Forum Settings
Forums

'Kizumonogatari' to Get Film Trilogy for 2016

New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 4, 2015 1:39 AM

Aug 2012
good news...been waiting for too long lol...

But you'll still take damage!
Oct 4, 2015 3:05 AM

May 2014
monogatari series is really great
Oct 4, 2015 3:05 AM

May 2014
monogatari series is really great
Oct 4, 2015 3:10 AM

Feb 2015
Finally.
Oct 4, 2015 3:27 AM

Mar 2010
Kaioshin_Sama said:
People getting hyped to get milked I see. Such is the anime fanbase. Considering people plan on pirating it anyway I guess it doesn't matter to them.

The news that Kizumonogatari would become adapted was out about 5-6 years ago shortly after Bakemonogatari ended, so finally hearing when it's coming is very, very exciting. So don't comment when you don't know anything about it.
Oct 4, 2015 3:34 AM

Aug 2013
Wow it is finally happening.
Oct 4, 2015 3:39 AM
Feb 2014
outta left field

little disappointed @ film but i guess ill get on quick enough
Oct 4, 2015 4:53 AM
Jan 2013
I refuse to believe it till I see it. I've waited so long I'm not waiting anymore.
Oct 4, 2015 5:07 AM

Jun 2015
not SHAFTed, finally.

Moar hype!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 4, 2015 6:50 AM

May 2014
3 films? Was only expecting 1, this is damn good news. Extremely happy that it won't just be 1, now hope the films are between 1h30 - 2h30 at least each. PV looks amazing and potential best of the franchise along with Second Season. Nice to have an actual date as well.
Oct 4, 2015 6:57 AM

Sep 2011
Half-Life 3 when?
Oct 4, 2015 7:09 AM

Aug 2014
GUYS, DON'T JINX IT
don't jinx it please
Oct 4, 2015 7:09 AM

Aug 2014
Dylan21 said:
3 films? Was only expecting 1, this is damn good news. Extremely happy that it won't just be 1, now hope the films are between 1h30 - 2h30 at least each. PV looks amazing and potential best of the franchise along with Second Season. Nice to have an actual date as well.

You do know it's 1 LN right? Longest it could be total would be 3 hours.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Oct 4, 2015 9:49 AM

Oct 2013
I cannot control my hype..... T-------------------------T FUCK YES
Oct 4, 2015 12:37 PM

Aug 2012
3 movies?! Holy shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
Oct 4, 2015 2:32 PM

Sep 2014
FINALLY!!!
Oct 4, 2015 6:11 PM
Oct 2012
If Shaft does what it has always done with the Monogatari adaptations and increases depth (if that is in anyway possible) and production values I believe Kizu will finally break Eva: EoE for the greatest anime ever (in my books).

Still I wonder why .. Why not last year? Or the year before?

or why not after the rest of Monogatari has been adapted?

Why now?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 4, 2015 11:17 PM

Mar 2013
oh finally. after several years.

Oct 5, 2015 1:47 AM

Oct 2013
Man I'm so behind. haven't gone back to this series in a while. Never finished Monogatari Series: Second Season but i gotta go through the whole thing again. thankfully i forgot shit so it'll be another fun ride!

Can wait for this!

EDIT:

How much more is to be adapted?

So far we have

Bakemonogatari
Nisemonogatari
Nekomonogatari: Kuro
Monogatari Series: Second Season
Hanamonogatari
Tsukimonogatari
Owarimonogatari
Kizumonogatari Part 1: Tekketsu-hen
Kizumonogatari Part 2: Nekketsu-hen
Kizumonogatari Part 3: Reiketsu-hen

I think maybe some more left but not that much from what i've checked unless theirs gonna be more novels?
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now
Oct 5, 2015 3:31 AM

Jan 2015
daAmazinFatB0y said:
Man I'm so behind. haven't gone back to this series in a while. Never finished Monogatari Series: Second Season but i gotta go through the whole thing again. thankfully i forgot shit so it'll be another fun ride!

Can wait for this!

EDIT:

So far we have

Bakemonogatari
Nisemonogatari
Hanamonogatari
Tsukimonogatari
Owarimonogatari

I think maybe some more left but not that much from what i've checked unless theirs gonna be more novels?

I hope it was infinite :D Cant wait for this either! I want a compilation with the 3 movies D: And watch them in a big screen. There are a lot of seasons...though some were better than others (obviusly) and a little bit more of action and drama always comes well.
From what time to what time do you think they'll release each of those 3 movies?
Oct 5, 2015 3:32 AM

Feb 2015
HOLY SHIT YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 5, 2015 7:40 AM
May 2012
daAmazinFatB0y said:

Can wait for this!

EDIT:

So far we have

Bakemonogatari
Nisemonogatari
Hanamonogatari
Tsukimonogatari
Owarimonogatari

Can't wait for this to end so I can watch all of them. It's been a really long time.
Oct 5, 2015 8:14 AM

Jan 2011
i pretty much dropped this series after season 2, the characters just kept getting more annoying but i might see this after all the hype that surrounded it
is Koyomi still a punching bag in this movie?
Oct 5, 2015 2:54 PM

Oct 2013
Valourtore said:
If Shaft does what it has always done with the Monogatari adaptations and increases depth (if that is in anyway possible) and production values I believe Kizu will finally break Eva: EoE for the greatest anime ever (in my books).

Still I wonder why .. Why not last year? Or the year before?

or why not after the rest of Monogatari has been adapted?

Why now?

Because Shaft.
Oct 5, 2015 7:04 PM
Nov 2013
2016 truly is the year of anime :')
Oct 5, 2015 8:04 PM

Oct 2007
r0ykun said:

A seemingly horrid looking one so far yeah
Oct 5, 2015 11:12 PM
Sep 2014
Kaioshin_Sama said:
r0ykun said:

A seemingly horrid looking one so far yeah

you are the only one saying that so far. Thank god that everyone has different taste^^
Oct 5, 2015 11:50 PM
Jul 2018
About time.
Oct 6, 2015 4:55 AM

Oct 2013
DimoDimo said:

I hope it was infinite :D Cant wait for this either! I want a compilation with the 3 movies D: And watch them in a big screen. There are a lot of seasons...though some were better than others (obviusly) and a little bit more of action and drama always comes well.
From what time to what time do you think they'll release each of those 3 movies?

They'll probably release each movie a month or 2 after each one. I'm gonna take a guess its gonna be the last or 2nd last arc to be adapted since there already adapting the last season I think that may be the case in order to build up hype and I think coz of the way they represented the story.

I got a big screen and its awesome. Madvr, avisynth enhancements, smooth motion, 40" tv is the shit! Yh Nisemonogatari was the weakest imo. It was just....off and so weird. all that incest crap just ruined it though the show did have its moments. I think its hilarious Araragi gets more n more perverted as it goes on lol

I hope theirs more novels to come but only if the author can keep it fresh and amazing. Don't want stupidity to creep up on us coz the author has run out of ideas.

Tengai said:

Can't wait for this to end so I can watch all of them. It's been a really long time.

I know the feeling dude. its kinda overwhelimg though. All that txt and the conversations, the fast talking. You really need to get yourself ready so your able to pay attention.

Its great training for reading subs though. I was good at reading subs but Bakemonogatari brought me up to master class lol
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
Oct 6, 2015 9:26 AM

Mar 2013
silversaint said:
i pretty much dropped this series after season 2, the characters just kept getting more annoying but i might see this after all the hype that surrounded it

Basically the complete opposite
Full time redditor and fedora owner, gg
Oct 6, 2015 11:15 PM

Jan 2011
vvvortic said:
silversaint said:

hope so even though its weird that he always ends up as a bloody mess after he became a vampire, anyways good to know that doesnt happen in the movies because seeing that over an over got old very fast
Oct 6, 2015 11:57 PM

Sep 2011
silversaint said:
vvvortic said:

hope so even though its weird that he always ends up as a bloody mess after he became a vampire, anyways good to know that doesnt happen in the movies because seeing that over an over got old very fast

More like half-vampire, he's a real vampire in this one. Kanbaru or Nadeko, for example, wouldn't be able to do anything against him.
Oct 7, 2015 12:11 AM

Sep 2012
Maybe I would have been excited about this if it happened like 3 years ago.

So judging by the video we see:

1) bunch of girls
2) araragi in pain/suffering

Yup. Exactly the only things I even vaguely remember about monogatari, which just so happen to be the things I liked the least.
Oct 7, 2015 12:35 AM

Sep 2014
YES! I AM HYPED!

I go where I wanna go, even if its into Oppai.
Oct 7, 2015 7:06 AM

Aug 2014
DimoDimo said:
daAmazinFatB0y said:

Can wait for this!

EDIT:

So far we have

Bakemonogatari
Nisemonogatari
Hanamonogatari
Tsukimonogatari
Owarimonogatari

Don't worry, there is another novel coming out soon.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Oct 8, 2015 4:35 AM

Oct 2013
Red_Keys said:
Maybe I would have been excited about this if it happened like 3 years ago.

So judging by the video we see:

1) bunch of girls
2) araragi in pain/suffering

Yup. Exactly the only things I even vaguely remember about monogatari, which just so happen to be the things I liked the least.

What about the dialogue though? That's its strong point.
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
Oct 19, 2015 4:09 AM

Aug 2014
FUCK YES!! Best news i've heard in a while.

HYPEMONOGATARI!!!
Dec 5, 2015 10:24 AM

Jul 2012
Dec 5, 2015 10:26 AM
Apr 2012
pikeman1 said:

OMGFFFFESDASDAW

THE ANIMATION IS UNREAL

NOW THAT'S MOVIE QUALITY<3
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - 3 hours ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
3 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Today

21 by VanishingKira »»
7 hours ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

95 by RobertBobert »»
10 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.