks's

Ace had some "I have a crush on her" moment during the sabo flashback from what I remember (or maybe it was anime filler).

But Shanks feels like a better guess for me. He's going to die so it makes sense to have him leave some blood behind to carry on his will. Ace already has Sabo. And I can already see Luffy giving his hat to that kid in the epilogue on the whole series, because he won't be able to give it back to Shanks.

It is Blond....Sure as hell it's Sabo's...especially with Dogra's new Hat.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Nov 5, 2015 4:34 AM

Aug 2008
SIgh...still no Sanji. Jack is most likely alive.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Nov 5, 2015 5:23 AM
Sep 2012
Well the Srawhats won't stop with the cannibalism jokes, they did not eat your friends, so move on? And now Carrot biting on Luffy, I tell she is so adorable.

So Jack failed to bust out Dolflaimingo, looks like he was captured too.

The crew is finally back together minus Sanji, and dam Nami looks hot in that outfit. I wouldn't surprised if Sanji had an heart attack after seeing that.

So Sanji is what? What a cliffhanger and now we have to wait two weeks, dam it.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion

FMmatron - Yesterday

7 by ramshireesh_1 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Veronin - Nov 1, 2009

73 by crumb_fr »»
Apr 22, 3:52 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

31 by Pakumen- »»
Apr 22, 12:40 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1102 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Mei-o_Scarlett - Dec 17, 2023

87 by Slimdudejim »»
Apr 21, 10:46 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 769 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Maerow - Nov 26, 2014

67 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 21, 6:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.