Forum Settings
Forums

Do you feel like you would have to have sex with a person before marrying thm/

New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 12, 2015 3:37 PM

Oct 2012
StardustNyako said:
Well this thread actually invited some good debate . . .

Sex does sell/attract I guess XP

Get some points out the way here:

I'm Christian but not a "Bible thumper" I believe Jesus died for our sin and His sacrifice alone was truly perfect and removed all Sin from the world. The Bible says clearly No man can get to Heaven except through Jesus. This means that what you choose to do/ not do/ only do when will not factor in to getting you sasved. You just have to accept Jesus into your heart.

I'm way more open to having sex before marriage, however I still stand firmly in saying that it has to be with someone I am deeply inlove with. Also, to the above explanation of my belief: I am bi, so whether my partner ends up being a male or female, I'mopen to either.
Well that's good that you think this way. Too many people use Christianity as a means to look down this whole subject, among other things (such as the fact that you're bi, for example).

Although, I think sex doesn't hold that "in love" value anymore. A lot of people have sex casually, because it's fun. I can see why you and others would only do it with those you love, though.

By the way, do you think sex and virginity only applies to genital (penis + vagina) penetration? If so, oral and butt stuff should be okay with anyone, right? 8)
Oct 12, 2015 3:41 PM

Oct 2012
Rat said:
Martin said:
By the way, do you think sex and virginity only applies to genital (penis + vagina) penetration? If so, oral and butt stuff should be okay with anyone, right? 8)

If not that than at least armpits or thighs. I mean you can't say no to all the kinds of friction...
Don't forget titties. :~)
Oct 13, 2015 12:38 AM

Jun 2014
Fizix said:
[Eh? Being a parent requires having sex, if having sex isn't for the unmarried then having children cannot be for the unmarried (religion persecutes children born to unmarried people too, so your own religion counts them). Being a parent is a massive part of most peoples relationships though, so this is all part and parcel of your argument.

Untrue, you can adopt. Being a parent does not require having sex.
Oct 13, 2015 12:50 AM

Jan 2011
JD2411 said:
I'd rather die than have sex and if someone goes to rape me I will cut my dick off first
What if they go for rear access?
Oct 13, 2015 12:52 AM

Jul 2012
ReaperCreeper said:
JD2411 said:
I'd rather die than have sex and if someone goes to rape me I will cut my dick off first
What if they go for rear access?
Where can I watch that anime?
Oct 13, 2015 8:51 AM
May 2015
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Fizix said:
[Eh? Being a parent requires having sex, if having sex isn't for the unmarried then having children cannot be for the unmarried (religion persecutes children born to unmarried people too, so your own religion counts them). Being a parent is a massive part of most peoples relationships though, so this is all part and parcel of your argument.

Untrue, you can adopt. Being a parent does not require having sex.

lol thats called being a pedant. My point should have been obvious though.
Shameless plugging a review site I help out with: http://www.almostmainstream.net
Oct 13, 2015 11:31 AM

Nov 2013
Honestly I feel sex needs to come before I marry someone. I have to know we have that sexual connection as well. At least for me, that needs to be part of the relationship too .
Oct 13, 2015 2:06 PM

May 2011
If I love them enough, I don't think it's necessary. If they turn out to be bad in bed, oh well. At least I have a good person around me for life.
Oct 13, 2015 2:25 PM

Mar 2014
Pink_Ribbon said:
If I love them enough, I don't think it's necessary. If they turn out to be bad in bed, oh well. At least I have a good person around me for life.

And you can always train them. ;)

Keep grinding -wink-
"Fuck this shit, fun things are fun!"
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Fill this thread with the most questionable statement or two you can think of!

IAmOdie - Apr 20

33 by deg »»
17 minutes ago

» What do you think about online friendship?

Mehwish_999 - Apr 21

44 by Smugdear »»
38 minutes ago

» Planning a Spain Trip

redlockhigh - Apr 8

19 by redlockhigh »»
1 hour ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Apr 19

40 by Smugdear »»
1 hour ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

670 by SynthwaveCrusade »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.