Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 13, 2015 7:55 AM

Aug 2009
In the third episode of Unlimited Blade Works S2, Ilyasviel sees her mother, Irisviel, in a very distorted form. Said distorted form is voiced by Ohara Sayaka, who's the same seiyuu that also voiced Irisviel in both seasons of Fate/Zero.

I was wondering whether Irisviel and her seiyuu should be added to the character list of UBW. I read the guidelines and it says

Characters will not be related to series they made brief cameos in or were referenced to in.

I wouldn't call her appearance a "brief cameo" at all. It's not like when Acht made a three second cameo with no voice acting in the same episode. I understand he shouldn't be listed, but I think the case is different for Irisviel, since her scene is pretty significant and she has loads of lines.
Nov 11, 2015 4:43 AM
Jun 2015
It didn't seem to be Irisviel. It was either the grail corrupted or Illyasviel's imagination.
Nov 11, 2015 7:20 AM
Jun 2015
JohnorAnime said:
JewellTH said:
It didn't seem to be Irisviel. It was either the grail corrupted or Illyasviel's imagination.

Hold up! On that picture of yours is that school days I see? and you adore it!?

Lol, no. School days is bad imo, but I adore Kotonoha. I have a thing for shy yandere girls.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character & People DB - Recent Merges/Removals ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kuroshiroi - Dec 6, 2009

1397 by Dedzapadlo »»
10 hours ago

» Norio Wakamoto did narration for Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2

ryu2k2 - Apr 21

0 by ryu2k2 »»
Apr 21, 6:17 AM

» Tatsunoko Production profile pic disappeared?

EdgyEcchiSenpai - Apr 17

1 by Jhiday »»
Apr 18, 1:45 AM

» Character Picture Move Request

SimpleXtra - Apr 17

0 by SimpleXtra »»
Apr 17, 3:39 AM

» Character Picture Change Request

queserasera - Apr 16

0 by queserasera »»
Apr 16, 1:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.