Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 4, 2015 12:14 PM

Mar 2013
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PVs), TV ads (CMs), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

Digimon Adventure tri. 1: Saikai | Movie | PV2
Digimon Adventure tri is a project to commemorate the 15th anniversary of the franchise. As a six-part movie, the first part will premiere on November 21. The second video previews the cast and features the theme song, "Butter-Fly" by Kouji Wada.

High☆Speed!: Free! Starting Days | Movie | Trailer
High☆Speed!: Free! Starting Days is the prequel movie to Kyoto Animation's TV anime Free!. Yasuhiro Takemoto (Hyouka) will direct the movie, and it will premiere on December 5.

Hero Company | OVA | CM | CM2 | CM3
Hero Company is written by Kazuhiko Shimamoto and is about a young man who loves "justice," and is eager to enter "Hero Company." The main objective of the company is to keep peace. The OVA will be bundled with its eighth volume, to be released on October 5.

Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan OVA | OVA | CM
Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan is set in a world where humanity dwells in the skies to escape from magical armored insects. To fight off these creatures, they train combat mages to fight against the threat. The series will have an unaired episode bundled with its ninth volume, and it is to go on sale on March 9.

Tamayura: Sotsugyou Shashin Part 3 - Akogare | Movie | Trailer
Tamayura: Sotsugyou Shashin Part 3 - Akogare is the third part of a four-part movie. It will premiere on November 28.

For additional previews, please see the Fall 2015 Preview thread.
Sakana-sanJul 20, 2016 11:03 AM
Oct 4, 2015 12:42 PM

Mar 2014
Digimens! I hype everytime.

Tamayuraras! i cri evertim ;_;
Oct 4, 2015 1:01 PM

Nov 2011
Mm, nothing really impresses me with this week's PV list except for maybe Digimon and the third Tamayura movie. Can't wait to see both of course.
Oct 4, 2015 1:41 PM

May 2012
Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan OVA is the only one worth watching out of these
Oct 4, 2015 1:56 PM

Aug 2015
boring
Oct 4, 2015 2:15 PM

Apr 2015
Eh...

Digimon's cool, I guess.
It's time you look inward and begin asking yourself the big question, "Who are you, and what do you want?" - Uncle Iroh
Oct 4, 2015 2:45 PM

Jun 2011
"Digimon adventure tri hype!!", or at least that's what I wanted to say. I don't like the new voices, and the voice acting shown so far in the PV, it felt very generic, for the lack of better word. It reminds me a lot of today's voice acting, the tone of it and all, I feel like many voice actors/actresses just reuse what has been done by other the other seiyuus. Meh.

Hero Company looks interesting, can't wait to find out what it's about.

Seeing Tamayura there reminds me I have always wanted to watch the series since the first season was airing but haven't got to it yet. It's been years, lol.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 4, 2015 2:46 PM

Jan 2012
ultravigo said:
boring

Oct 4, 2015 3:03 PM

Jun 2014
thepath said:
Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan OVA is the only one worth watching out of these

true
All credit goes to Sacred.
Oct 5, 2015 9:59 AM

Jan 2014
Man the Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan OVA PV was so cute!

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Yesterday, 3:41 PM

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 1:40 PM

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
Yesterday, 12:19 PM

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

1 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:45 AM

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

30 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.