Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 17, 2009 12:28 PM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Depressing episode until the remaining 25% of it. From the beginning of the bath part, to the coffee shop (Ascoeur could not even eat 5 pumpkin puddings and Mi Nourose was surprised), abd Un-ou/Tweedlee are in some recuperation capsule so that's not positive. I curse for that G-Society and hate them forever in this serie. Apparently there were some G Society spies. I found it ridiculous that Dia tried to fight by herself and her way of hitting with her hands on one of the mutant lions (that does nothing at all) but Tama was nice with his shields and firepower. Other than that.....Ascoeur/Q-Feuille have new guardian robot and are C-Class ES members=>. The graveyard that was the most T_T because Trixi and Troyes are gone! They are gone for good and so is Rafale/Triumph! No more of any of them. Trixi/Troyes....TT_TT I am sad really they are gone now....curse you G-society!
Best part: the fight against 2 lion mutant and 2 Dragons with a central command. Trixi and Troyes powers exist in Ascoeur (she got Space Manipulation from Trixi) and Q-Feuille (Got Time Manipulation from Troyes) that made me a little happier that Trixi/Troyes live inside of Ascoeur/Q-Feuille.....^_^

Next episode is gay because they will show stupid things about the G-Society people and I don't like them.
francismeunierDec 19, 2009 5:03 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 17, 2009 12:30 PM

Jul 2008
francismeunier said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Depressing episode until the remaining 25% of it.
oh i see...that sure is something.
Dec 17, 2009 1:17 PM

Oct 2009
ShanaFlame said:
francismeunier said:
Depressing episode until the remaining 25% of it.
oh i see...that sure is something.
I had to do something before I finished writing. XD It's true it was depressing until the end of it.

Dec 17, 2009 3:34 PM

Jan 2008
francismeunier said:
Ascoeur/Q-Feuille have new guardian robot and are C-Class ES members

They are actually ranked C- (C-minus) like in the manga. Their robot, Typhon, is the same one they had in the pilot (although whether they kept the horse form remains to be seen)
Dec 17, 2009 5:09 PM

Oct 2009
shirobane said:
francismeunier said:
Ascoeur/Q-Feuille have new guardian robot and are C-Class ES members

They are actually ranked C- (C-minus) like in the manga. Their robot, Typhon, is the same one they had in the pilot (although whether they kept the horse form remains to be seen)
Hey thanks for info...^_^ C minus is only temporary..right? They can get to C class and I was about to add Ascoeur/Q-Feuille only need now is a ship with its own AI and practice like crazy to be as good as Trixi and Troyes.... I am really happy that at least something go left of the Jeannes. Typhon eh.....nice name.

Dec 18, 2009 12:15 AM

Feb 2008
Ascoeur and Q-Feuille have to practice since they power was G class, oh well we are sort of knew that will happend. :(

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Dec 18, 2009 1:30 AM

Oct 2009
Blackbird said:
Ascoeur and Q-Feuille have to practice since they power was G class, oh well we are sort of knew that will happend. :(
What is G class again if they are known as -C class only for now?

Dec 18, 2009 1:49 AM

Jul 2008
francismeunier said:
Blackbird said:
What is G class again if they are known as -C class only for now?
G class is an even stronger class compare to C class.
Dec 18, 2009 4:08 AM

Apr 2008
I believe G stood for Galaxy class in the old Kiddy Grade @,@
Dec 18, 2009 8:39 AM

Oct 2009
Darklight0303 said:
I believe G stood for Galaxy class in the old Kiddy Grade @,@
Ah ha! Thanks for info. So I was right above in one of my posts.....Ascoeur and Q-Feuille have a good chance to get much stronger...as long they kill G-Society and Gaktoer....I swear I will T_T with a big :) but Trixi and Troyes...TT_TT can't get over it, can't believe it still. The grave proves it but I refuse in my mind.

Dec 18, 2009 7:23 PM

Jan 2008
"C-" wasn't something that ever came up in the original series, the ranks there were C, S and G.

To manifest the ES members' special powers, there are many methods, starting with the natural talent one is born with, and those that are acquired through various means such as strict training and dangerous experiments.
ES members are ranked into three classes S, C & G. It is commonly thought that the initials stand for Copper, Silver, and Gold, however their true official meaning are that the initials stand for "Channel Opener", "Shamanic Agent", and "Gazer of Cosmos".
A Channel Opener literally means some type of circuit, a channel, or one who opens a channel. However, for what do they open a channel for, or to what they open a channel to has not been made clear.
A Shamanic Agent has the meaning of one with the characteristics of a shaman who acts as a surrogate. This also has not been made clear what they are being surrogates for. It is a title that almost seems to imply, a shaman who is a surrogate for a power that maybe godlike.
A Gazer of Cosmos has the meanings one who looks at, observes order, or one who watches. Order in this sense probably indicates the laws of physics. Perhaps it means a power that may impose its will upon the laws of physics. In reality, can a person with such an enormous power truly exist as a human being...?
Dec 23, 2009 7:21 AM

Nov 2008
I don't like at all how they acquired their new powers ( "My body must have remembered it" )
I'm dumbfounded that they didn't notice what those powers were until Dia mentioned it.

At least maybe now they can win...
*sigh*
Dec 23, 2009 10:28 AM

Oct 2008
Anyone notice on the gravestone that it said Trixie III Eclair

Dec 23, 2009 12:41 PM

Aug 2008
Not a bad episode but ridiculous power up is ridiculous. Btw weren't ES members technically immortal?

Anyway..

MEMORIZED!!
Dec 23, 2009 1:12 PM

Oct 2007
Kvakond said:
Not a bad episode but ridiculous power up is ridiculous. Btw weren't ES members technically immortal?

Anyway..

MEMORIZED!!

OBOETA!!

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 23, 2009 2:00 PM

Jan 2008
Kvakond said:
Btw weren't ES members technically immortal?

They were functionally immortal, in that as they were each irreplaceable they were artificially reincarnated if anything should happen to them. In the original series, the GOTT's ES-members were "encoded" by Eclipse, who used her ability to quantize the "soul" for transfer into a new body. If Eclipse is no longer around for whatever reason and the technique cannot be duplicated mechanically then this procedure may no longer be an option.
Or the graves are empty and Trixie will spring out with a "cha cha~n" in a few episodes time once the heat has died down.
Dec 23, 2009 2:59 PM

Aug 2008
Siva said:
Kvakond said:

Anyway..

MEMORIZED!!

OBOETA!!
Dec 24, 2009 1:30 AM

Oct 2007
LOL nice one.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 25, 2009 12:00 PM

Aug 2008
NeoNinja said:

I thought that trixie and troi resembled eclair and lumiere, does the headstone prove it?

Dec 26, 2009 2:17 PM

Mar 2008
Boring episode, with the girls going all emo... until that cool moment. I expected them to be powered-up, and i really enjoyed them using Trixie and Troisienne's abilities :)

And maybe Trixie and Troisienne were Eclair and Lumiere's clones... They changed bodies three times in Kiddy Grade, if i remember correctly. So i think it's not a surprise to have replacements in stock^^
Dec 28, 2009 10:16 PM
Dec 2009
akuma2002 said:
Boring episode, with the girls going all emo... until that cool moment. I expected them to be powered-up, and i really enjoyed them using Trixie and Troisienne's abilities :)

And maybe Trixie and Troisienne were Eclair and Lumiere's clones... They changed bodies three times in Kiddy Grade, if i remember correctly. So i think it's not a surprise to have replacements in stock^^

i think it was more then 3 because i found this picture on photobucket and it had like 7 different versions of eclair and Lumiere......
Dec 30, 2009 10:21 AM

Apr 2008
NeoNinja said:

Yup.
That means they're definitely Eclair and Lumiere in another body, right? I kept trying to read the other gravestone to see if 'Lumiere' was written on it, but they wouldn't show it u.u

And I so want to know how G-class abilities are learned like that... You just remember them ¬¬
Dec 30, 2009 10:43 AM

Jan 2008
I think the implication is that they always had the power but were not using it fully - Ascoeur's push-pull involved space like Trixie's Power-S and was basically a subset since Trixie could also teleport and do other things as well; Q-feuille's parfum involved time like Troisienne's Particle-T and again, Troisienne demonstrated the same sense of prescience on a couple of occasions. Either they didn't know how to use their powers fully until they saw it in action or the deaths of the others somehow unlocked their powers.
Mar 21, 2010 12:27 PM

Jun 2009
Kvakond said:
Siva said:
Kvakond said:

Anyway..

MEMORIZED!!

OBOETA!!

EPIC WIN
May 7, 2010 4:25 PM

Sep 2008
I find it super annoying that they just happened to get these awesome abilities. This show is just garbage. The only good part are the 2 eyecatches in the middle of the episode because it makes everyone look retarded, how they really should look like.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2010 10:54 AM

Jan 2010
there's been a while since i watched kiddy girl, i stopped on 9 because of the fansubs... they stopped in 9. So it was ''on hold'' in my list D:
this episode was a bit depressing, but i liked their new powers and dia ftw.
francismeunier said:

Next episode is gay because they will show stupid things about the G-Society people and I don't like them.
agreed.
Jul 7, 2010 6:27 AM

Apr 2010
pikel-kun said:
NeoNinja said:

I thought that trixie and troi resembled eclair and lumiere, does the headstone prove it?

I don't know, just a guess.

remember when in Kiddy Grade it was created more than one Eclair/Lumiere. This could be the same thing:
Eclair and Lumiere are reborn with new codenames: Trixi and Troyes, and also as Ascoeur and Q-Feuille, even though they are still under training. That's why they have the same powers (at least Ascoeur/Trixy and Q-Feuille/Troyes). They are the same person only on diferent bodies.
Just like the puppets and the real Eclair/Lumiere from the first anime.

What do you think???

Two animal rights protesters were protesting at the cruelty of sending pigs to a slaughterhouse in Bonn. Suddenly the pigs, all two thousand of them, escaped through a broken fence and stampeded, trampling the two hapless protesters to death. And they didn't even thank them, how rude!
Jan 31, 2011 10:32 PM

Mar 2009
I didn't like all that emo-ness.
Feb 7, 2011 1:33 PM

Jun 2009
In the mist of all the crap the scenarists and directors would have us endured, Q-Feuille breasts seem to have gone through a spur growth phase - so much they can't be contained within her waitress apron anymore!

I tell you what during these last 2 ep. my ratings for this thing has completely dropped down.
Mar 16, 2011 10:14 AM

Mar 2009
That was so annoying.

Aug 22, 2014 11:13 PM

Jul 2008
Awww, and here Ascoeur finally realized how pathetic she was then she goes and powers up and gets over it. :p

Now we move along.
Jan 11, 2022 9:05 AM

Nov 2010
For a second I thought it was gonna be cliche and Trix and Troi are back from the dead. Glad to see they assimilated their abilities instead. They should be on par with the G-Society goons.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiddy GiRL-AND Episode 20 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Feb 25, 2010

10 by dannymilk »»
Sep 28, 2022 2:01 AM

Poll: » Kiddy GiRL-AND Episode 5 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Nov 12, 2009

28 by dannymilk »»
Sep 18, 2022 3:32 PM

Poll: » Kiddy GiRL-AND Episode 3 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Oct 29, 2009

27 by dannymilk »»
Sep 16, 2022 1:41 AM

Poll: » Kiddy GiRL-AND Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FateEntity - Oct 15, 2009

62 by dannymilk »»
Sep 15, 2022 12:03 AM

Poll: » Kiddy GiRL-AND Episode 24 Discussion

Blackbird - Mar 18, 2010

33 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jan 11, 2022 7:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.