MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Emails, letter and AD translations
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Byousoku 5 Centimeter »» Emails, letter and AD translations

02-23-08, 8:14 PM

I copied this post from the general discussion topic because I think it is important to check the details in this detailed anime. It's really a shame because MANY details in this movie are written on papers, letters and ADS. I have to pause every now and then to read them.....But for the majority of audience here, Japanese is an unfamiliar language.

I will just try to clarify things a little bit (i hope) by providing the translation for those that don't have the subs for email messages, letters and ADS.
(Because using English to express Japanese expression is not that obvious, I'll try to do my best....)

The email Touno deleted in ep. 2
The title of the message was: This morning's dream
On a grassland on an alien planet, I (was) walking with the girl (that appeared) everytime (in my dreams). Like always, her face cannot been seen. In the air, somewhere nostalgic (?) .......

Basically, the text was cut off in the cell phone display. So the last sentence is half finished.....Then, he deleted the message (the window that appeared asked him if he wants to save this message)

Then the other message sent by his EX in ep. 3.

Hello, Touno-kun. It has been a long time (we haven't seen each other). Are you healthy?
I am extremely lost but, after all, I (sometimes) can't (support) not communicating with Touno-kun (you).

This is all for now. When I have time I may translate the letter, ads etc.

But if I made some mistakes or something is not clear, please add your opinions. Please also contribute by providing more translations.....I am posting this to ask others to help too (i am very busy and today's time is up....i don't know when the next time I'll improve this topic will be....)

bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?

02-23-08, 9:29 PM

wow thanks alot really cleared some things off i always wondered what that scene was all about with him and akari staring at the moon

06-29-11, 7:14 AM

Thanks for those.

07-01-11, 9:17 PM

he had an ex? wooot lol i didnt know

03-22-13, 10:38 AM

iWishTifaWasReal said:
he had an ex? wooot lol i didnt know

According to the book, he had more than 3

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices