Forum Settings
Forums

Kids as young as four years old are being given Transgender Lessons

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 2, 2015 3:22 PM

Aug 2015
Comic_Sans said:
CaimTheJoyful said:
I wish life was as simple as Dark Souls 2 where you could just change your gender by sleeping in a coffin.

☁ cyborg robot squirrels ☁
Nov 2, 2015 3:36 PM

Apr 2014
That is actually quite good IMO. I mean some kids that young actually have those kind of thoughts and it is good that they get taught how to handle and how to act around people who have those kind of feelings.
Nov 6, 2015 7:21 AM

Oct 2011
Milk_is_Special said:
That is actually quite good IMO. I mean some kids that young actually have those kind of thoughts and it is good that they get taught how to handle and how to act around people who have those kind of feelings.

No they don't, unless people like this put it into their heads. The whole point of being a child is that you are still finding out who you are, what you like, etc. It's a long process.

The "funny" thing is, these are the same people that say gender is a "social construct."
Nov 6, 2015 7:59 AM
Jul 2015
Meh, it's probably best they receive education on the issue, but it should probably be more objective and academic.
Nov 6, 2015 9:24 AM

Mar 2014
traed said:
Fucking stupid. It just further pushes gender roles.
Nov 6, 2015 9:34 AM

Oct 2015
I think it's good kids receive information on this.. although four years old? I don't think they'll really understand it at that age, perhaps they should have waited until the kids were a bit older. Perhaps eight? Ten? Or maybe include it during sex-ed, at age eleven/twelve.
Nov 6, 2015 9:39 AM

Mar 2015
Yea lets corrupt our children as early as possible. Fuck sake everyone needs to get over this shit. You are who you are theres no need to shove what you think you are on other people ffs. Let people learn about people like that when they encounter them dont put this shit in their heads.
Nov 6, 2015 10:26 AM

Aug 2013

well done people fuck kids up even more with your stupid bullshit trying to force trans on kids before they even know who they are. They're playing with bloks at 4 and they want to confuse the fuck out of them for what? personal gratification. They can all go to hell for treating kids like toys for their own amusement/sense of superiority.

This is the kind of shit ive been warning people about around here for years. Its only going to get worse, all this "well just ignore the feminists and SJW and they'll go away" doesn't work they'll just carry on with this kind of damaging behavior unchecked.

I was a child victim of this kind agenda pushing on young kids but back in the 90's except it was all about sex we all got really bad sex education which was just more fear mongering that was the thing at that time and it really messed me up and made me extremely depressed and wanting to avoid sex all together because some fuck face educators thought it would be fun to push politically motivated education on me that didn't actually make sense.
SpooksNov 6, 2015 10:33 AM
Nov 6, 2015 10:37 AM

Jan 2013
The hypocrisy on this is hilarious. Weren't gender roles bad?

Pacifica_Ocean said:

They're playing with bloks at 4 and they want to confuse the fuck out of them for what? personal gratification. They can all go to hell for treating kids like toys for their own amusement/sense of superiority.
Nov 6, 2015 10:46 AM
Sep 2013
ahh, good ol' political indoctrination of children.
Nov 6, 2015 4:59 PM

Apr 2015
It just hit me. Mr. Stewart could be a closet pedophile
#CHEXIT
Nov 6, 2015 5:06 PM

Jul 2015
let countries who allows these fall apart already
Nov 7, 2015 5:14 AM
Oct 2015
Here we go again, the LGBT Agenda pushing its' way to the youth just like how every other mentally ill person would do, as in targeting the youth. That's what Hitler did, no?

Anyway, once you're born a female, you are a female - once you're born a male, you are a male. Constantly pump in chemical hormones, add foreign objects into their bodies, cosmetic facial features, etc. Doesn't validate that you're a man, 'Ms' Stewart.
Nov 12, 2015 1:37 PM

Mar 2014
RedRoseFring said:
The only "trans" a 4 year old needs to know are transformers, robots in disguise. Finding out about men and women in disguise should come later.

lmao this is perfect.

OT: It's been fun UK. But seems like the party is winding down. Imma move to China.

> "i think Youtube is a pretty cool guy. eh sucks viacoms dick and doesn’t afraid of anything" - anon
Ban me plz
Nov 12, 2015 1:46 PM

Aug 2014
It's a brain chemistry thing.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Nov 12, 2015 1:49 PM

Jan 2015
>Says its a choice
>Leftists pressurize 4 year olds

AYyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lmao
Twitter and it's consequences had been a disaster for the human race
Nov 12, 2015 1:54 PM

Nov 2015
am I the only one who thinks that this is actually a good idea to prevent homophobe?
I mean, just knowing that transgender is not disgrace, doesn't mean that many people will converted as one right?
INTP (Ne)

A hound, begging for scraps at the emperor's table

Nov 12, 2015 7:37 PM

Aug 2013
Akihiko86 said:
am I the only one who thinks that this is actually a good idea to prevent homophobe?
I mean, just knowing that transgender is not disgrace, doesn't mean that many people will converted as one right?

1: 4 year olds are not homophobic they play with big ass kid friendly lego bloks and spin around till they're dizzy and go ewww to girls they're not running around in kkk masks kicking their black friends to the ground. If there really honest is a need to basically say to kids racism is bad K its not when they're 4.

2: the difference is they're forcing new things onto kids that are in no way ready to understand those things. Maybe we should teach kids how babies are made too just in case, teach 4 year olds what a tax return is. All this will succeed in doing is planting seeds of doubt in themselves into kids heads confuse them and generally fuck up their natural development. There comes a time for this sort of education and its not at bloody 4 years old.

RedRoseFring said:
The only "trans" a 4 year old needs to know are transformers, robots in disguise. Finding out about men and women in disguise should come later.

haha perfect

Nov 12, 2015 8:14 PM

Oct 2014
"If you want to do girly things just make sure to maintain your manhood or else you might end up making your girlfriend a sandwich".

Instead of telling kids that if they enjoy things associated with the opposite sex that they must be trans gendered we should make it more acceptable to simply like the things we like. Why is it more acceptable for girls to play with trucks than for boys to play with barbies? Trans is a personality disorder so it shouldn't be taken this lightly.
Nov 12, 2015 11:50 PM
Aug 2015
I think the campaigners should wait for the children to be a little older. Like, 9-12.

Otherwise I completely agree with this.
Nov 12, 2015 11:54 PM

Sep 2015
Pretty sure it left them confused more than anything else
Nov 23, 2015 2:39 PM

Jan 2015
I think its a good idea, I mean, 4 years old is probably too young for them to fully understand, but I've explained before to my 6 year old cousin that I'm trans and he does an even better job using my preferred name than my own parents do!
Nov 23, 2015 4:59 PM

Sep 2014
i dont think it perpetuates gender roles. if anything, i think the boys saying what girly things they like to do, and girls saying what guy things they like to do, shows them that everyone likes things of both genders. also i dont get why people think kids are pretty stupid. i think kids are smarter than people give credit for. its kind of ironic, full grown adults dont understand it either...just saying.
AnimeFreak-SanNov 23, 2015 5:07 PM
Dec 1, 2015 2:13 PM

Oct 2011
kidpix said:
I think its a good idea, I mean, 4 years old is probably too young for them to fully understand, but I've explained before to my 6 year old cousin that I'm trans and he does an even better job using my preferred name than my own parents do!

Naturallly, it's easier for kids to adapt than adults who have become set in their ways.
Dec 1, 2015 9:20 PM

Sep 2011
TheShepherd said:
I was a child victim of this kind agenda pushing on young kids but back in the 90's except it was all about sex we all got really bad sex education which was just more fear mongering that was the thing at that time and it really messed me up and made me extremely depressed and wanting to avoid sex all together because some fuck face educators thought it would be fun to push politically motivated education on me that didn't actually make sense.
Seriously only people who had the experience of being fed the propaganda when they were children knows how fucked up it can be. The academic standard has fallen so low, even a failure of human being can be hired to teach the kids bullshit they don't need to learn.
No way to recall
What it was that you had said to me
Like I care at all
But it was so loud
And you sure could yell
You took a stand on every little thing
And it was so loud
Dec 1, 2015 10:03 PM

Feb 2015
Milk_is_Special said:

kidpix said:
Akihiko86 said:

paprikawolf said:
Naturallly, it's easier for kids to be coerced into having their genitals and hormones mutilated than adults who have become set in their ways.

Into the ovens with these four.^

Jokes aside, if you were telling LGBT activists ten years ago that this sort of shit would be what their activism would lead to, they'd cry all day long about how you were making a slippery slope fallacy and that they'd obviously never try to indoctrinate children in such a manner. It's like certain people have forgotten how impressionable children are.
Now you're wondering if there's white text in any of my other posts.

Over there, I'm everywhere. I know that.
Dec 2, 2015 1:58 AM

Jun 2014
Can they even comprehend the topic?
All credit goes to Sacred.
Dec 2, 2015 4:34 AM

Dec 2012
All of these 1st world problems made my head spin. I personally identify with my penis, so that gives me every right to be a dick.

Oh and this about sums it up:
Dec 2, 2015 5:28 AM

Mar 2008
^
Actually ironically Iran a third world country has some of the largest amounts of reassignment surgeries. Yeah Iran a middle eastern Islamic country that has no problem putting homosexuals to death just for being gay. They use it as a way to get rid of the gays by converting them. Many do it just so they can avoid being killed.
Dec 2, 2015 5:35 AM
Mar 2011
traed said:
^
Actually ironically Iran a third world country has some of the largest amounts of reassignment surgeries. Yeah Iran a middle eastern Islamic country that has no problem putting homosexuals to death just for being gay. They use it as a way to get rid of the gays by converting them. Many do it just so they can avoid being killed.

lol at Calling iran a 3rd world nation Persia is 1st world if any hting persia is one of the oldest nations in th world [ hell the runis of Persepolis are in Iran
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Dec 2, 2015 5:42 AM

Aug 2013
of all the things getting force fed to kids these days this is probably not all that harmful
like this is what sets off the mal echo chamber not, reciting the pledge or something like that
Dec 2, 2015 6:00 AM

Mar 2008
DateYutaka said:
lol at Calling iran a 3rd world nation Persia is 1st world if any hting persia is one of the oldest nations in th world [ hell the runis of Persepolis are in Iran

Iran is a developing country but its often cited as third world for human rights violations among some economic things
Dec 3, 2015 8:12 AM

Oct 2011
Caelidesu said:

paprikawolf said:
Naturallly, it's easier for kids to be coerced into having their genitals and hormones mutilated than adults who have become set in their ways.

Thanks for changing my quote. I was making a statement about children's learning capabilities in general.
Dec 3, 2015 8:30 AM
Mar 2011
traed said:
DateYutaka said:

Iran is a developing country but its often cited as third world for human rights violations among some economic things

lol they have less in prison than the us among other things
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Dec 3, 2015 8:42 AM

Jan 2013
DateYutaka said:
traed said:

lol they have less in prison than the us among other things
That doesn't actually mean anything.

Also, Iran executes criminals at a frequent rate in comparison to the US so of course they're going to have less prisoners because Iran literally offs a portion of their incarcerated with a bullet to the head.
PeenusWeenusCaimDec 3, 2015 8:45 AM
Dec 3, 2015 9:52 AM

Mar 2014
there is nothing wrong in teaching ppl that things exist.

In first grade I learned what a penis was, omg so traumatizing /s
Dec 4, 2015 6:31 AM

Feb 2015
paprikawolf said:
Caelidesu said:

Thanks for changing my quote. I was making a statement about children's learning capabilities in general.

I was applying that to their learning of sexual norms and extrapolating it to its logical conclusion. I don't think you meant any harm. Road to hell is paved with good intentions and all of that.
Now you're wondering if there's white text in any of my other posts.

Over there, I'm everywhere. I know that.
Dec 4, 2015 6:35 AM

Sep 2012
LadyRenly said:

What, you think school is for learning? Get the hell out of here!
Dec 4, 2015 11:48 AM

Dec 2007
DateYutaka said:
traed said:
^

Learn descriptions. It originally came from a broad categorization under the Cold War.
First World: NATO and company
Second World: Warsaw Pact and company
Third World: everyone else

Iran is definitely Third World under the original definition. Post-revolution, it considered the USSR as the "Little" or "Lesser" Satan, with the US the "Great Satan." Obviously, it wasn't part of either bloc, and is a longtime member of the Non-Aligned Movement, which is basically an auto-classification to Third World under this definition.

Because most of the "everyone else" category is, and has been, made up of developing nations, it also came to be a euphemism for impoverished and developing countries. By almost all indices, Iran is considered a developing country. It has relatively poor infrastructure and low levels of technological and industrial development compared to developed nations. So, Third World fits there too.

LadyRenly said:

Yet, you don't try to teach algebra or statistics to a 4-year old. The problem is that to understand such things as transgender, the kid needs to already have a solid foundation in normal genders. At four, they don't. Instead, they're getting indoctrinated with something they can't fully grasp and don't understand, in the hopes that this can be used to influence current policy and modify their future intellectual development.
That's not teaching. And has no place in an institution of learning. At least, not in a free society.
Dec 4, 2015 11:59 AM
Nov 2009
This is what I think about transgender people:

If they haven't surgically changed their sex, they won't qualify as the opposite sex, no matter what gender they associate themselves with. This is the only appropriate way to change your sex and without undergoing a surgery, no one should label themselves as the sex they only wish to belong to.

Therefore, if the "man" the OP refers to hasn't surgically changed their sex, they won't qualify as a man.
Dec 5, 2015 12:01 PM

May 2009
LadyRenly said:
there is nothing wrong in teaching pp that things exist.

But there are some things (read: a lot) that they don't need to know about. Let kids be kids. Stop feeding them unnecessary BS. Let them find out about the stranger things in life when the time calls for it.

Besides, why should we treat transgender people like they're a whole new species and in need of special treatment? These people are not much different from those with a personality disorder, so why don't we treat them as the mentally ill they are, instead of special snowflakes?

If a person truly believes he's born as the wrong gender, then s/he should get corrective surgery, as that is (or should be) the only way s/he'll ever feel comfortable in his/her body. I don't see why we need to conform to their wishes, just because they have a mental issue.

Congratulations. Do you want a medal for that? =P
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 8, 2015 8:01 AM

Oct 2011
Caelidesu said:
paprikawolf said:

I was applying that to their learning of sexual norms and extrapolating it to its logical conclusion. I don't think you meant any harm. Road to hell is paved with good intentions and all of that.

There wasn't any intention at all. It's simply a fact that children more easily adapt and learn.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.