MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Nyan Koi! Season 2 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Nyan Koi! »» Nyan Koi! Season 2 Discussion

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
12-18-09, 2:00 AM

I wanna start theard about new season, on the end of 12 episode they keep talking about what will be new in season2, who Junpei will choose and such.

12-18-09, 2:40 AM

Of course he'll never choose anyone, it's that sort of anime/manga.

12-18-09, 3:03 AM

No he must choose the twins!

In spoiler my anime list for now.

12-18-09, 3:36 AM

landlock said:

Agree, thats why I hate end of story like it. As far as I remember only in shuffle have good end, when that guy chose Asa-chan. But I still have hope that they will finish in good way and Junpei will choose Kaede. ;-)

12-18-09, 4:00 AM

Yup, he won't choose anyone. This is a harem after all. However, season 2 is welcome. XD
We are the United. Even in defeat we stand united.

12-18-09, 4:36 AM

SlashBeast said:
landlock said:

Agree, thats why I hate end of story like it. As far as I remember only in shuffle have good end, when that guy chose Asa-chan. But I still have hope that they will finish in good way and Junpei will choose Kaede. ;-)

Yeah I think that's the only anime of this sort in which the main character clearly chose one of the girls...well...there is also Da Capo

Check my Card Shop if you love shoujo manga&anime&VNs
Badges:

12-18-09, 5:02 AM

Almost forget, Clannad and Tomoya+Nagisa. So we have 3 harem-like anime with good ending.

12-18-09, 5:06 AM

What the hell... of course he won't choose, cos he only loves one girl from the start till the end, so nothing to choose from :P

12-18-09, 5:40 AM

There has never been any need for much of a choice. He has never shown feelings for other girls than Mizuno, Kaede

12-18-09, 5:48 AM

francismeunier said:
No he must choose the twins!

The twins!! I like them among the other girls.

12-18-09, 8:01 AM

Really hope there is gonna be a season 2 but as for Junpei choosing a girl......the only harem anime i have seen where the good guy actually chooses a girl at the end is Love Hina. of course i haven't seen every harem aniem out there yet.

12-18-09, 8:16 AM

Morcombe said:
Really hope there is gonna be a season 2 but as for Junpei choosing a girl......the only harem anime i have seen where the good guy actually chooses a girl at the end is Love Hina. of course i haven't seen every harem aniem out there yet.

I suggest watching Shuffle then.

12-18-09, 8:25 AM

The manga is still publishing and it's still far away from end i think..
So if you are inpatient you can touch the manga actually, or you can be patient and wait for 2nd season

SunyiNyufi said:
What the hell... of course he won't choose, cos he only loves one girl from the start till the end, so nothing to choose from :P
^and this, unless Kanako tell her real feeling for Junpei

Also i never knew Junpei's father is existed..i mean i haven't see his face even in manga XD

12-18-09, 8:29 AM

Laevantein said:
SunyiNyufi said:

At this point (both in the anime and manga) I don't really think that Kanako confessing would make any difference actually, cos Junpei still thinks of her as a pain most of the time. But well the end is still far :)

12-18-09, 8:37 AM

SunyiNyufi said:
Laevantein said:
SunyiNyufi said:

At this point (both in the anime and manga) I don't really think that Kanako confessing would make any difference actually, cos Junpei still thinks of her as a pain most of the time. But well the end is still far :)

I think Kanako forcing a kiss with the childhood memories recital will make a difference SunyiNyufi dear but I still say like Chizuru said.....bang them both twins! Lol you should see my pic barrage of the twins....I loved so much that I now miss them :( At least they are still DVD/BD rips coming up sooner or later somewhere on the internet.....:P

In spoiler my anime list for now.

12-18-09, 8:41 AM

Out of topic -.-"

Is there a certain date for 2 season ?? :D:D

12-18-09, 8:44 AM

bolaykim said:
Out of topic -.-"

Is there a certain date for 2 season ?? :D:D
No.

12-18-09, 8:46 AM

SunyiNyufi said:
Laevantein said:
SunyiNyufi said:

Yeah the ending still far..can't predict too much, but at least it will sway Junpei's feeling at some point..well let see where this go..i support Mizuno x Junpei actually^^

12-18-09, 8:46 AM

A forced kiss would only make things more awkward between Kanako and Junpei, mostly cos they still couldn't become real friends again (since it's most of the time Kanako abusing Junpei in one way or an other). So a kiss would mean, that Junpei has to reject Kanako (which he would do), and Kanako would be so heart broken, that Kaede would notice it, which would lead to a decision of her not accepting Junpei's or her own feelings...

Btw I pretty much like how Junpei is firm on who he likes. Was interested in Kämpfer for the exact same reason.

12-18-09, 8:52 AM

Indeed..also Kanako seems to be satisfied for now to be able to stand beside Junpei and to be his friend and Mizuno's friend, time and the mangaka can tell when this relationship will change

For Kampfer..i actually prefer he change who he likes XXDD..but yeah i respect Natsuru's decision

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices