Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Oct 14, 2015 8:12 PM

Jan 2014
No said:
DisdainMatto said:
Be careful what threads you ask for, I might just make them.
That thread already existed. Locked or deleted.
Damn, have to think of some other fucked up threads, let's see... oh right the question I got answered on a livestream a while back should work.
I love Christine

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; In proportion as he simplifies his life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness." - Henry David Thoreau

Oct 14, 2015 8:13 PM

Jul 2014
Astros said:
Blarey said:
Studies show that tomboys have a bigger chance of being gay than non-tomboys so I have once again proven my original post, not half, but about 1/3 or so. Not trying to offend anyone or anything.

Let's all deny the studies though why not.
I hope you realize you're telling anyone who is interested in tomboys that they have no chance. The ramifications of such a statement are not well received.
:wipes away tears:
Oct 14, 2015 8:15 PM

Dec 2013
ibear said:
:wipes away tears:
:Pats back: Don't fret, we still have a chance. After all, they're only halfway there.
Oct 14, 2015 8:17 PM

Nov 2013
DisdainMatto said:
No said:
That thread already existed. Locked or deleted.
Damn, have to think of some other fucked up threads, let's see... oh right the question I got answered on a livestream a while back should work.

You won't though lol
Oct 14, 2015 8:18 PM

Jan 2014
Blarey said:
DisdainMatto said:

You won't though lol
I'd rather not get banned, so no. Though the answer I got before was quite interesting.
I love Christine

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; In proportion as he simplifies his life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness." - Henry David Thoreau

Oct 14, 2015 8:23 PM

May 2015
jc9622 said:
So you want me to choose?
+1

Now to answer OP question let’s see... Nah, I can't choose. ^_^

I think whichever of the one make me happy it doesn’t matter if it a tomboy or a girly girl. Now, if the girl dresses like a tomboy and acts like one (wrestling for remote control supremacy, pillow fights out of nowhere, drinking milk straight of the container to name a few) and of top of that being a closet girly girl. Man that is a huge nosebleed incoming.

(✌゚∀゚)
Oct 14, 2015 8:34 PM

Oct 2014
kitten said:
i play sports but wear skirts too
i grew up with 5 brothers but i still wear makeup

its completely possible to be both =P
i guess more girly..
You sound cute. BTW, sports skirts are actually quite attractive.
Oct 14, 2015 8:41 PM

Oct 2013
girly girls with tomboy looks
Oct 15, 2015 3:11 AM

May 2015
Josh said:
TheBrainintheJar said:
I want a girl who's into my hobbies and also does her 'femininity' thing. Femininity is sexy. Girl in pink dresses and stockings are sexy, especially when they play video games and read books.
I think this is essentially what most guys mean by "tomboy". Guys mean that they like girls who are feminine in most respects, but who have a few carefully chosen masculine qualities. Guys certainly don't mean that they tend to like girls with a relatively high proportion of random masculine qualities. In that sense, the term is a bit misleading.

I see nothing masculine about video games or intelligence. It's just traits I like because I have them too (well, the video game thing) and offer me a common ground to connect.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Oct 15, 2015 3:17 AM

Sep 2014
TheBrainintheJar said:
I see nothing masculine about video games or intelligence. It's just traits I like because I have them too (well, the video game thing) and offer me a common ground to connect.

Video games are usually associated with guys since it's largely targeted at a male audience. As for intelligence, I think that's become a lot more gender neutral over the years, but many people still view males as being the more intelligent of the two sexes, in general.

I've been playing video games for the past 16 years, and most of my friends in the hobby have been male as well. I rarely come across fellow females who are into the hobby, unfortunately.
Oct 15, 2015 10:38 AM

Mar 2014
SnugglyWhuggly said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

Video games are usually associated with guys since it's largely targeted at a male audience. As for intelligence, I think that's become a lot more gender neutral over the years, but many people still view males as being the more intelligent of the two sexes, in general.

I've been playing video games for the past 16 years, and most of my friends in the hobby have been male as well. I rarely come across fellow females who are into the hobby, unfortunately.

I think the distinction lies in intelligence and genius. Girls tend to be more 'intelligent' while it's easier to find 'geniuses' among boys. It's just a hunch though. Considering, female gender looks for 'stability' and the female psyche is averse to the idea of taking risks; that's compatible with intelligence but not so much with 'geniuses'. There were, however, some exceptions but mostly the genius are of the male gender.
[i]"Yet each man kills the thing he loves,
By each let this be heard,
Some do it with a bitter look,
Some with a flattering word,
The coward does it with a kiss,
The brave man with a sword!''
~Oscar
[/i]
Oct 15, 2015 2:17 PM
Jul 2018
If you guys are looking for quality go for tomboys ^__^
But not the dirty kind that forget that they're humans D:
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» What if Burger is on a stick?

Dragevard - Feb 10, 2022

11 by Nayborie »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

57 by Ejrodiew »»
33 minutes ago

» What's the best way to translate Yu-Yu-Hakusho's title

AlphaMaleScotty - 8 hours ago

6 by Dumb »»
36 minutes ago

» The level of NoLifer / NEET / Hiki you are?

IpreferEcchi - 6 hours ago

10 by Zarutaku »»
1 hour ago

» (Personality) Try to paste 3 different statements that matter to you

IpreferEcchi - Yesterday

9 by fae »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.