Forum Settings
Forums

Taking Free Art Requests! ~Cytoscourge's Art Thread~

New
Oct 18, 2015 3:38 PM

Apr 2015
Yep, you read it right! You request something (whether anime, personal portrait, etc.) and I draw it. Here are the steps:

2. Write your request on this forum and confirm that you completed step 1.

3. Get your art, share it with others, and always feel free to PM me for updates/questions!
cytoscourgeSep 23, 2019 6:39 AM
Oct 19, 2015 7:32 AM

Apr 2015
xShy_Angelx said:
Hello, can you do a sketch of Kanade from Angel Beats if possible? I really like your art style btw, it looks very realistic ^-^

Sure I can! Want her doing anything specific or...? I've never really watched Angel Beats but I'll give it a shot. If you change your mind and want me to draw someone else instead, you can let me know that too. Also, thanks for the compliment! :) I'll try to make the sketch good!
Oct 19, 2015 8:13 AM

May 2014
hello there can u do some Seiya Kanie from amagi brillant park
thanks in advance
[center] [center]
Oct 20, 2015 10:10 PM

Apr 2015
dankun1st said:
hello there can u do some Seiya Kanie from amagi brillant park
thanks in advance

Here you go! Hope you like it dude.
Oct 20, 2015 10:23 PM

Apr 2014
Your art looks really good man! I noticed you've watched Yugioh, so could you maybe draw me a picture of Dark Magician Girl looking cute and wearing a duel disk? Thanks in advance.
Oct 20, 2015 10:46 PM

Jul 2012
If you're still doing this, would you be up for drawing the video game character "Elh Melizee" from Solatorobo for me? Would be pretty rad.
Here's some pictures of her, for reference: http://imgur.com/a/at4kH
I don't really care what she's doing, if anything, should you take on the request, so surprise me.

Also your artwork is pretty gud. I might suggest working on your hands though, as they seem to look a little off.
Oct 20, 2015 10:48 PM

Jul 2012
Could you draw me some Nodame Cantabile fanart? Of the two main characters ><
Surprise me~
Oct 20, 2015 10:54 PM

Aug 2015
Hi.
I'd like an anime Dante art for my profile. If you know who that is.
<=
Oct 20, 2015 11:00 PM

Nov 2013
Ahhhh, could you perhaps draw Mikoto Suoh, the red king, from K-Project, pretty please ? :3

Oct 21, 2015 1:29 AM

Mar 2012
If you're still doing this, I would love it if you could draw these two girls . . .

. . . rubbing their eyebrows together and looking at the viewer

For reference, red head is Yuiko Enomoto from the anime Love Lab
Other girl is Shin from the game Criminal Girls

It's not a fetish thing or anything

EDIT: If you agree to do it I'll follow you on Tumblr and put a link to your DeviantArt when I put the drawing on my profile~
Shimapan-chanOct 21, 2015 5:30 PM
Oct 21, 2015 9:20 PM

Apr 2015
Protaku94 said:
Your art looks really good man! I noticed you've watched Yugioh, so could you maybe draw me a picture of Dark Magician Girl looking cute and wearing a duel disk? Thanks in advance.

Seems like a fun drawing. But I ask you to please follow me onTumblr before I begin. Thanks!

Battlechili said:
If you're still doing this, would you be up for drawing the video game character "Elh Melizee" from Solatorobo for me? Would be pretty rad.
Here's some pictures of her, for reference: http://imgur.com/a/at4kH
I don't really care what she's doing, if anything, should you take on the request, so surprise me.
Also your artwork is pretty gud. I might suggest working on your hands though, as they seem to look a little off.

O_O Thanks for the critique. Yeah, hands are hard. If you point out anything that's wrong, I always take it into consideration, so thanks. About your request, I'm not familiar with this character and I don't think I'd be too into it. Do you have anyone else you'd like me to draw? Also, I do request that you follow me on Tumblr before I begin. I'd like to get something out of this as well!

mayukachan said:
Surprise me~

It's possible. Not familiar with the anime though. Any other desires? If not, I'll consider doing this. Also, I ask that you please read my request up above on the first post.

Z-Dante said:
Hi.
I'd like an anime Dante art for my profile. If you know who that is.
<=

Dante is hot as hell. I'd love to draw him. But I ask that you please look above to the first post and fulfill my request of following me on tumblr before I begin!

Shimapan-chan said:
If you're still doing this, I would love it if you could draw these two girls . . . rubbing their eyebrows together and looking at the viewer
EDIT: If you agree to do it I'll follow you on Tumblr and put a link to your DeviantArt when I put the drawing on my profile~

Sounds good. Not entirely familiar with these characters. If you have any other requests, I'm all ears. But if not, I'll try drawing 'em.
cytoscourgeSep 23, 2019 6:40 AM
Oct 23, 2015 1:08 PM

Mar 2012
cytoscourge said:

Shimapan-chan said:
If you're still doing this, I would love it if you could draw these two girls . . . rubbing their eyebrows together and looking at the viewer

Sounds good. Not entirely familiar with these characters. If you have any other requests, I'm all ears. But if not, I'll try drawing 'em.

Awesome
Just followed you on Tumblr (as 島田市 Japan 1995) and on DeviantArt (as Himeko-Katagiri)
Oct 25, 2015 5:10 PM

Oct 2015
Can you draw me an anime character thats a cross between adam blade(my profile pic)and the black knight from fire emblem.go to the anime idea topic caled "anime idea" here in the creative courner made by me for his personality,powers,etc.(assuming those are important in drawing).I imagined him as barechested,20ish,wears gauntlets,shoulder-pads,long armoired skirt thingy,armoured boots,black jeans,and u can take liberties from there.Sorry i dont have a deviantart,facebook,or tumblr but ill make one if u need it that bad.ill appreciate u making this as me and some of my friends are making an anime
The peasant is bound by the king. The king is bound by the peasants and their kingdom. But the Viking is bound to nothing but themselves.

Nov 1, 2015 9:39 PM

Apr 2015
[quote=Shimapan-chan]
cytoscourge said:
Awesome
Just followed you on Tumblr (as 島田市 Japan 1995) and on DeviantArt (as Himeko-Katagiri)

Yami_Sama said:
If you're still taking request , mind drawing krul tepes from Owari no seraph on a queen throne? xD Thanks ~

No idea who that is but I'll consider it if you meet my aforementioned terms.

LORDUBERKAISER said:
Can you draw me an anime character thats a cross between adam blade(my profile pic)and the black knight from fire emblem.go to the anime idea topic caled "anime idea" here in the creative courner made by me for his personality,powers,etc.(assuming those are important in drawing).I imagined him as barechested,20ish,wears gauntlets,shoulder-pads,long armoired skirt thingy,armoured boots,black jeans,and u can take liberties from there.Sorry i dont have a deviantart,facebook,or tumblr but ill make one if u need it that bad.ill appreciate u making this as me and some of my friends are making an anime

It's really great that you and your friends are starting an anime. But I think I would like to see how far you guys progress before I invest. So, for now, I think I'll avoid this. Thanks though~
cytoscourgeMay 18, 2021 10:21 PM
Nov 1, 2015 11:11 PM

Mar 2012
cytoscourge said:

Here you are. Hope you like it m8.

Awesome~!!! Thanks~!!
Nov 1, 2015 11:14 PM

Jul 2012
cytoscourge said:
mayukachan said:
Surprise me~

It's possible. Not familiar with the anime though. Any other desires? If not, I'll consider doing this. Also, I ask that you please read my request up above on the first post.
Watch'd on DA.
Nov 3, 2015 8:41 PM

Apr 2015
mayukachan said:
Watch'd on DA.

Thanks~ I can draw one or two of those characters but I can't find too many references for them. Do you want them kissing or something? If you have any other request, I'm happy to look into that as well.

Ana said:
Could you draw me England from Hetalia in a black turtleneck using the new art: http://goo.gl/uxobKq. I have followed you on tumblr~

Thank you! Though I'd love to draw that (and actually started!), I found this online. It's a picture of England with a black turtleneck T_T. I think that's better than anything I can draw. Want anything else that's interesting or do you just want my version of that?
Apr 10, 2016 8:07 PM

Oct 2015
Hey, um can you draw me the MC of a story im writing. Its getting fleshed out, but im in need of some motivation to move forward.

Thread here (MC description in OP): http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1492463

And the pic i made of him is here:

Also, i imagine him as having a Viking-esque appearance.

Thanks!
OutlawedDrifterApr 15, 2016 2:14 PM
The peasant is bound by the king. The king is bound by the peasants and their kingdom. But the Viking is bound to nothing but themselves.

Apr 16, 2016 3:10 PM

Apr 2015

Hi there. I can't draw it right now. Thanks for the request, but I'm taking a week or two off to practice some anatomy.

More topics from this board

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

4 by DollzchanAi »»
3 hours ago

» BL reference in Tomodachi Life

Kinspie13 - Yesterday

4 by Kinspie13 »»
12 hours ago

» How to Export/Backup Your Anime List Automatically! (TamperMonkey Script)

hacker09 - May 18, 2020

3 by Vapor_AU »»
Yesterday, 8:41 PM

» advice for someone returning to art

Crystepsi - Apr 4

5 by haaku-san »»
Yesterday, 4:21 PM

» Share an ai anime pic

NowOldCow - Dec 6, 2023

19 by loligoth666 »»
Yesterday, 9:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.