MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

endorse ur created clubs!!
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» ♣ FREEDOM club ♣ »» endorse ur created clubs!!

Must be a Club Member to Reply
02-23-08, 7:44 PM

please join these clubs i created..

these are:

killua zaoldyeck...
kurapica...
law of ueki...
ultra maniac...
detective conan...
and
hitachiin twins...

HOPE U JOIN!!
anime is a great work of art^^

02-23-08, 10:46 PM

4 chan party van : D

02-24-08, 4:55 AM

ill join it!!
animes the best in the whole wild world!!!

02-24-08, 5:19 AM

If you like Gundam Wing, come join my club!! ^^

http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=829
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.

02-24-08, 5:42 AM

ill also join!!
animes the best in the whole wild world!!!

02-24-08, 11:55 AM

Station Tera-Alpha Anime & Manga: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=2606

Want to know what Animes we are watching? Which ones are good? Which ones are not worth watching? Well you found the right place!
This is the Station Tera-Alpha MyAnimeList Club. I (DARGONTeraAlpha) have created this Club to help the Members of our Site ( http://Anime.TeraAlpha.com ) keep track of the anime and manga they have Seen/Read.
We are an up and coming site that is looking for REAL anime and Manga Fans to contribute to our content! So if you are a HUGE anime fan and and have seen a lot of anime that is listed on MyAnimeList.net, please join our site and post a message to our Anime Forum. We will link to your Profile to help others find good Animes and Mangas.

IMPORTAINT: This Club will only accept Manager Approved Members. You must be able to verify that you have joined the Station Tera-Alpha Sci-Fi, Anime, & Manga web site.

02-25-08, 11:49 AM

I CREATED GREEN DAY FREEKs CLUB. I HOPE AT LEAST SOME JOIN. RIGHT NOW I HAVE A GRAND TOTAL OF 2 MEMBERS,THIS INCLUDES MYSELF. ITS NOT THAT GOO BUT I NEED TO GET MORE PICS.NOT VERY FUN THOUGH

02-25-08, 12:20 PM

All right. I've created the Swordsmen/Women Club and the Yu Yu Hakusho club. These are public clubs so you are welcome to join whenever you wish. You may discuss whichever relates to the clubs name (since they both kind of speak for themselves) and/or create topics that relate to the club.
"Someone once told me that, 'Friendships come with meetings, partings and reunions.' But how could you truly part with someone if they're always there...in your heart?"

04-04-08, 10:33 PM

*_*fruits basket*_*
*_*prince of tennis*_* <- i changed the name...... *_*cute guys of prince of tennis club*_*
*_*sysuke fuji lovers*_*
MAL messenger <- i'm not the one who created that... but i still want you to join!!
*_*anime addicts club*_* <- still working on it

pls join!!!! pls pls pls !!!! ♥_♥
Modified by hikari-chan, 04-07-08, 4:08 AM

04-02-09, 2:50 AM

I created the J-K pop community if you like that kind of music and you like to be actief on a club.

Then you should check the club out ;)

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices