Forum Settings
Forums
Erased
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 5, 2015 3:23 PM

Dec 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What a rollercoaster ride this manga is. Kind of mindblown from the events since chapter 32. The wait for the next volume is going to be brutal.....
Jan 7, 2016 7:54 AM

Dec 2014
I am not sure about the spoiler that i read... But

Oh the ntr feeling.....

Edit:
So Airi would be for mc??
She appears in the final pages of chapter 35.

<3

testamentKAISERJan 7, 2016 8:16 AM
Jan 7, 2016 2:47 PM

Apr 2014
Haven't read the chapter, don't even know if its translated.
Just peeked at the raws.
I'm pretty salty that Kayo went and married another bloke(Although people said its another character) Like what was the fucking point of her being main focus of the story? I get that it was realistic as hell for her to go and be happy after all these years and that MC wanted to save her but I can't stop but think this is bitter conclusion.
Then the author, What? Introduced a Highschool girl as the NEW love interest?
Wow that's some real bullshit author. Is that seriously what you've been building up for? I thought had something planned with Kayo as a character? She's seriously going to get dumped in the back ground in exchange for a new Highschool girl?
I
Kayo is a Pretty under used character in my opinion.

Jan 7, 2016 4:14 PM

Jul 2010
Is that her kid?
She looks like she's wearing a nurse's uniform.
And she's in a hospital.
Put two and two together aaaand.
Jan 7, 2016 8:35 PM
May 2014
NeutralSide said:
Just peeked at the raws.
I'm pretty salty that Kayo went and married another bloke(Although people said its another character) Like what was the fucking point of her being main focus of the story? I get that it was realistic as hell for her to go and be happy after all these years and that MC wanted to save her but I can't stop but think this is bitter conclusion.
Wow that's some real bullshit author. Is that seriously what you've been building up for? I thought had something planned with Kayo as a character? She's seriously going to get dumped in the back ground in exchange for a new Highschool girl?
I

That new highschool girl is in fact airi, that's the first time he met her after everyone was saved because due to satoru and thus altering his future where he never met airi at the pizza delivery.
Jan 8, 2016 2:21 AM

Apr 2014
SKYflare said:
NeutralSide said:
Just peeked at the raws.
I

That new highschool girl is in fact airi, that's the first time he met her after everyone was saved because due to satoru and thus altering his future where he never met airi at the pizza delivery.

Oh its that chick in the first few chapters, tsk.

Jan 8, 2016 7:36 AM
Jan 2016
Why didn't the teacher attempt to kill Satoru during the 15 years?
Jan 9, 2016 8:54 AM

Apr 2015
GODDDDD THE NTR FEEELINGGGG OMG

IM CRYING like hell right now
why why why why NOoooo

why are the author being a d'ck seriosly

its just so not cool and do you expect we just gonna except it oh hell no i wont after chapter 34 its all just a wastefull of time for me

FUK THE NTR

sorry for being rude im just so PISS OF right now
yutshu_chan_lordJan 9, 2016 9:05 AM

Jan 16, 2016 12:41 PM

Jun 2010
lol the feels gets worse each chapter.
TheLastKing360Jan 19, 2016 7:07 PM
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Jan 16, 2016 2:01 PM

Aug 2012
where can i read 34+ chapters?
Jan 16, 2016 2:14 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Wow, the feels are real here! Nice to see Kayo living a different life compared to her childhood.

5/5
GoldenDevilGamerJan 24, 2016 11:34 AM
Jan 16, 2016 5:55 PM

Jul 2015
Jeycopp said:
where can i read 34+ chapters?

afaik they are not translated yet they are available as raw

GoldenDevilGamer said:
Wow, Kayo x Satoru ship has not only drowned, but the blew up into pieces too. Yay for Airi!

5/5

I like Airi more :3
Jan 17, 2016 12:37 AM

Sep 2012
WOW. So much for that KayoxSatoru ship. That thing got fucking nuked the shit out of. If the goddamn mangaka wasn't going to do the KayoxSato ship, THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE EBEN GIVEN US IT IF IT WAS GOING TO BE AIRIXSATO. FUCK.

And I really wish I could read Japanese. I need to fucking know what happens! >:U
Friends are there to lend a hand when you can’t do something on your own. It’s not one person doing all the work protecting everyone, we help each other when in need. That’s what friends are for.
Jan 17, 2016 1:23 AM

Jul 2014
AthrunZ29 said:
WOW. So much for that KayoxSatoru ship. That thing got fucking nuked the shit out of. If the goddamn mangaka wasn't going to do the KayoxSato ship, THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE EBEN GIVEN US IT IF IT WAS GOING TO BE AIRIXSATO. FUCK.

And I really wish I could read Japanese. I need to fucking know what happens! >:U

wrong

it's satoru x suffering
he doesn't seems to end with anyone in this timeline unless he do another revail
and go back in time once again .....
Jan 17, 2016 1:33 AM
Jun 2011
Well it was said constantly in the beginning that the revivals never gave Satoru much of anything out of it. I really wish more chapters would come out already so we finally know the scale of 1-10 of how messed up Satoro's ending will be.

GoldkoronJan 17, 2016 1:41 AM
Jan 17, 2016 2:14 AM

Jul 2014
I think the title of the series foreshadowing the death satoru maybe ?
I can imagine everybody have a happy ending except him
Jan 19, 2016 5:31 PM
Jan 2016
You people are crazy if you think he's going to miss out on 15 years of his life of course he's going to use revival and go back and prevent what happened but the mission is he has to gather evidence on gaku and he knows now not to fall for his traps and he will end up with kayo. Happy ending
Jan 19, 2016 5:32 PM

Nov 2011
Well at least Satoru realizes that he has close friends and a family that cares about him deeply these past 15 years.
Jan 19, 2016 6:37 PM

Dec 2014

One Punch Airi is back. XD

For the Kayo shippers:

Jan 19, 2016 8:44 PM

Oct 2012
idk who to ship.

But it looks like Airi was the key to Satoru's lock :o

Jan 19, 2016 10:16 PM
Aug 2014
The ones who got NTRed are a readers, since he never had romantic feelings to Kayo.
Jan 19, 2016 10:25 PM
Mar 2013
Takei_Hisa said:
idk who to ship.

But it looks like Airi was the key to Satoru's lock :o

Makes sense, he shouldn't have known about her at this point, they never met, atleast in this altered timeline. I can already tell she's the trigger to unlocking his memories.
Jan 19, 2016 10:56 PM

Nov 2014
me right now: T_T

i feel liked being punch, this feeling is even worse than the time i read a doujin of dxd, phoenix nrting every harem members...
Jan 20, 2016 9:05 AM

Mar 2015
When the mom is like "FUCK YOU" to the doctors, that almost made me tear up. I love how the mother-son dynamic is portrayed in this manga. so sweet.
Jan 20, 2016 9:19 AM

Dec 2015
Uhhhhh nooooooo!

This is the chapter where I think the title makes perfect sense. I always thought it was simply meant for Kayo, since it related to the school album she wrote her dream in, but it is obvious how Satoru's life is really the one this title relates to. He is in the town where only he is missing. He lost fifteen years of his life, his main life before the revival with airi, his memories, this timeline he may have missed opportunities with Kayo. Ouch that is painful.... Teh feels man :(.

Edit: Someone needs to give this dude a fucking medal. He is a true selfless hero at this point in the manga. I can't wait to read Chapter 36 -_-...
Jan 20, 2016 9:39 AM

Apr 2015
i need to learn japanese just to read the remaining chapters... the hype is real
"The breasts of a woman have endless possibilities!"
-Azazel
Jan 20, 2016 1:03 PM

May 2014
Maarki said:
You people are crazy if you think he's going to miss out on 15 years of his life of course he's going to use revival and go back and prevent what happened but the mission is he has to gather evidence on gaku and he knows now not to fall for his traps and he will end up with kayo. Happy ending

The big issue is that someone close to him that's tied to the kidnapping cases from 15 years ago is probably going to have to die to trigger that, mind you some of the triggers for it are fairly random. Who knows at this point in time, literally anything could happen. In fact, since it seems like his memories of the original timeline are messed up, is he even aware of his power still, or is his first meeting with Airi going to restore all of his memories.
Jan 20, 2016 1:38 PM

Dec 2015
Passion-Fruit said:
Maarki said:

The big issue is that someone close to him that's tied to the kidnapping cases from 15 years ago is probably going to have to die to trigger that, mind you some of the triggers for it are fairly random. Who knows at this point in time, literally anything could happen. In fact, since it seems like his memories of the original timeline are messed up, is he even aware of his power still, or is his first meeting with Airi going to restore all of his memories.

I think him seeing Airi is going to jog his memory about the revival I hope. I would really love for another revival, but for some reason I don't think this is going to happen.
Jan 20, 2016 3:31 PM
Feb 2013
Cejara said:
Passion-Fruit said:

I think him seeing Airi is going to jog his memory about the revival I hope. I would really love for another revival, but for some reason I don't think this is going to happen.

another revival would destroy everything he worked for. unless the revival takes him to the exact point before he got traped or marked for deletion.
Jan 20, 2016 4:23 PM

Dec 2015
Kayo x Satoru T_T
At least Airi is kicking balls.
It's better to ship him with his loneliness at this point. :|
Jan 20, 2016 5:53 PM
Jan 2015
Partially disheartened.... &... Partially happy......(if yu knw wat I mean)
Jan 21, 2016 2:24 AM

Dec 2015
gearsxiang said:
Partially disheartened.... &... Partially happy......(if yu knw wat I mean)

Oh hell I know what you mean. At least he did what he regretted not being able to his entire life.
Also Satoru x Mom is eternal and unconditional. That chapter just showed it. :3
Jan 21, 2016 6:54 AM

May 2013
Well I'm not shocked to see kayo and hiromi having a child, I just really dont feel Kayo for Satoru, im just glad that Airi showed up now. Satoru x Airi for me but I'm wondering where the heck is the teacher who let Satoru drown.
Tch.
Jan 21, 2016 7:31 AM

Dec 2015
sweetsymphony said:
Well I'm not shocked to see kayo and hiromi having a child, I just really dont feel Kayo for Satoru, im just glad that Airi showed up now. Satoru x Airi for me but I'm wondering where the heck is the teacher who let Satoru drown.

I think the teacher is now a bureaucrat. If you remember in the earlier chapters, a bureaucrat came to visit the pizza shop which lead him to having access to Airi's address thus letting him be able to frame Satoru again and killing Airi in the process.

So my guess he is either a bureaucrat or he is blackmailing a bureaucrat to get information (kind of how he frames people as killers) for him to commit crimes. Which pretty much means this guy is untouchable for now. He will find out that Satoru wakes up probably through the media because he is not dumb enough to leave witnesses or loose ends. I believe this will be his demise.
CejaraJan 21, 2016 8:14 AM
Jan 21, 2016 7:51 AM

Apr 2014
This chapter made me realize Satoru's mom is the best character in this series.

Yes Satoru I had the same reaction
Z4KJan 21, 2016 8:01 AM
Jan 21, 2016 11:50 AM
Nov 2012
Spoilers from the RAWs:

Jan 21, 2016 12:05 PM
Dec 2013
I think Satoru will investigate Yashiro Gaku with Kenya after he regains his memories in the altered present time. Nobody got time for romance when there's a psychopathic kidnapper-killer around.
Jan 21, 2016 1:33 PM

Jan 2014
GateLambda said:
Spoilers from the RAWs:

Jan 21, 2016 1:54 PM
May 2015
Just_Chicken said:
GateLambda said:
Spoilers from the RAWs:

Jan 21, 2016 3:58 PM
Feb 2012
Sad because I'm pretty sure he's not gonna timejump again. I doubt author will just rewrite history for kayo ship since she has a baby and all now.

also looked at raws...
Jan 21, 2016 4:36 PM

Feb 2013
Oh nice, I was thinking he may have somehow retconned Airi.
Jan 21, 2016 8:39 PM

Jul 2010
Why just why no more Kayo x Satoru shipping? This 30 chapter was a lie? WTF.
Jan 22, 2016 1:05 AM

Feb 2013
This series was slightly above average until this chapter. NTR easy 10/10 can't wait for salt from TV. NTR true route/
Jan 22, 2016 11:12 AM

Aug 2013
Wow... The two or three last pages just made me burst in tears, what a comeback Airi !
Jan 22, 2016 11:31 AM
Nov 2014
Psyren_Rose said:

Maybe because they were just friends? Or maybe because he was 28 and she was 10?
He's happy that she has found peace.
Jan 22, 2016 2:09 PM

Jul 2010
KuraBura said:
Psyren_Rose said:

Maybe because they were just friends? Or maybe because he was 28 and she was 10?
He's happy that she has found peace.

I know this is not romance-centered shoujo-ish manga, but there is a romantic subplot even my grandma sees that. I think age doesn't matter(I mean he can change the timeline then go back to present and be with her). But if you consider the age, we can think that they're still good match since she's more mature and smarter than any other kids(except maybe Ken'ya) and his frankness would say many times that she's beautiful etc. Mangaka was also teasing us with Kayo being Damsel in Distress position. I had watched enough romantic movies and animes to think they end up together (I know it's just me thinking this). But it's just still neither good nor bad thinking who ends up with who. If everyone especially MC is happy about his life then I can't complain.
Jan 22, 2016 7:30 PM

Apr 2014
The amnesia is frustrating, but maybe it'll go away now.
Jan 23, 2016 7:15 AM

Apr 2015
Everyone is so salty lol, of course Kayo moved on. She can't wait and cry over someone that may or may not wake up forever. Anyways, I thought it was pretty obvious that Airi was the only one Satoru ever had romantic feelings for, I mean he outright said (well he thought it) he liked her in one of the early chapters. Right before he lost consciousness from drowning, Airi was the last one he thought of. Not to mention looks like she's gonna be the one to trigger his memory, not even seeing Kayo did much to help him remember.
Jan 23, 2016 8:06 AM

Dec 2015
sugarpeach said:
Everyone is so salty lol, of course Kayo moved on. She can't wait and cry over someone that may or may not wake up forever. Anyways, I thought it was pretty obvious that Airi was the only one Satoru ever had romantic feelings for, I mean he outright said (well he thought it) he liked her in one of the early chapters. Right before he lost consciousness from drowning, Airi was the last one he thought of. Not to mention looks like she's gonna be the one to trigger his memory, not even seeing Kayo did much to help him remember.

How dare she not spend her life in a hospital room everyday until he wakes up? Who does this bitch think she is? <sarcasm>
Jan 23, 2016 12:45 PM

Dec 2015
sugarpeach said:

Not many will think like that when the anime comes at this point though lol.
The salt will pour...
Not sure about Airi...
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you think Kayo and Satoru ever had romantic feelings for each other? ( 1 2 )

Ghoultulhu - Feb 3, 2016

66 by useerrriksujn »»
Jan 19, 6:26 AM

» Does this have any differences from the anime?

S4dnu - Aug 11, 2023

4 by Orbakun »»
Aug 12, 2023 7:27 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Chapter 10 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Jun 27, 2013

7 by CosmicGirl08 »»
Jun 11, 2023 11:20 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Chapter 44 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kagomei - Mar 18, 2016

118 by FakeSpicyApple »»
Apr 4, 2023 4:08 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Chapter 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2014

20 by MaxiHut »»
Dec 21, 2022 1:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.