Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 13, 2015 11:02 PM

Aug 2012
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso. such a high rating. it was supposed to make me feel something, but it didn't.
Oct 14, 2015 2:41 AM

Jun 2009
Haruhi 2009 is far above anything else in this regard. The first season was one of the main reasons that got me into anime "properly" and basically the first series I went totally crazy over. It's still one of my favourites and I rewatched it for (around) the 10th time just a couple of weeks ago. When a second season was announced I was so hyped. Then this happened...and it's not only Endless Eight, the rest (besides the Tanabata episodes) wasn't that great either.

afaptoremember said:
I don't know, probably Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica. It's a great anime but just too overhyped for me so wasn't as amazing as I was expecting. :/

Also this, kind of. The hype was sooo huge. I'm usually not affected by this but couldn't avoid it.

I've learned not to expect too much and going into a show with an open mind...
grandy_UiDOct 14, 2015 2:55 AM
Oct 14, 2015 3:27 AM

May 2015
I really wanted to like Freezing. It has my favorite female character design and the concept sounds it could be a lot fun. There was too much sexual violence and overblown drama. It took the worst parts of easy fun and seriousness. I wish it'd just give me straightforward sexy action series.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Oct 14, 2015 5:01 AM

Apr 2014
15poundfish said:
Diebuster
I was expecting a successor Gunbuster instead I got the pre-cursor of Gurren Lagann with creepy fan service. The show tries too hard to act like gunbuster but it is only a pale imitation that tries to cater to nostalgia.

This.

Death Parade - I had really high expectations for this show after watching Death Billiards, but the show tried to come up with a bullshit kind of plot instead of sticking to the guaranteed episodic setting and it ruined everything.

Kemonozume - The start is pretty good and the art is amazing in a way, but on the second half the director just went bat shit crazy and changed the plot to whatever the fuck was in his mind at the time, I've never seen such a high amount of random bullshit before.

Pupa - I was expecting something worse, it wasn't that horrible to be honest. Maybe I watched it with my expectations too low. I wanted to watch something that got me traumatized.

"Ah, what? What? Who are you? Ahh another Undead, eh? I took on Sen's Fortress alone... But I'm no different from those vile creatures... I was driven by conceit... Ahh, you think you're different? That you can handle it? Yes, I remember that feeling. For I was the same... So let me help you out. With your souls searching."
Crestfallen Merchant
Oct 14, 2015 8:05 AM

Dec 2010
Charlotte - went downhill after episode 1. Fuck the characters and fuck the plot devices. I was expecting Maeda to have learned his lesson with AB!'s flaws but this turned out to be way worse.

Rokka no Yuusha - I expected an action anime with a bit of mystery. Got mystery with little bit of action instead. The mystery wasn't even impressive. It took almost 2/3 of the show to determine who the 7th was, jfc.

Akame ga Kill - the first few episodes were really good - had a lot of action with decent comedy. However, the writers decided to fuck it up with adding forced romance and drama. The ending was also shit.

Gate - Expected too much based on the first two episodes. I thought it'd be full of action but all I got was people talking and being diplomatic and shit.

Death Parade - would've been far better had they opted not to include that cheap dramatic ending. The episodic stories were better.

Gosick - really liked the mysteries in this anime but the characters and forced drama ruined it.

Zankyou no Terror - found the first half really good. Then motherfuckin' Lisa came and ruined the show.

Shitgatsu - I expected this to be something that would pull my heartstrings. What I got was cheap drama and forced romantic conflicts instead. Not to mention that it was dragging the drama too much just to generate feels.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 14, 2015 8:09 AM

Apr 2011
I was pretty disappointed by Psycho Pass. I had been following it before it aired, and the director/producer were saying things like "the word moe' has been banned among our staff" as just a kind of joke that it will be a more serious mature anime. The premise seemed awesome, and it was seeming like a return to 90s-early 00s cyber punk anime.

It wasn't horrible, but it was certainly a disappointment. There were little parts that showed potential, but the stupid moments far outweighed them....
Oct 14, 2015 9:23 AM

Sep 2014
Code Geass. I expected Death Note 2.0 + mechas. I got a story about an overemotional teenager, fanservice, and a barely plausible plot.

Tokyo Ghoul. The first episodes were actually pretty good, and then everything got so dramatic and character development was sacrificed big time for plot/fancy fights.

Other than that, I've been pretty spot-on about my expectations/reality.
Oct 14, 2015 10:25 AM

Mar 2014
... your expectations were too high. (1)

FMAB
HxH
I should add that I enjoyed both shows (especially HxH) but judging from some rave reviews I had shaped a way more positive opinion, thinking I would watch a masterpiece. After watching these I had many complaints, especially in FMAB, which led to me being a bit disappointed.
... the manga was so much better. (2)

Tokyo Ghoul Root A is always the answer to this for me.

... it started out to be great but got so much worse by the end. (or the ending sucked) (3)

Charlotte
Death Note- it's still one of my favorite anime, but for me it started going downhill after episode 25. And that's not only because I liked L.

... it was so overhyped and finally fell flat. (4)

Oregairu + the ones from (1)
Oct 14, 2015 10:51 AM

Sep 2014
SAO.

So much wasted potential and the romance aspect of the show was just terribly written (imho ofc).
Oct 14, 2015 11:39 AM
Mar 2014
fate ubw, but that was mostly my fault
even if miura didnt fuck up so much it still wouldn't be the same as the VN
it just doesn't fit the medium that well

second biggest disappointment was chaos dragons
kill yourselves silver link

after that AgK i guess
Rinth said:
Every opinion is not equal. Some opinions are simply made out of shit.

nasuverse > your favorite anime
Oct 14, 2015 12:01 PM
Jul 2018
One of the most disappionting for me has to be Mnemosyne. When I started watching the show, I sincerely believed it would be a nice, quick Ergo.Proxy-esque Psychological-Anime, but then after around half of the first episode it just came down to the first few questionable scenes, e.g. with the Piercing-Lady.
By the second episode it slowly began to show it's true colors with shameless catering to Fanservice and that laughable "Angel" exposition - a real pain to get through.

Then probably Higurashi for similar reasons - catering to Shock Value instead of a well developed atmosphere. ((... your expectations were too high. (1)))

At least with shows like SAO you knew what you were signing up for :/
Oct 14, 2015 12:06 PM

Apr 2015
Hanamonogatari. Kanbaru is my favorite monogatari girl, and..Something about it just felt unsatisfying. Its very hard for me to put my finger on it.
Oct 14, 2015 12:26 PM

Jul 2013
These ones:

Guilty Crown: Due the fame of the anime, I watched it expecting to find an enjoyable anime. What I found was a series with many plot holes and incoherences, apart of bland characters and an horrible protagonist. Segai, the eyecandy and the sound was the best things of the series.

Mahouka: Expected to watch Harry Potter meets super technology. Found the adventures of Onii-sama destroying everyone ass. Very boring.

Akame ga Kill: Unlike others one of the list, I actually enjoyed the series due its action scenes, OST and because Seryu. However, the pointless death of characters, the forced drama, the wasting of characters and the anime original ending were a disaster. The manga is better. For one of the most hyped animes of 2014, it left me very disappointed.

Chaos Dragon: Being an anime created of the minds of 3 of the most successful creators of VN/LN, the anime was shit. Incoherent plot, unmemorable characters and pointless deaths make this the worst anime of the summer. Silver Link, I expected more from you.
Oct 14, 2015 12:32 PM

Apr 2011
Relinquish022 said:
Hanamonogatari. Kanbaru is my favorite monogatari girl, and..Something about it just felt unsatisfying. Its very hard for me to put my finger on it.

Yeah, I still haven't finished that yet. Her arc from the first season was WAY better then what I had watched of Hanamonogatari
Oct 14, 2015 12:34 PM
Mar 2014
Illyricus said:

Chaos Dragon: Being an anime created of the minds of 3 of the most successful creators of VN/LN, the anime was shit. Incoherent plot, unmemorable characters and pointless deaths make this the worst anime of the summer. Silver Link, I expected more from you.

They could just make some anime original scenes and get it over with, but they had to make original shitty villains (spider general and the guy in episode 1 both come to mind), ruin characters (SWELLOW IS KING), change their abilities (and in what way; edge power was ridic), and make Fubuki MC when what a lot of people liked about it was the way it was 5 different characters with different motives on an adventure without any one of them being the main focus/protagonist. Made me fucking mad.
Rinth said:

Oct 14, 2015 12:53 PM

Jul 2013
omfgplzstop said:
Illyricus said:

They could just make some anime original scenes and get it over with, but they had to make original shitty villains (spider general and the guy in episode 1 both come to mind), ruin characters (SWELLOW IS KING), change their abilities (and in what way; edge power was ridic), and make Fubuki MC when what a lot of people liked about it was the way it was 5 different characters with different motives on an adventure without any one of them being the main focus/protagonist. Made me fucking mad.

That makes me mad too. Swallow was one of the most rescatable characters of the series along Kaguraba, so know that Silver Link ruin his character makes me angry. And now that you mentioned the villains, it makes me wonder why they put Khouran as the main villains in the beginning of the series and later they ignored them except in the three final episodes with the girl of the dog and the other guy. Thats unnerving.

A story with many main characters like Baccano o Durarara would be much better. And that's sad, considering that Ryohgo Narita also participated in the project.
Oct 14, 2015 12:55 PM
Jan 2015
Oh god was Chaos Dragon bad, but i didn't have any high expectations for it so I wasn't very disappointed.
My Queens

Oct 14, 2015 1:19 PM
Mar 2014
Illyricus said:
omfgplzstop said:

That makes me mad too. Swallow was one of the most rescatable characters of the series along Kaguraba, so know that Silver Link ruin his character makes me angry. And now that you mentioned the villains, it makes me wonder why they put Khouran as the main villains in the beginning of the series and later they ignored them except in the three final episodes with the girl of the dog and the other guy. Thats unnerving.

A story with many main characters like Baccano o Durarara would be much better. And that's sad, considering that Ryohgo Narita also participated in the project.

There wasn't even a war with Khouran in the original. They added that for no reason at all. The girl who was sacrificed for Ibuki's anime original edge power ended up being an antagonist in the original, too, so her getting killed off like that was really irritating to watch.
Swellow and Kaguraba are awesome tbh. The best characters in the story imho. I dropped the anime at episode 3, so idk if they fixed that later on, but Swellow's curse looks completely different in the original. It's all sinister and lava-y and shit, but in the anime it just looked like weird fairy dust lol. I'm still trying to look for something I liked about the anime other than Swellow's barrel sheath, and I just get angrier when I can't come up with anything but complaints since I've been trying to find something for over 10 minutes now. Seriously.
Rinth said:

Oct 14, 2015 1:28 PM

May 2015
Fintan said:
I was pretty disappointed by Psycho Pass. I had been following it before it aired, and the director/producer were saying things like "the word moe' has been banned among our staff" as just a kind of joke that it will be a more serious mature anime. The premise seemed awesome, and it was seeming like a return to 90s-early 00s cyber punk anime.

It wasn't horrible, but it was certainly a disappointment. There were little parts that showed potential, but the stupid moments far outweighed them....

I'm 9 episodes into it and so far, I wouldn't call it a return to serious cyberpunk. It's just a really stylish and fun thriller. It's hinting that it may have interesting to say later. I hope so.
Oct 14, 2015 1:35 PM

Jul 2013
omfgplzstop said:
Illyricus said:

There wasn't even a war with Khouran in the original. They added that for no reason at all. The girl who was sacrificed for Ibuki's anime original edge power ended up being an antagonist in the original, too, so her getting killed off like that was really irritating to watch.
Swellow and Kaguraba are awesome tbh. The best characters in the story imho. I dropped the anime at episode 3, so idk if they fixed that later on, but Swellow's curse looks completely different in the original. It's all sinister and lava-y and shit, but in the anime it just looked like weird fairy dust lol. I'm still trying to look for something I liked about the anime other than Swellow's barrel sheath, and I just get angrier when I can't come up with anything but complaints since I've been trying to find something for over 10 minutes now. Seriously.

My God, how much did Silver Link butchered the story?, I also heard that Lou (Urobuchi's character), was a man in the original novel, but they later change the character to a busty female. Well, at least the sword with Tomokazu Seki's voice was hilarious.

The girl that Ibuki kills in the first episode later returns as a Returned One in the anime thanks to Ibuki's sister. I don't know is that was her face heel turn, but her character was really bad in the anime.

As far as I can remind, Swallow's power in the anime kills things, turning them into dust. However, he gets a really badass moment when the group is fighting the Returned Ones in the volcan. Probably the best action scene of the series.

TheBrainintheJar said:
Fintan said:

I'm 9 episodes into it and so far, I wouldn't call it a return to serious cyberpunk. It's just a really stylish and fun thriller. It's hinting that it may have interesting to say later. I hope so.

You are still in the part of the series when Akane's team is fighting against Makishima's puppets. When Makishima took the role of main antagonist, the series becomes much better. Watch the 11th episode to understand me.
Oct 14, 2015 1:37 PM

Nov 2014
TheBrainintheJar said:
Fintan said:

I like Psycho pass but its nowhere near a serious cyberpunk. Really the world of Psycho Pass is not explored enough like Ghost in the Shell which focused on the atmosphere and its world. Its like a baby gate-
way to this genre. And there is nothing wrong with that its a fun show.
Oct 14, 2015 1:48 PM
Mar 2014
Illyricus said:
omfgplzstop said:

My God, how much did Silver Link butchered the story?, I also heard that Lou (Urobuchi's character), was a man in the original novel, but they later change the character to a busty female. Well, at least the sword with Tomokazu Seki's voice was hilarious.

The girl that Ibuki kills in the first episode later returns as a Returned One in the anime thanks to Ibuki's sister. I don't know is that was her face heel turn, but her character was really bad in the anime.

As far as I can remind, Swallow's power in the anime kills things, turning them into dust. However, he gets a really badass moment when the group is fighting the Returned Ones in the volcan. Probably the best action scene of the series.

I actually think that scene was in the original story, which is strange considering that the first 2 episodes were more or less completely anime original xD. Don't remember too much of the third but I think it did adapt some things lol, so I guess it does make sense. Swellow's curse is kind of the same in the original, except slightly different and all sinister and shit, and actually brought out all of the object's power and was amplified thx 2 black dragon and some other shit I don't even remember but yeah nothing too big. Though it did look completely different:

Was it black during the scene you mentioned?
Rinth said:

Oct 14, 2015 1:50 PM

Jul 2015
hxh
neferpitou vs gon was the worst fight in anime history
Oct 14, 2015 1:56 PM

Dec 2012
Of most recent memory, I would say Charlotte. It had an infinite amount of potential but squandered most of it on a half baked, whimsical quest to differentiate its ass from its elbow. Possibly the worst part of it all, is that all it needed was 12 more episodes and coherent transitions to go from meh to masterful.
Oct 14, 2015 2:01 PM

Jul 2013
omfgplzstop said:
Illyricus said:

I actually think that scene was in the original story, which is strange considering that the first 2 episodes were more or less completely anime original xD. Don't remember too much of the third but I think it did adapt some things lol, so I guess it does make sense. Swellow's curse is kind of the same in the original, except slightly different and all sinister and shit, and actually brought out all of the object's power and was amplified thx 2 black dragon and some other shit I don't even remember but yeah nothing too big. Though it did look completely different:

Ahh, that's scene was the same in the anime, including the pact with the Black Dragon and stuff. A really badass scene.
Oct 14, 2015 2:07 PM
Mar 2014
Illyricus said:
omfgplzstop said:

Ahh, that's scene was the same in the anime, including the pact with the Black Dragon and stuff. A really badass scene.

Lmao, good to know that it was still badass. Though I doubt even Silver Link could ruin such a badass scene o;

It's a shame complaining about this won't fix anything lol. They're kinda fucking up Rakudai too right now from what I've seen (though I've yet to even finish the first volume of the novels and am only 6 chapters into the manga) so meh. I always thought my most hated studio was Toei because of OP but I'm starting to doubt it now xD

Btw, I recommended Haikyuu to you on your profile because dat 88.4% compatibility

then again my list is missing like 30-40 entries so idk if it'd be the same with them in it
Rinth said:

Oct 14, 2015 2:08 PM

Jun 2014
Ratohnhaketon said:
Of most recent memory, I would say Charlotte. It had an infinite amount of potential but squandered most of it on a half baked, whimsical quest to differentiate its ass from its elbow. Possibly the worst part of it all, is that all it needed was 12 more episodes and coherent transitions to go from meh to masterful.

12 MORE EPISODES?! It only needs a complete script change for it to be more successful than it already is, for example by removing that stupid idol character Yusarin which stalls the plot advancement.
All credit goes to Sacred.
Oct 14, 2015 2:11 PM
Mar 2014
FireEmblemIke24 said:
Ratohnhaketon said:

12 MORE EPISODES?! It only needs a complete script change for it to be more successful than it already is, for example by removing that stupid idol character Yusarin which stalls the plot advancement.

yusarin was cancer
Rinth said:

Oct 14, 2015 2:13 PM

Jul 2013
omfgplzstop said:
Illyricus said:

Lmao, good to know that it was still badass. Though I doubt even Silver Link could ruin such a badass scene o;

It's a shame complaining about this won't fix anything lol. They're kinda fucking up Rakudai too right now from what I've seen (though I've yet to even finish the first volume of the novels and am only 6 chapters into the manga) so meh. I always thought my most hated studio was Toei because of OP but I'm starting to doubt it now xD

Btw, I recommended Haikyuu to you on your profile because dat 88.4% compatibility

then again my list is missing like 30-40 entries so idk if it'd be the same with them in it

I don't think that is fair to compare Silver Link with the actual Toei. SL at least does a decent job with the first two seasons of Prillya, Toei's One Piece is horrible.

I watch the message in my profile, I will watch it, the anime gets a really nice score and I didn't know about an anime about volleyball, so it will be funny to watch.

Apr 2014
omfgplzstop said:
FireEmblemIke24 said:

yusarin was cancer
She was just a character that was somewhat needed to make the sister more noticeable, that's why her character is that way.

Dec 2012
FireEmblemIke24 said:
Ratohnhaketon said:

Now now, you needn't speak ill of Yusa-tan! Here, let me make you feel better!

There, now we all give Charlotte 10/10 :>.
Oct 14, 2015 3:08 PM
Jul 2018
Requiem for the Phantom.
Oct 14, 2015 3:12 PM

Sep 2015
Ratohnhaketon said:
FireEmblemIke24 said:

Yusarin is good <3
Oct 14, 2015 3:41 PM

Aug 2013
Guilty Crown - amazing visuals, to bad the rest of it sucks

Eden of the East + (Movies) - probably gets me the most upset it had a great great premise but then it just will full stupid

Future Diary - Yea I'm salty about the ending what of it

5 Centimeters per Second - just didn't enjoy it

Kaze no Stigma- Manga writer died and they just had to end it, otherwise it was a really good show
Oct 14, 2015 8:55 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
IamWEB said:

Eden of the East + (Movies) - probably gets me the most upset it had a great great premise but then it just will full stupid

THIS. The serie was really good, but it went downhill with the movies, specially the second.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Oct 14, 2015 8:58 PM

Aug 2008
After all this while, still Endless Eight.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Oct 14, 2015 9:01 PM

Jan 2014
tragedydesu said:
hxh
neferpitou vs gon was the worst fight in anime history

Yep. That was pretty awful.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Oct 15, 2015 1:39 AM

Jun 2009
DatRandomDude said:
IamWEB said:

THIS. The serie was really good, but it went downhill with the movies, specially the second.

Oh yeah, forgot about that one. I really liked the series but the movies sucked.

For all the mentions of Psycho-Pass here, I'll say that I loved the first season but the second season and movie fall squarely in this topic for me.
Oct 15, 2015 2:11 AM

May 2015
Ratohnhaketon said:
FireEmblemIke24 said:

She was very unnecessary. I never saw how she contributed to the plot.
Oct 15, 2015 3:03 AM

Oct 2013
Deadman Wonderland, was recommended to me a few times and it's a very wellknown anime. But the main character just killed it for me. Not saying it's bad tho.

Mahou Magica, probably cause I was spoiled a bit
Oct 15, 2015 3:43 AM

Oct 2015
Hunter x Hunter 2011

my expectation is too high maybe...

1. The color are too bright, and it has low quality of graphic. no shading or whatever, definitely not a 2011 quality
2. Like a new different anime that use the original HxH popularity to gain fame. Too many great scene being cut.
- No honey hallucination event, the fat man loses because his strength, not being tricked by tonpa.
- Leorio's dream of money is pretty plain. there's no explanation like he wanted to be doctor just like in the original series.
- tonpa's slyness discovered very early, just in the entrance of the 1st exam, BORING.
Oct 15, 2015 4:29 AM

Nov 2014
Tokyo Ghoul for me.. My friends hype it as the best anime in 2014 but i found it's boring.. (this is coming from someone who enjoy shows like SnK and Parasyte which have the same vibes and atmosphere with TG). I do hear that the manga is far superior than the anime though..
Reality is the lifeblood that makes a work pulse with energy. Reality itself is entertainment

Oct 15, 2015 4:48 AM

Jan 2009
Berserk, Flame of Recca and Samurai Deeper Kyo
All fall under the " the manga was so much better" type

Berserk: I don't really need to explain this right?
Flame of Recca: The series ended before the manga, but real problem was that anime original ending was just pure shit
SDK: The anime is just a horrible buthering of the source material

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Oct 15, 2015 5:09 AM

Sep 2011
_Peksi said:

Flame of Recca: The series ended before the manga, but real problem was that anime original ending was just pure shit

I actually first and foremost thought Berserk but not because I was comparing to the manga >.< I went into that series not knowing a single thing about Berserk (nor how "bad" aka "hardcore" the original manga is). Needless to say I was NOT expecting that last episode and it made me seriously drop the series from a possible 9/10 down to a 5/6 simply because it got under my skin xD so as someone not influenced by it's manga, it had the biggest upset ending I've ever personally experienced.

Otherwise, there are loads of series that fall short of their manga counterpart - you'd have a harder time finding an anime that was better than it's original manga usually.

โ˜… Scavenger Hunts โ˜…
โ˜… Hi-Score Challenge โ˜…
โ˜… Represent AWC Club โ˜…
โ˜… Anime Watching Challenges Club โ˜…
Oct 15, 2015 5:23 AM

Jan 2009
riho88riho said:
_Peksi said:

I actually first and foremost thought Berserk but not because I was comparing to the manga >.< I went into that series not knowing a single thing about Berserk (nor how "bad" aka "hardcore" the original manga is). Needless to say I was NOT expecting that last episode and it made me seriously drop the series from a possible 9/10 down to a 5/6 simply because it got under my skin xD so as someone not influenced by it's manga, it had the biggest upset ending I've ever personally experienced.

Otherwise, there are loads of series that fall short of their manga counterpart - you'd have a harder time finding an anime that was better than it's original manga usually.

I saw the anime before the manga too.
My thoughts after the last ep were essentially
"..wait that's it? That's where it ends? Da fug is this BS? Goddamnit you can't just drop a bomb like that and then just end it. Also what about that stuff from the beginning, where Guts had a freaking canon in his arm and he was killing monsters? I was so looking forward to seeing more of that"
Then I read the manga later on and concluded that it's just that much better.

True dat

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Oct 15, 2015 5:32 AM

Aug 2014
SAO.

1st episode was good and me interested in it, but instead we got...that.
Oct 15, 2015 5:44 AM
Oct 2015
_Peksi said:
riho88riho said:

I saw the anime before the manga too.
My thoughts after the last ep were essentially
"..wait that's it? That's where it ends? Da fug is this BS? Goddamnit you can't just drop a bomb like that and then just end it. Also what about that stuff from the beginning, where Guts had a freaking canon in his arm and he was killing monsters? I was so looking forward to seeing more of that"
Then I read the manga later on and concluded that it's just that much better.

True dat

Just finished Shigurui. Excellent anime, but it suffers from the same Problem as Berserk.
Oct 15, 2015 5:51 AM

Aug 2014
TheBrainintheJar said:
Fintan said:

The 2nd half is much better but it still remains really stylish and awesome. Also akane is so moe that it's unbelievable.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Oct 15, 2015 5:52 AM

Aug 2014
Gangsta was pretty disappointing because the animation was bad and the story really didn't progress very much. A lot of the fights in UBW weren't as good as I imagined.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» You truly don't care about anime MAL score/rank? Ooh cool, but... ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 21

95 by H-A-M-M-Y »»
4 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Apr 23

66 by BatoKusanagi »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » Best kind of relationship in anime?

IpreferEcchi - Apr 22

19 by BatoKusanagi »»
8 minutes ago

» How is anime doing in the UK these days?

VeryRedBags - 47 minutes ago

1 by MeanMrMusician »»
11 minutes ago

Poll: » Bare feet or pantyhoses?

Absurdo_N - Apr 23

31 by BatoKusanagi »»
13 minutes ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.