Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 6, 2015 10:43 PM

Feb 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Blackbeard pirates; Buggy's first appearance after the timeskip; Dragon and the revolionary army's base (Burgess is there too); some ninja is about to appear. So much going on. Great chapter.

Everyone on that dragon's back climbing the elephant leg. So fun.
abreugusOct 6, 2015 11:13 PM
Oct 6, 2015 10:45 PM

Oct 2008
wow ...... to see dragon , BB crew and buggy in one chapter is too much hype for me LOL ........ robin with the cute thing and luffy want to see the ninja was funny xD
Oct 6, 2015 10:49 PM

Dec 2012
Great chapter.
Yay get to see the Thousand Sunny again.
Bidding farewell to Bartolomeo.
Robin thinking the dragon is cute. Thats so cute.
Awesome to see Dragon and freaking Burgess found the Revolutionary Base.
Shiliew and Laffitte make an appearance.
Looks like they could possibly attack. Would be awesome to see Dragon fight and see some of his abilities.
Wonder what is flying towards Luffy and the crew?
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Oct 6, 2015 10:56 PM
Jul 2012
If that's Kaido who's falling out of the sky again in the last page.... this chapter was an insane chapter!!!
Oct 6, 2015 10:56 PM

Aug 2008
So Blackbeard going to clash with Revolutionary Army?
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Oct 6, 2015 11:00 PM

Nov 2011
Good to see Shiliew and Laffitte this chapter. And what a cliffhanger! It's also nice to see Dragon this chapter too as that part was exciting.
Oct 6, 2015 11:04 PM
May 2008
that chapter was... AMAZING!!!!!
no action or anything but just the amount of info for what is gonna happen next was amazing
Oct 6, 2015 11:08 PM

Feb 2010
lol all the guys turn at the word ninja
Oct 6, 2015 11:15 PM

Oct 2014
BB crew vs revolutionary army?!? Nice chapter .
Oct 6, 2015 11:21 PM
Jan 2015
- Dragon gathering all revolutionary leader ? and coincidentally or not( , Burgess find their base .. a clash ?

- Buggy is hilarious this episode xD

- Robin's expression is a win..

- seems like New World begin to experience the effect of Doflamingo's defeat

- Samurai and now Ninja...
Oct 6, 2015 11:25 PM

Nov 2013
Finally seeing some of the big names we haven't seen in a while. Dragon really is a terrible father lol.. Looks like Blackbeard's crew is about to go against the Revolutionary Army, it would be awesome finally getting to see some of his crew in action and see Dragon's power as well.

This reunion needs to happen already, I miss the rest of the crew.

Robin blushing~

Raffi-X said:
If that's Kaido who's falling out of the sky again in the last page.... this chapter was an insane chapter!!!

I honestly had no idea what it was that was falling after reading, but that would clear up a lot of questions if it was indeed Kaido..
Oct 6, 2015 11:40 PM

Jul 2014
omg BB pirates v revolutionary army incoming.
pls. pls. oda, don't spoil this for us. make the fight happen.
Oct 6, 2015 11:43 PM
Apr 2015
Too bad Sabo already has Naruto's voice. They should get Sasuke or Kakashi's VA to do this ninja's voice.
Oct 6, 2015 11:52 PM

Mar 2013
Luffy looked pretty excited to hear about a ninja. Wonder if it'll be another Brook situation where he wants him to join them? Idk I just want another Straw Hat member and a ninja sounds cool.
Oct 6, 2015 11:55 PM

Jun 2013
....Robin...thinks that Drawn Dragon is cute....Oh Man Miss All-Sunday really has changed from the times of the Baroque Works huh.

Aw..Luffy called Barto by his name...he can die happy now!

FinallY!!! MAIN FOCUS ON MYSTERIOUS DRAGON!!! even if it is just part of the chapter.

...Weird Leaders? Well I cannot wait to see Leaders of the Revolutionary Army now.
....BLACKBEARD PIRATES VS REVOLUTIONARY! ARMY!!!?!?! HOLY HELL THIS BECAME BIG!!!
well I don't think that Revolutionary Army will lose just like that.

wait...So Harjudin and his Pirates were part of the Buggy's Group? How the hell Buggy did that!?
what will he do?

Lol...Word Ninja..and Even Law got interested!!! finally soon hear past of Momo and Kin'emon
JarjaxleOct 7, 2015 12:13 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Oct 7, 2015 12:00 AM

Jan 2008
I love when Luffy gets all star-eyed. This chapter was so much fun. I can't wait to find out how much Buggy is going to want to murder Luffy when he learns the exact details behind Hajrudin's defection. XD

I need it to be next week right now.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Oct 7, 2015 12:02 AM

Oct 2014
What if the thing that's falling from the sky is the elephant's poop? They're climbing the hind leg after all hahaha.

Anyways, interesting setup by Oda in this chapter. *clap clap*
"Having someone saying you're okay as you are and being needed by that person... It was nice to have someone like that..." — Taiga Aisaka
Oct 7, 2015 12:05 AM

Jul 2015
So much Hype..
Possible Rev Army All Leaders Vs BB Pirates Fleet Captain, Buggy, a Ninja, Something falling, and Robin-chwaaan. :3
This chapter is so awesome.

Anddd No One Piece next week. Oda needs a break.. :D
a
Oct 7, 2015 12:13 AM

Nov 2013
Lmao. Robin cuteness over 9000! Oda showing once again why she's best girl in the crew.

Nice chapter. We got alot of information on whats going on atm. Dragon planning things like a real boss, Koala being a cutie pie, Sabo training his df and ofc the BB pirates knowing where the revs hid. Damn, are we really getting a clash so early? If yes, it will still be like after 30-50 chapters.

Anyway, i'm really hyped for this arc. Finally having the OP pirate feel again with Zou.
Ninja! Man i was wiating to see one in OP and we get it now. Hope he will teach Robin some stuff. Would be a cool mix with her DF.
That Dragon who can't fly looks hilarous af. haha
Nice cliffhanger but too short for a chapter before a break, Oda...
I just hope the thing that comes down to them isn't elephant poop. lol
Oct 7, 2015 12:15 AM

Jun 2013
Saiyan26 said:
Too bad Sabo already has Naruto's voice. They should get Sasuke or Kakashi's VA to do this ninja's voice.

Not anymore he does...Seiyu changed
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Oct 7, 2015 12:22 AM

Mar 2012
Haha, oh Robin... xD

And we got to see the Revolutionaries, some of Blackbeard's crew, and even Buggy again. Not shabby chapter.
Oct 7, 2015 12:29 AM

Jan 2011
this chapter great
blackbeard crew, buggy, revolutionary alot happend its happy to see them
so dragon making hes move he gathering all leaders of rev army interesting i want to see rev armys leaders how they look maybe we will see some know names ....
Oct 7, 2015 12:30 AM
Oct 2015
This chapter is a WOW!! What about that they told Burgess to call Teach Admiral not captain. And will it be BB pirate vs Revolutionary Army? And who are those RA leaders that Dragon said he needs help?
Oct 7, 2015 12:42 AM

Jun 2014
HYPEE!!!!!!

Dragon got more screen time in this chapter than he did in the rest of all one piece chapters.. and there's a war coming on between revolutionary army and bb?!

The reaction when they heard about the ninja.. where even Law joined in :D

and robin's too cute :3

Fanboying hnnng

Team Blackbeard||Hot Seat Thread||-主人-様 <3||DIE
Oct 7, 2015 1:02 AM

Sep 2014
this chapter was hype!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we finally see dragon again and the heads of the revolutionary are gathering
burgess found their base and the blackbeard pirates are gonna attack their base
cant wait for dragon and sabo and the other leaders of the revolutionary to defeat burgess, lafitte, and that shiryu of the rain guy!!!!!!
cant wait for buggy going after luffy cause he lost 5 of his men who are now under luffy?
robin was so cute this chapter
theres even a ninja???????
cant wait!!!!!!!!!
hype!!!!!!!!!!!
*people die when they are killed* - emiya shirou.......
Oct 7, 2015 1:36 AM

Dec 2011
One Piece is still rocking since these past weeks and now we finally see Buggy's crews and the best thing is about a new fight with BB and Dragon might started soon.
Oct 7, 2015 2:07 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Oh, I sure would love to see a clash between the Revolutionary Army and the Blackbeard Pirates. :D

When the guys heard the word "Ninja", they all turned. Even Law looks interested as there appear to be some sparkles around him too. That's the funniest thing in this chapter for me. xD

Robin was too cute admiring that living dragon sketch. <3 Until we meet again, Barto Club Pirates! o/
Oct 7, 2015 2:11 AM
Jul 2015
an early release...now this is what I call a true one piece manga chapter to be! too many things going on...the revolutionaries,the blackbeard pirates and then luffy and co reaching zou...the funniest part of all was robin finding the horribly drawn dragon cute tongue emoticon burgess finding the revolutionary base,dragon asking every revolutionary unit to be present...I get a feeling he has found burgess...now wanna see revolutionaries vs the blackbeard pirates....darn excited....and kinda scared also...dont want sabo to end up like ace!an epic chapter!
"Sadists can't take the heat. I wish people would be more considerate to me."-okita sougo
Oct 7, 2015 2:20 AM

Mar 2014
Man I love these chapters between the end of the previous and the beginning of the next arc, everytime that hype and information..
Oct 7, 2015 2:21 AM

Dec 2013
Captain Buggy has returned!!!

BB vs Revolutionaries? Awesome!

Robin blush was pretty cute :3
Oct 7, 2015 3:14 AM

Aug 2010
Now we're talking. This is OP :D

BB calling himself an Admiral now and having his fleet and all. But not that he's friggin got info from Burgess about Dragon's F***N Base!! Hype hype hype!

Lol'd at how Dragon got bored of hearing too much about Luffy from Sabo. Why did u have to do it offscreen Oda!!! OTL
Dragon really cares about Robin it seems. We need dem flashbacks Oda D:

Anyway Time for the Revolutionary commanders to gather.

One thing that's really interesting. Is how Kuzan will play a role in this? I'm pretty sure he's got connections to the revolutionary army and BB pirates so that should be interesting.

Sucks that Barto and co will be separating from the crew or will they just be staying to protect the ship? Is it really okay just leaving it alone like that's? Good to have the confirmation Sanji and co are there for sure at least. Really wonder how they got up?

And we got a Ninja now? Wonder how Oda will make ninjas in this series?

And finally Buggy lol...who would've thought Hairujdin was with him but now left for Luffy. Buggy's gonna be furious lololol

PS...is that the first time we've ever seen Robin think something is cute? Her blushing face was kawaii <3
Oct 7, 2015 4:06 AM
Jul 2018
As usual a great chapter full of surprises delivered this week.. Interested that we finally may get to see some action again from the revolutionary army, and more importantly Dragon. We end off in a cliffhanger, and thereof we'll continue next time on our way to Zou!
Oct 7, 2015 4:13 AM

Nov 2014
How did Sanji & co. reach the top of Zou anyway? Maybe Momo became a BIG Dragon?
It seems like Luffy is cool with the Romeo thing all along. I love Robin-chwaans reaction on the dragon she is so adrobs. . .
Dragon and revolutionaries make a move since the illegal weapons are down along with dressrosa and mingo.

BlackBeard Pirates make an appearance and Burgees somehow got to where Monkey D. Dragon is based (Tequila Wolf) iirc. While Dragon calls up his "captains".
Buggy-God makes an appearance and a BIG one, he has somehow grown aplenty, no wonder he became a shichibukai.

Their reaction on hearing that Kanjuu and Kinemon are associated with a Ninja. What a waits them next chapter.
Oct 7, 2015 4:18 AM

Oct 2013
That was kinda intense. Are the BB pirates really attacking Dragons army?
Oct 7, 2015 4:35 AM

Aug 2014
MantaBaby said:
How did Sanji & co. reach the top of Zou anyway? Maybe Momo became a BIG Dragon?
It seems like Luffy is cool with the Romeo thing all along. I love Robin-chwaans reaction on the dragon she is so adrobs. . .
Dragon and revolutionaries make a move since the illegal weapons are down along with dressrosa and mingo.

BlackBeard Pirates make an appearance and Burgees somehow got to where Monkey D. Dragon is based (Tequila Wolf) iirc. While Dragon calls up his "captains".
Buggy-God makes an appearance and a BIG one, he has somehow grown aplenty, no wonder he became a shichibukai.

Their reaction on hearing that Kanjuu and Kinemon are associated with a Ninja. What a waits them next chapter.

He's probably just separated under the cloak to look bigger.
Oct 7, 2015 5:00 AM
Apr 2013
Uhhh...if that's Kaido falling from the sky.. and BB vs Dragon eh? Solely guessing here, but if one or both of these comes true, it's hype material.
Oct 7, 2015 5:08 AM
Apr 2014
It's kinda weird that Jesus Jobber is the 1st fleet commander while Shilliew commands the second one.
So BB's next target is the revolutionary army, lemme guess all that is gonna happen off screen like with everything interesting in One Piece.
Oct 7, 2015 5:09 AM

Oct 2012
why is the chapters getting shorter??? is it because odas not that well these days?
Oct 7, 2015 5:20 AM

Oct 2014
After reading this chapter some OP theorists speculated that Vertigo/Baltigo is located in Zou.

This photo strongly supports the theory.

And also, Vertigo is a feeling of dizziness caused especially by being in a very high place.

If this is actually true then it makes sense that Dragon is very hard to find due to the island's movements. I'll also add that Sabo rode a black crow when he left Dressrosa.

What do you think guys?
ermuOct 7, 2015 5:26 AM
"Having someone saying you're okay as you are and being needed by that person... It was nice to have someone like that..." — Taiga Aisaka
Oct 7, 2015 5:30 AM

Mar 2015
@ ermu, wasn't Zou the favourite island of Kaido though? i can't see him and the rev. army being there both...

edit: also, another thing that proves that theory to be wrong is the fact that Robin doesn't seem to know of that elephant
HiroyuukiOct 7, 2015 5:42 AM
Oct 7, 2015 5:46 AM

Oct 2014
Hmmmm, Kaido showed interest on the island but MAYBE he never have went there already and just sent some underlings to maybe scout the island(?). I really don't know. But there are endless possibilities. I'll just leave it to Oda haha.
Oct 7, 2015 6:02 AM

Sep 2014
ermu said:
After reading this chapter some OP theorists speculated that Vertigo/Baltigo is located in Zou.

And also, Vertigo is a feeling of dizziness caused especially by being in a very high place.

If this is actually true then it makes sense that Dragon is very hard to find due to the island's movements. I'll also add that Sabo rode a black crow when he left Dressrosa.

What do you think guys?

man its too good to be true.......
*people die when they are killed* - emiya shirou.......
Oct 7, 2015 6:28 AM

Aug 2014
I think one of my favorite moments was when Dragon asked about Robin and brought up there being a rumor that she was captured at Sabaody. I thought, "Wait, why would that be a rumor about that? When was she...oh right the fake Straw Hats."
It's the little things that make me smile and make the world feel complete.
Oct 7, 2015 6:37 AM
Sep 2012
Well the crew almost back together, Luffy's team just missed Sanji's team, we are getting closer to that, I can feel it. I feel bad that Bartolomeo is not going to meet the rest of the Strawhats, that would have been awesome.

So Revolutionary army vs the Blackbeard pirates, I am looking forward to that, though I feel it might mostly be off screen.

Buggy is up to something, well something he is after the same treasure the fake Whitebeard family is after.

Something happened to the island, it seems like they are in trouble, but perhaps this is a good thing.
Oct 7, 2015 6:42 AM

Apr 2014
Ma boy dragon looking hot.
Hope we gonna see some more of the Revolutionaries now.
They probably have some beast persons there.
A stupid thread deserves a stupid answer!
Oct 7, 2015 7:10 AM

Jun 2011
ermu said:

What do you think guys?
It'd be cool if that's true. We know that Zou is covered by a strong mist, and Jesus Burgess did said that it was all white around him when he contacted the commanders of Blackbeard's crew. But, ->
Hiroyuuki said:
edit: also, another thing that proves that theory to be wrong is the fact that Robin doesn't seem to know of that elephant
This kind of says that Zou is not where RA's base at.

Regarding Burgess being at RA's base, do you guys think that it was Sabo and co. who brought him there, or did he tailed them straight back to the base? Burgess did say that he didn't know where he is. If Sabo and co. brought him there, then that's pretty careless of him to just leave Burgess there in the wild.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 7, 2015 7:17 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Robin <3

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Oct 7, 2015 7:25 AM

Mar 2009
Whoa. What a chapter.

Blackbeard pirates vs. Dragon, Sabo and company? My goodness.

And Robin...what a qt.
Oct 7, 2015 7:33 AM

Aug 2014
ermu said:
What if the thing that's falling from the sky is the elephant's poop? They're climbing the hind leg after all hahaha.

Anyways, interesting setup by Oda in this chapter. *clap clap*

Omg. lmfao
Oct 7, 2015 7:35 AM

May 2012
Robin was cute.

That's all I have to say.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

21 by Sun_Chan »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1069 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Dec 6, 2022

86 by Kakuneon »»
Apr 17, 11:48 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 5 Discussion

JoquishaJoestar - Jan 19, 2010

32 by vsuc »»
Apr 17, 1:43 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1111 Discussion

FMmatron - Mar 19

47 by Zorowork »»
Apr 16, 2:27 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 768 Discussion

YerinArelius - Nov 19, 2014

47 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 14, 2:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.