Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 11, 2015 4:58 PM

Jan 2015
Well, I'm not saying they'd go to the Dark Continent, just would they get involved somehow in the arc? Gon needs to figure out how to get his nen back and while Killua is traveling all over the world with Alluka...Alluka is related to a DC's creature as well. At least Killua has a reason to go to Dark Continent, but then again, would it be possible if both of them get involved in the Arc.

http://hunterxhunter.rocks/

While it's most likely a fan-made, I really wish it is Togashi who writes it. The Ships who goes to Dark Continent needs 2 months to arrive in Dark Continent.

If Zushi gets involved, perhaps Wing, Biscuit, and Kaito would get involved as well?
Oct 11, 2015 5:19 PM

Feb 2015
I think they might make some appearances but i hope they dont show up much. It should be more about other characters. Hopefully, this will be a long arc focusing on Kurapika, Leorio, Zodiacs, Phantom Troupe, Hisoka, and Biscuit. I hope Togashi makes it the most epic thing ever.
Oct 14, 2015 3:12 AM

Jun 2015
I hope not, the other characters need more screen time
Oct 14, 2015 3:17 AM

Jun 2009
Of course. They are (arguably the only) main characters.
Oct 14, 2015 4:34 AM

Mar 2014
Deago said:
Oct 14, 2015 1:10 PM

Feb 2009
I sincerely hope so. I don't care much for the other characters (They're ok as side characters, but don't compare to Gon and Killua as mains)
Oct 17, 2015 5:33 AM

Oct 2010
I don't mind if it's gonna be about Leorio, Kurapika and the others only, they have enough impact as mains in my opinion. Well but it would be lovely to also include Gon and Killua.
Oct 17, 2015 6:10 PM

Jan 2015
Yes, I hope Kurapika and Leorio will get a lot of development in this arc. It seems they are going to be the tirtagonists along with Mizaistom Nana The Ox thought, at least Kurapika and The Ox already become the tirtagonists. Ging is already the protagonist and Pariston is the deutragonist.

To be more spesific, the DC arc I think will be revolved around Ging, Pariston, The Zodiacs (Kurapika, The Ox, and hopefully Leorio...and perhaps to some extend Cheadle The Dog will be more important to the story than the other members, not saying the rest of the members not going to be important, lol), Beyond Netero (possibility an antagonist), Beyond's expedition team, and The 4th Prince Kakin (Kurapika's antagonist)
Oct 17, 2015 7:46 PM

Feb 2015
Kurapika and Leorio are main characters and should be given this arc. I dont think Gon and Killua should be here at all. Im okay with them being shown a little but thats about it. I cant wait to see what this Rank A mission will be compared to the Rank B Chimera Ant mission.
Oct 18, 2015 4:29 AM

Jan 2015
I hope Kurapika and Leorio are going to be the main characters as well, but it seems the DC Arc will be focused around Ging as the main character. But like I said, I think Ging is the main character, Pariston as the second main character and possobility as an antagonist, Kurapika as the third main character, Mizaistom The Ox as the fourth main character, and Leorio as the fifth main character.

I want to see how they deal with creatures from DC as well. Could we see creatures that as strong or even stronger than Meruem? It's possible

Then again, this arc seems will be longer than Chimera Ant Arc and might be the second or third last arcs of HXH
Oct 19, 2015 12:53 AM

Feb 2015
Prasdana said:
I hope Kurapika and Leorio are going to be the main characters as well, but it seems the DC Arc will be focused around Ging as the main character. But like I said, I think Ging is the main character, Pariston as the second main character and possobility as an antagonist, Kurapika as the third main character, Mizaistom The Ox as the fourth main character, and Leorio as the fifth main character.

I want to see how they deal with creatures from DC as well. Could we see creatures that as strong or even stronger than Meruem? It's possible

Then again, this arc seems will be longer than Chimera Ant Arc and might be the second or third last arcs of HXH

While i want this show to be a great journey, i hope it doesnt drag too long. 2-3 arcs sounds reasonable. I just want closure on Kurapika and Leorio's stories. I also want to see the 4 together again. Its always great to see them as a team. I dont care too much for Ging. This is another world seemingly. I think they will be ridiculously strong.
Oct 19, 2015 3:36 PM

Jan 2015
TrigT said:
Prasdana said:

While i want this show to be a great journey, i hope it doesnt drag too long. 2-3 arcs sounds reasonable. I just want closure on Kurapika and Leorio's stories. I also want to see the 4 together again. Its always great to see them as a team. I dont care too much for Ging. This is another world seemingly. I think they will be ridiculously strong.

I want Kurapika and Leorio's stories together as well. While the DC arc will centered aroung Ging as the main MC, I honestly think Kurapika and Leorio's friendship will get a lot of development. I want to see the 4 together as well. I think it will happened after the DC arc, or even happened in this arc since Killua has a reason to go to DC if he ever finds out that Alluka is related to a DC's creature.

There's still 3 things to left. Kurapika vs Phantom Troupe again. It's possible that Kurapika vs Phantom Troupe round 2 happened in DC arc, but I'd rather that happened after DC arc so we could see the 4 together again.

Zoldyck Family. Killua vs Illumi is a dream fight that we always want to see. Election Arc is a signal that Killua vs Illumi fight will happened. Kalluto I think might be the second antagonist for this arc as well, wonder how the rest of family members will play roles in this. Gon vs Hisoka perhaps might happened in this as well.

Then Gon vs Gyro. It's safe to assume that Gyro is the final villain of HXH, at least Togashi hyped him as a big villain. I think Kaito will ask Gon (and Killua) for a help to take out Gyro.
Oct 19, 2015 3:38 PM

Jun 2015
What are you guys doing? There's an indefinite hiatus going on. Optimists!
Read Toriko!
Oct 19, 2015 9:54 PM

Feb 2015
Prasdana said:
TrigT said:

I want Kurapika and Leorio's stories together as well. While the DC arc will centered aroung Ging as the main MC, I honestly think Kurapika and Leorio's friendship will get a lot of development. I want to see the 4 together as well. I think it will happened after the DC arc, or even happened in this arc since Killua has a reason to go to DC if he ever finds out that Alluka is related to a DC's creature.

There's still 3 things to left. Kurapika vs Phantom Troupe again. It's possible that Kurapika vs Phantom Troupe round 2 happened in DC arc, but I'd rather that happened after DC arc so we could see the 4 together again.

Zoldyck Family. Killua vs Illumi is a dream fight that we always want to see. Election Arc is a signal that Killua vs Illumi fight will happened. Kalluto I think might be the second antagonist for this arc as well, wonder how the rest of family members will play roles in this. Gon vs Hisoka perhaps might happened in this as well.

Then Gon vs Gyro. It's safe to assume that Gyro is the final villain of HXH, at least Togashi hyped him as a big villain. I think Kaito will ask Gon (and Killua) for a help to take out Gyro.

Tbh, i still cant grasp how big this arc is gonna be. I want more info on others, such as backstories on the Troupe. I love it when new characters are introduced, but i dont want to be left with questions because we dont know if he will finish it, but i really hope he does. Also, it does make sense for the Troupe to be in another arc, since i dont know how they will be implemented in this arc.

A conclusion on the Zoldyck Family is necessary as you stated.

I didnt even take Gyro into account. Im interested in where you think its headed. Hopefully, it continues soon so we, along with others, can discuss it more, because im on an anime break. Trying to figure out what to watch.

phantom346 said:

Actually, this is true. Why are we optimistic Prasdana? Do you think its going to continue Phantom?
Oct 20, 2015 3:17 AM

Jan 2015
TrigT said:
Prasdana said:

Tbh, i still cant grasp how big this arc is gonna be. I want more info on others, such as backstories on the Troupe. I love it when new characters are introduced, but i dont want to be left with questions because we dont know if he will finish it, but i really hope he does. Also, it does make sense for the Troupe to be in another arc, since i dont know how they will be implemented in this arc.

A conclusion on the Zoldyck Family is necessary as you stated.

I didnt even take Gyro into account. Im interested in where you think its headed. Hopefully, it continues soon so we, along with others, can discuss it more, because im on an anime break. Trying to figure out what to watch.

Well, I'd suggested you to watch Yu Yu Hakusho, another Togashi's work as well. I watched it when I was little and I liked it. But now, I don't even know the story and the side character, so I'm watching it again lol

phantom346 said:

Actually, this is true. Why are we optimistic Prasdana? Do you think its going to continue Phantom?

Well, I think because we love HxH even we know Togashi always taking hiatus. Another thing, imagination and prediction are fun lol.
Oct 20, 2015 4:37 AM

Mar 2014
Maybe, since both of them are the main characters and this arc seems to be quite long. However I hope that it focuses more on Kurapika, Leorio, Phantom Troupe, Hisoka etc. because they weren't shown that much in the previous arcs. If Togashi gets back from the hiatus that is.
Oct 20, 2015 5:14 AM

Jan 2015
Knowing Togashi he will probably use this time to develop gon so that
. Gon will either join at the end of the arc or in the arc after the DC. As for killua he is much more likely to join the action in the middle of the arc i think, and in the first half it will be character development (Killua really never had objectives of his own, since he was with gon throughout the series except for the zolldyck arc) so it will be really interesting to see him seek his own objectives for once. As I see it the DC arc will mainly center on Ging, Kurapika, Leorio and
, with the occasional updates on gon, killua and The Phantom Troupe. This will probably be a huge arc looking forward to it being animated in 15 years.
Oct 21, 2015 2:31 PM

Jan 2015
A-list_96 said:
Knowing Togashi he will probably use this time to develop gon so that
. Gon will either join at the end of the arc or in the arc after the DC. As for killua he is much more likely to join the action in the middle of the arc i think, and in the first half it will be character development (Killua really never had objectives of his own, since he was with gon throughout the series except for the zolldyck arc) so it will be really interesting to see him seek his own objectives for once. As I see it the DC arc will mainly center on Ging, Kurapika, Leorio and
, with the occasional updates on gon, killua and The Phantom Troupe. This will probably be a huge arc looking forward to it being animated in 15 years.

Exactly. Don't forget Pariston as well. Ging and Pariston most likely will have mind battle ala Light Yagami vs L Lawliet in Death Note.
Oct 25, 2015 12:40 AM

Jun 2015
The Dark Continent will have monsters that even the zodiacs and pt will struggle to survive against.

sure gon has used up all his nen, but he was healed by alluka so the nen may just need a wee bit'a trainin.

its not one ship, this one last time, they are gonna send an armada.

Everyone, & I mean everyone, will be in this arc.

And backstories for all.

And they all die.

At the hands[claws] of the DC Demons.

With only the likes of The new head of the Zoldyk family Killua, the 3 freecs and Netero Beyond coming back alive from the DC to end the series.

Maybe throw in a lil bit a flashback for mrs freecs and we're done.
Oct 25, 2015 12:47 AM

Jul 2014
ziggy_Z said:
Deago said:
Oct 28, 2015 4:05 AM

Jan 2015
KuroudoAkabane said:
The Dark Continent will have monsters that even the zodiacs and pt will struggle to survive against.

sure gon has used up all his nen, but he was healed by alluka so the nen may just need a wee bit'a trainin.

its not one ship, this one last time, they are gonna send an armada.

Everyone, & I mean everyone, will be in this arc.

And backstories for all.

And they all die.

At the hands[claws] of the DC Demons.

With only the likes of The new head of the Zoldyk family Killua, the 3 freecs and Netero Beyond coming back alive from the DC to end the series.

Maybe throw in a lil bit a flashback for mrs freecs and we're done.

Togashi said he plans for 3-4 more arcs.

Not everyone will be in this arc, that will make it too crowded (Togashi likes to focus on characters during an arc)

revival from the dead doesn't suite hxh at all.
Jun 28, 2016 6:34 AM
Jun 2016
I guess Gon and killua would go to DC along with kite and biscuit. its just a guess tho
Jun 28, 2016 6:36 AM

Dec 2013
Rolo12 said:
I guess Gon and killua would go to DC along with kite and biscuit. its just a guess tho

did you read the manga?
Jun 30, 2016 8:16 AM

Mar 2012
Right now they aren't in the Succession War Arc, but maybe they'll catch up somehow, perhaps on Morel's ship.
End Zionazism

More topics from this board

» Hunter x Hunter (2011) came out 10 years after the original series. What are the chances we get a remake this year? 2011 version ended in Sep 2014 ( 1 2 )

animeboilolz - Apr 23

62 by omorashi »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 117 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2014

238 by mrymtrisyia78910 »»
Yesterday, 1:55 PM

Poll: » Who is your Favourite character?

PushedCaraway - Mar 29

45 by PushedCaraway »»
Yesterday, 11:22 AM

» Is Hisoka a fraud?

Leon888 - Nov 22, 2023

43 by Angra_Shadow »»
Apr 23, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 135 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2014

876 by red-tomato »»
Apr 21, 3:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.