Forum Settings
Forums
Date A Live (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 26, 2015 10:47 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Somehow, I feel like this volume will be slow paced. Natsumi working on manga with the others huh? Cute. The volume cover itself has my interest so far though. Hoping Kurumi will make a surprise entrance again.
Jun 25, 2017 11:30 AM
Jul 2018
It was a good volume. Natsumi working on a manga/doujinshi with the others.

That ending!
Apr 17, 2018 5:27 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Finished reading this volume yesterday (already far into vol14).

This volume introduced a new spirit... been a long time! Yes Origami can count as a new spirit but she was on the plot since the first volume.
I only noticed this fact with this volume so the writter really did a good job that I was never bored about not having new spirits/characters introduced in everyone new volume.

I dig Nia alot, it is weird hearing calling boy eachtime but I like her spine.

Was pleasently surprised by that Origami/Miku combo, they are the most daring of the harem, it would be amusing to see them going at it again in the future, though Origami has to pay attention or else Miku will also go for her awhile lewding the rest (Miku is AWESOME!!!).

Natsumi is really growing on me as a character, her personally is so adorable, it was definitly great to see her full efforts, besides she an Yoshino make for a rather adorable duo.

Overall the whole volume was pretty solid and touching on actually interesting topics (like being "omniscient"), and I got a bit surprised when Ike revealed the truth about Nia past, the torture felt really horrible, reading that scene really gave me the chills, it felt bloody and gruesome.
But while the conclusion came as rather unexpected it also felt kinda rushed in a way, Nia only survived cuz Wescott didnt give a shit about it, the gang pretty much was destroyed and nia could very well had lost her life, they took a big L here.
It also felt a bit rushed, kinda anti-climatic in a way.

Afterword was really nice, just one day before finishing this volume I had seen DAL movie, if I had read the afterword before I would have gotten some big spoilers, but as it was seems like I really hit with the right timing!Sad Tohka ultimate form isnt cannon, I had seen that before on wiki and though it was from later LN volumes. ;(
Mar 20, 2019 6:36 PM

Feb 2018
Nia Creation

Nia appears before Shido and reveals that she was the Spirit captured by DEM. Also, her angel Rasiel grants her a degree of omniscience.
After a disastrous first date, the Shido and Spirits enter Doujin sales competition against Nia, with them attempting to convey the story of Shido saved him in manga form.

Nia reveals her theory that all Spirits use to be human.

More topics from this board

» Date A Live Volume 22 Discussion (Beware of spoilers)

WaterLord - Jul 28, 2020

15 by Hashiriya_weeb87 »»
Oct 19, 2023 1:57 PM

» Why does this have a higher score than the anime (no spoilers)

BigBowlNoodleBoi - Sep 19, 2021

12 by icefirestone23 »»
Aug 19, 2023 7:58 AM

» Date a live LN

ShadowOnyx01 - Jun 20, 2022

8 by mizunos404 »»
May 14, 2023 8:15 AM

» Last Day Alive

Syureria - Mar 20, 2019

4 by Roch2001 »»
Jun 24, 2022 7:04 AM

» Is there a Sequel to this novel?

SuzukiAkeno - Oct 25, 2021

1 by DeMarcK »»
Apr 9, 2022 7:39 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.