Forums
New
Oct 24, 2015 9:40 AM

Mar 2015
Hit me up with some good manga recs based on my list

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Animestic
Oct 24, 2015 11:10 AM

Jun 2014
you've read some manga that i loved so i'm gonna givwe you some of the other ones that i love. hope they suit your taste.

Code:breaker - action/really little romance, cold blodded guy that can manipulate blue flames is seen by a school girl when killing some dudes, that girl happens to be his classmate. the story is really hard to explain with my english mad skillz but it's damn worth reading. i know it's not much to go on but go read the description on mal and give it a try, it's really good.

Defense devil - it's action a bit on the comedy side but it's good. it's a bout a devil that was trown out of hell for being to good natured and now resides between hell and the human realm. for the first 20-30 chapters it's only about him saving souls sent to hell that were wrongly accused of a sin(yes, like a lawyer he finds evidence that proves the souls are inocent and then they go to heaven) but after those initial 20-30 chapters he is summoned by a nun, Maria(i think was her name), that wants to kill all the demons. Somehow they start fighting togheter against devils and a bigger threat. The ending blew my mind. It's purely worth reading just to find out what happens at the end(i know it's spoiling a bit but how else can i convince you it's a good read )

Psyren - the mc gets transported to a strange "alternate" world(it's "something else" world, you'll find out if you read it) where humans can develop superpowers because of a toxin thats present in the atmosphere. there are a lot more pepl sent to that place. they for a group and do missions(really, they are sent back and forth to their home and that alternate world at the will of some monster to do quests)

for now i have only recommended you some action manga cause thats the only kind of manga we have in common. but if you actually like romance and other genres gime a message. i've read more romance and yuri than action so i have some pretty good recs for them.
RecK96Oct 24, 2015 11:14 AM
Oct 24, 2015 12:38 PM

Jun 2014
Homunculus you will definitely like since you enjoyed Punpun.
All credit goes to Sacred.
Oct 24, 2015 12:43 PM

Mar 2015
Thanks XD

any more?
Oct 24, 2015 12:46 PM

Feb 2013
+1 defense devil
+1 psyren
adding
Alive: Saishuu Shinkateki Shounen
real account
liar game
btooom

webtoons
tower of god
My favorite quotes from animes:

Those who seek miracles will never experience one. The hand of salvation only extends to people
who try to make miracles happen. - Ef a tale of melodies.
I destroy worlds. I create worlds. - Code geass
We are humans. - Shinsekai yori
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! - One punch man
Oct 24, 2015 12:55 PM

Sep 2013
mahou shoujo of the end
mahou shoujo site
tokyo ghoul
pandora hearts
Oct 24, 2015 1:00 PM

Mar 2015
Smooki said:
+1 defense devil
+1 psyren
adding
Alive: Saishuu Shinkateki Shounen
real account
liar game
btooom

webtoons
tower of god

LOL,I have heard about TOG.Anything similar?

ichii_1 said:
mahou shoujo of the end
mahou shoujo site
tokyo ghoul
pandora hearts

Seen the anime..yeah no thank you
Oct 26, 2015 2:51 AM

Mar 2015
Thanks XD

Any more recs?
Oct 26, 2015 3:03 AM
Apr 2015
Animestic said:
ichii_1 said:
mahou shoujo of the end
mahou shoujo site
tokyo ghoul
pandora hearts

What didn't you like in Tokyo Ghoul? Because the anime didn't follow the source material accurately and the second season was a completely different one.

Anyway, I recommend:

Boku no Hero Academia
Mahou Sensei Negima
Drifters
Oct 26, 2015 4:20 AM

Mar 2015
Shiki said:
Animestic said:

What didn't you like in Tokyo Ghoul? Because the anime didn't follow the source material accurately and the second season was a completely different one.

Anyway, I recommend:

Boku no Hero Academia
Mahou Sensei Negima
Drifters

Too many things to count actually,the first season was still bearable and I don't want to use buzzwords but it always felt as if the show is advocating blood and gore just for the sake of being edgy i.e. there is nothing but superfluous reasons.
Oct 26, 2015 4:24 AM

Sep 2014
The Breaker + New Waves
Douluo Dalu
Girls of the Wild's
Mahou Sensei Negima!
Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi
Oct 26, 2015 4:27 AM

Mar 2015
Seepos said:
The Breaker + New Waves
Douluo Dalu
Girls of the Wild's
Mahou Sensei Negima!
Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi

Thanks for the manhua..never really tried one of those IIRC ..is there any difference between manhua and manga?
Oct 26, 2015 4:35 AM

Sep 2014
Well manhua is Chinese comic and they are usually full colored(might not be sure of this one) .
Oct 26, 2015 4:51 AM

Jul 2015
Nanatsu no Taizai?

More topics from this board

» New(ish) Manga Reader in Need of Recommendations!

Wakarimas-en - 46 minutes ago

0 by Wakarimas-en »»
46 minutes ago

» Era Samurai

Woraken - May 12, 2017

3 by RackOrRuin »»
2 hours ago

» ntr doujin?

3hitcombo - 3 hours ago

0 by 3hitcombo »»
3 hours ago

» doujin recommendation

3hitcombo - 4 hours ago

0 by 3hitcombo »»
4 hours ago

» Series with cute clothing and art style?

StrawberryBlxxd - Apr 16

14 by mo_lave »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.